Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carool.d@yandex.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

carool.d@yandex.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:36 pm

* 144.76.159.235 Server Block n/a Germany

Return-Path: <o.trckovska@pakomak.com.mk>
Received: from go.uhostmk2.info (go.uhostmk2.info. [144.76.159.235])
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 144.76.159.235 is neither permitted nor denied
by best guess record for domain of o.trckovska@pakomak.com.mk)
client-ip=144.76.159.235;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 144.76.159.235 is neither permitted nor denied by
best guess record for domain of o.trckovska@pakomak.com.mk)
smtp.mailfrom=o.trckovska@pakomak.com.mk
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 20:01:16 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: friend
Reply-To: carool.d@yandex.com

--

hello,
how are you doing am carool by name i saw your contact and have interest over it to contact you for important issue i we like you to write me back.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: carool.d@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Dearest,
Thank you for responding to my mail. How are you and your beloved family? I hope they are in good health and you are doing fine?, I am writing you as a friend . I want to share my story with you, to see if there is a way you can help me. I know that so many Syrians refugees are taking high risk through sea and land to seek refuge in Europe, some died during this risky migration. But i don't want to take such risk. I decided to seek help through the internet. Right now in Syria, We might have been humiliated by the ongoing crises in my country, but i believe we can still make friends with good people like you, that understand and feel our pains, people that have experienced war and know how devastating it is,

My full name is Carool Dweck (Female), I am from Aleppo in Syrian. I was born 18th of June, 1990 (25 years old). Presently, i am living in SOS children village in Senegal because i left Turkey 5 months ago. The orphanage home is about 150 children, But i work in a fast food cafe, though the salary is not impressive but i am okay with it, instead of relying on the orphanage to feed me or buy toiletries for me. You might be wondering why i left Turkey to Senegal instead of finding my way to Europe. I will tell you in my next mail if you are interested to know because it is a long story.

Before coming to Senegal, i and my kid sister suffered greatly from the dreadful and catastrophic events that took place in my country Syria and it's still taking place. Air raiding, shelling, bombing, Tanks, snipers killing everyone, that is all we see everyday. These terrible things affected our life negatively. I and my sister were in studying in the University of Aleppo, we had to quit schooling because schools where bombed. We lost our dreams and ambitions. We were both outstanding students studying medicine and law.

When my parents died 2012 from bomb blast,and my elder brother was kidnapped by the rebels, the world came to an end. I and my sister left Syria to neighboring country Turkey. We registered as refugees in Nizip refugee camp Turkey, my sister died after 6 months we were registered, she had pneumonia. After my sister's death, i lived in this camp for 2 years. This long period of fake promises to come out from the camp and continue my education and to make up for the lost time made me really hopeless and despaired. Before my sister died, she shed tears day and night in a pitiful state, lying in the caravan, because we have lost the precious thing in our life, our parents and our study. No one to help or support us.

I address you as a Representative of humanity, justice and civilization to help me by any possible means to get rid of my bad situation. My request is to help me leave Senegal and come to your country for study. Because there is no future for me here. If i have the chance to live in your country, i promise you that i will fulfill my dream of becoming a medical doctor without being a liability to you.

I pray to get more of your mails, telling me about yourself, age and what you do for a living. Take good care of yourself and remain blessed. What is your religion? If you don't mind, you can send me your picture please, i will like to see it. I have attached a picture of me and my sister who died in Turkey.
Thanks in advance.
Yours Truly,
Carool.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <carool.d@yandex.com>
Received: from web20j.yandex.ru (localhost [127.0.0.1])
Wed, 23 Mar 2016
Subject: MY NEW FRIEND

PHOTOS:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:27 am

Dearest,
I immensely thank you for your kind mail, and also showing me that you have a kind heart. Thank you for sympathizing with us, it is never easy. Thank you for telling me about yourself. Many have derailed from their dream, many have lost hope, Syria can never be a home to live live again. I seek love and help in the internet due to what we Syrians are passing through. I have not choice, because that is the only way i can find a good person with good conscience that can help me unconditionally.

I am happy to know you. Dear, before the war began, as of 2001 to 2010, Syria was a calm, stable, culturally rich, and very beautiful place to visit. Though it was also a thick police state, where you could hardly even whisper a word against the ruling regime. Before, the regime was able to use torture and murder to terrify the population into obedience. But since 2011, many Syrians decided that they would rather fight and perhaps die than live in subjection to a Fascist dictatorship guilty of crimes of humanity. Economically it was growing in a steady pace and that growth was reflected on the country in a very clear way . Tourism was being enhanced, industries were expanding and flourishing and it is fair to say that it was a self dependent country. This transformation was being witnessed by all those who have been in Syria in the 2001-2010 period.

When I was in Syria, as a student, I was quite busy on weekends. However, at weekends, i have much free time, so i usually spend it on relaxing to prepare for a coming busy week. First of all, in my free time, i like playing some sports like basketball with my friends. Sometimes to gym hall for abdominal because i like keeping fit. Sports not only makes me stronger but also connects me with my friends who have the same hobbies. We sometimes go swimming at the beach, or go for sightseeing. If the weather is not fine enough for me to hangout with my friends, I stay indoors and read my books. I have a big bookshelf with many kinds of books, but I prefer medical books. Through these books, my knowledge gradually enlarge. I love to listen to music.

I can listen to music at any place with my small modern iPod which is my father's gift for my 20th birth day. Sometimes I dance freely when listening to my favorite songs because music really paints my life. That is why I love going to the theater sometimes on weekends to watch life music concerts.

We have a big garden by the side of my house, I normally walk on the garden when i am less busy, I love gardens so much. I also love watching good movies because sometimes we learn from those movies.

Right now, i live in SOS Children village Senegal, but i work in a fast food cafe as an attendant. The salary is not much, it doesn't allow me to save at the end of the month, but i am glad it makes me to leave the house everyday to avoid being idle.

I am also in search of a good man that i will get married to after knowing each other. I wish to finish my education, this is my dream. I was studying gynecology in the university of Aleppo before the war broke out 2011. So when the rebels began to bomb schools, my father asked me to come back home. By now, i would have been a graduate. But i don't want that dream to die, i really want to be a professional gynecologist because i am interested in saving women's life. There is no future for me here in Senegal, no good school here, if i can find myself in your country studying, i will become the happiest Syrian refugee in the world. That is my hopes and dreams and i will give my life to the person that will fulfill it for me. Therefore please i will like you to brief me of your self and about your country,etc.

Please take good care of yourself, write me always, it will make me happy. I will stop here until i hear from you. I wish to hear from you soon.
Yours Truly,
Carool
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:32 pm

My Dearest,
How are you? I hope you are in good health ??, I feel great after reading your mail, it gives me confidence that someone out there feel my pain . Thank you for your concern to help me . I don't know how to thank you, if there are more people like you in this world, here would have been a better place for everybody. Your words really touched me, no one have given me such courage for a long time. I will never forget you in a hurry. Dear, age does not matter , rather what important is love.
This is my telephone number +221781066713, Please call me at from 19:00 GMT, so that i will be at house, because where am working they don't permit us to answer phone on duty.

If you want to help me, i have a way you can help me. I want to come to your country and continue my education. My dream is to become a professional gynecologist. And i want you to help me achieve this dream. When i arrive in your country, i have what i can sell to raise money for my studies and up keep, and still have enough to engage in any business that is lucrative.

I have about (4 diamond bracelets, and 1 Gulf Pearl Parure Bracelet, includes a ring, earrings, bracelet and necklace). not just ordinary bracelets, they are ancient diamond bracelets, but they belong to my family. It was a family heritage passed down from my great grand fathers, until it got to my father. Now, i am the only surviving child in the family, and i don't have to keep such ornament while am suffering and i think my late parents will not be angry that i sold them to survive in your country. Therefore i want to sell them.

And i know that if i auction them very cheap, i will get at least per each US$1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand, united state dollars) from it because they are rare ancient original diamond bracelets, But i have been keeping it all these while, even in the Turkish refugee camp, i have not gotten the opportunity to sell them due to the environments i find myself, it is not something i can expose anyhow because i might be robbed. My plan was to bring them to your country and sell them with your help, i will give you (%30) percent of the money when we sell all the diamond bracelets, but i am thinking of selling one of them, so that i can secure money to process my traveling papers to meet you. Before coming, i will send you some money to arrange a nice apartment for me.

But the point is that these diamond bracelets are not with me now, that is why i have not been able to sell one of it. When i arrived Senegal, i was scared been robbed. So i had to look for a storage company and keep it there for safe keeping. They gave me a deposit slip, which shows that i kept such item in their custody.

If i withdrew these bracelets from the security company and then sell one of it, i will have enough money to process my traveling documents, then when i arrive in your country,i sell the remaining four.

Dear, i will like to know from you regarding how much it would cost me to rent a nice apartment that will be suitable for both of us to live there, so that i can send you money to arrange for it when i sell one of these bracelets before coming.

Meanwhile, I will go to the storage company to withdrew the bracelets and sell one of it. Then i will obtain all traveling papers to meet you.

I wait for your feed back.

Yours Truly,
Carool.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221781066713
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:57 pm

My Lovely Darling ,
I'm greatly delighted reading from you this morning, in fact it gives me a lot of joy and courage to have a man like you, I strongly believe we are going to have better life there as i have chosen it as best country to actualize my future dreams .

Dear, I want to know about your current health together with the weather there??, Here is quite difficult at the moment. Meanwhile, as narrated upon my message previously that I'm in Senegal.

According to your message for me coming to United states, DEARLY today is Saturday as well we are on Easter holidays, so by Monday i will make inquiries at U.S. Embassy, Senegal, about possibilities of granting me a student visa.

After this step i will meet the security company for claiming my 5 diamond bracelets and sell one of them to secure enough money for processing my traveling papers also will transfer you at least $1,400,000.00 dollars , because traveling with huge amount of money i think is a chargeable offense in Senegal.

Please ensure me that you'll help me in every area there even investing the fund in your country when we sell the remaining 4 diamond bracelets there .

Dear, please i do not want to go back to Syria my country due to i had lost everything there and have no better future there as my parents and relatives have died, that's reason why i have decided to nationalize in US . Please promise me maximum safety when i arrived.

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible,

Yours Truly,
Carool.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:19 pm

My Lovely Darling,
Thank you for coming into my life and full assurance for my better life when i come over there . Hope your completely healthy??, I am happy knowing a man like you which am quite convinced the future holds good package for us!

Sweetheart I woke up this morning thinking about the beautiful relationship that both of us have slowly grown into, the things that so many people wishes. My heart is hungry for your love, I know we belong to different counties but soon we'll have celebration of successfully meet with each other.

Meanwhile, today i went to American embassy located in Dakar, and i met a lady who's in-charge for Student Visa because is the only way i can easily come over there without long protocol, i explained to her also that i knew someone over there ,

In the provided forms for me to fill, on the blank there's where is necessary for me to include the name of university or collage where i want to study there, i now came back without submitting those forms.

Please i want you to list me at lease name of one (university or Collage) that near to where we'll rent an apartment once i send you the money, enabling me not to be too far from home , i will use it to complete those forms at the Embassy as this information is necessary to update the visa application forms . I hope you'll reply very urgent with the name of nearest university or collage.

Yours Truly,
Carool.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:52 pm

My Lovely Darling,
How are you and life over there in my dream country ??, mine am not much feeling fine here because of situation of things but the atmosphere is quite conducive .

Honey i thank you for the information sent. After had gotten it i went back to the American embassy and filled those important forms as well submitted them, the ambassador requested me to provide (A bank statement account with my names in America, or Travelers Cheques that reserves $8,000 - $10,000 dollars) that will proof i have fund to continue with school fees and other inevitable bills.

Darling am suggesting to meet the Security Company where i deposited the (5 diamond bracelets) and collect them so that i can sell one of them to send you money for opening bank account there with my names, or i will apply for a Travelers Cheques here by myself, and present to the embassy for them to approve my student visa .

But am afraid not to be rob with those diamond because there is no enough security in this country , Darling can you sell it there??, if is possible i will tell the company to deliver them direct to you so that you sell one and open the account or send me money to get Travelers Cheques and prepare all traveling documents together with air ticket.

Yours Truly,
Carool.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: carool.d@yandex.com bollore.ssd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:22 pm

My Lovely Darling,
Hope you had a nice sleep last-night and you are with sound health over there in my dream country??. Mine am thanking the most high lord for had brought you into my life because i really could not tell what today would looks like without you. Honey i want to say thank you for everything and help!

Sweetheart, I'm happy as you have agreed selling those diamond bracelets there and open bank account so that i can meet the embassy for adhering the last obligation.
Meanwhile, i have spoken with the security company about you as my foreign partner who they will deliver those items in his address.

Note: the 5 diamond bracelets were all sealed in a metal box so once they deliver the metal box to you, And contact Bollore Africa Logistics, with these attached documents, i have explained everything concerns you to them as the appointed receiver.

Tell them that you are my partner whom they were told about that is going receive the 5 diamond bracelets.

The company name and contact details:
Bollore Africa Logistics - security Company
Contact person: Mr. Philippe Steffan
Email: bollore.ssd@gmail.com
Tel: +221773631073

Please contact above information and get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours Truly,
Carool.

Fake Documents:

20160331221628-564bdd0f-me.png

20160331221632-f09d68e3-me.png

Phone Number:
+221773631073
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: carool.d@yandex.com bollore.ssd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:52 pm

ATTENTION:
Dear, ,

You are highly welcome in BOLLORE AFRICA LOGISTICS!

We are in receipt of your message prior to conveying the safety metal box that contained the five (5) Diamond Bracelets.

We have been instructed by (Ms Carool Dweck) to Deliver the well packaged in a Safety Metal Box (SMB) to your country.

She was in our office concerning this issue of safe delivery to your address. We herein urges you to confirm to us rapidly with below information to avoid wrong delivery of the box to a wrong person.

(1) Your full names:
(2) Your Home address where
(3) City:
(4) Country:
(5) Direct phone number:
(6) Your age:
(7) Your picture or ID CARD for the deliver agent to identify you:

Please do contact us with the information required for the safety metal Box delivery to you without hesitation.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Warm Regards
Dr. Philippe Steffan
Bolloré Africa Logistics Dakar, Senegal
Tel: +221773631073.

Mr Jerry Leo (Secretary).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bollore.ssd@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yw0-x244.google.com (mail-yw0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c05::244])
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:28 pm

My Lovely Darling,
I apologize for my late reply, hope you are in good health over there in my dream country??, mine am fine today because my freedom from this problematic situation is near.

Sweetheart , I saw what you wrote to the security company, that's an excellent write up, I believe that once they receive your application letter they will get back without delay. please immediately you have finalize with them try to update me, also when they'll deliver those diamond bracelets to you.

Yours Truly,
Carool.

Attention: ,

You are welcome to world wide security company at its best. We have received your information. In view of your message we are here in BOLLORE AFRICA LOGISTICS SENEGAL affirming that the safety metal box is now ready for delivery to your country.

Like you should know the young lady who deposited the box with us didn't paid for the SECURITY KEEPING FEE,(our file indicated that the metal box has being here since 29th September 2015). So therefore you are required to follow our delivery rules and regulations by sending:
SECURITY KEEPING FEE $440 dollars
SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES $179 dollar
Total: $619 United State Dollars

Further information regarding the delivery of your safety metal box, we shall move when you taken the first step which is you sending the Security Keeping/ Shipping and Handling fees to ensure that we create all the necessary documents in your name as the bonafide beneficiary to receive registered metal box.

Therefore, be advise to send the sum of $619.00 (Six hundred and nineteen, united state dollars, ONLY) to enable our delivery agent deliver the safety metal box to your designated home address within 72hours.

Endeavor to use WESTERN UNION or RIA MONEY TRANSFER service close to your location in sending the fees with information listed below.

PAYMENT METHOD ( WESTERN UNION /or RIA MONEY TRANSFER).
RECEIVERS NAME: MONICA RICHARD
ANSWER: SOON
AMOUNT: $619 DOLLARS.

MODE OF DELIVERY AGENT:
As soon as we received the payment for the SECURITY KEEPING/ SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES today, Our international delivery Agent will depart from Senegal International Airport with your safety metal box for delivery to your nominated address. Our delivery agent will call you upon his arrival in your country so that he will deliver your box to you.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Warm Regards
Dr. Philippe Steffan
Bolloré Africa Logistics Dakar, Senegal
Tel: +221773631073.

Mr Jerry Leo (Secretary).
========================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
The information contained in this message is confidential. This message intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. This mail was sent on behalf of your safety metal box delivery with BOLLORE AFRICA LOGISTICS Security code of Conduct.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.