Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aronmabel01@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: aronmabel01@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:22 pm

My dearest in heart ,
Good morning and how are you doing today this morning ? . I am very sorry for have disturb you alot . i am doing this because i don,t have any hope to come from here if you did not care for me.
Moreover i have heard what you said which i have think within me that if i go out from here i may not be safe as i don,t have anybody to ask what happend to me if in-case something went wrong around me.But now if you care for my life please help me for little money for me to be able to buy some bread to eat .hunger is killing me softly here please my dear i need a help that can be sustaining me here while i wait my dear. Please find a place in your heart to consider my hunger situation here which is my most problem . I am suffering on hunger i need you assistance so that i can live to see tomorrow please don,t ignore my crying once a day bread is like i did not eat at all. I am suffering it and it is affecting my stomach please help me from your heart not for who i am but for what you can do for me to live to see you . I hope in you i have not hoped that you will not help me. Please i depend on you my dear.I will go now hoping to hear from you.
Yours lovely,
Fara.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aronmabel01@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello dear.
My dear,how are you today
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aronmabel01@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:14 pm

help me please
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aronmabel01@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Please i want you to have it in mind that i have no other person i hope for if not you.Please help me , i want to be with you as i have choose you from my day one i meet you here. please i am bagging you.
Yours sincerely,
Fara.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: aronmabel01@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:57 pm

The recovery scam started with a dimple "hello" sent after two years of silence - the scammer tried to confirm if the victim's email address is still working. After getting the confirmation, the following message arrived:

Mr xxx,
Happy to hear from you once again , It have been a long time i contacted you once for help , but you could not respond as of that time then i continued
with my search until i got help from a Nice man so lovely to me who help me out from the orphanage Mr Isan Karlos from Venezuela.We are married today with one boy. Now i contacted you because the deposited money for my late father was ($9.4 Million Dollars) if you can remember or we did not get to this extant but know it that it was why i contacted you by then. But today they story have changed that after fibi bank sold the bank to Tungsten Corp it went hard to me to claim the money after me and my husband meet with all the required documents.But now they have resolved it and find out that my claim are credible and they reactivated the account in the names of me and my Husband Mrs Isan Karlos and gave us our ATM VISA CARD that we are using to withdraw our money.
Now they charge me of every contact that i made about the money to any body to be compensated with 0.5% of the total money from where i was, which was by then Senegal Dakar. So i am writing you now to contact the bank in Senegal by this address for your own compassionate fee of $400,000 USA dollars which was mandated for me to pay each person they shortlisted to me which your email is among them . I would not have done this if they did not transfer this compassionate fee to AFRICAN BANK and wait the bank in Senegal to confirm that i did. This is why i start by writing hi to you to know if your still alive so that i will inform you about it.
Mean so,
You need to fill this list now and send it to the bank address below. I am in Venezuela with my family here . So contact the bank and give them your information to prepare the ATM VISA CARD that you will use to be withdrawing your $400,000 compassion money from your country .
Fill your names and use the address and send it to the bank.
Your full names:...........
Your age:...........
your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................
Email
BANK CONTACT.
Name. ... Agida Mingiofori ,
E-mail address ....( UBA_f@hotmail.com )

He will educate you more on how you will receive the money, Please feel
free to contact him or her on mail the money is in ATM VISA CARD at UBA bank De Senegal.
I await your immediate response.
Fara Khadija Karlos .
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.