Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elviratagro@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

elviratagro@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Zorpia:

I sent you mail last time over a request to transfer my inherited money to you and I come over, I explain to you everything in detail as they killed my father, Why I choose you and why I love your country and many more

Still waiting for your reply

my message in detail, YOUR EMAIL ID IS IMPORTANT
Good Morning ,

I am very sorry to send you this message which you did not expect from me today and do not be surprise to read it because you are the intended recipient. After going through your profile , I contacted you personally because my heart tells me that you are the rightful person who can assist me. My name is ELVIRA RALIER TAGRO. I am the daughter of Désire Asségnini Tagro. I am 20 years old girl and my father was a very well known Ivory Coast politician who served as minister of Interior, chief of staff and secretary general during the 2010–2011 Ivory Coast political crisis/civil war. With deep sense of sorrow and lost, it is sad to say that my father died on Tuesday April 12. 2011 at PISAM hospital after he was severally beaten and shut at the formal presidential residence by armed rebels. Here is the video of my father’s medical transfer to PISAM hospital where he died:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9wbedPNH3w

reply so you can understand everything clearly and how we can move about this . I was lucky to remain alive because I was in Accra Ghana (our neighboring country) for school holiday with my friends during the political crises in my home country Ivory Coast. Before the death of my father in PISAM hospital, he already told me about some money which he deposited in the bank with my name valued 1.200,000.00 US Dollars. My father deposited the money in my name (ELVIRA TAGRO) as the next of kin and I have all the deposit original documents with me right now. Please I need your kind and urgent assistance to help me transfer and invest this money in your country and also come to your country to continue my education since I do not have any more relative here in my country Ivory Coast.I am writing this mail from a small church outside my city, where I am presently staying until I come to your country after the successful transfer of my inherited money to your account. Please I beg you to try and keep everything about me secrete because of my safety!
As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to assist me to successfully transfer the money to your bank account, I will give you all the necessary information you may require to proceed towards transferring the money to your bank account.
Finally, I am willing to offer you 20% as mode of compensation for your efforts for assisting me with this humble request as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within few days you signify your interest to assist me.
Best wishes with all my love,
Miss Elvira Tagro

Screen name: eliago / eliagocorelia
20, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30‑99, in Swaziland.

Stolen picture used - defined as Asif Joy:

elia.PNG
elia.PNG (216.75 KiB) Viewed 5967 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elviratagro@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:22 am

Profile Elements:
Active January 27th, 2016
Elvira Tagro
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN
Cocody, Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
Current city

Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Hometown

Profile Photos:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I thank you for your reply
I am sorry how I respond to you last although you do no understand what I mean, I wanted you to ell me more about yourself and your reply again I am happy. It means that you are interesting in my proposal thanks, now I am an orphan and I feel relax when I see your reply. Right now I'm restless, please request I need from you now is. I want you to see me as a member of your family when I come over to your country after the transfer so i can feel a home again. I ask myself before contacting you, To have trust on someone you never meet before, but as a Christian and with faith I had to trust you and prayed over it, At the same time, I choose you as a Christian by faith and prayer, and believe in it. Finally, I like your country as a peaceful country and it’s my dream country. When I asked the director of the Bank all the necessary required of you, he told me to collect such information from you.
1. Your full name
2. Your home and office
3. Your Private phone number
4. Bank account details where the bank will transfer the money.
Example
Name of the bank,
Account No,
Bank swift code
Branch
Account Name
This is the youtube I promise to send to you on how died on Tuesday April 12. 2011 at PISAM hospital after he was severally beaten and shut at the formal presidential residence by armed rebels

https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9wbedPNH3w
More about me
Elvira Sanudr Tagro
Abidjan Cote d'ivoire
Phone ¨+22567631571
And I will be happy to hear your voice please call me as you said we need to communicate better

I live in the church and my pastor is my guardian present now he takes care of me until I come over to your country. My father's uncle, who is the only person who left in the family, started selling properties of my late father and when I talk, he beat me and tries to kill me, and then I ran out of the house. Good thing he does not know about the money, and I am here with a priest until I leave this country. Pastor Contact is available if you like I can send you his contact detail

Due to the sudden death of my father, I do not feel comfortable in this country again, because the people who killed him may halt me too. Secondly, because of the political crisis in this country, you know that Rebel has taken over the northern part of the country, and is now trying to capture the economic capital Abidjan, which is where I am now, and I want to transfer this money quickly, before it is too late. Finally, the agreement that was concluded between my late father and bank
In the contract says I should look for a partner outside of my country, and the money will be transferred to that person, and that person will be referred to as my family life allowed manager abroad. It alternative to say that if I want to access the money on my own without such partner, I will be 25 years, but now I am 20 years and cannot wait until then, because of the above reasons. I send certificates of deposit , Agreement certificate for you to understand all about me I can send it to you,
I hope to hear from you soon
God bless you

HEADER:
Return-Path: <elviratagro@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Feb 2016 11:55:18 -0000
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016
Reply-To: Elvira Tagro <elviratagro@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello

Fake Documents:
20160224011751-39d6d519-me.png

20160224011756-d5bde7f4-me.png

PHONE NUMBER:
+22567631571
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Comium Ivory Coast Inc (KoZ)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:01 am

Thanks for your reply with your bank data, I have forwarded it to the bank and they said by Today or Tomorrow they will send you an email for you to confirm the bank data to them

please tell me more about yourself, Like I said, it is not easy to trust someone you never see but it is grace of God and faith. Also for you to accept my offer without seeing my is also by Gods grace, Communication is important and I will try and call you next two hours but please tell me more about you
You can see my pictures in my facebook
(Link Removed BA)
I wait to hear from you and you should inform me when bank here contact you to reconfirm your bank details to them as they promised

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA)
Address: I 161, Abidjan - Côte d'Ivoire
TEL: +225 21 580 264/79 67 04 76
Bank website: http:/ /www.ubabgabj.com
Consultation Email: ubabgabj@consultant.com
Official Email: cfc@ubabgabj.com
==============================================
ENGLISH VERSION CI- 24/02/2016.

Dear Valued Customer

We are contacting you from Ivory Coast central bank headquarters UBA Remittance/consultant Dept.

We write to inform you that we received an authorization letter from your partner Ms.Elvira Tagro asking us to transfer her inherited fund Valued One Million Two Hundred Thousand US dollar to your bank account. The funds were deposited in fix suspense account here in our bank by our late customer Mr.Désire Asségnini Tagro.

After due verification, the funds is approved and scheduled to be transferred to your bank account in as you can reconfirm your bank details as Ms.Elvira Tagro the next of Kin has forward your account details to our office. To avoid mistake or misinformation in the process of transferring the fund to your account, please you should reconfirm your bank account details to avoid any error or misinformation in the process of transferring to your account.

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP: - We wish to inform you that the name of our late customer (Mr.Désire Asségnini Tagro) is still in the deposit documents and certificates covering the funds here in our bank, and we need to change it officially and put your own name ( ) as the new and legal beneficiary before we can be able to transfer the funds to your bank account in your country

We look forward to your cooperation.

Thanks for your understanding!
Mr. Jean Leonard
Remittance/consultant Dept
(UBA) bank Abidjan CI
Tel: +225 21 580 264

HEADER:
Return-Path: <cfc@ubabgabj.com>
Received: from emkei.cz ([2a01:5e0:36:5001::1491:8ce5])
Subject: Transfer Confirmation from UBA
Errors-To: cfc@ubabgabj.com
Reply-To: ubabgabj@consultant.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 (CET)

Home page of UBA:
UBA SNAP.PNG

Contact Page of UBA:
UBA SNAP 2.PNG

Text from Home & Contact page:
Contact rapide
I 161
Abidjan - Côte d'Ivoire
TEL: +225 79 67 04 76
TelFax: +225 79 66 98 96
cfc@ubabgabj.com

Phone Numbers:
+22579669896
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+22579670476
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+22521580264
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location Abidjan, Lagunes
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dogue_abbeyaolawfirm@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Barrister Abbé Yao (Esq.)
legal representative to
UBA bank Abidjan
To

I write to let you know that I am a Barrister Abbé Yao (Esq.) legal representative to UBA bank Abidjan The management of UBA Bank Abidjan advice me to assist you in change of ownership documents since you can not travel down here now. Meanwhile, protocols demands that ministry of finance approval must be obtain first.I have gotten an approval yesterday so if you need I can scan and send you a copy of it.

An approval has been obtained Yesterday being 25TH FEB. 2016 from the Ministry of Finance in your favor to enable UBA transfer the fund One Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars into your account as agreed by Elvira Tagro your local partner/next of kin to the said fund deposited fund.

The changing of ownership documentations is the only thing needed and will be obtained here and approve by the Supreme Court
The official fees for the change of ownership documents is ninety Dollars ( 90.00 $) only while processing fee is (65.00 $) total is 155 00 $ .

Note: that this document will legally prove you as the new owner of the funds before transferring to your bank account which UBA management confirm you have resend to them correctly, After this your data will be computed with online banking and Bank will give you code with instruction on how to transfer to your account without hassles.

The fees will be presented to them in ADVANCE before I can obtian the changing of ownership certificate in your name.
This is legal rules and regulations here in West Africa and the fees CANNOT be DEDUCT from the deposited funds due to the fix suspense deposit policy Act No.85, section 03

You are obliged to make the payment of 155 00 $ via WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM office in your city with the name and address of my secretary below:
Surname: Adams
Name: Cordelia
Address: 01 bp 1769 Abidjan 01
Amount: 155.00 $

SCPA DOGUE-Abbé YAO & Associés
29 Bd Clozel Abidjan
Côte d'Ivoire 01
Tel: 0022579734299

http:/ /www.chambersandpartners.com/global/firm/2105/scpa-dogue-abbe-yao-associes

HEADER:
Return-Path: <dogue_abbeyaolawfirm@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Feb 2016 08:29:40 -0000
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016

BANK NAME: UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA) COTE D' IVOIRE
BANK ADDRESS: 17 BP 808 ABIDJAN 17
BENEFCIARY: VINCENT CHIMEZIE
ACCOUNT NUM: 102500025818
SWIFT CODE: UNAFCIAB
BANK CODE: Ci150

--------------------------------------------

PHONE NUMBER:
+22579734299
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elviratagro@yahoo.com dogue_abbeyaolawfirm@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:48 pm

Barrister Abbé Yao (Esq.)
legal representative to
UBA bank Abidjan
To
Sorry my dear,

You should send it with this and I will lie you to scan and send a payment slip after making the payment

NAME OF BANK: BANK OF AFRICA.
BENEFICIARY : UKO FRANCIS AROKE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 08059480006
SWIFT CODE: AFRICIABXXX
IBAN: CI93 C103 2010 0400 8059 4800 0652
BANK ADRESSE: 01BP 4132 ABIDJAN 01 CÔTE D'IVOIRE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:24 am

A message from Elvira Tagro elviratagro@yahoo.com.

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from India. Presently I am in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev Pastor whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Abidjan cote d' ivoire, his name is Rev Pastor martinez and his email address is:( rev.pastormartineze@priest.com )
i told him to send you a certified cheque of ($25.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Pastor and direct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev Pastor martinez on your behalf to receive that cheque.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with him
Yours sincerely,
MISS Elvira Tagro

Header:
Return-Path: <email_bounce_handler@bounce.convio.net>
Received: from 10.0.1.142 (10.0.1.75) by pmta207.cl2int.convio.net id hor75u20db0a for
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017
Sender: American Diabetes Association < no-reply@diabetes.org >
Reply-To: Elvira Tagro <elviratagro@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY DEAR I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elviratagro@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2017 10:57 pm

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from India.Presently I am in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev Pastor whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Abidjan cote d' ivoire, his name is Rev Pastor martinez and his email address is ( martinsaloysius@religious.com )
I told him to send you a certified cheque of ($25.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Pastor and direct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev Pastor martinez on your behalf to receive that cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with him
Yours sincerely,

Elvira Tagro

Header:
Return-Path: <elviratagro@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wr0-x244.google.com (mail-wr0-x244.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c0c::244])
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.