Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

queencolman@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rev.johnsonrobert@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:23 am

Greetings to you & your Family. I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable bank draft but I did not hear from you since then ,Then I went and deposited the Draft to the office of Apex Courier Delivery Company(ACDC)in ,Dakar, Senegal ,before I traveled out of the country for a short Course and i will not come back until three months.What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible you received these message to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges,The only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($98) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except $98.00, I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with through information

Bellow Apex courier delivery company Senegal
Telephone number.....+221-772-927 584
E-mail....apexcompanyspeeddeliverservice@gmail.com
Registration Reference No: wwdsc/xxx/100
Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $98 for their immediate action. You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel. I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money. This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you. Remain bless as you do the right thing

Faithfully Yours Father In Christ Rev Johnson Robert

Profile Elements:
Emeka Onuhoa / 100005325214930
Active on September 22nd, 2016
Worked at god is great
Went to Student (publication)
OTHER NAMES
charlebillion
Nickname

Capture3.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Telephone number.....
+221772927584
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

apexcompanyspeeddeliverservice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:25 pm

Welcome To The Apex Courie Company Service Global World Wide In Senegal Dakar
Sir,
With humble in mind which use to writing these message to you that we have emphaise a little patient to send these cost of those documents which you told us to have a little patient and your working on it to pop the charges which we accepted and courage you to make sure that they money have send to us here tomorrow been monday without fail so that we can get those documents in your name and taken pressure to lifted these package to your norminated address.

Note:I hereby advice you that you can cliam the bank draft been the package immediately our company have deliver it to your door-post through your given address so that you can cash the bank draft to any nearest bank in your area.

Your fastest action toward your prompting reply to send is highly needed

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
Apex Courie Company Service Global World Wide In Senegal Daka
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.johnsonrobert@yahoo.com apexcompanyspeeddeliverservice@g

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:15 am

God Bless you .
May the peace of the lord be with you.my son
i received call from Apex Courier Delivery Company them say that you have to provide one Documents

we Delivery you package to you
am waiting for your respond as soon as you receive this mail today.
May the good Lord bless you Your's Faithful
Rev

Sir,
Kindle be informed that tomorrow been monday which we have expecting your mail to send the money because we have ensured you that immediately you have make the payment cost of those documents and these package will deliver to you from here to your country.

Your fastest action toward your prompting reply to send the money tomorrow is highly needed

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
Apex Courie Company Service Global World Wide In Senegal Daka

Sir,
To be know that we have been serious meeting here with our members and urge you to respond to us back as quickly as you have received these message because i have been calling you which you do not pick your calls

Your fastest and serious action toward these package immediately read these message is highly needed

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
Apex Courie Company Service Global World Wide In Senegal Dakar
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:08 am

ATTENTION:

CONFIRMATION LETTER.

Sir,
On behalf of the management board of APEX COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY DAKAR SENEGAL, We are writing to inform you that we have recieved the delivery fee which is £80 today. We own you our prompt response and delivering of the said package to your address.NORTH Lincolnshire 1UF-ENGLAND:ADDRESS 41 HINDON WALK,SCUNTHOROE.

These package have fixed in the appropriate direction which have to take two days to deliver and this is our company ten(10) tracking Code..ACDC/7085/3115/04. USER NAME. ,AND SERIAL NUMBER 00311. PHONE NUMBER This information will be taken to your post office when the package is delivered to ensure that you are the right Owner of these package.

This code should be kept secret until you claim the package when delivered there and by any mistake any one who get this code can claim the package with out your concept that is why it should keep only you for security purpose and IBT are not willing to pay for any lost of package hence it delivered to the right destination and no one can claim it accept using this code ACDC/7085/3115/04

On processing for the dispatching of th package this afternoon we have to let the government agents to know and approve the package before shipping to another country.This country Senegal have limit of sending money out side the country and which is $30,000 limit according to our law of these country package transaction and what is writen at that cheque is $300,000

The agent ordered that we should get the ( WARRANT PAPER AND ANTI TORRORIST CERTIFICATE )from the commissioner OF finance here before shipping to avoid illegal duty and this documents will also serve you there while going to cash the cheque over there in your country bank to avoid any investigation from the government or bank as well and it shows that the government are aware of the package and the contains.

This two documents ( WARRANT PAPER AND ANTI TORRORIST CERTFICATE ) will serve us here and also serve you over there when you will cash the cheque from the bank because you wil still go for it over there before the bank will cash the cheque for you. It is better we secured the paper here immediately and it should be attarch with the package for you personal use when cashing the cheque.

After our inquirey from the office of the commision of finance the officialy made us to know that the two documents will cost £1080. this is the cost of the two document which will warrant us to post the package to you country. We have have fix your package in our shipping container which will take place at any given time before monday next week.

You have to send the sum of £1080 immediately so that we will go to the office of finance and get the documents to enable us to shipping your package to your country immediately. make sure that you send the money first thing today or tomorrow morning so that your package will take off to your country,However any inconvenience concerning delaying and execused that will might disapoint for not send these charges tomorrow is highly welcome earlie report.

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr.GEOFFREY GODWILL
APEX COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY
PHONE NO:+.221764693922

Phone:
+221764693922
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:16 am

God Bless you .
May the peace of the lord be with you my son
i received a serious call from Apex Courier Delivery Company in dakar senegal complain that you are the only person that delaying/tarry to speeding up these package to you since then because after you have pay to the 80pounds and there must be a clearance documents which you must be have which you can used to cash the money at any bank in your country and made it to be know that since that day and you have been not serious to send the due chargest cost of those legal documents while they have been tried to deliver these package to you but this arror for the delivering of these package to you according to the company promised that you should provid those relevant documents from the high commisioner of the finance avoid you have problem with the government to your country or these package may seize at any country patronne and the cost of gotting those documents from the high commisionaery is the sum of(£1080 Pounds)Only and the have write a numbers of mail to you which you have defintely ignored and calling you which you unanswerable and the have calling informing you that if you,would be not be seriouse to pay these due charges and these deliver of these package should be cancel because they have been exercise alot of patience and emphaize to you all every these thing but wait for your seriousness to send they charges which you could not showing any aproval to they service.remember that i want to Traveled out of the country for the purpose of my mission to serving God as a vacaution to other country which i do not yet know when i will be be back to these country as am avangelist servant of God that is i reach convernant agreement with apex company to deliver these pacakge to you ,My advice to you as a really and honesty servant of God that you should be try as much you can to make you send these charges to the apex company immediately read these message so that the can started to deliver these package to you accordingly.

Your quickly reply imediately send the money to the apex company before i take off is highly blessed

Rev Johnson Robert
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:23 am

Welcome To The Apex Courie Company Speedily Deliver Service In Dakar Senegal
Sir,
You have delaying us alot but inspired you letter that you need our information which you can use to deposit the money through western union money transfer or money gram today with our information's below:

NAME : MANDY MICHEAL.
20 PACCELES AVENUE
CITY : DAKAR .
TEXT QUESTION : TRUTH AND TRUST
ANSWER : TRUTH

Note:Immediately you have make the payment now and try to forward the payment receipt which we can use to confirmation of the money here.

I am anticipating to read your prompting mail immediately make the payment now and forward the receipt to us immediately

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
The Apex Courie Company Speedily Deliver Service
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:48 am

May the peace of the lord be with you my son your mail i received i called the Apex Courier Delivery Company them say that the have sent the information
to you try and send the money to them so that the will deliver package to you remember that i want to Travel out of the country for the purpose of my mission to serving God Your quickly reply imediately send the money to the apex company before i take off is highly blessed
Rev Johnson Robert
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

apexcompanyspeeddeliverservice@gmail.com rev.johnsonrobert@y

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:39 pm

Welcome To The Apex Courie Company Speedily Delivery Service

Sir,
Kindle be informed that we are the agent workers of these company and we do not accepted these cheque to our office for us to keeping it nor accepted you to writing us unseriousness and complain that dragging us backward to fulfiled our delivering mission to your destination.

You have send to us £80 through the western union money transfer and now we told you to send to us £1080 only through western union or money gram since you told us that your looking for the money also today you respond to us back now to authorise us that you need account no to transfer the money bank to bank.

Note My question to you is that do you succeed to figure the money at cash hand now and try to respond to us back quickly to enable us know what next to do because we can never torelating all these delaying to our service.

Yours Sincerely
Manager:Mr Godwill
Apex Courie Speedily Company Delivery Service world wide in dakar senegal

May the peace of the lord be with you my son i received message from the Apex Courier Delivery Company them say that you are west the time to Delivery the package to you I want to know how far you've gone with them have you send the money to them
if you not try and send it in three days now i will travel quickly imediately send the money to the apex company before i take off is you are Bless
Rev Johnson Robert
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:56 pm

Sir,
You have delaying us alot know matter you have told us that your looking for the money and those that promise to loan the money have not yet accomplished they word but inspired you letter that you need our information which you can use to deposit the money through BANK TO BANK which we forward to you our information's below:

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA.M.CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... ....BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7

BANK CODE.....................SN010

CODE AGC.....................01245

RIB.....................89
DEVISE......................XOF

SWIFT CODE..................BICISNDXXXX

IBAN..........................SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

Note:Immediately you have make the payment now and try to SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP TO us immediately which we can use to proved and confirmation of the money here.

I am anticipating to read your prompting mail immediately make the payment now and scan the payment slip to us immediately

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:09 am

Sir,
I hereby informing you that we are stil expecting your mail to scan the payment slip to us seems you have ensure us that you will deposit the money into our bank account information today.

I am anticipating to read your prompting mail immediately make the payment now and scan the payment slip to us accordingly

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.