Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

queencolman@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

apexcompanyspeeddeliverservice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:14 am

Welcome To The Apex Courie Company Speedily Deliver Service In Dakar Senegal
Attention ,
Sir,
I hereby informing you that we are holding serious meeting concerning these delaying of send the money while the account which we gave to you is existence says by one of our protocol here.

Now there was one of our protocol travelled to the England since last 2 months and he is now in London and after communicate to him now and he gave to us his information so that we shall given to you to enable you send the money through western union money transfer through the local transaction withn the london is as following:

Name........Dapaah Efua Dansoa
Street Name..Ring roads in London‎ (2 C,7 P)
Question...........God
Answer.......We Trust

Note immediately you have make the payment and try to scan the pyament slip to me immediately for proved to our company here and forward to him which he can use to confirm the payment in london here so that we can cash the money here through his credit card.

I am anticipating to read your prompting mail immediately make the payment now and scan the payment slip to us accordingly

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
The Apex Courie Company Speedily Deliver Service
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:39 am

Sir,
Be warn that you have been playing with our rules and regulations at hand which we can never torelating any more to our service here and we have rendering service to the customers/clients not for paying account transaction and we are deliveriing wel-bills and these package have lasted to our office to the extend we can not not allowed it to staying.

However we have asked once again to one of our protocol here and he agree to release us his international account which we forwarded they details bellow:

Account Holder :;;; KINGSLEY .A. OSITA
Account Number ;;;; 301010026906
Code Banque:::::: SN153
Code Guichet ::::::: 01301

Note immediately you have make the payment and try to scan the pyament slip to us which we can use to cash the payment here immediately.

I am anticipating to read your prompting mail immediately make the payment now and scan the payment slip to us accordingly

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:19 am

Attention
Sir,
Kindle me informed that i just made a mistake on the bank account information which is not complete and now i have complete it normally bellow

Account Holder :;;; KINGSLEY .A. OSITA
Account Number ;;;; 301010026906
Code Banque:::::: SN153
Code Guichet ::::::: 01301
RIB :::::: 85
IBAN :::::: SN153 01301 301010026906 85
Bank Address ::::: Route des Almadies Zone 12 lot D

Note immediately you have make the payment and try to scan the pyament slip to us which we can use to cash the payment here immediately.

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:46 am

Attention ,
Sir,
This is to bring urgently notice to you that i have been expecting your mail to forward the payment slip to us since then we have given to you the correct account hitherto'you could not yet respond to us back.

We have made it clear to you that our company is not they company that delaying package/goods neighter playing and cheating to the people because the way you are using our company to playing and joking which can never be torelating to our service here.

We are wait for your fastest action towards your seriousness cooperation for these package to make the payment and scan the payment slip to us.

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.johnsonrobert@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:52 am

May the peace of the lord be with you my son I want to know how far you've gone with them have you send the money to the Apex Courier Delivery Company you are highly blessed
Rev Johnson Robert
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:19 am

Attention
You have so exhausible and brutal delaying us in these delivering of these your package and we have given to you these account since 4 days and every day by day complain to the account to the extend.

Note:If you have deposited the money to they account and try to scan to me the payment slip which we can used to confirm the money here and obtain those legal documents for the high commisioner of finance to enable us started to lifted these package to your destination.

However you have delaying us alot to the extend we can not torelating any dessist of delaying because we have been emphaize a patient so that you will make sure that these money have send and try to scan to us the payment slip seems you told us that the money have send.

We are wait for your fastest action towards your seriousness cooperation for these package to make the payment and scan the payment slip to us immediately.

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:15 am

Sir,
Please are you using is for playing and cracking joking or you are serious for these delivering of these package to your destination because i have been expecting your mail to forward to us the scan payment slip since yesterday which you could not.

Let you make hasty to respond to us back as quickly as you received these message to scan to us the payment slip immediately

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.johnsonrobert@yahoo.com apexcompanyspeeddeliverservice@g

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:27 am

May the peace of the lord be with you my son I want to know how far you've gone with the Apex Courier Delivery Company you are highly blessed
Rev Johnson Robert

Attention
Sir,
Be informed that i the manager of the apex company here in dakar senegal have write a numbers of mail to you which you did not yet attempt to respond to us back that is why i decided to call you but you taught that you did not hearing prompting what i saying because you told me that your looking for the money and i asked you to ensure us that day which these money will be available to send to us here without even fail.

Your fastest action towards your prompting reply is highly needed to ensure us the day which these money will send to us here

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Sir,
Kindle be informed that we have been exercise patient to write to us after call you on phone Since 3 days and today we still informing you that we have write a numbers of mail to you which you do not yet write us concerning these fee from the commission of finance to enable us move forward to deliver these package to you.

However if you do not yet succeded to raise the money and you can tell us the date which you will look forward to raise the money and send it to us here seems we have been patient to wait for your prompting mail immediately read these message

We are wait for your fastest action towards your seriousness cooperation to ensure us the date which you will make the payment to the account which you giving to you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:44 am

Attention ,
Sir,
Be Informed that you have using our company playing and joking with petulating liars because we can never torelating any dessist of liars and disapointment to our company any longer.

Note:Whereby we have forward to you alot of account to convey the payment which you definitely given us feedback zero and try to use MONEY GRAM to make the payment or MONEY EXPRESS OR RIA with our protocol informations bellow as following:

NAME : MANDY MICHEAL.
20 PACCELES AVENUE
CITY : DAKAR .
TEXT QUESTION : TRUTH AND TRUST
ANSWER : TRUTH

We are wait for your fastest action towards your seriousness cooperation send the money through underline informations and forward the receipt of the money immediately.

Yours Sincerely
Manager Mr Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.