Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

giftrabia03@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

giftrabia03@hotmail.com

Unread postby FourWheeledLady » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:28 pm

gift rabia <shine_62@hotmail.com>
Jan 19 at 10:18 PM

Hello dear
How are you today,My name is gift my pleasure to contact you please i will like you to write me back to my email for more about me, i hope to receive your reply directly to my email

Dear
Thanks for your reply to my mail,
How is your day? I guess nice.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is gift Rabia I'm 24 years, from Ivory Coast in West Africa. I am 5 '7 "tall, Fair in complexion, Single (never married before) I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Mobio Rabia was the managing director of Rabia's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp, and this computer is belonging to a Reverend that has a church here in the camp. My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies, dancing and fond of little kids. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Attached here is my photo hope you will like it, Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours.
Attachments
for you(2)(2)(1)(2)(1)(1)(1) (1)(1)(1)(1)(1).jpg
Photo 1
lv baby(2)(2)(1)(1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1)(1) (1)  (1)(1)(1)(1)(1).jpg
Photo 2
FourWheeledLady
New survivor

Re: giftrabia03@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:37 am

Skype ID:
live:shine_62
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:26 am

The scammer is using a mixed gallery of stolen pictures. The first one is reported here in 2012: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=11&t=183

For the second one: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =19&t=1213.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:34 am

Added Skype ID for Gift:
live:giftrabia03

Skype ID for Reverend:
live:revbenjaminmark

My dear
I am glad to write to you, how are you ? I hope you are fine, I thank God for you. Your message was a total relief to me. May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life. I will like him to make away for you, my dear, i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i come to your country and have a free life.
In this camp, We are many living as refugees and our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling paper. It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out of here very soon. At the moment, i do not have any relative whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Reverend Benjamin mark who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church here in the camp ( église St' Paul grand yoff dakar senegal ). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women so my love i wish you could call him to know more about me all i know is that i am telling you now is the truth and nothing but the truth about me. The Pastor's telephone number( +22177-8118125) Honey, please feel free to call me through his number because i have told him about you. If you call, tell him that you want to speak with me ( Gift Rabia ), he will surely send for me from the hostel to come and answer your call.

As a refugee I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. Mean while, i am communicating with you through the Reverend's Computer because this is the only means we can communicate to each other . Again i do not work nor do anything for living as a result that eating is very difficult as we are given food ones a day.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank ( FIBI BANK ) in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.9m (Four Million, Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars)

Meanwhile, I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as my 'foreign partner' which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred. From it, you can send me money to prepare and get ready my traveling documents to come over there in order to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Benjamin mark
because he is like a father to me. meanwhile, i am communicating with you through the Reverend's Computer because this is the only means we can communicate to each other.

My dear, lets plan on how to meet you now, in your country because i had a conversation with the Reverend yesterday about how i can leave to meet you there in your country. According to the Reverend , i need to have an International passport in order to warrant and secure my departure from this camp. He said that with the passport, i will have freedom to visit you in your country. I will be waiting to hear from you.
please help me contact the Reverend to know how long it will take for me to get the passport. here is the Reverend e- mail contact:
revbenjaminmark@outlook.com
Name Of the rev pastor is: Rev. Benjamin mark.
Telephone number :
+22177-8118125

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember to contact the Reverend, tell him that you want to get a passport for Miss Gift Rabia. I am giving you all these information due to trust and believing that no one will think to hurt me after hearing all that i have gone through. My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in EUROPE .

My dear, please I will like you to call me by 13 o'clock GMT London local time, like I said i have a lot to tell you. my darling if you need to transfer the money to your account first, please tell me so that i will give you the bank contact for you to contact the bank. Have a nice day and pray for me.
I awaiting to hear from you soon . Call me if you wish
Yours sincerely,
Gift

HEADER:
Return-Path: <giftrabia03@hotmail.com>
Received: from BN3PR18MB0563.namprd18.prod.outlook.com ([10.165.116.23]) by
Wed, 10 Feb 2016
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Thanks for your mail my dear,
How are you doing today and how is your work? I guess you are doing well,
I am fine here with all hopes of coming over to your country and stay with you for a normal life and continuation with my studies immediately after the transfer of my money to your position. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

Dearest, I have read your mail and wish to thank you for coming into my life and showing me that there are still good men in the world, thanks for your caring and concerns upon me,you thought has show me that you are a good person,and will not disappoint me.
The most important thing now is for you to contact the bank,let here from the bank about the possibility of transferring the money into your account,whenever the money is in your account,through there we pursue my traveling documents even with my international passport as you mentioned it,although that i lost my passport during the crisis in my country.

Don't be bias about the money,the fund was deposited by my late father which am the next of kin,after the sudden death of my both parents,i have been in the refugee camp till now,then i contacted the bank and tell them about my intention to claim the money,the bank only demanded for a foreign representative who will stand for me in the transfer because of my refugee status and the law of this country.

Dearest, I have never met you before but your thoughts are my reasons of trusting in you, I believe you will always be sincere and will never let me down.
Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father.
Name; FIBI BANK PLC LONDON,

Email address::::::::::::::::::(info_fibi-bank@gmx.com) (customers_fibibank@tutanota.com)
Name of the transfer officer is; :::::::::: ::::: Mr.M. Berwald,
Telephone number; :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: +447031904920
Fax number; ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: +44-702-4040-322,

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the bank told me was to provide a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states Based on this information, i will like you to help me by sending an email to the transfer department of the bank today with their email address:(customers_fibibank@tutanota.com) Mr.M. Berwald, the foreign transfer officer of the bank, telling him that you are my foreign representative and that you are writing to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 4.9million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin into your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal ok.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS; :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: DR. MOBIO RABIA,
AMOUNT; ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 4.9 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN; ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: MS.Gift RABIA,
ACCOUNT NUMBER; ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 43483002.
God bless as you do this today by sending email to the Bank
Thanks for being there for me and thanks for coming into my life.
Waiting to hear from you soonest,
Greetings from your dearest

Thanks for your mail my love,
Thank you for loving me and thank you for coming into my life i am truly grateful .
My dear , i have see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently I have my Late Father Death Certificate and Statement of Account with me here which i attached in this mail,

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.After reading your mail I discussed it with Rev.Benjamin mark and he gave me the contact of this lawyer, BARRISTER FERDINAND ADADZI.

He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a "power of attorney" that will enable you transfer my fund ($4.9m) from FIBI BANK PLC LONDON to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status here OK.

His contact information are as follows,
Name;::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Ferdinand Adadzi.
E-mail addresses;:::::: ( omanchamber@keemail.me)/ (barristerfedinand@oath.com)
Office telephone number; :::::::::::::(+221763303023)

Thanks for being there and thanks for coming into my life.
Waiting to hear from you soonest,
Greetings from your dearest.
Gift

Oman Chambers & Associates
Solicitors And Advocates
# 26 Rodhes Crescent (2nd Floor),
Dakar Senegal
Tele: +221-763-303-023

E-mail: omanchamber@keemail.me

Attention Sir
Squire to your mail i have acknowledged the receipt of your email and your partner Gift Rabia, called me on telephone, and we discussed on issuing to you a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath empowering you to stand on her behalf to transfer her inherited funds from Fibi Bank Plc London to your account in your country or elsewhere.

To proceed with this services, you're advised to provide the following details as you want it to appear on the documents:

1.Surname:............First name:............: Other names:................

2.Nationality:.............................................................................

3.Contact Address:...................................................................

4.Copy of Identity:.....................................................................

5.Tel .......................................... / Fax :.....................................

Prior to my inquiries at the federal high court today, you are advised to pay the following fees:

1. Swearing of Affidavit of Oath containing your personal data at the Federal High Court is.....($ 320 dollar ).

2. Preparation and legalization of the Power of Attorney at the Federal High Court Senegal is.($ 280 dollar )

3. Notary Stamping at the Notary Public Office is........ ( $ 100 dollar ).

4. My legal processing fee ......................................... ($ 150 dollar ).

Total ........................................................................ ( $ 850 dollar )

To speedy the process you are to send these money through (Western Union money transfer) or( money Gram office ) to enable my noble office prepare and legalize the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath at the Federal High Court Senegal and Notary Public respectively.

For security reasons, send the payment ( $ 850 dollar ) with the name of my accountant through Western Union money transfer system or( money Gram office ):

Name:.......... Théodore Edward
ADDRESS........ 26 Rodhes crescent, Dakar Senegal.
COUNTRY ........Dakar Senegal.
CODE ..............00221

Send and call me for the payment information as soon as you send the money to enable us collect the money from Western Union local office here and proceed with the services.

The earlier you made the payment the earlier the document will be ready.

The Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath shall be prepared and legalized within 48 hours, after receiving payment.
Attach here is my ID Card and my License of Operation.

Yours In Service,
Dr Barr, Ferdinand Adadzi
(Principal Partner).(ESQ).

HEADER:
Return-Path: <omanchamber@keemail.me>
Received: from w1.tutanota.de (unknown [127.0.0.1])
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016

Solicitors And Advocates
Dakar Senegal

E-mail: Omanchamber@keemail.me
​ ​​
​Attention
Sir
I have carefully gone through your mail,
You're advice to send the required amount 850 dollar through the account information below:

Bank Name ____________________: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Address ___________________ 4 Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor

Bank Swift____________________ : AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN _________________________: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

Account Name _________________: GASSAMA OMAR

Account No ___________________ : 02729650003

Bank Code ____________________: SN100

Code Guichet _________________ : 01004

Cle RIB_________________________ : 40

Yours sincerely in service
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)

PHOTOS AND DOCS:
Capture3.PNG

20160218021625-958ce6e6-me.png

20160218021632-9ef3b00b-me.png

20160218021635-0bd8fbd9-me.png

20160218021636-cb8ecfe9-xs.png
20160218021636-cb8ecfe9-xs.png (104.52 KiB) Viewed 5787 times

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778118125
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447024040279
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447024040233

+447031904920

+447024040322

+221763303023
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

omanchamber@keemail.me

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Solicitors And Advocates
Dakar Senegal

E-mail: Omanchamber@keemail.me
​ ​​
​Attention
Sir
Pay through the account information below:

Bank Name ____________________: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Address ___________________ 4 Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor

Bank Swift____________________ : AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN _________________________: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

Account Name _________________: GASSAMA OMAR

Account No ___________________ : 027296500016

Bank Code ____________________: SN100

Code Guichet _________________ : 01004

Cle RIB_________________________ : 40

Yours sincerely in service
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:20 am

Profile Elements:
Ramona Juarez Ramones / gabriela.ramones.944
Active on July 17th 2015

Hello dear,
how are you doing, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.
Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Father Benjamin Mark and his email address is ( revbenjaminmark@gmail.com ) Or you can call him with this number( +221- 765996296) Ask him to send you a certified Bank Draft of $300.000.00 Us Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Benjamin Mark instruct him where to send you the draft Cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Benjamin Mark on your behalf to receive that Bank Draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Your Friend,
gift

HEADER:
Return-Path: <giftrabia03@hotmail.com>
Received: from BN3PR18MB0563.namprd18.prod.outlook.com ([10.165.116.23]) by
Mon, 4 Apr 2016

Phone Number:
+221765996296
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

michmac25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:58 am

Zorpia:

WITH TEARS
(michmac25 at yahoo dot com )
My name is Miss Michelle looking for honest someone like you who can help me in this time of needs.
during the civil and political crisis in our country,
my parents together with my only sister was killed by wicked once.
I was in the school when this trouble took place to my family. I was in coma for one week.
But I thank the almighty God because I never knew that I could support the shock of losing almost my whole family.
Right now I am still here but very unsafe for me. I'm living in great fear and bondage.
I intend leaving this country as soon as possible but only one thing kept me back.
My late father has deposited with one of the prime institution the sum of money,
$3.2Million But unfortunately he did not complete the transaction before he died.

I have the documents receipt of deposit with which my late father made the deposit,
I have mapped out 25% out of the total money for your help and assistance,
because it looks stupid for me trying to confide in a total stranger I never met before .
I am convinced you are an honest person and you have the capacity to help me. As soon as it is done,
I will come over to meet you and spend the rest of my live in your country.
I wish to help less privileges once invest the money into any business you may propose.
I promise to greatly compensate you for any assistance you may offer me.
I do not know how you may feel about this but I want you to take this very serious and confidential,
Down here, I am living in fear because enemies, uncles and wicked relatives of my parents are hunting for me.
Please let me know your mind concerning my proposal to you,

Please let me know your mind concerning by replying to the below address.(michmac25....yahoo... dot com)
michmac25
at
yahoo
com

Screen name: mich / michmarce1218
20, Bordeaux, France
Looking for anything with a man
aged 20‑80, in Spain.
good looking young girl easygoing ,loving and caring ,down to earth ,hard working ,honest and trustworthy ,searching for the same thing someone who love and cares ,ready to help me and am willing to relocate to you

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

giftrabia04@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello dear,
How are you, hope all is well with you?
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on,you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction i must surely compensate you.

And i want to inform you that i have successfully move to Germany where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart,i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason,you can use the ATM card to withdrawing money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 5000 daily.
This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.
Contact the Global ATM Alliance direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... GLOBAL ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Office Address; ......Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D (SENEGAL)
Email Address: ..... ( uba.atmvisacard@financier.com )
Telephone: (+221) 705446763
Fax :(+221) 33 820 47 10
Officer In charge: Mrs Marshal Ebrima / Mr.Fedrick Johnson

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM card that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.
Your friend

Gift

Telephone:
+221705446763

+221338204710
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.