Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

SoniaAlastair@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

SoniaAlastair@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:39 pm

Zorpia:

Hi!!,
Is my desire to seek from thee,
a hand of friendship;but am Sonia,
but more details about me@
[SoniaAlastair@ out look.com]

Screen name: Sonia / SoniaAlastair
27, Paris, France
Looking for anything with a man
aged 20‑90, in Slovakia.

Stolen picture used:

sonia.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: SoniaAlastair@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:39 am

Skype ID:
live:soniaalastair
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:23 am

Email:

Hello My Dear One,
Tears and pains of life has treated me to the extend that i need to open up as for the world to hear of my voice of pains of life because crying without explanation,is killing once heart when one hide the feeling of life as to live again;but if i continue without an introduction of myself,is just writing a letter without its headlines.

My name is Miss Sonia Alastair ,aged 28years single and never married, first daughter of late Engr.(Dr)Alastair Shalleru, who was until his unfortunate death President/chief executive officer of Alastair Shalleru Petroleum Company Ltd situated in Southern Sudan in Sudan;but before the incident, I was an undergraduate of University of Bahr El-Ghazal,studying International Relations.

But it was on December 2010 and early 2011 that the civil wars with the Sudan Liberation Army started from the ethnic Zaghawa the South Darfur killed and injured scores of civilians, destroyed property, and displaced more than 70,000 people.

And with the help of the UN,we are carried out from our country to unknown country and before i notice it am already in Senegal and now am in a refugee camp,where I am living now in the missionary, led by

Name;Reverend Father Nicolas Fataki,
Email(RevNicolasFataki@yahoo.com)
Phone number(+221 = 772830268)

but i used the church computer to send You this letter and I only enter the office, when he was less busy in his office .

I would like to know more about you, your love, and your hobbies and what you are doing now, I want to meet understanding, faithful, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly, and indeed, a man/woman of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached above is my picture and as we continue moving ahead,i hope to see you face to face because it is my heart desire and also my wish for you, so expecting your next mail,but until then good-bye.

Remain blessed,
Faithfully Yours
Miss Sonia Alastair

Return-Path: soniaalastair@outlook.com
Subject: Thanks For The Email;But I Would Like To Knows More About You.

+221772830268
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Picture received with the email:

sonia.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: SoniaAlastair@outlook.com bankofafrica@clerk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:34 pm

My Dear,
Is a thing of joy coming across your reply to me once again and i thank you for the time given because is not many that are called are chosen and for the fact you decided to email me once again,i think is better i link you direct with my private contact phone numbers in-case you decided to found more truth of me,then feel free as to contact me via this phone number at any given time(+221-768376887).but before any call PLEASE!!do make sure that you called my name(SONIA !!!!)just to be sure that i was the one that gave out my phone number to me just because of Security purpose.

Because just on like i told you,am the one that wears of this shoes of sorrows and i knows of the pains of it and i believe within myself that with truth i shall be free once again,no matter that my faith has been destroy by the evil men of the word;but i still have the faith as to live again hence is of the lord wishes.

And once more,my condition here at the moment,is so painful because i do not have that human right freedom based on,how i was brought into this country by UN officers and of which was one of the major reason of my contact to you seeking of that freedom from you;but only on the ground that you are real and truthful because i do not wish of any more evil thing in my life to happens to me and what my dear parents left of me before their untimely exist out from this earth!!!!!Oh!!God May their souls rest in peace!!!!.

Well i do not have must thing to say until you called me or email as usual;but the only subject of the matter will based on the huge sum of($3.600.000.00USDA)of which was the wealth of my late father deposited in a bank and was the only thing left of me at this moment;but i never need to open up more to you until,i can see of yours interest towards it,then shall i will let you knows of the full details.

Well my dear!!,just as you can see,the blessing from above co-meth when one never think of life;but if the lord says YES!!!of whom shall says NO?because in all things i does i believe that Gods time is the best!!!!!

Thou!!it has happen and i accepted it with faith and i must carry on with life of which in tears!!!i write to you because the world do found it hard as to believe issue;but i swear with my life!!!and with the proofs that i contacted with the truth of my life and hence we continue moving ahead,i will let you knows more facts of this matter.

Remains Yours Weeping One,
Miss Sonia Alastair.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <soniaalastair@outlook.com>
Received: from COL127-W22 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 10 Feb 2016

Hello My Dear One,
Honestly am happy to see yours mail to me at this hour which shows how serious you wanted to be of help to me,thank you and thank you so much and i will always think of you each and every minute since i knew you, therefore I really want you to understand very well that i contacted you out of my love and trust of which i equally need the same thing from you.

Right now i hope you are doing just fine over there, is just that mine is too boring here due to the bad situation that l am facing here but all the same, thanks so much for your mail and thanks for the way you have being there for me,

l really appreciate it.You are just so nice and caring and l am very happy to have someone like you in my life,also i want to let you know that i understand that the world is full of evil, but i want you to believe me that all am telling you is nothing but truth from the bottom of my heart, and i found you out of my love.

I am writing to thank you for your understanding, effort and concern to save me from this situation that i am into. My God must bless you. please i want you to do anything within your power to save me from this situation that i am into, this refugee camp is just like hell.

I want to let you know that i am taking you seriously as a brother, father and husband and since i came to know you,i have no doubt about you,i have all my trust and hope on you, look before i come to the site where i found you i pray to God to give me somebody that will be reliable and trustworthy, i believe you are not going to let me down at the end of the day.

Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this information's, However I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 10% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $3.600.000.00USDA (Three Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars). deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact in-formations of the bank are as follows,

GROUP BANK OF AFRICA KENYA.
BOA-KENYA. Reinsurance Plaza - Taifa Road
P.O. Box 69562 00400.
Nairobi - Kenya Tél.:(254)203275000.
Fax:(254)2022111477
Bank Manager Contact Email:
Mr Khayar Seck,[khayarsecky@att.net]
For Full information's details
Email @[bankofafrica@clerk.com]

Fathers Deposit information's:

Deposited Name: late Engr.(Dr)Alastair Shalleru
Country Of Birth: Sudan.
Account Number:(B.O.F/C8077653)
Amount Deposited: $3.6m
(Three Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
Pin Code no:0045211
Next To Claim:Miss Sonia Alastair.
Security Code No:1678000

My dear i am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well. As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country where i can have my freedom and peace of mind, in the meantime I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

I will be very happy if you contact the Bank immediately for the transfer,Because i can't wait to be with you immediately the transfer is done.My kiss and rose to you with my refugee Id card for a proof,as you sent it all together to the bank.

With Love and trust,
from Miss Sonia Alastair.

Attention:Sir/Madam,
From the contact of the (GROUP BANK OF AFRICA KENYA),these documents are needed from you;but with a contact of a resident lawyer in Senegal; because that is the location base of the girl in question.

(1) ATTORNEY OF POWER
(2) OATH OF AFFIDAVIT
(3) DECEASE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
(4)DECEASE CERTIFICATE OF DEATH.

So therefore,you are advice to contact back your partner,as to provide to you a good lawyer that will goes in for these documents at the Federal High Court Of Dakar Senegal,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bankofafrica@clerk.com>
Received: from [41.83.35.106] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 13 Feb 2016
Subject: GROUP BANK OF AFRICA KENYA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

SoniaAlastair@outlook.com jackainroberto@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello My Dearest In Heart,
Thank you for your efforts to help me,but I have discussed with the Rev.father the letter from the bank and the contact with a lawyer who will prepare the legal documents for you, as required by the GROUP BANK OF AFRICA KENYA.

By Rev father, he is one of the distinguished jurists here in Senegal.Out of the documents mentioned in the bank, have the original deposit certificate and death certificate of my father.Here a lawyer to contact you, if you contact him today.

BARRISTER JACKAIN ROBERTO CHAMBERS.
Jackain Roberto GNING
Avocat-82avenue lamine Gueye
BP 11695-Dakar Senegal
Telephone-line;(00221-772963352)
Email address
(jackainroberto@hotmail.com)

Honey try to contact him, and informed him, and even showed him a copy of a
letter from bank.

Always remember me in your prayers as you goes
to bed to sleep;

I remain yours weeping one,
Sonia Alastair Miss

Dear Client;
As you have make contact to my noble chamber(Barrister Jackain Roberto Law Chambers)in fact our service is the best as regards to rule of law and we promise you the best in service,but bear in mind,that it MUST cost you some money as to obtain these documents out from the high court and the cost shall be found out hence you are able to provide to us these needed information's of yours:

Yours Full Name
Resident Address Number
Telephone Number
Country Of Birth.

And is a MUST that all these details information's gets to my noble chamber before i can seek of the cost at the Federal High Court Of Dakar Senegal.

Thanks You,
Barrister Jackain Roberto.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jackainroberto@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY179-W71 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 14 Feb 2016

Honey!!
Good Afternoon,

Please can you give me details of your outcome with the lawyer.as to knows of how far you have gone with him before i can submit the two documents under my care to his noble chamber.

Yours True Loving One,
(Sonia Darling)

Client: ,
Base on yours full details information's with that of the report receive on yours behalf at the high court this morning,as i presented to the office of the chief judge base on the issue of transfer of some fund with the (Group Bank Of Africa Kenya).

And under the rule of law and the banking policy,is a MUST that you present these documents before you can stand for any transfer in any country in the world.

But as of you to get all these documents out from the Federal High Court with the contact of my noble chamber,is a MUST that you deposit the sum of(350.000XOF)in USDA ($700USDA)as outstanding proof and with that, shall i proceed for the documents as requested by you.

This money will gives me the verdict power as to stand on yours behalf at the high court,

And to send the money,use the information's of my chief accountant to my noble chamber: Mr Patrick Ebibim and then send it via any available transfer agent in your country:

(1)Western Union Money Transfer.
(2)Money Gram
(3)Money Express
(4)Money Cash

And His full information's are:

Name:Mr Patrick Ebibim
Question: Yes
Answer:No.

And hence you are able to sent the money across,please kindly make sure that you forward the control number with question and answer to me with a copy to my accountant private email address of ( patrickebibim@hotmail.com ).

And immediately it gets down to my noble chamber,be rest assured that,the demanded documents shall be withdraw out from the high court and forwarded to the bank for an immediate transfer of the money into your account.

Barrister Roberto Jackain Esq.

Skype ID:
live:patrickebibim

Skype ID:
live:jackainroberto

Phone Numbers:
+221768376887
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+254203275000
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Kenya
City or exchange location Nairobi Central
Original network provider* Telkom Kenya Ltd

+2542022111477
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Kenya
City or exchange location Nairobi Central
Original network provider* Telkom Kenya Ltd

+221772963352
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:36 pm

The recovery scam:

Attention Sir/madam,
For Your Kind effort as to help me out,but it failed and just because of it,i still have you in heart and today i have a get=together party in a country, called(Micronesia)with friends of high class and in a happy mood that i decided to give out this sum amount of{$1000USDA}to you,but this money i sent it to you via the Western Union Money Transfer and below is the Control Number:

(MTC No:0626145691)but as soon as you collected the money,please alert me as to tear off the paper that i use to sent it to you.

For more details information from the Western Union,
Email Direct To Its Office@
(WesternUnionSolicitorsFund@consultant.com)

Yours Old Time Friend,
Mrs Soniaa Fredittae.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bankofafrica@clerk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:48 am

THE APPROVAL OF CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTATION ISLAMIC BANK
BRITAIN PAYMENT PRESERVATION ORDER

Be notified that before the said approved fund would be transferred into your nominated bank account, You are required to send,

(1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(2)POWER OF ATTORNEY,
(3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE,

The above list documents must be Endorsed by Royal Courts of Justice (RCJ) Britain, as the release order of the said fund in your nominated bank account, your to provide those documents withing 4 working days as our banking law stipulates

(1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(2) POWER OF ATTORNEY
(3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE

You will swear an affidavit before the SUPREME COURT OF BRITAIN That you are the authentic next of kin to the deceased, All formal procedures must be Satisfied, This will be signed by the Court Registrar Britain

OPTIONAL:- In alternative whereby you can not be able to come here and submit these certificate in person as our Financial Act 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our Bank Financial Attorney to carry out the legal responsibilities on your behalf in the person of;

YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT OUR ATTORNEY FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH / A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE URGENT.

Barrister Mrs Sharon Schfield law Chamber
The solicitor in Charge of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom
Address: 1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom

Name.... Sharon Schfield
Email: MrsSharonSchofield@diplomats.com

Note that immediately those documents are submitted, the bank will not hesitate to effect the transfer of the approved sum into your nominated bank account,

Note; you are advised to act urgently before the mandates to enable us Finalize your transaction immediately

Thank you for your co operations and congratulations

Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Managing Director

Header:
Return-Path: <bankofafrica@clerk.com>
Received: from [197.148.103.191] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa01.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 29 Apr 2017
Subject: ORDER FOR TRANSFER BY THE ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.148.103.191<br>Originating ISP: Togotelecom, Togo<br> City: Lomé<br>Country of Origin: Togo<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

mrssharonschofield@diplomats.com E-mail address also used by the Scammer in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=64571&p=155249#p155249
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrssharonschofield@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 02, 2017 10:55 pm

Attention:Sir, ,
Before my noble chamber can move ahead as to obtain all these documents on yours behalf,infact you are required as to send all these details informations of yours:

A Copy of yours passport,
Full Name In Yours Passport.
Phone Number/Address of contact.

And you send across sum amount of $350USDA,via either the Western Union Money/Money Gram or Ria Money Transfer.

Jackain Roberto,
Email Contact:( JackainRoberto@hotmail.com )

He is the one as to obtain these documents from Africa before we can commmerce to process of the transfer of the money into yours accpunt as you can see of the Transfer Form READY yet to fill up its details.

Details Information As Follows:

Name:Jackain Roberto
Question Yes
Answer Yes.

Then you forward the payment slip hence you send across the money for confirmation issues.

Header:
Return-Path: <MrsSharonSchofield@diplomats.com>
Received: from [197.148.105.129] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
From: MrsSharon Schofield <MrsSharonSchofield@diplomats.com>
Subject: A Letter From Lady Sharon Schofield.
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 14:03:43 +0200

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.148.105.129<br>Originating ISP: Togotelecom, Togo<br> City: Lomé<br>Country of Origin: Togo<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:57 pm

And after a while the refugee scam becomes something else...

Email:

Hello My Dear,
With deepest regards to our friendship,did i decided to email you this day as to knows of how you have been coping up with life and the money i send to you because it has been of long silent gap since we lost contact of each other,

But do you still remember me and if yes,alert me as to send you to you this new package of H5 ip phones of which was delivery to my husband as GIFT from his private company in AMERICA and now i have decided to give it out to friends as to get it marketed there in yours country but hence you accepted then email me back as to send to you the sample to you,as to knows of the peoples demands.

So i wait on yours respond immediately now.

Yours Old Friend,
Mrs Sonia Fredittae.

Since "she" never sent any money...

Hello Dear!!,
Thanks a lot for yours immediate respond to my letter but for am immediate shipment of the goods items to you from the company,in fact is good that you sent email to the Marketing Manager of the company at his email address of(BoardOfExternalRevenue@financier.com)

Then make him to understand this:

Sir,
A friend of mine (Mrs Sonia Fredittae.)send some goods items on my behalf of which are( IP PHONES)and i was told by her as to sent email to yours company as to demands of the possibilities of how i can get it immediately and if there is any cost for the shipment please keep me inform.

Thanks From,
Yours Name:
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.