Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

malgret_nelson4u@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:20 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hello Dear Friend,
My name is Malgret I am a girl,
I saw your profile IN here
and my spirit ask me to contact
you about this important issue that will benefit you
if only you agree to work with me .
Please contact me at ; malgret_nelson4u@yahoo.com

Malgret Philip
Birth Year 1986
City New York
Country United States

Sex Woman

Caring, kind, easy going, understanding and I need a fine caring, understanding faithful man to love me, live with me forever until death will part us and a man who is not into head game, a man who does not take distance,culture, age to be a problem in a true relationship, I love been faithful and reading, cooking, watching home films, I am a girl with great sense of human, I caring, kind, easy going, understanding and I need a fine caring, understanding faithful.

malgret.jpg
malgret.jpg (64.79 KiB) Viewed 6418 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: malgret_nelson4u@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:43 am

Email:

Hello Dear Friend,
How are you doing today, Hope that you are in good health as that is the will of God concerning us and I so much Thank you for replying my message ;I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition and I choose to reach you through the Internet because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such.
I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all what you may think of and I know that you might have hear this type of story before but i want to assure you that before GOD and man that this is what i have been passing through for real life, i really need your help please for each time i am telling this my life story for i always cry and my dear please always pray that you will not see war in your life time .

Well My Name is Malgret Philip Moniba and i am 25 Years Old Single and i am a Liberian Citizens,i came to Senegal to seek for political asylum,Following the sudden death of my parents during the war and i am left alone, the late Philip Moniba my father was a dealer of natural resources(GOLD AND DIAMOND ) in Liberia and since the death of my parents I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present situation of things in the refugee camp here in Senegal were i came to take a refuge.

People Use to die here every day due to lack of food and proper care as you know that any refugee is not entitle to have any access ,I have lost confidence with anybody within the country except one man of GOD here who is like Jesus Christ to me for he encourages me with the word of the lord and promise me that GOD will sent some one who will help me one day.and You must have heard over the media reports and the internet about the disastrous war that took millions of life in my country Liberia.

I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents .

Please listen to this,i have attach my pictures for you to see and i will like to see your pictures soon so that it will make me feel happy again and to know who i am trusting my inherited money into his hands and my late father have deposited the sum of (US$7, 700, 000.00)Million dollars on my name as the next of kin and the money is with a bank whose name is withheld for now until you agree to help me and as soon as you agree to help me then we open communication.

I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and this man of GOD only whom i will give you his contact and the Bank whom you will contact as soon as you agree to help me transfer it into your account, as security is up my whole being.I am seriously considering to settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere like yours as soon as this fund get into your account so that I can start all over again if only you wish.

But if it is impossible,just help me in diverting this fund into your account which will accrue you (15%) of this fund for any expenses you would make during the transaction. Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction. I will like you to have the contact email address of the bank as soon as i hear from you so that we can commence communication immediately .

In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence .I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action and In your respond to this message kindly send me
Your full name.........................
Occupation..............................
Country ..................................
Yours Age.....................................
Telephone number...............................

May the Almighty GOD grant you your heart desire as you are willing to help me and always pray that you will not see war in your life time for this is very important prayer trust me.

Yours Sincerely, Malgret Philip.

Pictures received with the email:

malgret.jpg

malgret1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:17 am

My Dear ,

Thank you once again for your kind promise and assurance to help me out of this bondage once and for all and i thank you for your understanding and good courage and faith and i pray that God will surely reward you for your kindness and I am really bless after going through your wonderful word and i pray that God will give you the strength to help me out of this bondage .

I will like you to contact the bank manager immediately you receive this message and when contacting them kindly email them your full details such as .
full names,................
occupation, ..............
country of origin, ................
age ,.......................
telephone number ...........................
your Identity card or driving license .........................
and tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the legal procedure for them to transfer my inherited money into your bank account on a good faith.

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life in areas of investment and training .

I will like you to please keep this transfer secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($7.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. (R.B.S)
REGISTER OFFICE THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
NO. 36 ST ANDREW SQUARE ,
EDINBURGH,EH2 2YB.
Tel/Fax. 00447031986359.
Tel/Fax. 00447031973469
Email: ...................
rbsremmitancedpt@accountant.com
Private Email: address of the bank manager ........
rbscustomerscare@financier.com
Email: ................... rbs.customersservice@yahoo.co.uk

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:Dr Philip Moniba.
Nationality:Liberia.
Next of Kin : Miss;Malgret Philip Moniba.
Account Number. ( rbs/IO/45121/0055478-541/ )
Banks Swift Code......RBSCGB22TRD
Amount deposited: US$7, 700, 000.00 Seven Million Seven Hundred Thousand Us Dollars.

Please make sure that you contact the bank today so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country, Like i told you that you can call me with the Reverend phone number 00221-76 514 6140 AT 2GMT for me to speak with you because i am not access to chat with you or to make international calls because of my refugee stature, Because i will like to hear your voice on phone.

you have been in contact with the bank today,
Yours forever Friend
Malgret Philip.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <malgret_nelson4u@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1066.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2016 09:19:38 -0000
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016
Reply-To: Malgret Nelson <malgret_nelson4u@yahoo.com>
Subject: Please contact the bank today.

My Dear ,
It's lovely writing to you again today and i feel so much happy to have your picture by my side and like you as a good man , who is caring , encouraging and who make me smile away my condition and i thank the lord again for sending you into my life and i thank you so much for all your concern and care. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.

God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture.
I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.The only problem we have now is the power of attorney and the Affidavit of Oath Document which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for you to have the full power for the claim and you know that i can not be able to handle this as the bank knows my refugee stature here and also i do not have any money to pay for the lawyers charges and i have chosen you to be my Helper and my husband and also stand as my brother and parents and also to be there for me in all things and at the end you shall reap the fruit of your labor with me.

After going through your mail i discussed it with Rev Richard Samson though he was very busy the time i saw him and before he could get hold of the lawyer he knows it was not easy but at last he succeeded and i so much thank the lord for that and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Winner Jones.
He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal .

I want you to contact him on both phone and e-mail telling him that you are my foreign partner that you want to know how much it will cost you for him to prepare the power of attorney and get the Affidavit of Oath Document for you from the Federal High Court Of justices here in Dakar Senegal and that you need his services that will enable you transfer my US$7, 700, 000.00 from Royal Bank of of (RBS)Royal Bank of Scotland in the United Kingdom to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information are as follows,
Please when, sending him message make sure that you copy his email address before sending to avoid mistake ok.

NAME OF HE BARRISTER .
WINNER JONES CHAMBERS:
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
ADDRESS 9924 SACRE COEUR 3 STREET ,DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA.
P.O. BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL.
BARRISTER WINNER JONES CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
SENIOR ADVOCATE.
BARRISTER WINNER JONES.
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER).(ESQ)

OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS( +221-77-256_932)

Email: barristerwinnerjoneschambers@fastservice.com

Email: joneschamberubarristerjones@yahoo.co.uk

Email ;
barristerwinnerjoneslawfirm@gmail.com

Dearest one i will like you to contact Barrister Winner Jones for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath;

Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us and when sending email to Barrister Winner Jones kindly tell him your
Your Full names ..........
Your Age ..............
Your Occupation.........
Your Telephone number ........
Your Country ........
Your Id card or driving license is important to send to the lawyer ............
Because according to the reverend father he said that he need them to get the document for you and in other to avoid mistake in transferring money to the wrong person and every of your information for according to the reverend father he need them to prepare this documents for you .
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents .

I want you to email him immediately and discuss with him and let him know that you want every thing very urgent so that before this week runs out the money will be transfer into your account without any further delay.

Please remember to tell me the name of the airport were you will come and pick me when i will come over there soon now that this transfer is coming to an end because i need to be putting it in my prayer .
God bless you and i wish to meet you soon.

Yours Malgret.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
Solicitors & Advocates At Law,
BP 9924 Sacre Cœur 3,
Dakar Sénégal,

Tel : +221-772-556-932.

C /o Barrister Winner Jones (Esq.)

OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR REF:LMC/0549 DATE:15/02/2016

ATTENTION ; .

I'm Barrister Winner Jones, expert in corporate and legal claims;Acknowledgment To Request over getting to You and Your partner Miss Malgret Philip Moniba An Authentication Documents From this firm, Power of Attorney And Affidavits of Oath, Which will enable the Royal Bank Of Scotland in the United Kingdom to Deal with you on behalf of Miss Malgret Philip Moniba Who was here in my office to discuss on how to Issue This letter of Authorization on a Transaction with you.

I Barrister Winner Jones Law Chambers and associate, Hereby indicate that we have Fully Accepted the consultant of this partners And have undertaking the services of getting To and his Partner Miss Malgret Philip Moniba The Letter actualize that willingly This Transfer is well think and freely Accepted that the Transaction of her Funds will go to position of Account in Your country .

With due Respect to this service the Firm have gone through the needs and Ascertain the cost of this service from the Federal High Court of Justice here in Dakar Senegal and is listed as Below.

1) For Notary stamping, at the Notary office. $150.Us Dollars
2) Legalization Fee: $320.Us Dollars
3) For My Noble Chamber, Legal processing fee.$850.Us Dollars
4)Judiciary seal: $250. Us Dollars
5)Affidavit of oath: $630. Us Dollars

Total: $2200 Us Dollars ( Two Thousand Two Hundred Us Dollars Only ).

Sir To speedy with the processing of this document(s), you are to Send the fee through western union money transfer which is the fastest way of receiving and sending money to enable my Nobel law firm picked up the money through the local western union agent here and proceed with the preparation of the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath Which will be available in the next two working days,As soon as the law firm get the fees for the services.

This are the Details you need for sending the money through Western Union Money Transfer or Through Money Gram Money Transfer .

Receivers name : Winner Jones .
Destination: Senegal.
Test Question, Who send the money ?
Answer ................. .

Please remember to send me the western union control number to pick up the money with the given names and every information that you use in sending the money to avoid delay in collecting the money and to avoid mistakes as well and this will enable My Noble Law firm to prepare, and validate the Change of Beneficiary in the high court, and Notary office respectively.

Kindly send me an email with the information's on how to collect the money here as soon as you send the money, to enable me cash the money immediately Or you can also call me on my direct phone numbers above, for any question, or inquiry.

Note: That I will only prepare the said Documents, as soon as I receive the money from you.

This is according to the (section 29 of the 1979 constitution) Of the Lawyer Union here in Senegal.

(OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST LEGAL SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS)

Best regards.
Mrs Cynthia Adams ,
Secretary.
Signed By ,
Barrister Winner Jones (Esq)
The Senior Advocate.

Image result for attorneys at law

********Confidentiality Notice********
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message, including any attachment, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristerwinnerjoneschambers@fastservice.com>
Received: from [41.82.23.23] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 15 Feb 2016
<barristerwinnerjoneschambers@fastservice.com>
Subject: MY FINDING FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICES.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.23.23<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
BP 9924 Sacre Cœur 3,
Dakar Sénégal,

OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR REF:LMC/0549 DATE:16/02/2016

ATTENTION ; .

SIR,

WITH DUE RESPECT TO OUR MESSAGE TO YOU REGARDING YOUR REQUEST FOR BANK TO BANK TRANSFER OF THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENT FEE. BUT NOTE THAT MY REASON OF GIVING YOU WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM INFORMATION WAS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD SIMPLY BECAUSE IT REMAIN THE EASIEST AND FASTED MEANS OF TRANSFER AS YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I WANT THIS TRANJSFER FAST SO THAT YOUR PARTNER MALGRET PHILIP CAN COME AND JOIN YOU AS SOON AS THIS TRANSFER FINISH.

SO IN THE LIGHT OF THE ABOVE HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR YOU TO USE TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY AND AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY REMEMBER TO SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND IT TO MY CHAMBERS FOR PROVE THAT YOU SEND THE MONEY AND FOR DOCUMENTATION REASON.

ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR YOU.

ACCOUNT NAME : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

FINALLY YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU FILL THE AFFIDAVIT FORM AND SCAN IT TOGETHER WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND THEM TO MY CHAMBERS.

SINCERELY IN SERVICE.

MRS CYNTHIA ADAMS,
SECRETARY.
SIGNED BY,

BARRISTER .WINNER JONES ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNER.

Image result for attorneys at law

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message, including any attachment, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original.

Fake Document:
20160216235722-d5a03a9b-me.png

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765146140
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031986359
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031973469
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+22177256932
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerwinnerjoneschambers@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:47 am

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
BP 9924 Sacre Cœur 3,
Dakar Sénégal,

OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR REF:LMC/0549 DATE:17/02/2016

ATTENTION ; .

SIR,

I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCES THIS MIGHT HAVE CAUSE YOU BUT I WILL SEND MY ASSISTANCE MRS BINTA DIALLO TO GO TO THE BANK AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT ACCOUNT .

YOU CAN NOW USE THIS ACCOUNT TO REMITT THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

ACCOUNT NAMES...........................NDEYE ABY NDIAYE

BANK NAME.............................UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

ACCOUNT NUMBER...........................301010031238

IBAN CODE............................SN15301301

RIB KEY..............................................87

SWIFT CODE..............................UNAFSNDA

COUNTRY......................................DAKAR SENEGAL

FINALLY YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU FILL THE AFFIDAVIT FORM AND SCAN IT TOGETHER WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND THEM TO MY CHAMBERS.

SINCERELY IN SERVICE.

MRS CYNTHIA ADAMS,
SECRETARY.
SIGNED BY,

BARRISTER .WINNER JONES ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNER.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:45 pm

The recovery scam:

DEAR FRIEND,

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING, I HOPE THAT EVERY THING IS ALRIGHT WITH YOU THERE
IN YOUR COUNTRY.

WELL I'M SORRY BUT HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COOPERATION AND HELP OF ANOTHER PARTNER FROM PARAGUAY, THOUGH I TRIED MY BEST TO INVOLVE YOU IN THE BUSINESS BUT I THINK IS GOD WISH FOR EVERY THING TO GO IN THAT WAY.

MY FRIEND, PRESENTLY I'M IN PARAGUAY FOR INVESTMENT
PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM. MEANWHILE,I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN TRANSFERRING THE FUNDS THEN, DESPITE THAT IT FAILED US SOME HOW.

NOW I HAVE MAKE AN OFFER TO YOU AND I WANT YOU TO CONTACT REVEREND FATHER RICHARD SAMSON ON HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW.

Email........... revfatherrichardsamson@gmail.com

HIS PHONE NUMBER ............+221-765146140 ,

CONTACT THE REVEREND FATHER RICHARD SAMSON AND FOLLOW UP HIS ADVICE AND INSTRUCTIONS AND ASK HIM TO SEND YOU THE DRAFT CHEQUE OF $550.000.00 WHICH I KEPT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS YOU MAKE TO ASSIST ME IN THE ISSUE OF THIS FUND WHICH I HAVE NOW SUCCEEDED FROM THE CLAIM.

I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH. SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCHED WITH REVEREND RICHARD SAMSON AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED HIM TO SEND YOU THE DRAFT CHECK WHICH I KEPT FOR YOU. PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT SO THAT WE CAN SHARE THE JOY AFTER ALL MY SUFFERING AND DIFFICULTIES THEN.

IN THE MOMENT, I AM VERY BUSY HERE BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH I AND MY NEW PARTNER ARE HAVING AT HAND,
FINALLY, MAKE SURE THAT YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH REVEREND RICHARD SAMSON AND HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

MALGRET PHILIP.

+221765146140
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:07 pm

Hello My Beloved Friend,

I have summit-ed your bank draft /cheque to the UBA BANK today because of your delayed and they have accepted to convert your draft /cheque to ATM VISA CARD SEND it to you. So i advise you to contact the bank immediately and forward your details to the Uba bank in Dakar Senegal to enable them to open ATM VISA CREDIT CARD account in your name/s where your money will be transfer and you start to withdraw it successfully.
Here is the ATM VISA CARD customer care department Email ID as the bank manager directed me.

United Bank For Africa (U.B.A)

Email; ... ubabankatmcarddpt@financier.com

Email; .. .cfaubabanksenegal@africamail.com

DIRECTRICE GÉNÉRALE D’UBA....AMIE NDIAYE SOW
phone ..........+221 776913706

Contact this bank to enable them deliver your Visa ATM card to you.With this card you can withdraw the money from any bank worldwide.As do not forget to update me as soon as you received the ATM Card waiting to hear from you.Please note that if you can not pay them for the post of the ATM CARD it will be better not to contact the bank.
Thank you for your understanding and i hope to hear good news from you once you have claim the ATM CARD.

Yours Faithful Friend Malgret Moniba.

Phone:
+221776913706
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.