Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lilianbadara2012@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2012 3:00 am

On DMF as gracme1 - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- newyork, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

Contact on site:

How are you today ?, my name is Lilian, I saw your profile today and i became interested in knowing you the more and that was why i did not delay in contacting you i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address ( lilianbadara2012 @ yahoo.co.uk) so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to tell you.thanks. lilianbadara2012@yahoo.co.uk Lilian

Header:

Received: from [41.208.186.158]
Subject: i will like to know more about you, wetting for your reply today.

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.208.186.158
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Lilian Badara <lilianbadara2012@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 10:29 am

Received: from [41.208.184.71]
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 20:56:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: i will like to know more about you, wetting for your reply today.

Dearest One.

I am more than happy to write you this mail today, I am Lilian Badara from Ivory Coast in West Africa, The only daughter of late Dr. and Mrs Frederick Badara. I love music as well, am 24 yrs of age single never married, 168m tall 58kg weight. Very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing. Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation center to catch my fun, spending my time with love one.

I will like to know more about you, tell me, what do you do at your spare times? What are your likes and dis-likes? What is your present aim in life?

I will be waiting to hear from you, attached here is my picture, i hope you will get back to me with a picture, may God bless you.

Yours Lilian Badara.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: Lilian Badara <lilianbadara2012@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 9:06 am

Lilian Badara

Dearest One,

Compliment of the day to you, before I proceed hope that you are kicking in good health together with every member of your family, I read your mail and it was well understood, I’m from a very good Christian family just because of the death of my parents that is why my condition is like this, my contacting you is never by my power I have been praying and fasting for God to send me that man with understanding that will help me, from the day I saw your mail I was touch to tell you all about me and I think is never by my power. As I told you before that my name is Lilian Badara from Ivory Coast in West Africa 24 Years and Am the only daughter of Late Dr Frederick Badara.

About my family, My Father Frederick Badara was a highly reputable businessman who operated in Ivory Coast during his days. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Ivory Coast, the economic capital, is a wealthy man and a loving father. But one faithful day, on Wednesday, November 24,2010, he was coming home and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class beyond repairs and also my father beyond recognition, he died instantly and at that moment, I was going to evening church service with my mum, she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to take her to the hospital, after three months , she pass away. Since then, I had been passing through hardship from the hand of my uncle; he has been treating me like a slave and had claimed all my parent belonging without taking care of my education.

Since the Death of my parent, my uncle has been maltreating me because he planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. I wanted to travel overseas, but, he hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my Father’s File which contains important documents. So I escaped to Senegal where I am presently staying in the refugee Mission Camp. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$ 5.7 Million u.s dollars) in a Bank, My father put my name as the next of kin, I have contacted the Finance Bank but the Operational Manager confirmed that my status as a refugee according to the local law does not permit me to carry out the operation successfully. He advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf complete the transaction, since the money is been deposited in foreign account.

I am mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the camp, I have confide on him, I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything, He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from camp as soon as possible, But firstly I must get the funds transferred into an account abroad, Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.

I will like you to stand as my trustee while I give you the necessary documents so that you will contact the Finance Bank and claim the fund to transfer the money to your bank account while I join you soon after you receive the money into your account. I have my father's death certificate. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country which you help me and recommend a nice Higher Institution. I was studying Marketing before the death of my father and I was a 2nd year student in the University. Because of how my Uncle is threatening to kill me, I plead with you to keep all our discussion confidential and send me reply through my email. Here in the refugee camp, some missionaries used to visit us and among them is Rev. Daniel Peters the king church who is so dear to me, i thank God for his life.

My dear, you can call me with the Reverend Daniel Peters phone number (+221-77-375-2023) please tell him that you will like to speak with Lilian Badara. he will send for me. wetting for your urgent reply. Attach to this mail is my REFUGEE ID CARD.

Stay well and God bless.
Yours Sincerely friend Lilian Badara
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

mielanebadara@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Datemfree - message on the site:

i saw your profile and became interested to know you please i want you to contact me directly to this my email address so that i can give you my picture also to tell you more about me Email (mielanebadara@outlook.com)i have some thing important to tell you

Scren name: astu121 - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- DK, Sudan
- English, English, English
-
- Have no children

I am a down to earth, easy going and honest girl. I seek to meet an equally honest man for marriage.

I seek an honest man for marriage.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mielanebadara@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:23 pm

Email:

Hello my dear,
Thanks for writing back to me,my name is Miss Mielane Badara. I'm 23 years old, from the Republic of Sudan a country in Northeastern Africa, 5.8 ft tall, 65.25 kg, fair in complexion,never married, I'm currently residing in refuge camp in Dakar Senegal, under the United Nation High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,mean while i contacted you because my heart chooses you for this confidential issue. My Late Beloved father DR. Al OMAR BADARA was the holder of the (Global Cloths Manufacturing & Co Company Ltd), he was also the former political adviser on Petroleum to President Omar Hassan Ahmad Al-Bashir and also the standard carrier of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood because he was in the front line administration of the government in power President Omar Hasan Ahmad Al-Bashir. Now i am writing to solicit your assistance,after the death and burial of my esteemed father and beloved mother Dr Mrs Zainab Omar Badara, My mother was until death a lecturer at the university of Al-Zaiem Al-Azhari University (Khartoum North) and also the chairperson of Northern Women Group for Peace in the South is a Community-Based Organization established in the 1990s to respond to challenges facing displaced women in Northern and southern Sudan, I escape Conflict in Sudan with a Very Important document,a DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of USD $5.3 Five Million three Hundred Thousand American Dollars, this money was deposited by my late be loved father when he was alive and identifying me as the next of kin been their only daughter and child. Meanwhile, I was saddle with the Problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality or an organization to help in assisting me transfer the money over to his/her country with the intention of investing it in a good business under his/her care, directives and supervision because i have no knowledge of business or investment plus my status as a refugee who is living in a refugee camp presently. However, Please if you are so kind and faithful as to assist me,I shall send you all vital information's for your confirmation regarding the financial house where the fund was lodge. I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence and trust on your acceptance to assist me as your own sister or friend to manage the money on my behalf until such a time when I am able to stand and regain my freedom on my own feet again, I will be happy to hear from you soon, God Bless You as you consider my plead with tears and sorrow as i explain my self in a humble manner thank you, Please i will be happy to hear from you once you get my mail.
Yours Anticipation,
Miss Mielane Badara.

Return-Path: mielanebadara@outlook.com
Received: from BAY182-W68 ([65.54.190.125])
Subject: i will like to know more about you, wetting for your reply today.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015

Pictures received with the email:

mielane.JPG

mielane1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mielanebadara@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 28, 2015 6:53 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello my friend

It is a pleasure to inform you about my success in obtaining funds transferred to an account in Switzerland with the help of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. So in this case i will like you to contact Reverend Frank Ousene,

his contact is:+221 771562321

Name: The Reverend Frank Ousene

Email: Reverendfrank1@hotmail.com

Ask him to send each of you $ 300,000.00 (three hundred thousand U.S. dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all past efforts and try to help me in this case. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Reverend asking where to send the amount to you.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share the joy after all the sufferness at this time. In this moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects, including new partner and I have at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Revrend in your behalf to receive that money, then please contact the Rev. Frank and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best regards,

Mielane

+221771562321

Same Reverend with the same phone number, but different email address and / or phone number, is reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =19&t=3821, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=266 and viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7226.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mielanebadara@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:47 am

And another recovery scam attempt after more than two years since the last contact...

Email:

Hello Dear

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you? It is a very joyful
thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you
because you gave me the faith to carry on, I want to inform you that I
have successfully moved to AGENTINA
, where i am living now with my
partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity,
courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the
course of my situation,

I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of
$200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand U S Dollars),Please accept this
little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and
I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security
reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM
MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 5,000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all
around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation,
entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with
convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online
account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card;
your online details will be provided to you upon request after
receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your
location once your compliance is met.

The bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... .......UBA, ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ...... ...............DAKAR SENEGAL
Email Address: ..... .....ubaprepaidvisacard@financier.com
Officer In charge:..... Mr GANGA SIRI

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and So feel free and get in touch
with ATM office so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am
very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new
partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything
before the end of the year

Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the
ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Sincerely,

mielane badara
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.