Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

Raniagorge@hotmail.com

Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:05 am

please contact me here {Raniagorge@hotmail.com}

Rania
Female / Single
26 East Cowes / United Kingdom

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 137
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Unemployed
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius
Attachments
287.jpg

Re: Raniagorge@hotmail.com

Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:50 pm

Dearest
I hope you are doing fine by the grace of God,Am 23 years old,i am very happy to read again from you, my day is very boring over here, i find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison but i hope by God's grace l will come out here soon as long as i have you in my life.

I have no relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis the only person i have now is Rev Father James Ken, who is the Rev of the ( Christ the king Churches ) here in the camp he has been very good to me since i came here but l am not living with him rather, i am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Rev Tel number is ( +221- 773 -837- 536 ) you can call me with it if you want to speak to me OK.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, please l will like to tell you this that i have been keeping for myself, i do not know how you will fell, but i do not know if i can trust you, however i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you if you are willing to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.7( Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars ).

l will please want you to assist me transfer this money to your account in your country so from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents to come over to meet with you over there, i can not withdraw the money myself due to my refugee status here in this country which does not permit me, i will want before i could give you the contact of the bank, you to send me some contact information's of yours such as your

Your Full Names .................
Age .............................
Country .........................
Address .........................
Phone Numbers....................

I got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw the money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee as regards to this money since am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if i should continue with the bank or not which i think that depends on us.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money, like i said i want you to call me because i have a lot to tell you, i kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev because he is like a father to me, have a nice day and take care of yourself, i hope to read from you, have a lovely day and think of me.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <raniagorge@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU180-W24 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 12 Jan 2016

Raina's Skype ID:
live:raniagorge

PHONE NUMBER:
+221773837536
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Stolen Photo:
Capture1.PNG

PROFILE ELEMENTS:
Modestus Udeze / modestus.udeze
enploye at Oil and Gas Jobs -France and enploye at Vallourec Oil and Gas France

Studied yes at Uniport Port Harcourt
Past: Comprehensive Secondary School Nkume and La Lumiere School

Lives in Paris, France
From Nkume, Rivers, Nigeria

Comprehensive Secondary School Nkume
Isu Njaba, Rivers, Nigeria

La Lumiere School
La Porte, Indiana

Paris, France
Current city

Nkume, Rivers, Nigeria
Hometown

Interested In
Men and Women

Languages
Igbo · English · French

Nickname
Eze Ugo

REAL FACE:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:04 pm

My Dearest,
I am very happy to read from you today with hopes that you are doing well over there, i want to thank you for your kindness towards me, remember age or colors does not matter, what matters is how we care and trust each other, i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information’s and it is for you alone, the Rev tried to help me but the bank insist and said that i have to get a trustee out of the country so that i can move out from the camp after the transfer,

I do not need your account information rather the bank might need it if they accept you as my trustee, you will have 20% of the total money for helping me and 10% will be for any expenses that might come up in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by us in any business of your choice with that of my education when i come to your country after the transfer has been made to you, contact the bank immediately with this information for the transfer OK, The contact address of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email addresses
rbsbankclientservices@scotlandmail.com
OR
clientservices@scotlandmail.com

Account Number: 552434287456
Transfer Officer: Mr. Collin Hewish
Telephone number ( +44 131 549 8888 )

Contact the bank today on how to make the transfer so that i can leave this God forsaking place, am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still to young to manage it, i hope you will you keep me safe when i come over to your country? this is because i don't know any person over there, i am waiting to hear from you soonest about contacting the bank, take care and have a lovely day.

SEND THIS MAIL TO THE BANK.

To
Mr. Collin Hewish,
The Transfer Officer,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON
Telephone number ( +44 131 549 8888 ) ,
Email addresses,
rbsbankclientservices@scotlandmail.com
OR
clientservices@scotlandmail.com

Subject:- TRANSFER FROM THE ROYAL BANK SCOTLAND.

A NOMINATION LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION TRANSFER OF FUND FROM ACCOUNT OF MY LATE FATHER-ACCOUNT NUMBER 552434287456 OF WHICH I MISS RANIA GORGE IS THE BENEFICIARY.

Respected Sir,
I am Mr ................., permanent resident citizen of ..............., i wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end.

Miss Rania Gorge, daughter of Late Dr George Athor Deng, living now in Dakar Senegal as a refugee, am her foreign partner who will stand on her behalf, she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter before his death.

I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my own country. After receiving a reply from you, i will be able to know the procedure and probability to transfer the amount from your bank to my account, expecting an early reply, with regards, yours faithfully,
Mr ..................

My sweetheart,
I hope all is well with you, regarding the request the bank needs from us i have with me here the original statement of account and the death certificate which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us, so he can send them to you with the power of attorney i think it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney, i informed the Rev father about it as i told you on my last mail and he gave me the contact of the lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today, when you contact him,tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my Late father's money that is in ( ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC ) account to be transferred to your account in your country. like i told you before that am not felling fine,

Email: baristerbesonglawfirm@hotmail.com
baristerbesong@outlook.com

BARR. ETA BESSONG
Tel Phone +221-772-157-355

I will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of the attorney. Please try and let me know when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help us and don't forget to give him your information's such as

Your full Names........................
Age........................
Occupation.....................
Telephone.........................
Your Address and Country......................

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents for leaving this refugee camp and find a better life out there and leave as free person again, thank you once again and God bless you, i will be waiting to hear from you soon,
i love you so much.
Yours forever,
Rania.

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
ETA BESONG ADVOCATES D'SENEGAL.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
RUE ACHIMIYOU RECCESS(3rd floor)
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
ETA BESONG
OFFICE TEL PHONE
Tel +221 772 157 355
My Email, baristerbesonglawfirm@hotmail.com
My Email, baristerbesong@outlook.com
MOTTO: ABSOLUTE INTEGRITY
------------------------------------------ Date:01-18-2016
Attention.
Mr, .

I wish to thank you for accepting to use us in this transaction. i also assure you that we give the best legal services to our clients hence we are sure that Rev. Father must have told you this before introducing you to us. He brought the young girl here in my office Miss Rania Gorge who is in the refugee camp here. She has already told me everything and also made me understand that you are her partner once again. She has given me a STATEMENT/ CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT and Her father's DEATH CERTIFICATE which are some of the documents needed by the Bank.

This is to inform you that we have received your data information as requested and am here by writing to inform you that your application has been approved in your favor but now awaiting the official payment of the sum of US$1030 and 100 dollars for my professional handling and processing fee, making it the total sum of 1130 Dollars only.

1, Legal power of attorney ............... 320 U.S. Dollars
2, Swearing of affidavit of support ........ 260 U.S. Dollars
3, Legalization of the fund death certificate ...... 120 U.S. Dollars
4, Legalization of the fund deposit certificate ...... 120 U.S. Dollars
5, Notary stamp and duty fee .................... 210 U.S. Dollars
6, My legal processing fee is .............. 100 U.S. Dollars
Making it the total sum of ........... 1130 U.S. Dollars Only

Whenever you are ready to send the money let me know so that i will give you an information which you will use to send the money to me.

(NOTE WE DO NOT RENDER SERVICES WITHOUT PAYMENT)
Please note that we have to be minimal in our service charge because of the present condition of MISS RANIA GORGE, we advised you to send this MONEY to enable us pay the fees,

Upon the receipt of the said amount we will commence the processing immediately, Which will be ready in two working days.We once more thank you for your decision to work with our chamber
as we assure you of the best Legal service,Thank you,

I SHALL REMAIN SINCERER WITH MY SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS
(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)...
-----------------------------------------
(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR DR ETA BESONG (ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
Tel +221 772 157 355
We are always at your service.
Kindest regard
BAR DR ETA BESONG (ESQ)
ABSOLUTE INTEGRITY

HEADER:
Return-Path: <baristerbesonglawfirm@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY173-W7 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 18 Jan 2016
From: barrister besong <baristerbesonglawfirm@hotmail.com>

ETA BESONG
OFFICE TEL PHONE
Tel +221 772 157 355
------------------------------------------ Date:01-19-2016
Attention.
Mr, .

regarding to your mails which i received in my noble law firm while been very busy at the federal high court of justice since morning, HOWEVER YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY WITH MY SECRETARY ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELLOW THROUGH BANK OF AFRICA because i don't have any time of my own, do not forget to send the payment slip after sending the money,

TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Lawyer's Skype ID's:
live:baristerbesonglawfirm
live:baristerbesong_1

PHONE NUMBERS:
+441315498888
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447031829525
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221772157355
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

PIC and DOCS:
Attachments
Capture4.PNG
Capture4.PNG (79.54 KiB) Viewed 4490 times
20160119230122-5cfaf5bf-me.png
20160119230124-5723a3e6-me.png
20160119230128-8c28c5af-me.png

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Hello My darling,
I do not know exactly what to do after reading the letter from the lawyer,i am so excited to receive the mail with the understanding that the lawyer has accepted to provide the legal documents for us to enable us achieve our goal You are being a wonderful to my life.

I am very lucky having you by my side, I know that we are made to be together, I am hoping and longing more than anything to meet you in person as soon as possible, To show you all the appreciation with my heart.

Though i am happy but I am worried based on the request of the lawyer for the amount before getting the documents for us, I am very much afraid because you know that I don't have the money and I have no way to get it, Because here in the refugees camp I hardly feed very well in a day due to lack of money and good hospitality, My dear This is why I want to leave this refugee camp before i will die in here, because it makes me to crying every middle of the night when I remember having a huge amount of money in the bank and been suffering here in the refugees camp.

I want you to listen to me with all your heart, I have never thought of stressing you with the issue of money in this matter, but as you can see now we can not get the money without those documents . I went to the law chamber with the reverend father this morning and we pleaded with the lawyer himself that we will pay him after the transfer . The lawyer said that the money is mostly for the government of this country . He said that he cannot proceed untill he get the money . I even cried before the lawyer but he said that he has no agenda to sponsor clients in his chamber.

But according to the lawyer's explanations the lawyer must require the money to be able to get the documents from High Court Authorizing stamp duty on the documents before it will be accepted by any organization and he can not get it without money, So we have no option than to send the money to the lawyer. Honey since God has brought you to my life and you med up your mind to help me, please your best to send the money to the lawyer today as you have promise.

Since you already know that I have no money and I don't have any other person than you, I beg you with all my heart, that you should do your best and send the money to the lawyer as he requested . I beg you to contact the lawyer and ask him how he will prefer to receive the money and send the money to him immediately, even you can borrow the money so that as soon as the money is transferred we pay back, even with interest.

I know that we never expected this, i know that it is not going to be easy for you, but remember that we are expecting some greater things that is going to make our future more brighter and comfortable, I want you to know that you are also saving a life created by God if you help me out, I don't know what else to say, But my heart is heavy with faith of your good reaction towards this development.

I am expecting your kind understanding towards this last chance to my freedom. I am hoping that God will surely help us for you to get this money and send to the lawyer. I am crying as i am talking to you now, The man has so many lawyers working in that chamber. Please you can contact him and speak with him yourself, Waiting for your mail.
Remain blessed my dear
yours Rania
Attachments
Capture5.PNG

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:11 am

ETA BESONG
OFFICE TEL PHONE
Tel +221 772 157 355
------------------------------------------ Date:01-21-2016
ATTENTION.
Mr, .

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, AND I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE FIRST ACCOUNT I SENT TO YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM BUT HENCE YOU NEED ANOTHER ONE, BELLOW HERE IS ANOTHER DIFFERENT NEW ACCOUNT FROM ONE OF MY WORKER HERE IN MY OFFICE, HOWEVER I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP, THANK YOU.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... ....BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7

BANK CODE.....................SN010

CODE AGC.....................01245

RIB.....................89

DEVISE......................XOF

SWIFT CODE..................BICISNDXXXX

IBAN..........................SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

I SHALL REMAIN SINCERER WITH MY SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS
(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)
-----------------------------------------
(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR DR ETA BESONG (ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
Tel +221 772 157 355
We are always at your service.
Kindest regard
BAR DR ETA BESONG (ESQ)