Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

juliemugabe@hotmail.com

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:34 am

Message on the dating site:

Hello, how are you today? my name is juliet, nice to meet you. will you be my friend? there's a special reason i'm contacting you, please for more information about me get back to me with my email address (juliemugabe@hotmail.com) there is something important i wish to share with you, i will also give you my pictures. hope to read from you soon.

Screen name: julie009
Headline: hellooo
About Me:
nice to be here
Interested in: Male
Looking for: Friendship or Love or Sex or Roommates
Zip code (U.S.): 90019
City: new york
State / Nation: Alabama - U.S.

IP address: 41.82.50.184

Originating IP: 41.82.50.184
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

Re: juliemugabe@hotmail.com

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:42 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello my dear, thanks for your reply to my Message. How are you today your family and business? i hope everything is alright. it is my pleasure to write you now for a sincere longterm friendship, and I hope and pray that you be the honest person that will bring meaning into my life because I believe this is going to be the beginning of our never-ending friendship.

My name is Miss juliet mugabe, I am a girl of 25 years of age, i am the only child of my late dad Dr. philip mugabe an oil tycoon in northern part of Nigeria. currently i am seeking assylum in a church here in senegal due to the terrorist boko haram that has been terrorising my country and it's people. i don't want to live in that country anymore so i decide to leave and leave forever. during a suicide attack from the terrorist group boko haram unfortunately my late dad was a victim of an attack that killed nearly 100 people. my dear i am writing this to you with deep sorrow and tears in my eyes and i hope my story will not be upsetting or an embarrassment to you because I am constrained to contact you due to the death of my dad that has turned my life around for pains and suffering. my mom died when i was a child so my father married another woman, after the death of my dad she maltreated me and wanted to take all my late father's treasury, though she succeded in taking most of them but luckily for me she didn't discover all so i decide to leave my country and search for a better future somewhere else where i can have peace of mind and further my studies because i'm a university undergraduate and i need to study for my master's degree in a foreign country.

My late dad deposited some of our family treasury with the sum of Six million five hundred thousand us dollars ( $6.5) before his death in a foreign bank and i am the next of kin/signatory to the deposit. he deposited the money with my name as the next of kin so that whenever i graduate from university and get married i can use it and build for a better future, i have informed the bank about my readiness to reclaim my late Father`s Deposits and they told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer of the funds however i shall forward the contact of the bank to you for confirmation after i receive mail of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. I will also like you to help me invest the funds wisely in your country because I will like to apply for my master's degree over there in your country, after you have helped me to transfer the funds into your account, please you will arrange for my trip joining you over there in your city of residence for us to share this our lovely and honest relationship face to face.

I wanted to travel to a far country if i had the money and passport but my stepmom hide away my international passport for me not to escape i was lucky enough she didn't discover where i kept my late dad's Portfolio and files which contains important documents regarding the funds deposits and assets so I decided to leave my country and came here to a church where i am seeking asylum in dakar senegal. i sold my phone and laptop so that i can have some money which i used and escape from my country and stepmom, i am sending you this mail from the office of a reverend father, his name is Reverend Father paul, the pastor of Christ for all Churches here in dakar, senegal. My dear i will be more than happy if you can call me in the church office with the Reverend Father's number (+221768389969) his email is (Reverendfatherpaul.amaliri@hotmail.com) so that we can talk more about my situation. When you call, please tell the Reverend father paul that you want to speak with me so that He will send for me to come and talk to you okay?. I wish to contact you personally for a serious and sincere relationship that may lead us to somewhere better in future if we work it out very well because I believe that you will never betray me. after the transaction, we'll invest the fund both of us or if you don`t intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your love, care and services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you the direct contact details of the bank so that you can contact them for confirmation and possible transfer of my total inheritance funds into your bank account and also help me re-invest the funds i inherited from my dad into any profitable business in your country. i shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please while replying provide me with your information such as your

full name...............,
your occupation,.........
and your phone number.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself please don't disclose this to anybody until i join you over there in your country once the fund has been transferred and paid to you from the bank. i'm hoping to read from you really soon.

Thank you so much and God bless you

Yours Sincerely,
Miss juliet mugabe

HEADER:
Return-Path: <juliemugabe@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT150-W15 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 11 Jan 2016
Subject: from juliet

CONTACT MY BANKER
Honey i am very happy to receive your kind reply, thank you so much for accepting to help me in this matter. honey i have suffered a lot after the death of my dad. here sometimes when i am hungry i can't eat because there is no food and i have no money to buy foods, i only depend on the food given to me by the church, but i believe with you everything will be alright soon. My aim is to come over to your country immediately after the money is transferred to your account so that i can begin a new and better life there in your country.

Honey below is the bank contact where the money was deposited, i have written to them about you so, write them now tell them that you are my foreign partner that you wish to apply for claim and closure of the Amount Deposited: US$6,500,000.00 as the present balance belonging to the late Dr. Philip mugabe on behalf of Miss Juliet mugabe who is the Daughter and incidentally the next of kin to the account bearer and entitled to inherit the fund as a result of the death of her father.

Bank Name: ----- Lloyds bank plc
Bank Address: ---- 296 302 high holborn holborn london wc1v 7jh
Contact Person:-------- Dr. James Clinton ( Director - Credit Administration Dept, )
Tel: +44-7934 990 041
Fax: +44-7027 913 218
Email: ( lloydsbankplc.infortransferdept@aol.co.uk )

Name of Depositor: Dr. Philip mugabe
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Juliet mugabe
Amount Deposited: US$6,500,000.00.
Account no.CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2008.

honey contact them with their email immediately and if you receive any reply from them forward it to me so that i can go through it and see what next we should do okay? My intention is to give you 20% of the total money for your assistance and 10% for expenses immediately after the transfer is completed. thanks for your love and care towards me, i hope to read from you really soon that you have contacted the bank.

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dearest.
How are you once again? I believe that you are in good health, as for me, i thank God for everything, all my prayers is for God to open all your ways and bless you in whatever you are doing for a living over there in your Country, Amen. Once again thanks for your ability towards this transfer.

Dear, regarding the required documents the bank needs from us, i have with me here the statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agree to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give him, so he can send them to you with the power of attorney and the other two documents from the high court of Senegal) I believe it's the only thing the bank need from us before they will transfer the money into your account. So i went and informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me contact of a respected lawyer here in Senegal and he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also registered member in (Senegalese Bar of Association) i believe he will help us to get the documents from the high court.

Please i will like you to contact him through his e-mail or through his phone number today, honey tell him that you are my Foreign partner and ask him if he can help us to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money which is my inheritance in Lloyds bank plc to Your account in your country.

1. Full Name.
2. Contact Address.
3. You phone number.
4. Your Identity No.
5. Occupation/Profession.
as the bank said that your name will be appeared in the documents

This is the Lawyer's contact,

(Barrister) Dr. Ahmed kebe,
principal Attorney,
Ahmed Law office,
No.46 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar Senegal.
E-mail. ( attorneyahmedkebelawchambers@outlook.fr )
Tel : 00221-761390187

My dear, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney and other documents and make sure you get back to me as soon as you receive any reply from him and do let me know if he agree to help us. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you and also enjoy the rest of my life with you over there , My love i want you to know that I'm praying and fasting for you,i strongly believe that God will answer our prayers, thank you once again, and God bless you, i am waiting to hear from you soonest, have a wonderful day.

With lots of Love from my deepest heart

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Mr. ,

In compliance with the content of your email dated 14/01/2016. I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank of the true existence of the money, its legitimacy and enquirers from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank before.

I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment is $6.5 million Dollars, The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already been nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer of the money to your country. I have seen the documents even as your partner showed them to me. The young girl father's death certificate, and the deposit certificate. I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transfer.

An affidavit of support will first be obtained from the federal High Court here in Senegal which i will sworn in your favor and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft a Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by the owner of the funds or the next of kin to the funds, and witness by me also notarized by the federal High court of Senegal:

1). For authentication of the power of attorney, $230 Dollars.
2). For swearing of the affidavit of oath At the federal high court here before it becomes valid, $250 Dollars.
3). For Letter of probate from the High Court of Justice in Senegal, $150 Dollars.
4). For notary stamping at the notary office, $120 Dollars. before it will go out from Senegal here.
5). For my legal processing fee of, $250 Dollars.

TOTAL OF 1000 DOLLARS ONLY TO GET EVERYTHING DONE. (ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS) . . . . . . .

Note: That security bonds liquidation takes two working days. You are to transfer this money through western union money transfer, or money gram with the name of my Sectary and address below:

Name: Njoku kingsley chukwuedozie
City: DAKAR
Amount: $1000

After the payment is made forward the information you received for pick up..

Note: We collect payment before rendering services as our Senegalese Barristers Association constitution (code 11 of 2007) demands.

Thanks.
Faithfully Yours in service.
Attorney Ahmed Kebe.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <attorneyahmedkebelawchambers@outlook.fr>
Received: from COL127-W40 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 16 Jan 2016
From: Attorney ahmed kebe <attorneyahmedkebelawchambers@outlook.fr>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Mr. ,

You can use the following bank account information to make the payment:

ACCOUNT NAME: MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: SN153 01301 301 070 002 829 41
BANK NAME: United Bank for Africa UBA Senegal
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
IBAN NUMBER: SN153 01301 301 070 002 829 41
BANKING CODE: SN153
GUICHET CODE: 01303
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301070002829
CLE RIB: 41

I hope that's all the information you need to make the payment. don't forget to let me know immediately you make the payment so that i can start the process of getting the required documents for you and your partner.

Thanks,
Attorney Ahmed Kebe.

Skype for Juliet:
live:juliemugabe

Skype for the Reverend:
live:reverendfatherpaul.amaliri

Skype for Barrister Kebe:
live:attorneyahmedkebelawchamber

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768389969
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447934990041
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447027913218
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Call Telecom Ltd

+221761390187
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

PHOTOS AND DOCUMENTS:
20160118230637-30ea6c7c-me.png

20160118230641-14ec8d84-me.png

20160118230647-feea3d8f-me.png

20160118230653-cb4775d4-me.png

Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (150.96 KiB) Viewed 7028 times

Capture4.PNG

PROFILE ELEMENTS:
Chuks Njk / chukwuedozie.njoku
Active on January 8th 2016
Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Aba, Abia
Birthday: October 24

MUGU FACE:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Re: juliemugabe@hotmail.com

Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:13 am

Mr. ,

Like i told you, the bank account i gave you is very active and perfectly working. Here is a different account to make the payment,

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER..............MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.
NAME OF THE BANK.............................. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS........................................PLACE DE L'INDEPENDENCE, DAKAR SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE...............................................ATSNSNDAXXX
IBAN NUMBER..........................................SN137 01003 083031910000 02
BANK CODE...............................................SN137
CODE GUICHET.........................................01003
ACCOUNT NUMBER.................................083031910000
CLE RIB:.......................................................02

get back to me immediately you make the payment.

Attorney Ahmed Kebe.

Re: juliemugabe@hotmail.com Reverendfatherpaulamaliri@outloo

Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:57 pm

Hello Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Belgium. Presently I am in norway for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the assistant Rev Father of the camp who used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Paul Amaliri and his email address is (Reverendfatherpaulamaliri@outlook.com) write him and tell him to send you the certified cheque of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Reverend Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I forwarded instructions to Father Joshua on your behalf to receive that cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now, please don't forget to contact me when you are through with that.

sincerely juliet

HEADER:
Return-Path: <juliemugabe@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT150-W55 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 16 Feb 2016

Reverend's Skype ID:
live:reverendfatherpaulamaliri

juliemugabe@hotmail.com

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:48 pm

I have never forgotten you, remember when i told you i left you 300,000 usd? since you were unable to receive the money. well, the money was kept in the bank and i have been very busy all this while. i was contacted by the bank to come and claim the money but since i have already kept it for you, i think it would be nice if you received the money Finally, so i informed the bank and told them to credit the total money of $300,000.00 usd into a prepaid card and send it to you through courier, you have tried to get the compensation money that belongs to you, but due to some corrupt individuals. they have refused to release your money to you.

This is the right time for you to claim your money, contact the bank with their contact email address (Bankofafrica.moneytransferoffice@aol.com), you can contact them immediately for confirmation, they will never demand any money from you because every bank fees the bank needed has been settled. Contact them and tell them you need your compensation money left for you by Miss. Juliet, make sure you include this reference number (A8065B400) in your email to them so that they can easily verify you.

Do not send money to the bank as their bank fee was paid. i am giving you assurance that this time, you will receive your money without any hassle. let me know as soon as you receive your money okay? have a blessed day old friend. P.s i am now happily married and blessed with a daughter,

juliemugabe@hotmail.com

Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:51 pm

I have not forgotten you, remember when i told you i left you 300,000 usd? since you were unable to receive the money. well, the money was kept in the bank and i have been very busy all this while. i was contacted by the bank to come and claim the money but since i have already kept it for you, i think it would be nice if you received the money Finally, so i informed the bank and told them to credit the total money of $300,000.00 into a prepaid card and send it to you through courier.

This is the right time for you to claim your money, contact the bank with their contact email address (Bankofafrica.moneytransferoffice@aol.com), you can contact them immediately for confirmation, they will not demand any money from you because every bank fees the bank needed has been settled. Contact them and tell them you need your compensation money left for you by Miss. Juliet, make sure you include this reference number (A8065B400) in your email to them so that they can easily verify you.

Do not send money to the bank as their bank fee was paid. i am giving you assurance that this time, you will receive your money without any hassle. let me know as soon as you receive your money okay? have a blessed day old friend. just to let you know that i am now happily married and blessed with a daughter.
Post a reply