Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenniferdogolea@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:38 pm

please my love i will like you to meet me at my email address (jenniferdogolea@hotmail.com) for my photo and more details about me ok.

jennifer
Female / Single
26 Bucharest / Romania

About Me
i will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact me
Looking For
i will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact mei will tell you when you contact me
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 136
Weight(kg) 56
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Normal
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal
Interests football,running,singing
Activities games
Books videos
Movies love movie
Music jass
TV Shows boxing
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Shinto
Star Sign Cancer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jenniferdogolea@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:33 am

Hello My Dear,
accept my heart filled with Joy and happiness, now I would like to explain in detail my position and why I initiated this contact with you, but before i proceeding declaring it please put trust first in this relationship I wanted to build with you. Due to my critical condition right now I will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as I will explain a lot about myself and background for you without us knowing each other very well in time past, but I think every relationship solid partnership starts just on a day so It would not be different. I hope you will forgive me if I've gone far beyond your imagination / expectation from a new friend. Well, I am residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the church where I am now that has the computer through which I am sending an email, I told the Reverend about my situation and he allowed me to access my email in his office computer when ever he is less busy with it, the Church Address: Church of God Mission, Dakar Senegal. The phone number is Reverend (+221776285953) Please I would like you to call me at 2 pm GMT when calling ask of Miss.Jennifer Dogolea, And he will send for me to come and answer your call. The name is Rev Reverend Edward Morris.

More about me
I am the only daughter of my parents, 23 years old I grew up in South Sudan my country, I was studying History newly at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my loved ones and live me in this condition painful frustration. Please listen to this and try to keep your uniqueness. When my father was alive he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is U.S. $ 8.6 million ($ 8.6 million) I have the state fund account and death certificate of my father with me. Now, because of my condition, I cant do this claims myself , I need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why I decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand in my name to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.

As I said I have with me all information relating to the fund. I am helpless without you, I'm not taking into account any premium and no cash on hand and no one abroad as a friend or family member to help me because it is my desire of living abroad. After transfer the money to your account: You will help me withdraw money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some money and send it to me for me to get all my traveling documents to join and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I'll be ready to offer 25% of the total fund as compensation and also will draw another 5% for reimbursement of any expenses that might come up in the process of transferring the money to you that you have to do before the transfer to you, My promise to you is that I will be the best for the two species actually and am waiting for your urgent response so we can proceed. Send me your full name, address, occupation and telephone number. Upon receiving this information from you i will then draft an email to the bank to introduce you as my partner after that I will also give you the bank contact details for you to contact them and know the possibility of getting the fund transferred to your bank account in your country.
I wait your response yours
Miss.Jennifer Dogolea

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jenniferdogolea@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT149-W88 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 11 Jan 2016

Hello My Love
Thanks for your response to me i am happy and impress for your wish to assist me on this issue more especially to relocate me to your country for a better life. the phone number i gave you good maybe there is network problem or you didn't get it fine. do it this way. add the code first +221-776-285-953.

I wanted us to get the fund transferred to you first so that you will have enough money to send me for my traveling document to come as you said, but since you want me to come first and meet you over there i will be happy to come and stay with you so that we can do the transfer together. my heart is full of joy to meet you soonest.

Please i don't have any body here to help me come to USA as i told you. you are the only one to help me.

Regarding my coming and the cost of my traveling to USA.
i have asked the Rev Father what is the cost of my traveling, the rev father said that i need to get an international passport first before any other thing will be done

He said to get a passport here it will cost 450 dollar or 500 dollars depends.

In your response to this mail i will tell you how to send the money to me to start up my traveling document. have a lovely day with love from my heart.
Jennifer

Thanks for your response and your wish to help me hope you are fine.

Use this information and send the money to me with the name of the rev father send through western union money transfer or money gram.

1. Morris Edward.
2.. Country.. Senegal
3..City.. Dakar
4..Code.. 00221

i will be waiting to receive the money from you soonest
Jennifer

Hello My Dearest
How are you doing hope you are fine i am happy to hear from you once again.
Please i do not have any bank account. you didn't call me again as promised?

Please you have to use the Western Union Money Transfer i gave you or Money Gram to send the money to me is very easy and simple. just go to any of the outlet tell them you want to send money to Senegal with the name i gave to you they will send it immediately. they will give you the payment information that you will give to me for withdrawal here the control number and question and answer and receiver name and sender name.. please do what i said is very easy and simple go and try it you will like it and know it your self that is very good easy and simple.

i wait you good news tomorrow to receive the money with love from my heart
Jennifer.

Hello my love

Well i have heard what you said i told the rev father to give me a bank account for you to send me money and he gave me this bank account bellow use it and send the money.

Immediately you send the money to this account attach the payment slip to me for confirmation and withdrawal.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 77

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

i wait your response soonest with love from my heart Jennifer.

Jennifer's Skype ID:
live:jenniferdogolea

PHONE NUMBER:
+221776285953
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Stolen Photos Used:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Same Photos are used in this Topic:
viewtopic.php?t=258

PROFILE ELEMENTS:
Augustine A Akujobi
Active on October 22nd, 2015

MUGU FACE:
Attachments
Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing today hope fine? with you and your family over their, You might think that i have forgotten you, Though its indeed quite a long time, On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after couple of time now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursuing together has finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know that I have conscience as a human being. Due to your tremendous contribution to make things workout in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Portugal with my husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked in a hotel since then i give then cheque to the servant of God which he did not fulfill to deliver the cheque to you and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you but do not respond me back due to i hide myself to write these mail to you.

With my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft to the tune of $ 450,000.00 USD (FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as compensation to your past effort towards helping my dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

Please, contact the United Bank of Africa where i dropped the Cheque. I have instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you. The bank contact information is as stated below

NAME OF THE BANK--UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA .

Contact Person-----------Dr.Paul Harrison (UBA)
Bank Email Address----( ubacustomerscare35@gmail.com )
Contact Phone----------+221707430262

They will send the fund through Through their ATM Visa Card fund Transfer.. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address immediately, Your early response to that effect shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. It will be nice to send an email to the bank as soon as possible ..
Accept this offer, i give it form the deep of my heart .

Sincerely Yours .

Phone Number;
+221707430262
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing today hope fine? with you and your family over their, You might think that i have forgotten you, Though its indeed quite a long time, On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after couple of time now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursuing together has finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know that I have conscience as a human being. Due to your tremendous contribution to make things workout in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Portugal with my husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked in a hotel since then i give then cheque to the servant of God which he did not fulfill to deliver the cheque to you and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you but do not respond me back due to i hide myself to write these mail to you.

With my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft to the tune of $ 450,000.00 USD (FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as compensation to your past effort towards helping my dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

Please, contact the United Bank of Africa where i dropped the Cheque. I have instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you. The bank contact information is as stated below

NAME OF THE BANK--UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA .

Contact Person-----------Dr.Paul Harrison (UBA)
Bank Email Address----( ubacustomerscare35@gmail.com)
Contact Phone----------+221

They will send the fund through Through their ATM Visa Card fund Transfer.. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address immediately, Your early response to that effect shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. It will be nice to send an email to the bank as soon as possible ..
Accept this offer, i give it form the deep of my heart .

Sincerely Yours .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.