Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rechealcumll@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rechealcumll@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:33 pm

rechealcumll@hotmail.com
my dear i am recheal a good looking girl
I decided to contact you. I have
an interest to have a serious and sincere relationship with you. Also, have a
proposition I think you would be interested in. I should very much like to
make
contact with you as I consider this could be mutually beneficial. Please reply
me i will be waiting for your mail thanks
rechealcumll@hotmail.com

goodrecheal
Female / Single
26 New York / United States

About Me
rechealcumll@hotmail.com my dear i am recheal a good looking girl I decided to contact you. I have an interest to have a serious and sincere relationship with you.
Looking For
rechealcumll@hotmail.com my dear i am recheal a good looking girl I decided to contact you. I have an interest to have a serious and sincere relationship with you.
Attachments
recheal.PNG
recheal.PNG (309.75 KiB) Viewed 5009 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rechealcumll@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:15 am

Profile Elements:

Name: goodrech
I am a: Female
Height: 5.5 ft / 169 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Cancer
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Seeking: Male
For: Relationship
City: ohio
Descr. of myself: rechealcumll@ hot mail. com
proposition I think you would be interested in.
Descr. what I am looking for: rechealcumll@ hot mail. com
proposition I think you would be interested in.

PM;
goodrech
rechealcumll@ hot mail. com my dear i am recheal a good looking girl I decided to contact you. I have an interest to have a serious and sincere relationship with you. Also, have a proposition I think you would be interested in. I should very much like to make contact with you as I consider this could be mutually beneficial. Please reply me i will be waiting for your mail thanks rechealcumll@hotmail.com

Added Photo:
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (287.56 KiB) Viewed 4998 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:05 am

Skype ID for Recheal:
live:rechealcumll

Hello My Dear.
How is life with you,
I am very, very happy to see your answer to my mail.
How are you today? how was the night, hope in order?
Mine is a little hot here in Dakar, Senegal.In this camp we were not allowed to go out of the camp. It's like some one been in prison, and I hope by God's grace I will be out of here soon.

Listen to me,I have no relatives that I can go now, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. the only person I have now is the Reverend Sam Duke, the pastor of
(Christ for all churches) here in the Refugee camp, he was very nice to me since I came here, but I'm not living with him, I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels for,One for men,and the other for women.

The pastors E mail address and his phone number is this,(revfathersamduke@yahoo.com)(+221 761326505) please i want you to call and tell him that you want to speak with me. then he will send for me in the hostel, as a refugee here I have no right or any thing privilege to have phone or whatever, because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I have only my first year before the incident tragedy that cause me being in this situation now took place.

Listen to this I have my late father deposit account and death certificate here with me, which I have the letters, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe, which he used my name as the next of kin , The amount in-question is $ 7.5 million (seven million five hundred thousand U.S.dollars). so I will like you. to help me transfer this money into your account and when this money is been transferred into your account . you then send some money for me to get my travel documents and air ticket to come over there and live with you.

I kept this secret for the people in this camp here. the only person who knows it is the Reverend. because he is like a father to me.because I am afraid to lose this money and if people knows about this, my life will not be save any more.

Remember,am giving you all this information by the confidence i deposed on you. I like honest people and understanding, truthful and a person with vision, truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English, but our language is French, but I speak English very fluently.Mean while I would like you to call me when you have chance to allocate because I have to tell you more. Have a nice day and think about me.

Waiting to hear from you soon
Yours recheal

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rechealcumll@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL129-W53 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 1 Feb 2016

My Dear,
How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well, I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer my 7.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin. In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. My dear i fasted and prayed to God when i got your contact and it was reveled to be that you are the right person that will assist me in this transfer. I send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Father Sam Duke. He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number ( +221761326505) by 2 o'clock that is 14 G.M.T London time tell the rev that you want to speak with recheal.he
will send for me. so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk
with me and he will send for me at the females hostel. you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a person that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God, listen i will make every thing to make you happy However, i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer officer is : Sir Philip Hampto
Email address;
Philiphampton@accountant.com

PHONE : +447024069363.
OR :+447024069266.
my dear i have already informed this bank about you. i will like to see you as a person who wipe away my tears. age dose not matter since you can take care of me as your friend just take me as you own blood because it was the weal of God that i will get in contact with you.i believe in you that you are able to take care of me
I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Ben Richard; of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you and take good care of yourself for me and also have a nice day as i wait to hear from you.yours Recheal.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Sir Philip Hampton,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Recheal whose father’s name is late Dr Ben Richard the father has an account no BLB745008901546/BB/91/A in your Bank. Miss Recheal in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Recheal that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks

Hello My Dear
My Dear i am very very happy for your effort so far,you see ever since my parents died,i kept this secret ,i have ,never told any body about this,please i will like you to keep this matter secret,please i don't want to loss this money,you know that i don't know you in person,but i know that the almighty God will never fail me ,please i was giving you all this information base on the trust and the love,please don't disappoint me,i don't have any other person in my life now than you,and i want to be with you for the rest of my life,now listen,please you will have ,,20% of this money as soon as the money is been transferred into your account,and you will be managing the other money in any business of your choice,please my education is my life, please as soon as this money is been transferred ,i wouldn't like you to treat me like a slave,because you are my father you are my mother you are my brothers and sisters,please,you are all i
have in my life now,the Reverend have consulted a lawyer here so his contact as fellow,just contact him and ask him to prepared a document in your name to enable you to transferred my late fathers money into your account,please i want to be with you,so that i will have freedom,i don't want to die here like my parents

His contact information are as follows,
Barrister,Emmanuel Dash,
Km 3 Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop
Dakar, Senegal
emmanueldash@yahoo.com
barrister_emmadash@yahoo.fr
Office Tel/Fax: is (+221771987441)

i wish you good luck,honey please as soon as you heard from him please let me know,please don't forget that you are all i have in my life,my life is in you now,my hope of freedom is in you,take good care of your self for me,please just send mail to him now,i will be waiting to hear from you please my dear dont tell anybody about this until the transfer is done then i will come over to stay with you honey i hope you will like this pics thanks
Yours Love

Dear,sir

Your Email is Acknowledged on the subject Matter.Kindly Find Below the Cost of the Clearance and Payment Release Documents which shall be obtained within 2 Working days Upon the Receipt of the Fees.

1.Clearance Certification From ECOWAS Regulatory and Financial Commission amounts....£850

2.Power of attorney...............................£300
3.Affidavit of oath.................................£250

Handling and Professional Charge....£250

Total:1,650£

The Total Fees is One Thousand Six Hundred And Fifty Euros Only.You are Hereby Urgently Requested to send the Money (1.650£)Through Western Union Money Transfers Favoring My Name

Emmanuel Dash
Km 3 Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop
Dakar Senegal

As soon as the Funds are Received the Documents shall be obtained within 2 full working days.

As soon as the information's and the Money are made available i shall pay in the money while taking the Issued payment Receipts to the Concerned Ministries for the Issurance and Legalization in your Favor of the Inheritance Claim Enhancing Documents while Upon Issurance Submitting same to the Bank and enforcing that the Money Transfers is effected to your account without Delay.Finally i want you to note that the documents are issued by the Government Only Upon the Receipt of Required Fees which are duly Receipted by the Inland Section upon which the Receipt shall be forwarded to the Concerned Ministries Prior Issurance's of the Legal Documents.

Thanks
Yours in Service
Barrister Emmanuel Dash.Esq (SAS).
TELEPHONE;+221 77-198-74-41

HEADER:
Return-Path: <emmanueldash@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Feb 2016 09:47:08 -0000
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016
Reply-To: emma dash <emmanueldash@yahoo.com>
Subject: Kindly Find Below the Cost of the Documents.

your urgent attention

sir

this is to informed you that i have received your email.i was busy in the court since morning that was why i replied your mail so late.i have hard what you have said as you know i had been waiting for you to send the money so that i can go ahead to get the documents.meanwhile.here is the account information for you to make payment.as soon as you send the money you let me know i will be waiting for your urgent respond

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... ....BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7

BANK CODE.....................SN010

CODE AGC.....................01245

RIB.....................89
DEVISE......................XOF

SWIFT CODE..................BICISNDXXXX

IBAN..........................SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

your urgent respond is highly needed.

Thanks
Yours in Service

PHOTOS AND DOCUMENTS:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

20160210004139-0650701f-me.png

20160210004142-83379f3a-me.png

20160210004143-6b7b84a3-xs.png

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221761326505
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447024069363
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447024069266

FAX: +447031964853

+221771987441
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:57 am

for your kind attention

sir

i wish to inform you that i have received your email today in my noble chamber.meanwhile.the account information which i have giving to you is okay.nothing is wrong with the account.

now because of the urgency of this matter i have to give you another account information for you to go ahead and make the payment.
here is the account information bellow

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MARTIN TONY GEORGE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 5 0 0 9 3 5 0 0 0 5

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 92

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5009 3500 0592

your urgent respond is highly needed.

Thanks
Yours in Service
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:36 pm

My Dear Friend

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently i'am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev Father Sam Duke of St.John's Catholic Church his email address is revfathersamduke@yahoo.com ask him to send you the total usd$350.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Sam Duke and instruct him where to send the amount to you..

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Father Sam Duke and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards
Miss recheal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revfathersamduke@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:18 am

Recovery Scam:
My beloved Son in the Lord ,

I am here to let you know that your ($350,000 draft cheque) which your ex partner miss Recheal Ben Richard drop for you.has been deposited to BANK OF AFRICA since you can not be able to finish the process.I was contacted by the BANK whom i left your cheque with and the managing director told me that the bank has confirmed that the cheque was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, I have finish my discussion with the BANK manager and he assured me that they are ready to issue you a ATM Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the BANK OF AFRICA to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit if $50,000 to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

Full Names:........................

Address:...................

sex:.................................
Age...............................
Marital status:..............
Occupation.........................
Direct Phone number:.....................
Resident City:......................
Resident State:......................
E-mail Address:...........................

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

BANK OF AFRICA PLC
Directorate of International Payment
Chief secretary Remittance Officer,
Contact Person : MR.TAIWO FAYE.
In Respect of the World Bank.
Director Visa Card payment Department

Email: united.bank.africa2016@gmail.com

Always keep me inform so that I will know when you receive your ATM VISA CARD .

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

rev father sam duke

Header:
Return-Path: <revfathersamduke@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.87.12] by tm14.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2016 10:56:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2016 10:56:00 -0000
Received: from jws10012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws113.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016
Reply-To: revfathersam duke <revfathersamduke@yahoo.com>
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rechealben@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:11 am

My Dearest One
I am more than happy when I saw your e-mails,
How was your day, mine is a bit cold here in Dakar, Senegal, my name is Recheal . Ben Richard from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.7ft tall, dark complexion, 24 years old
(never married before) and I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Ben Richard was the managing director of Ben Rich industry (Ltd), and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house in the early morning and killed my mother and father.in a cold blood
It was only me that is alive and now, I have managed my way to a country in the vicinity of Senegal, where I live. I want to learn more about your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing currently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail attached here's my picture,
hoping to hear you soon thanks recheal

Header:

Return-Path: <rechealben@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Both attached images were already posted on Feb 09, 2016.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.