Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

basymahakim@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

basymahakim@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:55 pm

basyma
Female / Single
26 - New York / United States

About Me
I Love my family and pets. Like my friends and decent people. I enjoy puzzles, crafts, the beach, relaxing/tv, op shops, weekends away and any number of pursuits. I volunteer.
Looking For
I'd like to meet a respectful, easy-going, family-minded male for relationship, the kind of man who has his own interests and interests to share with me: and to share mine too.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 173
Weight(kg) 65
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests Reading, dancing
Activities cooking, traveling
Books books,
Movies American
Music America
TV Shows America
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

(basymahakim at hotmail.com)
My name is Miss Basyma, i was impressed when i saw your profile and become interested to know more about you, Please If you are interested in knowing more about me, i will like you to reply me at (basymahakim@hotmail.com) because there is something very important very very important i want to share with you. Hoping to hear from you soon!

Yours,
Basyma
Attachments
basyma.PNG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: basymahakim@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:53 pm

Skype ID:
live:basymahakim
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:54 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello my dearestEmojiEmoji

How are you today together with your business and your entire family? i guess that everything is OK with you. I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail and i hope that you are fine and healthy, i have noticed that you are the kind of someone i am looking for, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

my name is Miss Basyma Hakim, 25 years old girl from Abidjan region of Cote d'ivoire and presently i am residing in the mission camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels. please don't be discouraged for hearing this. i believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. I am from the family of late Engr. Gilbert Hakim. My late father Engr. Gilbert Hakim, was one of the board of directors of Oil Stocks of Côte d’Ivoire (http:/ /www.gestoci.ci) in Abidjan. the brutal killing of my mother and my father with one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Côte d’Ivoire. i just got admission to my first year at Université de Cocody, Abidjan (http:/ /ufrseg.info), in Faculty of law as a law student before the death of my beloved parents. i contacted you for a possible help. my step
mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother has died. then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

meanwhile i wanted to find my way out of my country because i have seen what she is planning to do to me. i thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the world, but she hide my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. luckily she did not found where i kept my fathers file which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $ 4.7 MD (four million and seven hundred thousand US dollars). which my late father used my name as the next of kin. meanwhile, i am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause i will like to see you face to face soon.

furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. i am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. remember is my wish to come over to your country but i don't have travelling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why i told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account, so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my travelling documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause i will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous
personality in the nearest future. i will be pleased if you can do this for me.

you can reach me through this number ( 00221 764 759 520 ) it is a Reverend Father's phone number, by name Rev Father Alex Pedro and email (revfatheralexpedro@yahoo.fr) he is the person that is in-charge of this mission camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office. if you call, please ask of Basyma Hakim. when ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Basyma Hakim, i am staying in the female hostel. i have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. he will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. so please do not fail to call me, because i need to hear your voice too.

nevertheless on your wish to help me out i will like to have your data such as:

1. your full name,
2. your country,
3. your occupation,
4. your phone or fax number,
5. your age

immediately i receive your data i will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

remember i am revealing my secret to you, because i need help and i actually prayed that out of the three mail i sent the one that i received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. as you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. for me i trust you and i also enjoin you to trust me. the bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and i don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why i contacted you because i do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner i trusted that is why i approach you in this regard.

bye and take a good care of yourself, have a nice day.
yours sincerely,
Miss Basyma Hakim..

HEADER:
Return-Path: <basymahakim@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY181-W24 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 5 Jan 2016

Reverend Profile Elements:
Alex Pedro / alex.pedro.90281
Active on July 22nd, 2014.
Worked at God's Work

Studied at United Theological Seminary
Past: Reformed Baptist Seminary

Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From South Wales, New York
EDUCATION

United Theological Seminary
Dayton, Ohio

Reformed Baptist Seminary
Sacramento, California
OTHER NAMES
Reverend Father Alex Pedro
PHOTOS USED ON THE PROFILE:
REV1.PNG

REV2.PNG

rev3.PNG

CONTACT MY BANKER
My dearest in heart ,

I must first and foremost extend my sincere greeting to you for considering to help me.
i have 100% assurance that you will not regret any help you rendered to me, Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's! My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please just call the Rev father's number (+221-764759520) and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. you can call the Reverend and ask him best time to call me please.

i have never disclose to people about the existence of this money, its only you with rev father here in the mission camp Senegal that knows about it now, and it will be advisable that you keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it..

i have email the bank many time since i came here in this mission camp Senegal and it was the bank manager who advise me to seek for a foreign partner to enable the bank transfer my next of kin money, so you have to contact the bank with the information’s as my trustee / foreign partner.

My dear, i am very sure of all about my life and any money you spend to help me will return back to you in million times after the transfer of my fund into your account and ones my next of kin money is transferred into your bank account, I will quickly come over to be with you and you invest the money in a profitable business in your country or any country of your choice.

I will like you to know that in anything i do with you, i always seek the divine face of God first before proceeding. I prayed and fasted before going ahead to search for a foreign partner who will assist me, after my fasting the divine spirit of God minister to my inner self that i will soon get helper, where and how it will happened was beyond my immediate knowledge, not until i contacted you and you responded.

That is why i have come to believe that you can help me by trusting the spirit of God and following the divine direction.

As a matter of fact, i would have preferred to help myself rather than looking for an outside help, but my refugee status does not permit me to do anything business here in Senegal either local or international, that is what the law of the land states and that is one of the reasons i need your kind and able assistance.

The issue is that i need your help and you are not helping me for nothing, you are entitled to the percentage commission and also you are free to negotiate with me on the percentage you will take on accrued profits after investment.

It is very important for you to know that i will come over to join you in your country immediately the money is transferred into your account so that both of us will put head together in all matters concerning investing the funds. I would preferred to meet you in your country before the money gets into your account, but i don't have any money with me here in mission camp Senegal for my trip to join you in your country.

Honey you have to contact the bank now for the transfer through this contact below:-

STANDARD BANK PLC LONDON, UK.
Email address ( standardbank.plc@fastservice.com ) and
( info.SBL.transferdeptm@accountant.com )
The name of transfer officer is= Mr Tim Lancaster,
Telephone number: +44 7031 946 989
Office Fax number: {+44}-20 3145 5002

Contact the bank now through mail on how to transfer the $4.700,000 million US dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. you are free to ask me questions on anything you feel like knowing about the money, I am trust in God for everything because, i have come to realize that it is only the almighty God who has "Immediate and accurate answers to all questions and needs in life of every mortal being", hence i cannot do anything without consulting the almighty God.
I will stop here and hope to hear from you soon. While you contact the Bank.
Yours sincere,
Miss Basyma Hakim..

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Dearest in heart .

Thanks once again for your love, care and ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person. Listen, before i gave you this information i saw your profile that you matched mine, i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the Fund Deposit Certificate ( which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us ) and the Death Certificate, ( which i will also give him, so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath, i have to informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in ( Senegalese Bar Association ) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my ( Late ) father's ACCOUNT in Standard Bank Plc London UK. to your account in Your country.

His contact information's are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Francis Moyella. OF: SPLENDOR LAW-FIRM.
EMAIL ADDRESS ( fm.splendorlawfirm@lawyer.com )
( barr.francismoyella@yahoo.com )
Office Telephone Number is +221704056109

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred into your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my travelling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. A big hug for you, From my deepest heart,
yours forever in love.
Miss Basyma Hakim..

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
SPLENDOR LAW-FIRM
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
JUDICIARY OFFICE
KM 5 Blvd Du Centenaire (9Th-floor) POBox 3219
Dakar Senegal. Office tel (+221 704056109)
E-Mail: fm.splendorlawfirm@lawyer.com

REF: POWER OF ATTORNEY/AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

For your attention: ,
Sequel to your email as regards the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Basyma Hakim.

We have observed the identification of these transfer and the need of the documents required by the bank. we need you to be informed that we are ready to give to you our best of service as we have been subjected to act on your behalf with the procurement of the documents from the High Court here in Dakar Senegal.

Firstly we appreciate your choosing us to represent you in this matter in the high court of justice. and be rest assured that we will give to you our best of services and shall apply all legal terms to guarantee our efficiency and effectiveness from the moment our required mobilizations materials is received.
you are hereby required to send immediately to us the fees as stated below to enable us get induce urgently as regarding the legal paper works from the high court.

To adequately mobilize us on this assignment, You are here by required to send to us a total sum of One thousand nine hundred and eighty dollars ($1980) only.

(1) We will use the sum of three hundred and fifty dollars ($350) to register the two certificates in the office of the court registrar.
(2) We will use the sum of four hundred and eighty dollars($480)to get the authentic stamp duty on the Certificate from the office of Chief Justice.
(3) We will use the sum of three hundred and seventy dollars($370) to secure a receipt of Incorporation from the ministry of internal affairs here in Senegal before the two Certificate can be approved.
(4) We will use the sum of two hundred and thirty dollars($230)as our mobilization fee.
(5) Our service charge, that is, our legal processing fee is five hundred and fifty dollars($550).

Note: Upon the receipt of this sum of One thousand nine hundred and eighty dollars ($1980), we shall proceed immediately to procure the required documents for your transfer and it will be our pleasure to represent you in other matters concerning your business in the future. As soon as we receive the required fee we promise to secure the documents for you as demanded in two working days.

Go and send the money through MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to enable us get the money the same day and start processing the document faster and in two (2) working days it shall be ready, below is the information of my secretary which you will use to send the money.

Receiver's name ......RICHARD WILLIAMS
Address .................KM 5 Blvd Du Centenaire
Destination .............DAKAR SENEGAL

make sure you inform me immediately you transfer the money today and send the information of the money (with your full information's as you will want it to appear on those documents) so we can start the preparation of the documents. attached here is my international passport and my professional identity to enable you know whom you are dealing with.

Note: we collect payment before rendering this kind of services as our "Senegalese Bar Association" constitution of (1989 code 11 substation E) demands. due to we must pay at the high court before the documents will be issued.

(my priority is to render the best service to my clients legally)

yours sincerely in service,
Bar (Dr) Francis Moyella.
(Principal Partner).(Esq)
KM 5 Blvd Du Centenaire (9Th-floor)
Dakar Senegal.
Office tel (+221 704056109).

HEADER:
Return-Path: <fm.splendorlawfirm@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.219.52.224] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 14 Jan 2016
From: "Splendor LawFirm Intl Inc." <fm.splendorlawfirm@lawyer.com>
Cc: "Basyma Hakim" <basymahakim@hotmail.com>
Subject: The outcome of my meeting with the Court officials.

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
SPLENDOR LAW-FIRM
JUDICIARY OFFICE

Attention: !

I received your mail and also the mail from your partner Miss Basyma Hakim.
with kind and due respect , my law firm is a well respectable and reputable firm in Senegal. we are known for our hard working and diligent services which have earned us trust from our clients around the world. you can count on us when you talk of trust. it is the duties of our clients to pay for our services rendered.

So , if you deem our services important, then you Kindly comply to our demands by making your payment very fast so that we can get those documents ready in two working days for the transfer.

Below is the account information of my noble lawyer for making your payment.

Bank name ..............BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
Account name ..........ASARE VICTUS
Account number .......0423170000374
IBAN........................SN10 0010 1500 4231 7000 0374
Swift code................AFRISNDAXXX
RIB..........................74
Bank code................SN100
Bank address...........DAKAR SENEGAL

This is a transaction that involves a huge amount of money to be transferred into your account in your country, therefore i am advising you as a legal practitioner to keep it secret for security purpose.

(purpose of sending the money is for business and family up keeping)
thanks for your understanding.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS LEGALLY)

Yours Sincerely In Service,
Dakar Senegal.
Office tel (+221 704056109)

Profile Elements of Barrister:
Francis Moyella / francis.moyella
Active November 8th 2013.

Works at Attorney at Law

Studied at Concord University
Past: Concord-Carlisle High School

Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Dakar, Senegal
Married
Married since October 12, 1987
BASIC INFORMATION
Birthday
March 4, 1956
Interested In
Men and Women
Languages
British English · Law French
Political Views
Democracy
Government of the people for the people.
PHOTO USED:
bar1.PNG

Photo is Arnold Tsunga from former lawyer from Zimbabwe and presently the executive director of the Africa Regional Programme of the International Commission of Jurists in South-Africa.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221764759520
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031946989
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +442031455002
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* TELSTRA EUROPE Ltd

+221704056109
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)

Photos and Docs:
Attachments
20160117005015-61467a0a-me.png
20160117005019-b16903c8-sm.png
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:19 pm

SPLENDOR LAW-FIRM
JUDICIARY OFFICE

Attention: Mr. ,

Your mail received well noted and it's content quite understood but i couldn't revert to you immediately because of murder case that i had at tribunal here which needs my urgent attention and legal service. So i was able to reach you now. Meanwhile the Bank account that i gave to you was correct on receiving your payment. May be the fault is from your own bank there.
So Mr. , i am advising you as a brother to use Money Gram or Western Union on making your payment faster which can only take few hours to confirm your payment here because using Bank account will take few days which is delaying.

Likewise i said before that my law-firm has been on existence for many years and we are known for our excellent services which have earned us trust from our clients around the world. You can count on us when you talk of trust. so getting "Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath" in your name is a job of two working days and i am giving you an assurance to secure authentic documents for you and your partner Miss Basyma Hakim for the successful of this transfer.

Note: Rev father Alex Pedro who in-charge of Refugee camp under the Government of this Senegal recommended my noble law-firm to you because of his trust on us. so i am professional on my work and again if the bank didn't confirm the document authentic for the transfer, I vowed to refund your money back to you period. Sincerity is the solid foundation of my law-firm.

Once again i am advising you as a brother/client to make your payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram with this information below:

Receiver's Name............RICHARD WILLIAMS
Location Address..........KM 5 Blvd Du Centenaire, Dakar.
Country Destination......DAKAR SENEGAL

Forward the information below to me after sending the money or you scan the payment receipt and send.

Sender's Name...............
MTCN NO.......................
Question..........................
Answer............................
Amount............................

I believed that if you follow my direction, you will achieve your goal successfully.
All you need is to keep everything about this transfer secret for security purpose.

==============================================================================================

But if you insist on using Bank Account, then here is another Account Information for making the payment today.

IBAN ( OP INTERNATIONALES )

BANK NAME:................... SGBS SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME:............ MAMADOU FALL
ACCOUNT NUNBER:........ 30006212228
BIC SWIFT CODE:............ SGSNSNDA
BANK CODE:.................... 20011
AGENCE CODE:............... 01117
CLE / RIB:.......................... 28

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS LEGALLY)

Yours Sincerely In Service,
Dakar Senegal.
Office tel (+221 704056109)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

basymahakim@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:37 am

Hello my dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Malaysia. because i found out that you are not competent enough to help me out. don't blame me because you didn't know the kind of suffering i went through when i was in camp Dakar Senegal which i was telling you that time and you think am joking, you disappointed me but i thank God who make it possible for me to survive. well presently i am in Malaysia for investment projects with my new husband 'Chelliah Subbiah'. meanwhile i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me. i still remembered it vividly.

So i left "draft cheque of $350,000.00 Dollars for you at care of "Rev Father Alex Pedro" ( revfatheralexpedro@yahoo.fr ) which i instructed him to deposit the cheque on your behalf at (ATTIJARIWAFA ARAB BANK SÉNÉGAL) to avoid losing of the cheque. I could have send this money direct to you by myself but my new husband "Chelliah Subbiah" will make a problem with me if he notice it.
So there is no opportunity for me to send the money direct to you hence i didn't want my husband to notice it. Now you have to contact the Bank (ATTIJARIWAFA ARAB BANK SÉNÉGAL), as i have ordered the transfer manager to release the sum of $350,000 Dollars to you as a mere compensation, So write to the bank on below contact information:

Name of Bank: Attijariwafa Arab Bank Sénégal.

Contact Person: MR. JACOB MOHAMED.

Transfer Manager International Remittance Department.

Phone: +221 768 383 185.

Bank Email:< info.CBAOBANK.transfer@accountant.com >

Bank Address: Attijariwafa Arab Bank of Sénégal headquarters building,

P.O Box 737,
97, Avenue Peytavin, BP 4111 Dakar, Senegal.

So feel free and get in touch with the bank and please as soon as you receive the compensation money from the bank try and use the money well, don't misused it.
Again keep in touch with me when you contact the bank and i will get back to you at my less busy time when my husband "Chelliah Subbiah" is not around though he always like to go everywhere with me and i didn't want him to find out that i gave you such amount of money. i hope you understand me, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new husband are having at hand, finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to the bank on your behalf to release the money for you, Three hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars, only.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will surely release the money to you. So take care and bye for now.
Have a nice day
Yours faithfully
Mrs, Basyma Hakim..

Profile Elements;
Bashall Hanifa Kharledi / 100014733466766
Active on January 4th, 2017
Teller Manager at CBAO Groupe Attijariwafa BANK
Studied at Université Virtuelle du SENEGAL (UVS)
Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Brazzaville
Interested In
Men and Women
Languages
English language · Français

Kharledi.JPG

Phone:
+221768383185
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
Number also reported in 2015 here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8620&p=78792&hilit=221768383185#p78792
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.