Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

janny_kbaby22@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:58 am

Zorpia:

Hi good day to you! i was motivated after viewing your profile, i decided to contact you i have much to tell you please reply me back on my private email at; (janny_kbaby22@ hotmail.com ) Thanks janny_kbaby22@ hotmail.com

Screen name: janny / jannykbaby1119
29, New Delhi, India
Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑99, in United Kingdom.

Picture used:

janny.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Out of the blue:

Hello my dearest,
Please with due respect and in the name of God. Firstly I thank you so much, in line with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country, I believe that you are in good health, and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss Janny Fatima Abdel From Libya in North Africa, I am (23 years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, 5 . 2 ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently I am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war that happened in my country which I escaped to this country Senegal where I am under refugee camp.

My late father Gen Abdel Fattah Younes- He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned to defect the rebel in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military, when rebel’s anti-Gaddafi military troops attacked our house one early morning killing my parents. Equally my mother was six months pregnant and she was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to Senegal, where I am leaving now as refugee.

l will like to know more about you, what you do for the living, your likes and dislikes, what you do in your free time. l have so much passion in kids and children because i want to have my own children with a man God has made for me,i like reality and truth, i hate pretense and hiding of feelings, l have attached my photo and i am very serious in my intention and i want you to be serious with me if you are looking for a true friend, Hoping to hear from you, l with impatience will welcome you into my life, Have a nice day and think about my condition here Attached here is my pictures for you,
Thanks and remain blessed.
Yours sincerely, Miss Janny Fatima,

Header:
Return-Path: <Janny_kbaby22@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB6PR10MB0615.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::a932:2061:4130:2de8]) by DB6PR10MB0615.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::a932:2061:4130:2de8%13]) with mapi id 15.01.1261.024; Thu, 20 Jul 2017
Subject: Hello my dearest,

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:54 pm

Hello my dearest,
Hope you're well. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do, I am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev Emmanuel kuma who is the priest of the ( Saint-Louis Roman Catholic Church Senegal) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Rev father tell number is ( 00221778761613 ) if you call, please tell him that you wants to speak with Miss. Fatima Janny Abdel from Libya, he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk with you, I am sending you email through the Rev Father office computer. Because As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this country, I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this bad situation,

Please do not be offended for this message, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end. And I am convinced that our knowing each other is not a coincidence but it is fate and destiny that has brought us together,

Please listen to this -- (because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you and I know about this),I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US$ 5.7 M (5 Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is you and me.

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWS http:/ /www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122 So I will like you to keep it to yourself as secret and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and God fearing person. My favorite language is English and I speak English very fluently.

Can I trust you as a genuine friend? Meanwhile I will like you to call me The Rev father Emmanuel kuma tell number is (00221778761613) like I said, I have a lot to tell you, I will be waiting for your call, Waiting to hear from you soonest .Thanks and remain blessed.Yours Faithfully Janny Fatima

Phone:
+221778761613
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:51 am

How are you doing ?
I believe you are doing fine and in a good health, I really appreciate your wonderful concern towards me. I am so glad, I am wondering if God have totally forgotten me here, Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties, God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth and help me to come out of here which i know that i did not make any mistake by chosen you, I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you was directly from God Almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days 6 to 6 fasting and prayers that's why i give you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down,

i want you to contact the bank to confirm about this transfer.Here is the contact information of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR. STEPHEN HESTER.

EMAIL ADDRESS: ( wwwroyalbankofscotland@aol.co.uk )
( wwwroyalbankofscotland@yahoo.co.uk )
TELEPHONE NUMBER ....... +441214567840
FAX..........0044-7031807584
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this E-mail address,

Already i have informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which i am the next of kin. But due to my age and my refugee status here in Senegal, i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative,

My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind, caring and to make you happy all the days in your life,

Please make sure that you contact the bank immediately, so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country for better life. Awaiting to hear from you soonest! God bless you as you do this immediately

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME......MAJOR GENERAL .ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES
AMOUNT...............5.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN...........MISS JANNY FATIMA ABDEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER..... BLB43483002/QB/91/A

God bless you as you do this immediately,
yours Faithfully Fatima

This is how you will contact the bank

send this letter to the bank Emails ( wwwroyalbankofscotland@aol.co.uk )
My name is.....................from.................i am the foreign partner of miss Fatima Abdel I will like to know the possible way of transferring her late father money deposited on her name as the next of kin in your bank.
Thanks.

Phones:
+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT

+447031807584
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wwwroyalbankofscotland@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:07 pm

HEAD OFFICE: 9,HIGH ST,PERTH PERTHSHIRE PH1 5JS SCOTLAND.
OUR REF…DB./S.4/GPL LONDON BRANCH PHONE NUMBER: +441214567840
EMAIL: wwwroyalbankofscotland@aol.co.uk, wwwroyalbankofscotland@yahoo.co.uk
DATE: JULY, 26/07/2017
TIME: 10:00 AM.

WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

ATTENTION SIR!
I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER TO WRITE YOU IN RESPECT TO YOUNG LADY THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE/ REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE FATHER'S ( MAJOR GENERAL ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES ) DEPOSITED WITH OUR BANK. HER LATE FATHER OUR LATE CUSTOMER WITH SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF DEPOSITED WITH US ( 5.7 MILLION U S DOLLARS )

REFERENCE TO YOUR REQUEST FOR THE RELEASE OF MAJOR GENERAL ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES DEPOSITED FUND WILLED TO MISS JANNY FATIMA ABDEL PRESENTLY IN DAKAR-SENEGAL. WE HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL INQUIRY IN RESPECT TO THE SAID INHERITED FUND DEPOSITED IN OUR ESCROW ACCOUNT. ITS CONFIRMED THAT THE ACCOUNT NUMBER RBS/BLB43483002/QB/91/A PROVIDED IS WELL CORRECT.

BE INFORMED THAT YOUR FORMAL INQUIRY HAS BEEN NOTED AND FORWARDED TO THE TRANSFER UNIT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROVES CONFIRMING THE TRUE DEATH OF THE DEPOSITOR AND THE LEGALITY OF YOUR CLAIMS FROM THE SIDE OF THE NEXT OF KIN JANNY FATIMA ABDEL TO ENABLE US PROCESS THE RELEASE ORDER, YOU SHOULD PRESENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS VIA REGULAR MAILS FOR THE CONTENTS TO BE VIEWED PROPERLY.

1) YOU SHOULD PRESENT AN AUTHORITY LETTER (POWER OF ATTORNEY ) DULY PREPARED AND SIGNED BY A SENEGALESE BASED LAWYER AS YOUR WITNESS,MANDATING YOU TO MAKE THIS CLAIMS AND TRANSFER ON MISS JANNY FATIMA ABDEL BEHALF.

2) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS AND FACTS. FROM A SENEGALESE LAWYER

3) YOU SHOULD PRESENT A COPY OF MAJOR GENERAL ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES DEATH CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY A PUBLIC/GENERAL HOSPITAL CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

4) YOU SHOULD PRESENT THE LAST BANK STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ISSUED TO MAJOR GENERAL ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES BY OUR BANK.

5) A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD.

ON RECEIPTS OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS/INFORMATION'S, WE SHALL VERIFY THEM AND AS SOON AS WE ARE SATISFIED, WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR CLAIM AND AFFECT THE TRANSFER. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, AND WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES.

NOTE THAT THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY, AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST AND THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE CLAIMS. AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED ITEMS MUST BE PRESENTED .AND YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THE SAID DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH THE FALLOWING.

THESE SHALL ALSO ENSURE A SMOOTH, QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND WILL BE MADE. WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES .
WE ANTICIPATE YOUR SWIFT RESPONDS.
YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
MR STEPHEN HESTER.
(MANAGING DIRECTOR)
ROYAL BANK PLC
© 2017 Royal International Bank Scotland Plc. All Rights Reserved
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee, you should not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omission
Welcome To The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc

Header:
Return-Path: <wwwroyalbankofscotland@aol.co.uk>
Received: from 196.207.233.119 by webprd-a51.mail.aol.com (10.72.57.67) with HTTP (WebMailUI);
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017
From: Wwwroyal Bankofscotland <wwwroyalbankofscotland@aol.co.uk>
Subject: FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, TRANSFER SERVICE/ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:10 pm

My darling sweetheart,
I want you to know that since the day we met, I have fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul,you are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only.I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I will love you more tomorrow than I do today, loving you is the only thing that makes my life worth living.

Thanks so much for your letter i want to thank you for contacting the bank as soon as you hear from the bank do keep me informed also forward to me the mail your received from the bank .I have to stop here, hope to hear from you soon Lots of love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wwwroyalbankofscotland@aol.co.uk janny_kbaby22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:50 am

http:/ /davidcoethica.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/rbs-logo.jpg
HEAD OFFICE: 9,HIGH ST,PERTH PERTHSHIRE PH1 5JS SCOTLAND.
OUR REF…DB./S.4/GPL LONDON BRANCH PHONE NUMBER: +441214567840
EMAIL: wwwroyalbankofscotland@aol.co.uk, wwwroyalbankofscotland@yahoo.co.uk
DATE: JULY, 28/07/2017
TIME: 10:40 AM.

WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

ATTENTION SIR!
ACCORDING TO YOUR QUESTION, WE LOOK FORWARD FOR THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM SENEGALESE BASE LAWYER

POWER OF ATTORNEY
AFFIDAVIT OF OATH
DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE MAJOR GENERAL ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES
DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE

NOW WE WANT YOU TO GO BACK TO YOUR PARTNER MISS JANNY FATIMA ABDEL AND LOOK FOR A LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU TO GET THOSE DOCUMENTS THAT IS NEEDED BEFORE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WE NEEDED FROM YOU IS TO PROVE AND SATISFIED THE THE MONEY BELONGS TO THE NEXT OF KIN

WE ASSURED YOU THAT AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THOSE DOCUMENTS THE TRANSFER WILL TAKE PLACE IMMEDIATELY WITHIN 72 BANK WORKING HOURS YOUR'S FAITHFULLY
WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES .
WE ANTICIPATE YOUR SWIFT RESPONDS.
YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
MR STEPHEN HESTER.
(MANAGING DIRECTOR)
ROYAL BANK PLC
© 2017 Royal International Bank Scotland Plc. All Rights Reserved
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee, you should not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omission
Welcome To The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc United Kingdom

My lovely sweetheart,
It's lovely writing to you again. How are you? I so much believe that you are doing well. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. God bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture. I am in love with you.I love you so much, my sweet darling. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney and affidavit of oat which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal.

After going through the bank's mail i discussed it with the reverend father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Mark Philips. I want you to contact him telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oat that will enable you transfer my 5.7 million USA dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland, to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. Presently i have my late father's death certificate and deposit statement of account with me here which i have sent to the lawyer to enable him prepare the other two documents.

His contact information are as follows:

Barrister Mark Philips
Phone no: +221-776-156-771
Email: barmarkphilipschambers@yahoo.com

You are my darling sweetheart, i love you so much. Lots of love and sweet regards.i miss you so much. please keep praying for me, i love you with all my heart and soul. Yours darling,Miss Janny

Phone:
+221776156771
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: janny_kbaby22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 pm

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
No.107 Apple Avenue.
Dakar-Senegal
Tel: +221-77-615-6771
Emails:barmarkphilipschambers@yahoo.com

Dear
I have spoken with the authorities involved and the chief judge of the country who will sign and make it authentic for it to be an authorization letter (power of attorney) that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Royal bank of Scotland to your account in your country or elsewhere.

From my inquiries it will cost the sum of 510dollars for authentication of the (power of attorney) at the high court before it becomes valid and 280dollars for notary stamping at the notary public. The (affidavit of Oat) will cost 480 dollars from the high court here, My legal processing fee of 330 dollars,

total is (1,600.dollars)

send these money to me through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Grams

INFORMATION BELOW

Name.... Mark Phillips,
Country...Senegal,
City......Dakar,
ADDRESS...107 Apple Avenue,
Telephone...+221-77-615-6771,

To speed the process you are to send these money to me through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Grams with my name(which is the fastest way of sending money) to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary public respectively.

You are to send a total amount of (1,600.dollars) with my name immediately. Dakar-Senegal

Send or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable me to collect the money from Western Union Money transfer Local Office here.

Forward to this law chamber immediately your full contact details.

1. Your Full name:
2. Current Address:
3. Telephone N°:
4. Age:
5. Country:
6. Occupation:
7. A scan copy of your Identity....

As you want it to appear on the power of attorney.

Yours Sincerely in service,
Bar.Mark Phillips.(ESQ)
(Principal Partner)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:26 pm

Hello my darling
How are you doing i think you are doing good. I call the lawyer and he said he have given you the cost of getting the documents from federal high court, so please am begin you to try your possible best and send him the money so that he will get the documents for us. You are my only hope, please try and send him the money. i love you darling, please take care your self and have a lovely day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barmarkphilipschambers@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:48 pm

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
No.107 Apple Avenue.
Dakar-Senegal
Tel: +221-77-615-6771
Emails:barmarkphilipschambers@yahoo.com

Dear
Is alright, I understand what you said that you can not send money from western union nor any other services apart from your bank to bank transfer, that's alright I will give you my law chamber's account which you will use in sending the money to me, my secretary operate my law chamber's account, so when your bank transfer the money to my law firms account, try and send the transfer slip which your bank use in sending the money to my law firms account to enable my secretary move straight to the bank to get the money for me, to enable me proceed in processing the documents for you here in the federal high court of Senegal, below is my law firms account which you will use in transferring the money to my law chamber's account

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... OSCAR ROSLAN
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS........... COMPTABILITE SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 03747140004
BANK CODE.......... SN100
CODE AGC.......... 01011
RIB..................... 65
SWIFT CODE........AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN................... SN08 SN10 0010 1100 3747 1400 0465

Yours Sincerely in service,
Bar.Mark Phillips.(ESQ)
(Principal Partner)

Header:
Return-Path: <barmarkphilipschambers@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic305.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017
Reply-To: Mark Philips <barmarkphilipschambers@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: FROM BARRISTER MARK PHILLIPS. YOUR URGENT RESPONDS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.