Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

janny_kbaby22@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:07 pm

My sweet darling ,
How are you today? i hope all is fine with you my dear, I am grateful today to see the mail that you forwarded to me that you send to the lawyer that you will go to your bank today and send the money to him, dear I am so happy to read that from you and please try and see that the lawyer gets the money in his account so that he will help us in getting the documents that bank needed from us before making the transfer to your account, please if you send the money to the lawyer kindly let me know when you pay in the money to the lawyer's account, so that I will call the lawyer on phone to hurry him up in getting the documents for us and also to know when i will come to his office and sign the documents and i am hoping that very soon we will be together in your country, immediately after the transfer is completed . Kisses with lot of love,
Yours,in love Miss Janny
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:52 am

Hello my darling
how are you doing? I hope all is fine with you? Well as for me there is nothing to write home about because this place is like heal fire, the suffering is too much my dear, please I want to know how things is going with you and the lawyer? Have you settle with him? because i am worried that I haven't heard anything from you since to know if you have send the money to the lawyer for the documents that bank needed from us before making the transfer to your account, please kindly mail me so that I will know how things is going with you ok and have a lovely day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barmarkphilipschambers@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:27 pm

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
No.107 Apple Avenue.
Dakar-Senegal
Tel: +221-77-615-6771
Emails:barmarkphilipschambers@yahoo.com

Dear
Is alright, I understand what you said that i send you another bank account of you to transfer the money.see it, so when your bank transfer the money to the account, try and send the transfer slip which your bank use in sending the money.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... VINCENT I. A
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS........ YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER........ 0 5 0 0 2 2 8 0 0 0 8
BANK CODE............... SN100
CODE AGC............... 01022
RIB..................... 63
SWIFT CODE......... AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN...... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 2800 0863
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Hello dear,
Please have you settle with the lawyer, did you send the money to the lawyer as you promise to send the money, please you the only person to help me out from this condition and am begin you to try your best and send the money to lawyer so that he will get the documents for you. I love you drling, please take care your self and have a lovely day.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barmarkphilipschambers@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:12 pm

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
No.107 Apple Avenue.
Dakar-Senegal
Tel: +221-77-615-6771
Emails:barmarkphilipschambers@yahoo.com

Dear
Sir, regarding to your receive message. I hope you spent your weekend in good health as it is my wish for you, I have not heard from you to know how you have gone and to enable me proceed in processing the documents for you here in the federal high court of Senegal,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:15 am

My darling sweetheart,
I want you to know that since the day we met, I have fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul,you are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only.My dear i have been waiting throughout to hear from you that you have send the money to the lawyer.

am pleading to you to try your possible best and send the money to the lawyer so that he will release the documents to you immediately, because i believe it was only this documents is holding the transfer and as soon the bank confirm the documents from you they will instantly transfer the money direct to your account. I will be pleases to join you in your country immediately after the transfer for us to invest the money well in any good business of your choice. So try your best and send the money to the lawyer now.

I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I am still crazy about you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello my dearest One,
I'm happy to inform you about my Favor in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the help of a new partner from Senegal who is an international businessman.

Presently I'm in china for an investment projects with my husband,Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. I'm very much glad to inform you that I left you ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ($300,000.00 USD) (THREE Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) for you I am giving you this money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me,and i did it without my husband knowing about it because if he knows it will be a very big problem however i will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank of Africa(UBA) Dakar Senegal email: ( ubabankdakarsenegal@aol.com ) contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,

Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery Service or any Currie service,I kept this $300,000.00 for your past efforts and attempt to assist me in the matter of transfer those days ago.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world.

At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with my new partner and i will not have time to reply your mails.Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the (UBA) bank on your behalf for you to receive that money on the ATM VISA CARD,Best Regards Miss Janny,

i will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank of Africa(UBA) Dakar Senegal email: ( ubabankdakarsenegal@aol.com ) contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,

.........................................................................................................................

Hola mi querido
Me complace informarle sobre mi Favor para transferir el fondo a una cuenta suiza con la ayuda de un nuevo socio de Senegal que es un empresario internacional.

Actualmente estoy en China para un proyecto de inversión con mi esposo. Mientras tanto, no me olvidé de tus esfuerzos pasados e intento ayudarme a transferir los fondos a pesar de que nos faltó algo. Estoy muy contento de informarle que le dejé su ATM VISA CARD a su nombre que contiene ($ 300,000.00 USD) (TRESCIENTOS MILES DE DÓLARES AMERICANOS) para usted. Le estoy dando este dinero debido a sus esfuerzos anteriores e intentos de ayudarme , y lo hice sin que mi marido lo supiera, porque si él sabe que será un problema muy grande, me gustaría que se sienta libre y se ponga en contacto con el correo electrónico de Dakar Senegal del United Bank of Africa (UBA): (ubabankdakarsenegal@aol.com) contacte al banco UBA para la tarjeta de VISA ATM,

Dígale al banco que le envíe la TARJETA VISA ATM a través del servicio de entrega de DHL o cualquier servicio de Currie, guardé estos $ 300,000.00 por sus esfuerzos pasados e intento ayudarme en el asunto de la transferencia hace unos días. Aprecié sus esfuerzos en ese momento. mucho. Así que siéntete libre y conéctate con el United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal, con la tarjeta puedes retirar dinero de cualquier banco en tu país o en cualquier parte del mundo.

En este momento, estoy muy ocupado aquí debido a los proyectos de inversión con mi nuevo socio y no tendré tiempo para responder sus correos. Por último, recuerde que le había enviado instrucciones al banco (UBA) en su nombre para que usted reciba ese dinero en el ATM VISA CARD, Saludos cordiales, Miss Janny,

Me gustaría que se sienta libre y se ponga en contacto con el correo electrónico de United States of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal: (ubabankdakarsenegal@aol.com) comuníquese con el banco de la UBA para obtener la tarjeta VISA ATM,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.