Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anitadesmond10@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anitadesmond10@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Hi, My name is miss Anita, I am interested in your friendship, i have some thing very important to discuss with you that is the reason i want you to write me through my private email.(anitadesmond10@hotmail.com)and I will also tell you more about Myself with my pictures ok.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: anitadesmond10@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:54 pm

ADDITIONS:
Thank you so much for responding to my message. First of all let me start by introducing myself to you. I miss Anita Desmond of 24 years, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Philip & Desmond from the Republic of Sudan in town called Darfur. I'm 5 feet 5 inches tall and approximately 65 kg. Sentimental status: Single, clear complexion and I was under a graduate of the University of Khartoum as a Medical Student . I am currently in Senegal Dakar, Through the help of Priest who work under United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) as an asylum of refugees due to the war and attacks from the anti government rebels that was in my country, in early February 2013, which cost the lives of many people, including my parents. I'm looking for someone who is honest and God fearing that can help me because I still want to continue my education in order to reach my potential.

To go straight to the point, though I know it is strange to start this conversation with you, since you don't know much about me, but no matter what, my dream and desire is to evacuate out of this painful place for a better life ... My late father was a Doctor and a Government contractor on the oil sector, while he was alive he deposited a sum of money in a financial institution using my name as the next of kin. The total amount in question is ($ 5 million united state dollars) I asked for the release of this money, but due to my statue as a refugee here in this local church camp, it was not released to me,The bank manager kindly asked me to seek a foreign partner, who will help me transfer this amount using his Bank account, so that it will be easy to use the money for any progressive investment in your country so that it will be easy for me to come over and continue my Education. You have a premium of 35 % of this total money.. I held this as a secret to the people, Please also keep it as a top secret if you will be kind with me. The only person who knows is the Reverend Father his name is Mark Jonathan, i use his office computer to communicate with you twice in a day. You can call me with his phone number. (+221778805541) , each time you call tell him that you want to talk to me Anita Desmond. Remember that I'm giving you all this information because i have a feelings that you are a God sent to help me out. Please I would like to know if you are willing to help me out. I pray this message reaches you safely and hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless concern from Anita Desmond.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <anitadesmond10@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT152-W95 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Subject: FROM ANITA
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
Dearest thanks for the reply and trust. Dear all I want from you is my freedom once this transfer is finished . I will come to your country and continue my studies as a medical student with my own percent of this total money. I have emailed the bank manger telling him everything about you, the will be waiting to hear and confirm from you. What you should do now is to write an email to the bank with there information below and ask them how possible this total money will arrive into your account successfully. Tell them about me and ask them how the money of my late father Dr Philip Desmond should be transferred into your account in your country. Do not forget to let me know when you contact them. Below is the ' address of the bank , please don't forget to let me know as soon as the bank manager reply to you ok.

Below is the ' address of the Bank :
-------------------------------------------
Name of Director in charge: Mr. John Owen
Address: 48 Haymarket London SW1Y 4SE United Kingdom.

E-mail: rbs-rapidtransfer@accountant.com
E-mail: rbsrapidtransfer@accountant.com

Tel: +44 74 2523 8543
Fax: +44 20 7826 1515
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor : Dr Philip Desmond .
Nationality: Khartoum, Sudan.
Next of Kin : . Miss Anita Desmond
Amount deposited : $ 5 Million
Account Number: LD4348300278978KSQAH .
--------------------------------------------

You have a premium of 35 % of this total money .

Thank your faithful Anita Desmond.

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Dearest love are very happy to read your email today, I spoke with reverend father Mark Jonathan as a result of the responds from Bank of Scotland, he read everything and gave us a well-respected lawyer from Ministry of Justices here in Senegal to help the attorney and the affidavit of sworn in as the Bank has requested that it must be obtained from Repulice Court Of Senegal, the name of the Attorney is Br. Fred Bennett, his number is (+ 221-772051311), while his e-mail address is: ( fredbennett@lawyer.com )
( fredbennett@consultant.com )
Where he can easily respond, Dear, please write to him immediately and ask him to make his services to us and to prepare those documents with your name, as it is the only thing the bank needs from us to transfer the total money to your country account. I believe that we will be together soon. Waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, as soon as possible. I miss you with all my heart. Your Anita Desmond.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
PROFESSINAL STANDARDS AND LEGAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
ADDRESS:117,AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE 40010 SENEGAL
DATE: 29/12/2015
TIME: 8:50 AM

MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH FEDERAL COURT,

IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT HERE, WILL COST THE SUM OF ( $50 Dollar) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BE PAID IN COURT. ($195 Dollar) FOR THE SWEARING OF AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID TO BE PAID IN COURT ($125 Dollar). MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF ($100 Dollar ) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE TO BE PAID IN COURT. SO THE TOTAL COST NOW FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE ($470 Dollar) YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

SEND THE MONEY WITH MY NAME AS FELLOWS.

Name : FRED BENNETT

Address : 117,AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE 4000010 SENEGAL
MEDINA-SENEGAL

Question?
Answer?
Code?

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY, SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THOSE COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS AFTER DUE PAYMENT.

(OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <fredbennett@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.82.38.185] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 29 Dec 2015
Subject: Re: FRED BENNETT CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATE

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
DATE: 31/12/2015
TIME: 11:52 PM

Greetings Mr make the payment into this below account and send me payment receipt i will use to withdrawl the amount, to enable me proceed with those documents as we agreed.

SGBS DAKAR SENEGAL
MAME COUMBA SAMBA
ACCOUNT 3000 242096/ 061

Regards,
Fred Bennett

(CEO Of Fred Bennett Consultancy)

Mail: fredbennett@lawyer.com
fredbennett@consultant.com

(T): +221-772-05-1311

Our Services:

Photos and Documents:
1(1)(1).JPG

2 (1).jpg

20160103193435-f090b6ce-me.png

20160103193441-21e23b03-me.png

Phone Numbers:
+221778805541
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447425238543
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd

FAX: +447078261515
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Cheers International Sales Ltd

+221772051311
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: anitadesmond10@hotmail.com fredbennett@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:38 pm

DATE: 3/1/2016
TIME: 7:02 PM

Greetings Mr , i wonder why you can't go to any nearest Western union/Money Gram office and make this payment with my name for easy collection, i collected this below account from my best friend who also work at Federal high court today during the church service, make the payment of 470 Dollars with this below account and forward me the payment receipt to withdraw the amount once payment is made tomorrow, as soon as i receive and confirm payment i will proceed with those compulsory documents as we agreed. My regards Happy New year.

BANK NAME: CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK (REPUBLIQUE DU SENEGAL)
BENEFICIARY NAME: BARRO DIATOU
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 34173178701
CODE PAYS SN12
CODE BANQUE SN012
CODE GUICHET 01211 CLE RIB 70
IBAN: SN012-01211-034173178701-70
SWIFT: CBAOSNDA

Regards,
Fred Bennett

(CEO Of Fred Bennett Consultancy)

Mail: fredbennett@lawyer.com
fredbennett@consultant.com

(T): +221-772-05-1311

Our Services:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anitadesmond10@hotmail.com revmarkjonathan81@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:53 am

Anita's Skype ID:
live:anitadesmond10

My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Sri Lanka.

Presently I'm in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, But to tell you how good and how i thought of you when we where friends. I decided to give you this surprise and for you to know that i am very kind to you.

Now contact the Pastor in Dakar Senegal, his name is Pastor Mark Jonathan, his email is:(revmarkjonathan81@gmail.com) Phone; +221778805541
Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $300,000,00: three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. father Mark to receive the check from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy due to our investment projects, including my further education, My partner is very jealous seeing on the Internet because we really busy now.

Finally, remember that i left an instruction to Pastor Mark Jonathan on your behalf to send the money to you, so go ahead and contact him without any delay.

Best regards,

Anita Desmond.

Phone;
+221778805541
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: anitadesmond10@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:25 am

Praise the lord child of God. This is Rev. Mark Jonathan, from - Senegal. I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft cheque for you which you have abandon in my hand. I clearly want to bring to your notice that western union money transfer agent head office Dakar Senegal are with your total amount of $300.000.00 directed in cash with your name credited with western union manager's name. I have done my best to make sure that I secure the bank Check with your name,i have done this with the help of Senegal Lawyer. So therefore make them to be sure that the bank check belongs to you, kindly send them your full name, phone number and your country contact address for there confirmation, In order to receive your money now, so ensure that you send an E-mail with the following. e-mail Address:( westernuniondakar@tech-center.com ) +221-772051311. So that your money will be send to you via western union ok, am very busy with church service this period of time and don't know when next i will come to internet so do exactly as i told you to receive your total money soon. Yours Sincerely. Mark Jonathan

Site Content:

Capture1.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmarkjonathan81@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:30 pm

WELCOME TO: ST. MARY'S CHURCH REFUGEE CAMP
GRAND YOFF No. 152
P. o. Box 1425
Dakar, Senegal
Tel. +22170-4895887

Praise of the lord be with you child of God. This is Rev. Mark Jonathan,from - Senegal. I have done my best to make sure that I secure the bank check for you which you have abandon in my hand. I clearly want to bring to your notice that western union money transfer agent head office Dakar Senegal are with your total amount of $300.000.00 directed in cash with your name credited with western union manager's name. I have done my best to make sure that I secure the bank Check with your name,i have done this with the help of Senegal Lawyer. So therefore make them to be sure that the bank check belongs to you, kindly send them your full name, phone number and your country contact address for there confirmation, In order to receive your money now, so ensure that you send an E-mail with the following. e-mail Address:( westernuniontouba@uymail.com ) +221-704895887. So that your money will be send to you via western union ok, am very busy with church service this period of time and don't know when next i will come to internet so do exactly as i told you to receive your total money soon. Yours Sincerely.Mark Jonathan

Phone:
+221704895887
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzanabashan@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:00 am

Out of the blue using the same phone number:

Моя любовь, я рад сообщить вам о моем успехе в получении денег моего
покойного отца, перемещаемых в рамках сотрудничества нового партнера
из Бельгии. В настоящее время я нахожусь в Шри-Ланке для реализации
инвестиционных проектов с моей собственной доли этой общей суммы. Как
я говорил вам раньше я не забывал свои прошлые усилия и попытки помочь
мне в переводе этих средств несмотря на то что он не нам некоторые,
как, но, чтобы сказать вам, как хорошо и как я думал о тебе, когда мы
где друзья. Это ваша награда за все ваши прошлые усилия и попытки
помочь мне. Я четко хочу довести до вашего сведения, что западное
соединение денежных переводов голова агент офис Дакар Сенегал с общей
стоимостью $ 300.000.00 направленной наличными с вашим именем,
зачисленных с именем Western Union менеджера. Dearest я сделал все
возможное, чтобы убедиться, что я обеспечить банковский чек с вашим
именем, я сделал это с помощью Сенегала закона. Итак, поэтому сделать
их, чтобы быть уверенным, что банковский чек принадлежит вам, любезно
прислать им свое полное имя, номер телефона и ваш контактный адрес
страны для там подтверждения того, чтобы получить свои деньги сейчас,
поэтому убедитесь, что вы посылаете по электронной почте со следующим.
адрес электронной почты :( westernuniondakar@gmx.sg) + 221-778805541.
Так что ваши деньги будут посылать к вам через западное соединение ОК,
я очень занят в этот период времени, и не когда рядом я придет к
интернету, поэтому сделать именно так, как я сказал вам, чтобы
получить ваши полные деньги в ближайшее время. С уважением, Сюзана

English Translation:
My love, I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting my money
late father, moved to the cooperation of a new partner
from Belgium. Currently I am in Sri Lanka to implement
investment projects with my own share of this total. how
I told you before, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to help
Me in these funds transfer despite the fact that it is not certain we,
how, but to tell you how good and how I thought of you when we
where friends. This is your reward for all your past efforts and attempts to
help me. I clearly want to bring to your attention that the West
Connect money transfer agent's head office Dakar, Senegal general
a $ 300.000.00 directed cash with your name,
credited with the name of Western Union manager. Dearest, I did everything
best to make sure that I provide a bank check with your
the name, I did it with the help of the Senegalese law. So therefore do
them to be sure that the check belongs to you, kindly
send them your full name, phone number and your contact address
country there is evidence to get the money now,
so make sure you're sending an e-mail with the following.
email :( westernuniondakar@gmx.sg ) + 221-778805541 .
So your money will be sent to you via Western Union OK
I am very busy in this period of time, and not when I come near to
internet, so do exactly as I told you to
get your full money soon. Sincerely, Susana

Header:
Return-Path: <suzanabashan@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x242.google.com (mail-oi0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::242])
Reply-To: suzanabashan@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016
Subject: Suzana

Profile Elements:
Binta Bashan / 100012067081107
Active on April 23rd, 2016

Capture.JPG

Surprise, surprise, A Mugu-face:
Franklin Nwokeji / 100011521779192
Active on October 21st, 2016

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Same phone number also used here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1066&p=86480&hilit=221778805541#p86480

Also used here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=39868
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzanabashan@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Greetings to you my dear good friend, how was your Christmas celebration and new year? I travel back with my partner to Senegal to visite Reverend and some of my friends in Orphanage home and i went to the bank to know if they have deliver the ATM VISA CARD to you but the bank manager told me that you have never pick up the bank ATM VISA CARD which i left for you, now i decided to deposit the CARD with Apex Courier Delivery Company here in Dakar Senegal for safety.
In this regard,i will advise you to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you before the expiration date.

For your information, i have paid for the delivery charges, they will only demand the sum of ($150) one hundred and fifty dollars for security and demurrage fees which you will send to the courier & security company to deliver your package direct to your postal address in your country.

Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel.I registered it as my photographs (pictures) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains ATM VISA CARD of such a huge amount of money.
This is to avoid them tampering with the package,do not let them know the content,

Again, do not be deceived by anybody to pay more than $150,i would have paid for you but the security department warns that i should not pay for security reasons,they really need to hear from you and demands that the payment comes direct from your destination to avoid some unwarranted mistakes.
Therefore you need to contact the courier & security company immediately and pay for the charges which will not exceed the sum of $150

Below are the contact information of the delivery company:

Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail: infoapexcourierdelivery@post.com
Phone: 00221708506926
Registration Number: wwdsc/xxx/100/2016
Reference Number: apex/wwdsc/0000453
Code Number: xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your postal address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and let me repeat again,try to write them through their email as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of $150 for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Card. i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Have a nice day,
Zuzanna Barsharn.

Profile Elements:
Alicia Searle Sy / fode.sy.18
Active on November 27th, 2017.

Capture.PNG

Stolen photo is of Leigh Ann Hester. There is a topic of Scammers abusing her photos here:
https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... f=6&t=7940

Phone:
+221708506926
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoapexcourierdelivery@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:40 pm

From Apex Delivery Company Dakar Senegal

In respect to the message which we have received from you through our official email address,i hereby let you know that your parcel is here with us and we will be ever ready to deliver it to you when you fulfill the payment of the demurrage and the security so far,the fees that is required from you is the total sum of $150,this is the demurrage and the security fees that keeps accumulating on daily basis.

You have to send the money $150 through my information below.

Here is the information
Name. . . . . . . . . . . .Kevin Nerus
Address. . . . . . . . . .108 Grand Medina
Country. . . . . . . .Senegal
State. . . . . . . . . . Dakar
You are to transfer the money through the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR THE MONEYGRAM

Please endeavor to send to me all the payment information after the transfer of the money through any of these offices.
Once the fees are being paid,we will deliver your parcel to your destination within 48 hours.
Best regards
Mr. Kevin Nerus (CEO)
APEX COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY

Header:
Return-Path: <infoapexcourierdelivery@post.com>
Received: from [154.124.88.132] ([154.124.88.132]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa01.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 14 Jan 2018
Subject: From Apex Delivery Company Dakar Senegal

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.124.88.132<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoapexcourierdelivery@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:37 am

From Apex Delivery Company Dakar Senegal

Greetings to you,
In respect to the message here is the account you requested for the payment

Bank Name Bank of Africa
Name Asare v.
Account number (042317000XXXX)
(SN10001015042317000XXXX)
swift code(afrisndaxxx)

Once you make the payment scan and send to me the payment slip
Best regards
Mr. Kevin Nerus (CEO)
APEX COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.