Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Emily Agaba

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Emily Agaba

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 9:52 pm

abusing stolen photos of the Uganda model Emilly Agaba.

jean nechwa <jeannechwa@hotmail.com>

varaa2 on 4pp l

Profile elements:
I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Contact on site:

NICE TO MEET YOU.
my name is jean.here is my privet e-mail'(jeannechwa@hotmail.com)
i will like to know you more. so that i can send you my picture and my detail's for you to know me more so I am waiting for your mail to my email address below. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

Email:

MY DEAR

How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well?
My name is Jean. (24 years), i am single, from Gambia, the only child of late Eng. Bernard Bakary Nechwa. the Director of Bajam Enterprise (Building Construction Company in The Gambia) also the CEO of Bernard Import and Export (GAMBIA).

As a matter of fact my mother died when i was barely 4 years old according to my late father and because of the type of love he had for my mother made him to remain un-married till he left the ghost..

So after the death of my father as a result of poison, his brother (My Uncle) who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company named (Mr. James Tokunbo Oriade Nechwa) wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life. I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again.

Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me since Senegal and my country Gambia has a common border.

As a matter of fact i wish not to stay here again; rather i want leave here immediately.
Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $4.5 M US Dollars ( four million five hundred thousand US dollars), which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he meet his untimely death.

Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself but due i am not capable now, i wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to join you start for a new life over there you are.

Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone with love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents.

Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, i will like to know your full data

1. Full Name: ........................
2. Address: ..................
3. Nationality: ........... Sex................
4. Age:........... Date of Birth:................
5. Occupation:........................
6. Phone: ........... Fax:.........................
7. State of Origin: .......Country:..............
8. Occupation:...................................
9. Marital status........... E-mail address's: ............
10. Scan copy of your ID card or Driving License/Photo:............
DECLARATION:

so that i will be fully sure that i am not trusting the wrong person. and it will also give me the mind to send you the bank contact for you to communicate with them for more verification about this money. and to know you more better.

Meanwhile, you can reach me through my pastor,his name is Pastor Paul any time you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to speak with you his phone number is this( +221772417347 )

I awaits to hearing from you soonest.
Thanks,
Jean.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.120.144]
Subject: GREETINGS FROM JEAN‏
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 01:38:07 -0800

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.120.144
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Faith nechwa <mada11111@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Hello dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i am in paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in dakar, his name is Rev. Paul Andrew. and his email address is as follows : (pastorp.andrew@yahoo.com)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $100.000:00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Paul Andrew and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Paul Andrew. on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly,
Jean

Header:

Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 05:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: faithnechwa1@hotmail.com
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM JEAN.

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.107.5
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mada11111@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 10:06 pm

On MySpace, Love Beauty, flower picture
Female, 28, new york, Alaska
Member since 13. December 2010

On BlackPlanet, pahali. no picture
Sex: Female
Zodiac: Aries

On PerfSpot, sonkolove3 soko, no picture
Female, 27
USA

On Zorpia, with the username love.

On mig ente, pahali
Sex: Female
Zodiac: Taurus
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.