Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gloryokoduwa1@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi, I will like to know about you, you can have my email: gloryokoduwa1@hotmail.com

Glory
Female / Single
26 - Le Mans

About Me
I am cool and well submissive, i want to always be and love to cook, sing and dance, i love sport and exercise early in the morning, i love to do jugging and also like to read novels and magazine and then watch home movies
Looking For
I will like to meet someone that is responsible and caring, easy going and humble man who is ready to have family with me and also join his hands together to see his family moving the train
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 141
Weight(kg) 59
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Domestic Helper
Profession Work in the house
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests Cooking and Singing
Activities Exercise and Watching TV
Books Novels and Magazine
Movies Adventure
Music R and B
TV Shows Commedy
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Sagittarius
Attachments
glory.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: gloryokoduwa1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Skype ID's:
gloryokoduwa11

live:gloryokoduwa1

Profile Elements:
Glory Okoduwa /
Active December 16th, 2015

Hello ,
How are you and how is everything going on with you over there, I hope that all is well with you by the grace of God, firstly I want to thank you for your reply to my message on the dating site, you have really done grate and also I have to thank you for your time too, that was so awesome of you.

About my self, my name is Glory and I am from the Gambia, I am 26 years old and am a single, I have no kid and have no serious relationship, my last relationship lasted for about 3 years and since about 1 year and 6 month now I have been a lone with no man, I have wanted to be a serious and cool headed girl, no troubles and easy going, I love to read novels and also watch TV at my free time, presently I am living with my aunty here in Dakar Senegal, I am an high school graduate and I also knows how to make women hair, let me say an hair dresser but I have never put it into a practice because I do not see an opportunity of doing that.

I am looking for a God fearing man, someone I can believe and put on my heart on him, someone I will trust and give all faith and work with him on his good or bad time, I will always be there for him and even when he needed me most, I need a man that will love me for whom I am and I want to have children with him join my hands together to make a beautiful family with him, in any country he lives, so as soon as we both love each other, we can always search for each other and make reality to let each other knows how much we do feel and love each other, I have always been praying to meet my dream mate, my soul mate that am going to bear children for, I pray everything work as God plans, I will be very happy to know about you too, I have attached my picture for you here, I hope you like it, please on the receipt of this mail, I want you to tell me more about your self too and your likes and dislikes, have a blessed and a pleasant weekends.

Yours,
Glory.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <gloryokoduwa1@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT147-W42 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 13 Dec 2015
Subject: Hello from Glory...

Hello Dear ,
Firstly I have to say am sorry for the late reply due to the network failure we are experiencing here in Dakar, how is your day and how is work today, I hope all is cool, how is the weather there now I believed its cold now there because here its also cold but not too much, the weather here is just balance.

Honey, thank you for the concern you have for me, you have really be a good and a God fearing man, I do like the way you reason and write to me, you really make sense a lot and I will be more grateful to meet you in person so I can also show sing of appreciations, my dear what I want is someone that will love me and take me for whom I am, I am really looking for a serious relationship and not just only friends but a serious type and a man that will always be there for me at all time, honey I am a single and I dont have no kid and so I need someone to be there for me as my man and the father of my children in future, I will like us to be very closer to each other and also have it in mind that we are bond to be okay, mean while I would like to ask you for a favor, here that I stay I do not have my own computer that am using to communicate with you if not by using my aunty own then some times I visited the public internet cafe but I think its not a better idea because sending mails from the internet cafe is not safe my dear, I need a private conversation between me and you everyday so we can both get acquainted together as much, if there should be a way you can get me my own computer it would be nice or a smart phone because right here in Senegal, there were internet WiFi every where so its just for someone to have his or her own device to be use wit it, please take not of everything I have said and reply me back as soon as possible, I have attached my picture for you here and I hope you will like them, take very good care of your self and have a wonderful night, big hugs and lots o kisses.

Your Ever,
Glory.

Hello and good evening,
How are you doing today, how is your family, your work and not forgetting your health, I do believes that everything is fine with you by the special grace of God, we give him all the praises and glory, what about the weather hope its not too cold for you my love, I knows that over there its always cold but I believed that you are used to it.

Sweet heart, here its cold but the weather is balance, and its not snow here in Senegal, its only cold people can feel it, honey I want to thank you so much for you coming into my life, you see it always looks like a dream to me that I have finally find a true love, a true soul mate and now am still given all the praise to God that brought us together, Justin you are a real man, I will tell you this again when we will meet in person and I believe that this our true relationship must surely grows to its peak with good health, good family with beautiful children in the future.

About the phone you asked me, actually if I want to buy a phone I would love a strong phone like I PHONE or a SAMSUNG GALAXY, because here strong original phones can last longer with someone and ones will enjoy it a lot, but here they are prices are varies, like I PHONE type is about 200,000Cefa our money here which is about $350 and SAMSUNG GALAXY have GALAXY S3,S4,S5,S6, so I dont really know their stable price, only what I know is that ones can get a better smart phone at that price.

Sweet heart, I want you to tell me what you have eaten today, do you like soup or something like Noddles, here in Africa we love rice, beans,salad, and other types of African dishes, dont worry as soon as you are here, I will teach you how to eat them but they are very sweet and delicious like this food called Jollof rice, its a general food that all African love so much but its always prepared by rice.

Since morning my day was okay and I have been struggling to go to the internet cafe to send you a mail at least to know how you doing today, but I still dont know why I always still believe its not safe for me communicating with you there, so I tried to call my childhood friend, to please help me to send a mail from her phone because she is using an I phone 6 too which her husband bought for her, she agreed but unfortunately for me she was not home at that moment, so I decided to come home and relax, but God so kind, just 15 minutes ago she called and asked me to come to her house, she lives three street before my street, just soon as I arrives there, opening my email I got your message and I called to her notice to let her know that you are the one I come here to send mail to and you have already mailed me, she was so happy for us baby and am so much happy now.

I want to go home now , I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon my love and here I have attached some pictures for you, I hope you will like them, please take very good care of your self and have a wonderful and a pleasant day.

Yours Ever,
Glory.

Hello my sweet ,
Good evening to you and so awesome to have a man who cares like you, a man who have thoughts of other people and a great concern there, thank you so much for everything and am sorry I have not been sending lots of letter to you today as you also knows the condition of me getting to the internet, and I always wanted not to send you an email from a public cyber cafe for our security wise, I always waited for my friend to come from her mother shop in the evening before I can make use of her computer, so there now am sending you this mail.

About the phone, you have really done so great and I do appreciate it a lot the color is a beautiful one, you just so cute,smiles!!!

Baby for me to receive the phone, we have different ways in receiving a package here, if you are sending with DHL, FEDEX,UPS or Posting Office, but the preferable one is the UPS and the post office which you people call USPS there.

I am sending you two addresses so which ever one you chose to use its okay and I will get it without paying a penny, if its DHL or FEDEX then its most I must pay to receive it, but if its UPS its near to my house and the Post Office is at down town.

ADDRESS FOR UPS

Receiver Name: Glory Okoduwa

Address: UNIPAX Senegal - ASC for UPS
Sacre Cour 3 Pyrotechnie, Lot 6,Cite Iba Ndiaye Diadji

City: Dakar

My aunty number to reach me: +221 76 664 91 16

ADDRESS FOR USPS

Receiver Name: Glory Okoduwa

Address: 2334 Rue 5X7 Grand Madina

My aunty number to reach me: +221 76 664 91 16

I will be waiting for your message tomorrow, please baby I now its cold right there now, kindly cover your chest and take hot tea lots of your time okay, I hope to be with you soon and take good care of you as its supposed to be, big hugs and lots of kisses.

Your Baby,
Glory Okoduwa.

Hello ,
Happy Sunday to you and how are you doing, how is your weekend doing there, do you miss me at all baby, how is the weather over there and the rest of the family, I hope all is fine with you honey, baby I just came back from the church and have to branch to my friend house the one I always use her phone to write to you, am there right now sending you mail because I couldn't go home straight as I have to send you a weekends mail to let you know how much I have missed you honey.

Sweet heart, my friend father works at the posting office, I told him about what you sending to me and he gave me an idea to tell you that, you should insure the package at the place you are sending it, and it will only takes 5 days maximum to be here in Senegal, but if you did not insure it, it might takes 14 days or three weeks, I hope you understand and when you were asked to write the total value of what you sending to me on the senders paper, you shouldn't write more than $100, so the custom here at the post office wont charge me anything to pay okay.

And lastly, I have a good dream about us today, I was dreaming that you hold my hand on the street in your country and you were showing me all your friends and neighbors, you also took me to your working place and everybody said they like me to be your wife and we were both happy together, this is a good dream baby and I hope my dream comes true. I have also use my friend phone to take a weekend picture for you and I hope you will like it honey.

I will wait for your reply as soon as possible, have a blessed and a pleasant weekends and I love you so much and wish to be with you soon.
Yours Ever

Baby, since it's like that then you can use the posting address of my uncle, he will retired it for me, this is How he said you should use the address and information, you will just send to me the Tracking number as soon as you are done sending it.
Receiver: Wilson Olatunji
Address: Colly Poste Avenue Malik SY.
Telephone: +221 77 540 06 56

Please honey confirm to me when you get this information.
Your Love,
Glory.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221775400656
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221766649116
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Photos:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (179.23 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
Capture4.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture7.PNG
Capture8.PNG
Capture9.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:52 pm

BANKS DETAILS

BANK NAME: BICIS SENEGAL DAKAR

ACCOUNT HOLDER: TEUW ADJA ROKHAYA DIOP

IBAN: SN010 0152001650250009152

BIC: BICISNDXXXX

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:23 pm

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

BANK NAME: U.B.A SENEGAL
ACCOUNT HOLDER: SULAIMAN KAMARA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301500024481
BANK CODE: SN 153
BRANCH CODE: 01301
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:50 pm

I still never believe you are gone, I have missed you.

Glory.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.