Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fatikenkeh@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

fatikenkeh@hotmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 12:44 pm

http://www.4pp l.com/fatibb

i need true love

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

hello
how are you doing i hope all is well, dear my name is Fatima am a single young girl a

member from this site i view your profile and i like it i will like us to be friends please

write me back here (fatikenkeh@hotmail.com) so that i will give you my pictures and tell

you about me.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: fatikenkeh@hotmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 12:51 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.69.96]
Subject: I will like to know more about you,
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 19:32:43 +0000

Hello my dearest one,

Compliment of the day my dearest one, how are you over there? I hope you are doing fine in good health i hope so, as for me i am fine here in Dakar Senegal, my name is miss Fatima Kendeja, i am 23 years old, from Sudan in north Africa presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, due to the civil war going on in my country some years back.

my late father Eng. Mahamed Kendeja , was the Director (Global Building Solutions Khartoum Sudan) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country called Senegal where am living now. I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing presently,

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my pictures , though I am not all that photogenic I hope you would not mind
I wait to hear from you soon.
yours Miss Fatima.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 am

fatima kenkeh
fatikenkeh@hotmail.com

Hello my dearest one

How are you and how was your day hope fine ?my dearest one i thank you for your loving caring reply to my mail,as you already know my condition here as a refugee, i don't have freedom of movement i don't have access to anything here,as i do use the Reverend Father, church office computer here in refugee camp to send this message infact i am very glad to received your reply my beloved one, i would like you to help me out here to come over there in your country, as i don't have any other relation to go to beloved one, i really have a strong feelings that you are a Gods, sent to me from your words of encouragement love you with passion dear, i have something to tell you.

My beloved one, with love and trust,i want you please to promised me that you will be sincere and honest with me, my late father deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank before he died, therefore i will like you to help me transfer it into your Bank account in your country,so that after the fund is transfer to your bank account then you will send some money to from the money that bank transfer t you so that i will go and get all my traveling documents to be with you over there in your country or for you to come here and take me to your country so that i will continue my education and the money will be invest under your care, the amount of the money deposited in the bank is ($4.7 million US Dollars) i will give you the contact of the bank where the money is deposited as soon as i received a reply from you.

As i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Father Gabriel Ukah who is the pastor of (Christ the king) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

the Reverend, tel number is (+221-771-8978443) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Fatima he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever, since i don't have freedom of movement as it is against the law of this country, I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, please inform me whether you can be able to help me transfer the money into your bank account, pending my arrival to meet with you over there in your country, if so your full information is needed so that i will give you the information of the bank so that you will contact them i will be awaiting to read from you soonest, kisses and greetings from my deepest heart,
yours beloved one.
Miss Fatima.

+2217718978443
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 11:09 am

fatima kenkeh
fatikenkeh@hotmail.com

Hello my beloved HH,

My dearest one, How are you and how about your health over there? I hope everything is fine with you?? I hope so because is my wishes for you always Dear, I am morethan happy to read from you once more and also thank you for your concern towards my condition here in refugee camp despit that we both never met each other in person but sound of your words prove to me that you are such a honest man once again thanks for accepting my request Dear, I am sufeering a lot here I really need your help since all my days here in camp I have been finding it difficult to see food eat at times we will stay 3 days without eating anything nobody to render me a help and all my hope of surviving rely on this money my late father deposited in the bank which I am pleading for you to assist me in transferring the money into your account then after the transfer you will send me some money there to get all my traveling documents to join you there in London to continue my education and the money will invest under your care.
My dearest HH, I have been finding difficult to tell people about this money because I am affraid I don't want to lose this money because is the only thing left for me by my late parents, please I count on you and I will like you to keep this on your own don't let any other person to know about it please keep it confidential, I attach my refugee Identity card together with our Easter ceremonia church service, many people visited us that day some came with gift as you can see me there on yellow dress, I would attach my late fether deposit certificate but I don't have any money with me to scan it so I will like you to get back to me with your full information so that I will give you the contact and address where the money is deposited the information that I need such as ,

Your full name ................................

Your nationality .................................

Your occupation ................................

Your telephone number ..........................

Please kindly get back to me with all this that I listed it will help me to know you better, I will be looking forward to hear from you take care of your self and have a lovely day,
yours sincerely in need,
Fatima.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:34 am

This is for your effort of helping me,

fatima kenkeh
fatikenkeh@hotmail.com

Dear Beloved,
I pray that this email will meet you in good health.
You may have forgotten me but it my sincere wish to inform you that i have not forgotten you and i can never forget you because you was so nice to me and you tried your best to help me in this transfer and bring me to your country which finally fail because i have waited to hear from you for so long, maybe it is not the will of God. With this alone i believe can remember me.
I succeeded in getting a foreign partner from Canada who helped me in this transfer and now he is planning to invest this money in real estate but everyday of my life i keep on remembering you and it disturbs me so much so i decided to compensate you. Please bear with me.
I wasn't able to reach you on phone or even through email before joining my partner because everything was made in a hast so i signed a cheque of $350.000 (three hundred and fifty thousand United States of American Dollars) in your name which i gave to Reverend Gabriel Ukah to give you whenever you contact him for the cheque.
I know you may feel bad to hear this but please forgive me and understand that it was not my fault and also believe me from your heart that i still love you but the best i can do is to wish you the best married life with any woman God have destined for you.

Contact him through this email or phone:
His name is: Rev. Gabriel Ukah.
Email: revgabriel@rocketmail.com
Phone: 00221-778978443 / +221778978443

Send to him your full name and address and inform him that i ask you to contact him for the cheque and he will send it to you.

I pray that you will read this email soonest and contact the Reverend for the cheque and this maybe my last email to you because i was warned by my fiance not correspond with you again since him and i will soon get married.
I wish you good luck and i pray that this money will be profiting to you because i am giving it to you with all my heart.
Your friend,
Fatima.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.