Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Cynthia Nathan <cynthianathan13@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Cynthia Nathan <cynthianathan13@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:07 am

cynthiababy2 on 4pp l

HI dear,
How are you? I hope you are fine, my name is miss Cynthia, I saw your profile today on ( http://www.4pp l.com ) when i was browsing looking for my soul' all i need is to love and to beloved, true love is all that matters, I will like you to contact me with my private email id ( cynthianathan13@yahoo.comm ) so that i can give you my photo and also tell you more about me. Ms Cynthia:cynthianathan13@yahoo.comm

Profile elements:

I am a:Woman
Birthday:08.05.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am a nice looking angel seeking for a man of vision

Email:

Hello dear,
Thanks for your reply and God bless you. I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Ms Cynthia Nathan I am 23 years old, 5.8 in height, I am single and never been married. I am from Liberia in west Africa, Due to the conflict that took place in my country some years ago, I was taken to nearby country Senegal were I'm presently residing in a Church Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during the war that damaged many innocent Souls in Liberia.
My family was among the first target of the rebels because, My late father Dr Benedict Nathan was a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present Government, all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood one early morning. I was lucky to escape the death. I am the only one that is alive now and i managed to escape from my country and i will never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
This orphanage home is headed by a Reverend Pastor, and i used his office computer to send you this mail, and i only enter his office when he is less busy.
Now, I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. attached below is my pictures, Hoping to hear from you soonest. accept my warm regards
Ms Cynthia.h

Header:

Received: from [41.82.68.203]
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 14:34:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.68.203
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.