Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rita391@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

suzenabashan@yahoo.com Westeruniontransfer@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:27 am

My love, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium. Presently I'm in Sri Lanka for investment projects with my own share of this total sum. Like i told you before i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, But to tell you how good and how i thought of you when we where friends. This is your reward for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me out. I clearly want to bring to your notice that western union money transfer agent head office Dakar Senegal are with your total amount of $300.000.00 directed in cash with your name credited with western union manager's name. Dearest i have done my best to make sure that I secure the bank Check with your name,i have done this with the help of Senegal Law. So therefore make them to be sure that the bank check belongs to you, kindly send them your full name, phone number and your country contact address for there confirmation, In order to receive your money now, so ensure that you send an E-mail with the following. e-mail Address:( Westeruniontransfer@financier.com ) +221-778805541. So that your money will be send to you via western union OK, am very busy this period of time and don't when next i will come to internet so do exactly as i told you to receive your total money soon. Yours Sincerely,Suzana .

Franklin Nwokeji is already profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41300&p=123018&hilit=Franklin+Nwokeji#p123018

+221778805541
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

westeruniontransfer@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:47 am

WELCOME TO THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT.
Western Union Send Money Worldwide.
ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE SENEGAL DAKAR.
OUR DIRECTOR PHONE: 00221-772-560-401
westernuniontrans@consultant.com
westermoney11@gmail.com
3/03/2017

Good Day Dear,
We acknowledged the receipt of your mail and we are very fast in response due to the urgency and past delay of this transaction. Be informed that all arrangement have been completed but the only thing that is delaying is to obtain the Fund's Clearance Certificate which will make you to pick up the payment at Western Union agency according to the order from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). So now all your funds will be transfer to you through Western Union Money Transfer, $5,000.00 USD daily until the total sum of $300,000.00 Us dollars is completely transferred to you.
Note: You are advised to check the status of the transfer on our website below to confirm the availability of the below payment details and be informed that you can only pick it up after the above stated certificate is obtained: copy this website to your browser to check the transfer status.

https:/ /wumt.westernunion.com/info/homePage.asp?country=BO&origination=global
SENDER'S FIRST NAME: ........ SADA
SENDER'S LAST NAME: ......... DIAO
MTCN: ................................... 278183XXXX
TEXT QUESTION: ........... OK
ANSWER: ............... OK

The fund was held at Western Union and you can not Pick it up immediately due to an instruction from Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that you have to obtain the Fund's Clearance Certificate (FCC). This Certificate will enable the release of the transfer and for the Western Union over there to release the funds to you.
You can only be able to confirm it via on-line, but you will not be able to pick it due to the blockage from the Revenue office until after we received the below stated amount to obtain the Certificate.
The Certificate will cost you 390 Euros only and you are required to send it today to make sure you received the first payment $5,000.00 we have already sent on your name.

Have a great day ahead.
Reply as soon as possible.
Have a great day ahead.
Reply as soon as possible.
Best Regards.
Mr. Sada Diao.

Phone is already listed here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28895&p=75668&hilit=221772560401#p75668

+221772560401
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzenabashan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:58 am

Моя любовь, я рад сообщить вам о моем успехе в получении денег моего покойного отца, перемещаемых в рамках сотрудничества нового партнера из Бельгии. В настоящее время я нахожусь в Шри-Ланке для реализации инвестиционных проектов с моей собственной доли этой общей суммы. Как я говорил вам раньше я не забывал свои прошлые усилия и попытки помочь мне в переводе этих средств несмотря на то что он не нам некоторые, как, но, чтобы сказать вам, как хорошо и как я думал о тебе, когда мы где друзья. Это ваша награда за все ваши прошлые усилия и попытки помочь мне. Я четко хочу довести до вашего сведения, что западное соединение денежных переводов голова агент офис Дакар Сенегал с общей стоимостью $ 300.000.00 направленной наличными с вашим именем, зачисленных с именем Western Union менеджера. Dearest я сделал все возможное, чтобы убедиться, что я обеспечить банковский чек с вашим именем, я сделал это с помощью Сенегала закона. Итак, поэтому сделать их, чтобы быть уверенным, что банковский чек принадлежит вам, любезно прислать им свое полное имя, номер телефона и ваш контактный адрес страны для там подтверждения того, чтобы получить свои деньги сейчас, поэтому убедитесь, что вы посылаете по электронной почте со следующим. адрес электронной почты :( Westeruniontransfer@financier.com) + 221-778805541. Так что ваши деньги будут посылать к вам через западное соединение ОК, я очень занят в этот период времени, и не когда рядом я придет к интернету, поэтому сделать именно так, как я сказал вам, чтобы получить ваши полные деньги в ближайшее время. С уважением, Сюзана.

Translated:

My love, I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting the money my late father, moved to the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium. Currently I am in Sri Lanka for investment projects with my own share of this total. As I told you before, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it is not for us, some how, but to tell you how good and how I thought of you when we where friends. This is your reward for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me. I clearly want to bring to your attention that the Western Union money transfer agent's head office Dakar, Senegal with a total value of $ 300.000.00 directed cash with your name credited with the name of Western Union manager. Dearest, I did everything possible to make sure that I provide a check with your name, I did it with the help of the Senegalese law. So why make them to be sure that the check belongs to you, kindly send them your full name, phone number and your contact address country there is evidence to get the money now, so make sure that you send by e-mail with the following. email :( Westeruniontransfer@financier.com ) + 221-778805541 . So your money will be sent to you via Western Union OK, I am very busy in this period of time, and not when I come near to the Internet, so do exactly as I told you to get your full money soon. Sincerely, Susan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:47 pm

WELCOME TO THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT.
Western Union Send Money Worldwide.
ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE SENEGAL DAKAR.
OUR DIRECTOR PHONE: 00221-772-560-401
westernuniontrans@consultant.com
westermoney11@gmail.com
4/03/2017

Good Day Dear,

I am writing you this mail in respect to your mail which i just read, due to the urgency of this transaction i have to reply urgently, i want you to understand that the transfer have already been made to you, but the IRS blocked the transfer they demanded the FCC, if you track the transfer online as i instructed you then you will see the transfer statues, there is no way you can pick up the $5000 USD sent to you without obtaining the FCC first, and we can not deduct the fee from the funds as it is against our banking laws, moreover the funds is not cash in my office rather it is in the western union account, i have only the code and password to be transferring the funds $5000 USD per day till the total funds is completely transferred to you, so i will advice you to send the needed fee for the FCC directly to the office of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) with there below address and send the payments scan copy to me so that we will move on with the transfer, copy this website to your browser to check the transfer status.

https:/ /wumt.westernunion.com/info/homePage.asp?country=BO&origination=global
SENDER'S FIRST NAME: ........ SADA
SENDER'S LAST NAME: ......... DIAO
MTCN: ................................... 2781833930
TEXT QUESTION: ........... OK
ANSWER: ............... OK

Put the sender name and the Mtcn you will comfirm the availablity of you transfer, use the link on this email follow the instruction by putting the sender names and the Mtcn number you will see that the transfer has already been made.

You can send the money directly to the Office of the internal Revenue office, so they can obtain the certificate immediately with their information below

MONEY-GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.
Receivers name ......... Hassan Saho.
Address ......... Rue René Ndiaye; Dakar, Senegal
Country ........ SENEGAL, DAKAR.

I am waiting for the scan copy of your payment slip so that i will forward it to the IRS office, you will be able to pick up the money sent to you within 2 hours after you send the fee, thanks for your kind understanding.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzenabashan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:20 pm

My dearest one,I am here to let you know that i have traveled out of the country,and also want to inform you that your(draft cheque of 300,000 Dollars)has been deposited at ATM VISA CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY of United bank for Africa Senegal head quarters since you can not be able to finish the process of getting the parcel from the Reverend.

I was contacted by the Reverend whom i left your cheque with and he told me that the bank has confirmed that the cheque was about to expire in the next one month as you have not been able to claim it,

I have finish my discussion with the reverend and he assured me that the UBA Bank can issued you an ATM Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to the UBA Bank to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the ATM CARD OFFICE

DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF UBA BANK to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit of(15,000.00)dollars so to avoid delaying your fund you should contact the ATM CARD OFFICER to issue you the Card fast or the fund will been diverting to the Government account.Kindly send the below information's to the UBA Bank without delay.

Full Names:........

Address:......

Sex:...........

Age...........

Marital status:.....

Occupation...........

Direct Phone number:.....

Resident City:.........

Resident State:.......

E-mail Address:..........However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY

Directorate of International Payment

Chief secretary Remittance Officer,

Contact Person : Dr.Kennedy UZOKA

In Respect of the United bank for Africa.

Director Visa Card payment Department

CONTACT INFORMATION.

Address Av. Bourguiba à coté du Cinéma Liberté, Dakar, Senegal

Email: unitedbank.african@africamail.com

Always keep me inform so that I will know when you receive your ATM VISA CARD .

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

Mrs Suzana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:30 pm

Recovery Scam:
MESSAGE FROM UNITED BANK OF AFRICA ...SIR WE DEPOSITED YOUR ATM VISA CARD TO DHL COURIER EXPRESS SERVICE COMPANY CONTACT THEY OFFICE NOW

ATTN..SIR

In respect of your mail sir,We have been waiting for you since to contact us regarding your Cheque converter to ATM visa card because the cheque is about to expire so reverend father brought the cheque to our office to converter it to ATM visa card for you with the amount in the cheque and you abandon it in our office because of shipping fees so we did not hear from you since that time. Then we went and deposited the package ATM VISA CARD with DHL Express Courier company Head qarter dakar senegal branch,because our ATM visa card department director will be going for vocation for six months and we can not continue keeping your card in our office.What you have to do now is to contact the DHL Express Courier Security company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.
For your information, We have clarify to them that your ATM VISA CARD is not a drug Money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. The only money you will pay to the Courier Company is to deliver your ATM CARD direct to your postal Address in your country only being their Security Keeping Fees of the Courier Company so far.
Again, Don't be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except deliver fees to your house address in your country,Sir we are the united bank of africa have no reason to pay the delivering fees for you because this package belong to you not our bank,You have to contact the Express Courier Company manager for the delivery of your ATM CARD package with this information below immediately.
HERE IS THE DHL COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY INFORMATION'S.

COURIER NAME: DHL COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY LTD

CONTACT PERSON:DR.SERIGNE NDANCK MBAYES.

POSITION: FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.

E-MAIL: dhl.courierexpress@post.com.

Tel: +221-705-440-180
Finally make sure that you reconfirm your full name, your Postal address or your home address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this massage to avoid any further delay and remember you are to pay them their Security delivering fees for their immediate action.
As a matter of facts, make sure as the rightful beneficiary of the ATM CARD package of you must contact them by indicating the code (2661428) so that they can find it and pick up immediately as they have it in their record.
Yours sincerely
DR. FORGAN SOSSAH

Phone: +221705440180
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzenabashan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:44 pm

Самый дорогой друг,

Это zuzana, кто-то связался с вами некоторое время назад по поводу перевода средств на ваш счет, как указано ранее в моем предложении, я рад сообщить вам о моем успехе в переводе средств на счет в Швейцарии в сотрудничестве с новым партнер из Бельгии, который является международным бизнесменом.

В настоящее время я нахожусь в Брюсселе, Бельгия, для инвестиционных проектов со своей долей в общей сумме. Тем временем я не забыл ваши прошлые усилия и попытки помочь мне перевести эти средства, несмотря на то, что это нам как-то не удалось.

Я рад объявить об этом на вашем слушании о том, что я и мой новый партнер проживаем в Бельгии после завершения перевода. С вашей стороны, я компенсирую вам сумму (300 000 долларов) триста тысяч долларов за проявленную заботу. Пожалуйста, я хочу, чтобы вы приняли это как подарок от моего сердца. Я бы отправил вам это письмо раньше, но из-за того, как быстро я Поездка вместе с моим мужем в Бельгию была, и с тех пор он следил за моим передвижением, я подписал банковский чек на 300 000 долларов. Доллары от вашего имени, так как я успешно с этим переводом.

Сейчас я поручил Преподобному в переменах, Преподобному Мэтью, священнику, ответственному за Церковь в Центре беженцев в Дакаре, Сенегал, выслать вам чек. Не стесняйтесь связаться с ним и отправить ему ваш текущий адрес проживания или почтовый адрес, по которому он отправит вам проверьте свою коллекцию.

Я хотел бы, чтобы вы связались с Преподобным Мэтью Габриэлем для сбора этого банковского проекта. Я хочу исполнить свои мечты в жизни и для человечества, поэтому получить компенсацию, которая пришла от моего истинного сердца.

Свяжитесь с ним через его адрес электронной почты ниже.

Электронная почта: (revmatthewg612@gmail.com)
Моя дорогая, у меня может не быть возможности отправить тебе письмо снова, так как мой партнер следит за моим движением. Все контакты должны быть между вами и Преподобным Мэтью Габриэлем. Пожалуйста, немедленно сообщите мне, что вы получите банковский счет, чтобы мы могли разделить радость после всех страданий в то время, Еще раз спасибо, и БОГ благословит вас и всю вашу семью.

С уважением, Зузана

Translated:

Dearest friend,

This is zuzana, someone contacted you some time ago about the transfer of funds to your account, as indicated earlier in my proposal, I am pleased to inform you about my success in transferring funds to an account in Switzerland in collaboration with a new partner from Belgium, who is an international businessman.

I am currently in Brussels, Belgium, for investment projects with my share in the total. In the meantime, I have not forgotten your past efforts and attempts to help me transfer these funds, despite the fact that we somehow failed.

I am pleased to announce this at your hearing that I and my new partner are living in Belgium after the translation is completed. For your part, I will compensate you for the amount of care (300,000 dollars) of three hundred thousand dollars. Please, I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart. I would have sent you this letter earlier, but because of how quickly I traveled to Belgium with my husband, and since then he has been following my movement, I signed a bank check for $ 300,000. Dollars on your behalf, since I am successful with this transfer.

Now I have instructed the Rev. in the breaks, Rev. Matthew, the priest responsible for the Church at the Refugee Center in Dakar, Senegal, to send you a check. Feel free to contact him and send him your current residential address or mailing address to which he will send you to check your collection.

I would like you to contact Rev. Matthew Gabriel to collect this banking project. I want to fulfill my dreams in life and for humanity, therefore, to receive compensation, which came from my true heart.

Contact him through his email address below.

Name: Rev. Matthew Gabriel
Email: ( revmatthewg612@gmail.com )
My dear, I may not be able to send you an email again, as my partner is following my movement. All contacts must be between you and Rev. Matthew Gabriel. Please inform me immediately that you will receive a bank account so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. Thank you again, and GOD will bless you and your whole family.

Sincerely, Zuzana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.