Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Daliaapia@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Daliaapia@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:40 am

Hi, Nice to meet you. I am Dalia,can we be friends ? write me through my private e-mail via:(Daliaapia@yahoo.com) since here is a public site. so that i will tell you more about me. Because i have something VERY important to tell you. HAVE A NICE DAY,

Details used for registering the profile:

IP Address 41.71.143.210
Username dalia
Email sunnynwa80@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.71.143.210
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Abuja
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sunnynwa80@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:42 am

On Skype:

sunnynwa80 / sunny udo

On FB:

Sunny Udo Udo
Works at vog global consult
Read I Love the Bible
Studied at University of Abuja
Lives in Grand Dakar, Senegal
From Ohafia, Nigeria

Phone number used: +221771178167

udo.jpg

udo1.jpg

udo2.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Daliaapia@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:29 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest xxx,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; inline with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Dalia Apia, I was born in 1983 but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa ,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father (Dr Williams Apia) was the managing director of Apia and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes.PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end, I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- George David , who is the pastor oaf the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-77-3955-482) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.7M (Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hard working and God fearing people, My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture, I will send you more in my next mail, Have a nice day and think about me, Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,
Dalia.

Return-Path: daliaapia@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.82.118.52]
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/846 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.819
Subject: This is my real love and trust for you "Dalia

Originating IP: 41.82.118.52
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

Pictures received with the email:

dalia.jpg

dalia1.jpg

+221773955482 - already reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =19&t=6268, for being used in another refugee scam.

The pictures were used online with the email addresses favourkabashi88@yahoo.com .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:48 pm

ADDITIONS:
CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest,

How are you today?I believe you're having a great day. Ask of me, am fine, just managing to cope with the hard life here in this prison called refugee camp,hoping that by the special grace of God that i will be out very soon and join you over there for a better living and to continue back with my education.

Dear , i will so much appreciated your willingness to assist me to see that i get this Balance left in my late father's foreign Bank account transferred to your position, pending my arrival to meet with you to start up a new life. As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in this hope of charity here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents and i want to involve in your family also.

I suggest that we first of all get the fund transferred to your account and then we start making arrangement on how am going to come over there to start up a new life with you because if i may say, things are very difficult here in Dakar Senegal and all my hopes is for you to assist me transfer this (2.7Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father at (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) to your position so that you can send some money from there for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you. Email:(b-rbs-accountant@europe.com)(bankrbs740@yahoo.com)

This is the contact information of the bank;
Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC (RBS).
The name of transfer officer;Mr.Phil Lewis
Email: b-rbs-accountant@europe.com
Email Address: bankrbs740@yahoo.com
Personal Number To Mr.Paul Leeds
Tel Number .Tel: +44-7528-722-864
Fax Number. +44-703-1971-731
The account information's are as follow
A/c Name; Dr Williams Apia
Amount Deposited; (2.7 Million US Dollars)
Next of Kin; Miss Dalia Apia
A/C No, 000641710916

But, one of the staff in the bank helped me to draft the type of application you should send to the bank requesting for the transfer of the money into your own bank account.So send the below letter to the bank email address so that they will start the release of the money. So send the application letter to the bank to initiate the claim.

Take care of yourself.
Always yours,
Dalia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc.
36, St Andrew Square
Edinburgh EH2 2YE Scotland
United Kingdom
Member of: AMCHAM, BCC, SICC
Contact Name: Mr.Phil Lewis
website.http:/ /www.rbs.com
Tel No: +44-7528-722-864
Fax: +44(7) 571 247 7502
Email Address: b-rbs-accountant@europe.com
Email Address: bankrbs740@yahoo.com

APPLICATION FOR CLOSURE OF BANK ACCOUNT NO:000641710916 SWIFT CODE:CMDS07,DEPOSIT CODE: EWVI006.SECURITY CODE: 61/2001/SEC09. Beneficiary DALIA APIA , BELONGING TO LATE DR.WILLIAMS APIA AND TRANSFER OF THE US$2,700,000..00 (TWO MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY) THEREIN INTO MY OWN BANK ACCOUNT.

I,(Full name and fax numbers) hereby request your respected banking institution to close the bank account of late Dr.Williams Apia and transfer the above stated amount in the account to my own bank account stated below:-

(State your bank account)

This application is necessitated by my appointment as the trustee, investor and manager of Miss Dalia Williams Apia,who is the next of kin to the account bearer entitled to inherit her late fathers deposit, Please let me know the procedures and requirements for transfer of this money to my bank account without violating financial laws of London and my country. I shall provide any document required by your bank to prove my claim.

I hope my application would be given an urgent favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <daliaapia@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.226.168] by tm103.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Nov 2015 14:10:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1069.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Nov 2015 14:10:14 -0000
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Dalia Apia <daliaapia@yahoo.com>

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello Dearest ,

Good day to you again and i was very much happy to hear the good development that the holding bank have accepted to release the fund in your nominated bank account thank for your caring and concern towards the release of this my fund,I hope this mail finds you well and healthy,I also hope that your work is going-on fine.Greetings from me here Dalia.

It is also my wish that on the completion of this transfer, you will assist in bringing me over to your country so that I will be able to continue my education there because I am presently not safe here and I have the fear that my life is danger. These, among other reasons is why I have advised that you should not allow any person to know about this transaction even your bank or I may be running the risk of being killed here or attacked in your country when I will come over to stay with you upon the completion of this transfer. It is my wish that when I come over, I will live a quiet and comfortable life without being noticed by anybody.

2) Since you can't come here in person I have been thinking that we will need the services of a lawyer here who will represent us to the federal high court to get the affidavit of oath and support, the lawyer will also help us to prepare the power of attorney on our behalf. This lawyer will help us to get the items which is the power of attorney and the affidavit oath and the lawyer will also draft the transfer application for us and support from the federal high court here in Senegal.

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, I have ask the Rev.Father here and he gave me a contact of a good lawyer here in SENEGAL who will help us to get this documents without wasting much time,

Bellow here is the lawyer contact The Rev.Father gave me;

Sek Partner Advocates-International Law Firm
Person to contact: Barrister JAKE Gomez NUTE
Solicitors and Advocates Principle attorney.
Secretary: Mrs Katherine Johnson
Address: 68 Avenue Blaise Diagne
Telephone: +221 77 67 66 646 Fax: +221 338 927 045
E-mail: jake_associate@lawyer.com
E-mail: n.gomes_associate@hotmail.com

Please Dearest , I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask him to help us to get those needed document for us to enable you send them to the bank for the wire transfer of the money into your account, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within this week OK, my prayers are with you and I know that God will surely see us through, Send the letter you received from the bank to the lawyer for his more understanding, I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you with the response from the lawyer tomorrow, please call the lawyer on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness OK at the same time send also an email, Send the letter you received from the bank to the lawyer immediately for his more understanding on what he need to do,Thank you for your concern,always put me in your daily prayers.

Have a very pleasant day,
Is me your wife to be

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
SEK PARTNER CHAMBER

Attention: Sir/Madam
Date: Sunday Nov 15, 2015
Ref: CSS/LMU/S/15

From: Desk Of Principle Attorney Barrister JAKE Gomez NUTE:
To:Attention: Mr/Mrs, :

SIR,

REGARDING YOUR REQUEST ON YOUR WIFE/PARTNER'S TRANSFER FUND MISS DALIA AND WE HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING THIS ISSUE WITH THE RBS BANK MANAGER ON YOUR BEHALF ABOUT YOUR REQUESTED PAERS BUT WITH HOPE YOU WILL REALLY GET THINGS RIGHT DUE TO HOW THIS MATTER IS SERIOUSLY TO HANDEL AND THE URGENT SO I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW HOW WE ARE GOING TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME AND YOUR PARTNER MISS DALIA APIA WILLIAMS,I HAVE STAND ON YOUR LEGAL ADVISER TO THIS TRANSFER OF YOUR PARTNER’S FUND FROM THE (RBS) BANK TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT INTO YOUR COUNTRY USA ,SINCE YOU CAN'T BE ABLE TO COME DOWN TO SENEGAL DUE TO SOME CIRCUMSTANCE BEYOND YOUR CONTROL.

FROM MY FINDINGS WITH THE BANK AS I PROMISED TO YOU, MY LAW FIRM WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE TWO DOCUMENTS REQUIRED NECESSARY TO ADD YOUR FULL DATA FROM THE SENEGAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE BY THE BANK BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND COULD BE COMMENCE INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT,WHICH YOU ARE AWARE AS A LEARNED PERSON ABOUT THE (RBS) BANK REQUIREMENTS,MEANWHILE I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THE DEPOSIT AND DEATH CERTIFICATES FROM YOUR PARTNER/WIFE MISS DALIA APIA WILLIAM BEFORE GOING TO THE COURT.

Included in fees are:
1: Consultation/Mobilization
2: Opening of File
3: Drafting of the Power of Attorney
4: Swooning of Affidavit of Oath
5: Notarization and Endorsement
6: Transfer application letter

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE I HAVE NEGOTIATED WITH THE CHIEF JUDGE OF THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE. ACTUALLY THE DOCUMENTS WILL COST THE SUM OF($300 DOLLARS) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.($500) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.($50.00 US ONLY) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICES HERE AS YOU CAN SEE GOVERNMENT DECISION IS UNCHANGEABLE.THE TOTAL AMOUNT TO GET THESE DOCUMENTS WILL COST ($850,00) USD ONLY,BUT IF YOU PREFER YOU CAN COME DOWN TO SENEGAL,AND UPON SENDING NECESSARY FEE DUE SEND YOUR SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSE AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE SAID AMOUNT OF ($2.7M ) USD ONLY THROUGH WRITTEN DOWN IN WORDS.

Notice,Since the bank have agreed on our request,there is no other things we can do than to get the Documents from the federal high Court and submit them to the Bank,so you have to look forward to pay for the said documents fee and all the money am spending on transportation from deference offices here to the high court of justice will noit be counted until we succeed the transaction.as soon as the fee sent advise your wife/partner Miss Dalia Apia William to come down to our office for the signing of those mention documents in your favor.remember the copies of the document's will be forwarding to you as we finished it to enable you send them to the bank for confirmation.

Note: it should be better you send the money through Western Union to enable us meet up on time bank to bank can delay up to 4 to 5 working days;;

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

Payment Information.
Name: Jake Gomez Nute
City: Dakar
Text Question: color
Text Answer : Sky

Note, that our payment shall be made through the Western Union Transfer for quick processing of your required documents and Mrs.Katherine Johnson is the chamber financial secretary in the office once you send the payment with given name and the confirmation details to us, she will quickly go to the Bank bank to receive the fee to enable us start proceed of the documents in 2 working days.

IF YOU ACCEPTED OUR SERVICES YOU WILL LET ME KNOW IN OTHER FOR THE PAYMENT, MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER ,SO THAT PROCESS OF THE PAPERS WILL PROCESSING OF THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT 2 WORKING DAYS.

FOR MORE CLARIFICATIONS, CONTACT US ASAP,

Thank you for choosing our service and we are happy working with you.
Our Regards:

Firstly,I have to receive your information below for more communication on this issue

Your full Name...........
Your home address, Your state / country.............
Your phone number........
Your fax number.......
Id card / Driving License / Passport copy

I am waiting for this information because it necessary for my verification with the bank as well to appear into the mention documents.

SEK-PARTNER CHAMBERS,
BARR,JAKE Gomez NUTE (ESQ)
Telephone: +221-7767-666-46
Fax:+221 338 927 045.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jake_associate@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.82.117.57] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 15 Nov 2015

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Date: Monday Nov 16, 2015
Ref: CSS/LMU/S/1
From: Desk Of Principle Attorney Barrister JAKE Gomez NUTE:
To:Attention: Mr/Mrs, :

With Due Respect Sir,Sequel to your mail, We have understand your point and we thank's you for the information you have passed to us . Right now i would advice you to send the fee to the given account info.

ACCOUNT NAME .... LORENZ ROBERT
BANK NAME ...... BANK OF AFRICA --- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER.....0 4 5 1 8 6 6 0 0 0 5
SWIFT CODE ...... AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ....... SN100
CODE AGENCE ....... 01018
IBAN ......... SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 6600 0550
CIE RIB ....... 71
BANK ADDRESS ...... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD

AFTER THE PAYMENT YOU ARE REQUIRE TO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP ONCE IT CONFIRMED, PROCESS OF THE PAPERS WILL START IMMEDIATELY WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT 2 WORKING DAYS.

Our Regards:

SEK-PARTNER CHAMBERS,
Telephone: +221 (7)7676 6646.

PHONE NUMBERS:
FAX: +4475712477502
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location

+447528722864
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +447031971731
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221776766646
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221338927045
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
Attachments
6[1].jpg
DALIA11.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Same Barrister E-mail address listed here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6268&p=62881&hilit=jake_associate%40lawyer.com#p62881

Date:Thursday Nov 19.2015

With Due Respect Sir we are suprised of your comment concerning the delaying of the account which is good and we the chamber have been using it worldwide but without wasting much our time on proceeding the papers as we still have other things at hand by focusing the matter at the moment we are advice to send the said fee to this new account to enable us meet up with apointed arrangement with the people in involves as we have discussed already and upon sending the documents fee we still expecting to recieved your attach copy of your ID card / Driving License / Passport copy note: any of the copy can be use.

I am waiting for this information because it necessary for idatification with the bank as well to appear into the mention documents.

BANK NAME __________________ BICIS

ACCOUNT NAME ___________ BASSIROU DIEYE
IBAN N0 _____ SN08 SN01 0015 2001
_________ 2749 6000 8295
_________ BICISNDXXXX
ACCOUNT N0________0952012749600082 XOF

Our Regards:

SEK-PARTNER CHAMBERS,
Telephone: +221-7767-666-46.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fernella159@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:49 pm

Same phone number:

Hello dear,how are you, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on,you really brought hope to my situations,so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the assignment I must surely compensate you.

And i want to inform you that i have successfully move to German where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the process, i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart,i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason,you can use the ATM card to withdrawing money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the Global ATM Alliance directly with this information.

Name: ........... ....... Global ATM Alliance

Office Address; ...... 31, avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL)

Email Address: ..... ministerialunit@minister.com

Telephone: ........... +221 7767-666-46

Officer In charge: Mrs Gloria Nkoma / Mr Marshal Ebrima.

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM card that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with the ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had given instructions to the ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Your friend

Major Michelle Fernella.

Header:

Return-Path: < fernella159@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 15:48:14 +0000
Message-ID: <CAP=+HnJN-5uYvS_at2cnfUO8w8GoYygxJcX4k=PwneDP5qVoHQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: What A Happy A Day From Major Michelle
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.