Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracefumba@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gracefumba@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:51 pm

On lookingforlove:

~~Hello how are you today? My name is Grace. I'm a woman and I come across your profile here. I just felt that it will be better that you you writer to me I have something to share with you ~~i will tell you more about myself to you ~~come to my hotmail since I have something to share with you because the site is very open.Please send me an email at (gracefumba@hotmail.com) ~~Y ours Lovely Grace

Username: Gracebabe11
Female seeking a Male
25 years old
new york, United States
Sexual Preference: Lesbian

Picture used:

gracebabe.jpg
gracebabe.jpg (7.17 KiB) Viewed 10761 times

IP Address 197.220.169.27 - Accra, Ghana
Username gracebabe
Email gracebabyharry@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gracefumba@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Email:

Hello dear friend,
How are you doing? hope you are fine. My name is Miss Grace Fumba, I am single, 25 years old I am from the democratic republic of Congo in west Africa and presently residing in the church camp here in Accra Ghana where i am presently seeking political asylum due to the that betrayed my home recently. I am sufferings in pains here in this Church camp and i really need a friend by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of person i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you. I am a Congolese but right now i am living in Accra Ghana in the Western Africa. This is not my country i am living here as a Refugee because of the incident that occur in my family. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
My late father Dr Harry Moniba Fumba, was a Civilian in my Country Dr. Congo , He died in a motor accident, and my mother was poison on the day of the one year Anniversary. Till present we don't know the killer, I am living now as a refugee. Over here i have limited time to computer, So i cannot write you email as often as you wish. I'm from the family of late Fumba Harry who was a Civilian in my country till his death in Detroit. my mum was poison by people that we couldn't trace till date due to the much crowd present on that very day. She suffered and died after three weeks in the hospital. I managed to escape with documents which covers my father's deposited money (US$2.7Milion) which he use my name as the next of kin.
Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the fund from the bank pending my arrival in your country. Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist
me retrieve the funds from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. I will like to further my studies soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. i will be pleased if you can do this for me. I will give you the bank contacts on my next email so that you will contact them for the transfer because i don't want to waste anytime in leaving here to pursue my future. Also You can reach me through this number (+233- 231647104) It is pastor Thomas Lucas Michael number who is currently taking care of us, if you call, please ask of Grace Fumba. Please try to send to me your full information such as Name, Address and Telephone as i need it to send to my bank a nomination letter that will allow the bank to recognize you on my behalf. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest. Grace

Return-Path: gracefumba@hotmail.com
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE‏‎

+233231647104
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Glo Ghana

Pictures received with the email:

grace.PNG

grace1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:43 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello dear friend,
How are you doing? hope you are fine. My name is Miss Grace Fumba, I am single, 25 years old I am from the democratic republic of Congo in west Africa and presently residing in the church camp here in Accra Ghana where i am presently seeking political asylum due to the that betrayed my home recently. I am sufferings in pains here in this Church camp and i really need a friend by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of person i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you. I am a Congolese but right now i am living in Accra Ghana in the Western Africa. This is not my country i am living here as a Refugee because of the incident that occur in my family. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
My late father Dr Harry Moniba Fumba, was a Civilian in my Country Dr. Congo , He died in a motor accident, and my mother was poison on the day of the one year Anniversary. Till present we don't know the killer, I am living now as a refugee. Over here i have limited time to computer, So i cannot write you email as often as you wish. I'm from the family of late Fumba Harry who was a Civilian in my country till his death in Detroit. my mum was poison by people that we couldn't trace till date due to the much crowd present on that very day. She suffered and died after three weeks in the hospital. I managed to escape with documents which covers my father's deposited money (US$2.7Milion) which he use my name as the next of kin.
Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the fund from the bank pending my arrival in your country. Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist
me retrieve the funds from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. I will like to further my studies soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. i will be pleased if you can do this for me. I will give you the bank contacts on my next email so that you will contact them for the transfer because i don't want to waste anytime in leaving here to pursue my future. Also You can reach me through this number (+233- 231647104) It is pastor Thomas Lucas Michael number who is currently taking care of us, if you call, please ask of Grace Fumba. Please try to send to me your full information such as Name, Address and Telephone as i need it to send to my bank a nomination letter that will allow the bank to recognize you on my behalf. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest. Grace

HEADER:
Return-Path: <gracefumba@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT146-W81 ([65.55.90.201]) by SNT004-OMC4S48.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 2 Nov 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
My intention is to have a good future, and a good living in your country after the transfer. and i don`t want to continue like this, all i really want you to do for me is to help me transfer my late father's deposited money into your account there and once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assuring you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you.

Bellow here is the contact of the bank where my money is deposited.
The contact information's of the bank is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email addresses are ; royalbankukwebmtransfer@aol.com
royalbankof.scotlandtransfer@yahoo.co.uk
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. graham MC William, His private email is ( drgrahamwilliam.rbs@gmail.com
Telephone numbers +44-7031848770
Office Fax number ..............( 447031804768)
My Father's Account Number is BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $2.7Milion US Dollars deposited by my late father Dr Harry Moniba Fumba of which i am the next of kin Miss Grace, My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promised to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling Documents to meet with you in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them, Get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.

My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security reasons.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.Go ahead and email them. I will be expecting to hear from you and response from the Bank soon.

As soon as you received this fund in your account you will send to me some money from there which i will use to come and meet you in your country for future investment and i will also continue my education under your care while you manage the investment. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you.

Please send your contact for easy communication i will be waiting to hear from you soon so that every thing will start itself as soon as you contact them try to send them an email now so that tomorrow morning they will reply you..

Love and Kisses.
Best regard
From Miss Grace.

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Dearest One.
Once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man . Listen before i gave you this information i pray and i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).
So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself as secret i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.
Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the deposit certificate of Account (which i will send to you, if the lawyer agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which i will also send to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Accra Ghana.
I have informed the Assistant Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Ghana Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Kennedy Asamoah obey bey
Of: (obey bey`s Chambers)
Email: barristerasamoahobeybey@gmail.com
PHONE NUMBER-+233542203046.

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney on your name, and the swearing of the affidavit of oath. Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer since we have a good lawyer . i am feeling for you every minute of the day , i wish to be with you soon. Please try and get the power of attorney from the lawyer soonest. write him tell him that you want him to work a power of attorney and the swearing of the affidavit of oath on your name so that you can send it to the bank hope you understand me now.

A big hug and kiss for you,
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever
grace.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
KENNEDY ASAMOAH OBEY BEY'S CHAMBERS AND LEGAL CONSULTANT

WELCOME TO UN REPRESENTATIVE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS IN GHANA

No 101 Nkrumah circle, Accra Ghana.
ATT/SIR,

Sequel to your information and email receive on how to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Grace Fumba which will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country or else where, and considered worthwhile for the preparation of the required documents.
Prior to my inquiries from the high court here in Accra Ghana, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of Dr. Williams Fumba.
2.A copy of His Deposit certificate of account.(WHICH SHE HAD ALREADY).

It's now remaining the other two documents which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.
In view of above and from my inquiries , it will cost the sum of GH₵850 (Eight hundred and fifty Ghana cedis) for authentication of the power of attorney, GH₵670 (Six hundred and seventy Ghana cedis ) for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid,GH₵ 350 (three hundred and fifty Ghana cedis) for notary stamping at the notary office before it will go out from Ghana here and my legal processing fee of GH₵700 (seven hundred Ghana cedis) Total, GH₵2,570 (two thousand, five hundred and seventy Ghana cedis ) which all the total cost is equivalent to $678 US dollars ( six hundred and seventy eight US dollars) to get everything done
To proceed immediately with the process as you want it, you are to provide this money immediately to enable my noble chamber to prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and apostle/notary republic respectively.
here below are my secretary information you will use in sending the money through the western union and never forget to get informed me immediately you send the money via my email or mobile contact.

NAME................................ AKABUTU EVANS

CITY..................................... ACCRA

COUNTRY............................ GHANA

ZIP CODE............................. 00233

For more information regarding this service and the payment, don't hesitate to call or email me.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister,Kennedy Asamoah Obey Bey
Solicitor/Advocate
Tel:+233542203046
(Principal Attorney)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristerasamoahobeybey@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x22c.google.com (mail-wm0-x22c.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::22c])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e184si5886345wme.30.2015.11.07.15.57.03
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015
Subject: Re: PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER.
From: barristerasamoah obeybey <barristerasamoahobeybey@gmail.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER

ATT/SIR,

Good day to you gentleman,
Greetings, you are welcome once again to obey bey's law chamber and sequel to your request on a bank account concerning the payment, i will be bringing it to your notice that i do not have an international business account but here below is an account which belong to a business partner of mine here in Accra Ghana and you will have to make the payment with this bank account below and get me inform via my email immediately you make the payment with the payment slip from the bank and furthermore, your AGE and OCCUPATION is compulsorily needed as it will appears on the documents on behalf of the young lady to have the transaction done. below here is the bank account to makes the payment:

*BANK: ECOBANK GHANA LTD

*BRANCH: MADINA BRANCH

*ACCOUNT NAME: MAAHCOM INTEGRATED COMPANY LIMITED

*ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0400014429252701

*SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC

For more information regarding this service and the payment, don't hesitate to call or email me. Have a great day and hoping for your payment. have a great day sir.

Barrister, Kennedy Asamoah Obey Bey

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447031848770
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447031804768
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+233542203046
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (27.08 KiB) Viewed 10738 times
- stolen picture of Miguel Ángel Fernández Ordóñez, Spanish economist and politician.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:14 am

The real person doing the scam:

Adebayo Samuel Sirmyklevton (champion goally) / sirmysczecnyklevton
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Lagos, Nigeria

samuel4.jpg

samuel3.jpg

samuel2.jpg

samuel1.jpg

samuel.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:44 pm

ATT/SIR,

Good day to you gentleman,
Hello, you are all the way with barrister Asamoah obey bey and you are welcome to obey bey's chamber once again and reading from you am very sorry for all that has happened to your families on the recent incident in Paris, take heart.
Concerning the payment here again is a new account information you will have to use in sending the money, the account information is as below:

Bank: Zenith Bank Ghana Limited

Branch: East Legon Accra Ghana

Account Name: Amarok Mining and Marketing Limited

Account Number: 6011310159

Swift Code: ZEBLGHAC

For more information regarding this service and the payment, don't hesitate to call or email me. hoping for your payment. have a great day.

Barrister,Kennedy Asamoah Obey Bey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amarokmininglimited@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello,My Guy,
i see your email and I'm very impressed about your terms,
I'm a business man too in Ghana, i work on Gold, but all the good contacts i have right now more than 6 non of them wants to pay any money for the gold, their are insisting that i should bring the Gold to them after their test then their can make payments,
If we can co-operates together on your arrangements, we can make very good money soon, i have clients now as i write you, that if i send them this email from you their will gladly accept to do business with me,
If you are ready contact me 0236067273 so that we can meet face to face and talk more about business.
Jerry.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <amarokmininglimited@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY176-W48 ([65.54.190.61]) by BAY004-OMC1S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 16 Nov 2015
From: Amarok Mining Limited <amarokmininglimited@hotmail.com>

Phone number is Junk.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: amarokmininglimited@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:26 pm

On LinkedIn:

Amarok Ltd
President at Amarok Gold Merchants Mining & Metals
Current Amarok Gold Merchants

Scam format used:

Dearest,
Thanks for your response,
Our Company Amarok Mining & Marketing Limited Accra-Ghana is a direct representative of local GOLD miners called (GALAMSEY)
We have more than 200 kilogram of Gold here in our country Ghana ready for sell in your country below the international market prices,
We need your help to go into this business for you to buy the GOLD from us and sell in your country so that you can make good profits,
Even if you don't deal in GOLD you can also help us to get GOLD dealers in your country whom will buy the GOLD from us for after buying we will give you your own percentage.
GOLD business is a very lucrative and safe business now.
Let us know urgently if you are sincerely genuine ready for this transaction for us to send you full offer of this transaction and also get back to us in our secured email:amarokmininglimited@hotmail.com
Regards
Director.
Amarok Mining & Marketing limited, Ghana.
Email: amarokmininglimited@hotmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello dearest
How are you doing? Hope my letter will meet you in good condition.
its said for me to tell you this after so many effort you have put to see me out of the refugee camp? I understand what ever you done for me is because of love. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a Rev mother from Brazil,who came to Ghana for a program she saw my file and ask if she can be of help. I told her everything about you, that you wanted to help me is because of some financial issue. She ask if really i trusted you, my responds was YES. She wrote a letter to the United Nation and a letter to the government of Ghana . Then United Nation accepted my request and i was granted a letter of freedom, She wrote to the Royal Bank Of Scotland. and explain everything to them. Finally the money has been transferred into her account. I tried calling your number but no responds to tell you all this. Presently Iive½m in United State for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. i know really that you want to help me but still i will never forget you pass efforts,

Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev.Father Paul , whom used to be a God-mother to me when i was in Ghana , her name is Mrs.Alice Bazu and her email address is as follows

Name Sister Alice Bazu
Email Address, alicesister77@yahoo.com
Accra - Ghana

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $50.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mrs Alice and instruct her where to send you the money. She can send you the money through service in a draft,then you can receive the money in your country without questioning. from any police or anybody.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the Rev mother Santos Pedro are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs Alice on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. I will never forget your love in my life, as i write you this mail i feel like crying, anyway i still love YOU

Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly.
Grace Emoji
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: gracefumba@hotmail.com alicesister77@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:58 am

Good day

Its my pleasure to receive your mail, Well I am Rev Sister Alice Bazu from Italy but i am here in a missionary assignment in Ghana Your partner miss Grace use to be my daughter while she was in the refugee camp, we all missed her so much, but she most move on with her life. You are a wonderful man. I really want to thank you for your effort you made to help her get out of the refugee camp. May the peace of God be on you. Yes its true that Miss Grace drop some amount of money for you with me Fifty Thousand United State Dollar $50.000 ) in my care to send to you through western union service agent from Accra Ghana to where you reside. I spoke with the money agent how to transfer you the money, but they said i most have to send you the draft through any Courier service to your country before you can withdraw the money as its hug amount of money. l shall look about the details of any courier service then i will send you the draft please send me your following information's

Full Name
Occupation
Home or office address
Nationality
Country of Residence
Tel phone number

I will be waiting for your responds,
May the Lord Be with YOU and Your Family
FROM REV SISTER Alice Bazu

HEADER:
Return-Path: <alicesister77@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1057.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Mar 2016 09:48:58 -0000
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016
Reply-To: <alicesister77@yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby loxajey972 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:52 pm

I vouch for Amarok Mining and Marketing Limited that the company and his owner are NOT a scam and has never involve in any scam operation
They are genuine and gold miner, I was able to do business withe them I buy gold from them and they are still supplying me gold without any problem
contact the at amarok@geologist.com

Loxine Ajey
loxajey972
New survivor

Next

Return to Refugee scams.