Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alimarashid300@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Hello Dear,
Nice to meet you on social network. I am interested to know you better, you can reply
Alima.

alimah
Female / Single
25 - / Kuwait

About Me
am nice and out going person easy to chat with and have fun with thanks
Looking For
i need a nice guy
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 138
Weight(kg) 41
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Profession student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests dancing
Activities cooking
Books reading
Movies sing
Music sing
TV Shows hahah
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Islam
Star Sign Cancer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: alimarashid300@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:30 am

Additional details used online with the same email address:

alimahadiyaabdulrashid@outlook.com

Picture used:

alima.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:31 pm

ADDITIONS:
My Dearest,

I hope you are fine together with your family? Please read my mail with sympathy and conscience, i have faith that God has directed me to you for this purpose and you shall never regret your goodness towards me.

My names are Miss. Alimah Hadiya Abdul Rashid, a single lady and has never married before, I am from South Sudan North Eastern Africa, but presently residing in Dakar, Senegal west Africa. I am 24 years old but age will not be a hindrance in our relationship.

I am communicating you to get your consent on my present situations right now as a refugee, Earlier i was residing in Darfur refugee camp in Chad at a time, there was a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to over population of the refugees in Chad, I was taken to Senegal West Africa where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp where i am seeking political asylum due to political conflict and civil war in my newly independent state of South Sudan that laid to elimination of my entire family by the rebel opposition group.

I am in suffering and pains here in this camp and i really need to have someone by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation as soon as possible.

My late father Dr. Abdul Rashid was a committed Muslim and the Managing director of ABDULLA GOLD MINE LIMITED, in (Juba) the capital of South Sudan, before the rebels attacked our home one early morning and killed my mother and father with other members of the family in a cold blood while i was in my first year in the university. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to save my life THROUGH SOME GOOD SAMARITANS who quickly took me to the Refugee authorities from CHAD to here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed under the United Nations, i use the camp computer to send you this mail when i have opportunity.

My day is very boring here in this camp because we find it hard to go out of the camp to visit the city, its just like one staying in the prison without freedom and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon if you consider my plead and request to help me. I don't have any relatives who i can go to, all my relatives ran away and has never communicated or search for me since last year they brought me here to West Africa, the only person i have here is Reverend Father Mark Johnson who is the director in charge of the female hostel in this camp.

He has been very nice to me like a father ever since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's dilapidated hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. You can also call my Phone number to speak with me +221- 774669752.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing whatever here because we are not working as refugees as it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a Nursing student at the university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation.

Please i am communicating you in confidence to know that l have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which l will scan to you for proof if you decide to assist me process the claim because of my refugee status, When my father was alive he deposited the amount of USD$6.7 Million United States Dollars in a leading bank in London,UK. which he used my name as the next of kin being their only daughter and child.

l will like you to stand as my foreign trustee partner and assist me to claim and transfer this money to your private or family business account in your country and from it you will HELP me to get my refugee clearance papers and traveling documents with air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country where i will have my full freedom again. I can't withdraw the money by my self due to my refugee status here in this country which does not permit me to do any monitory transaction's, rather the money can not be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee status. So i want you to send me your contact information's as stated below to enable me start up the process immediately by introducing you to the bank.

Your Full Names .............

Your Age .......................

Your Home Address ................

Your Telephone Numbers.............

Your Job........................

Your Country ................

Your Marital status....................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw the inheritance fund since last year, l also got them aware of the death of my parents and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmations and verification's However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible personality who will stand on my behalf as my trustee partner.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here because of security risk so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because of our government and the government of this country. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information's with trust and reputations I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful. a person with vision and hardworking to trust.

Here in this camp we only feed once or twice some days and this hunger strike has killed allot of people as refugees, this is why i am so worried that i started to look for someone i can share my life situation before i give up.

Meanwhile, I will like you to call me like I said so that we can speak to each other and after receiving your reply with details i will give you the bank contact information for the transfer. Attached are my pictures and hope to see yours in reply.

Have a nice day as i await to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Alima Abdul Rashid.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <alimarashid300@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY180-W33 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 07:06:34 -0700
Subject: RE: Hello

CONTACT MY BANKER

Dear CLIPPED,

How are you today? I believe that you are doing well. I am so happy to read your mail this morning and thank you for having confidence and trusting your data's to me for the introductions to the bank, i appreciate you so much and i also hope to meet you in person immediately after the transfer for a better life in future.

I has forwarded your Data to the bank manager who gave me instructions to give you the bank details to contact them officially in order to confirm your nomination as my foreign trustee partner for the transfer of my inheritance, therefore, Please i want you to do all you can to rescue me out from this horrible refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in perfect peace, Amen).

I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this fund and i will like you to please keep this transaction secret to yourself until after the transfer of the fund to your account, attached here are my late fathers death certificate, deposit certificate and refugee identity card for your verification of legal proof.

Therefore, all you have to do now is to contact the bank officially as my appointed trustee partner with the information below.

The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Juan Collins, write him that you are my foreign trustee partner and that you want to assist me transfer my late fathers $6.7 million dollars deposited in there bank to your bank account over there in your country on my behalf.

THE BANK INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

HSH Nordbank Group Plc LONDON.

Address: Moorgate Hall, 155, Moorgate,

London-United Kingdom.

Tel Line: +442008880161

Fax No: 442076813376

Email: hsh-nordbankgroup-uk@caramail.com

E-mail: careserviceclient-hsh-nordbank-uk@caramail.com

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

Name of Depositor: Dr. Abdul Arif Rashid

Name of Next Kin: Ms. Alimah Hadiya Abdul Rashid

Amount Deposited: US$6,700,000.00

Account No: 431111

I have informed the bank about my intention to claim the fund as the next of kin but the bank management told me to present a trustee partner, who will stand on my behalf for the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal as a refugee. They further declared i am not allowed direct claim of the fund but only through an appointed representative based on the international banking law policy of the bank in United Kingdom.

I have map out 40% of the total money which i will give you as a reward for helping me after the successful transfer into your account and you will be responsible for any financial assistance or expenses that we may spend during this transaction until after the transfer, meaning that you will have a total of 40% and the remaining balance of 60% will be my investment capital after regaining my freedom to meet you in your country.

I have also sent an introduction letter to the bank in UK, informing them about you as my appointed trustee foreign partner, so that when you write them they will accept to respond to your request to stand on my behalf for the transfer.

Forward the following Introduction mail to the bank as my appointed trustee partner.

Juan Collins,

Foreign remittance department,

HSH Nordbank Group Plc,

Moorgate Hall, 155, Moorgate,

London United Kingdom.

Sir,

My name is (Mr.CLIPPED.) i am writing as a foreign trustee partner of Miss. Alimah Hadiya Abdul Rashid, the daughter of Late Dr. Abdul Arif Rashid your customer from Republic of South Sudan North East Africa. I want to know the possibility of transferring her late fathers inheritance funds / money to my account in my country.

Below are the information's i have.

HSH Nordbank Group Plc LONDON.

Address: Moorgate Hall, 155, Moorgate,

London-United Kingdom.

Email: hsh-nordbankgroup-uk@caramail.com

E-mail: careserviceclient-hsh-nordbank-uk@caramail.com

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

Name of Depositor: Dr. Abdul Arif Rashid

Name of Next Kin: Ms. Alimah Hadiya Abdul Rashid

Amount Deposited: US$6,700,000.00

Account No: 431111

Please i need a quick respond.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.CLIPPED.

Please once you receive any responds from the bank you let me know what they say OK.

Yours Alimah.

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dearest CLIPPED,

How are you today? Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you once after the transfer, I appreciate you so much for your efforts to contact the bank as my trustee partner and now they has replied please keep your promises never to disappoint me.

Please i am a committed individual and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requirements the bank needs from us, after reading the bank responds i pleaded the camp officer to help us get a competent lawyer who will help in getting those requirements from the law court here in Senegal and this morning he came to work and gave me the contact of one legal firm.

I called the man this morning to discuss the issues with him and after our conversation he told me to give you his contact information to write him direct email as my appointed foreign trustee partner since i am a refugee and can not stand for the responsibility of the legal requirements.

From my inquiries, the lawyer is an international advocate, a registered lawyer in the United Nations and also a registered member of Senegalese Bar Association (SBA) therefore he will help in preparing the documents for us.

I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from the high court of Senegal and that he will do it in your favor to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's deposit to the account in Your country as directed by the bank.

His contact information's are as follows,

Barrister. David Sulemane.

Telephones : ( +221-33 85 561 51 / +221-77-07-111-51 )

E mail address: (suleasociateslawfirm@hotmail.com)

or

(suleasociateslawfirm@yahoo.com)

Please try and inform me when you are in contact with him and let me know his decisions if he agrees to help us!.

Thanks again as I think of you always.

Yours beloved,

Alimah.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
David Sulemane, (Esq) Principal Attorney,
Sule & Associates Law office,
Address: No 140 Granville Road, Dakar, Senegal.
Telephone: +221 33 85 56 151
Direct Cell Number: 00221 77 07 11 151

Date: 22/10/2015.

Attn, Mr. CLIPPED.

Sequel to your email to our noble law firm to stand as your representative lawyer and to assist you and your partner Miss. Alima Hadiya Abdul Rashid in the preparation of Letter of probate, power of attorney and affidavit of oath/support from the high court here in Senegal.

You are to pay a consultation fee of (485 Euro) and to forward the following personal information(s) to help us in the registration of your documentation file so that it will become legal in the high court registration office first thing tomorrow morning.

(1)Your Surname Name.......................(2) Your First Name.............................

(3) Middle Name.........................(4) Your Home Contact Address...................

(5) Your Country Of Nationality............(6) Your country of Origin......................

(7) Your Telephone Numbers.................(8) Your Age Declaration........................

(9) Your Occupation....................... (10) Your account information...................

Note: You are to forward the required information above as you want the documents to appear on the Power of Attorney to enable us attend to the mater in the registration office and to ascertain the cost of the authentication of the legal documents before it becomes valid for the procurement of your partners fund to your account.

You are to send the money immediately through western union money transfer or money gram international rapid transfer with my name and information below so that it will be easy for us to start processing the legal documents.

PAYMENT INFORMATION.

Full Receiver names: David Sulemane.
Address: No 140 Grandville Road, Dakar, Senegal.
Post code: +221
Amount 485.00 Euro

Sender Name:...............
Mtcn Number: ..............

Forward to me the above payment details once you made the payment to enable us cash the payment and proceed with the services thank you.

Regards.
Principal Attorney in law,
Bar, David Sulemane (Esq.)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <suleasociateslawfirm@hotmail.com>
Received: from DUB125-W65 ([157.55.2.8]) by DUB004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 01:54:40 -0700
CC: "alimarashid300@hotmail.com" <alimarashid300@hotmail.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Attn, Mr. CLIPPED.

Sequel to your REQUEST for bank account here you can make the payment to proceed with the requirements as.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

BANK NAME............B-SIC SENEGAL SA.

ACCOUNT NAME......OHAJURU JUSTICE EZENWA

ACCOUNT NUMBER...011632300011

BANK CODE...............SN111

SWIFT CODE............BSAHSNDA

BRANCH CODE...........01001

ACCOUNT KEY............70

The above account belongs to my chambers accountant as we offered the western union moneygram system thinking the matter was too urgent but since you propose for bank to bank transaction we are here to serve you better thank you.

Regards.
Principal Attorney in law,
Bar, David Sulemane (Esq.)

PICS AND DOCS:

CERFITICATE DEPOSIT.jpg

Death Certificate.jpg

ID CARD.jpg

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774669752
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447438399413
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limted

+442008880161
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* FleXtel Ltd

FAX: +442076813376
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Telewest Communications Group Ltd

+221338556151
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221770711151
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:46 am

Alima's Skype ID:
live:alimarashid300

Reverend's Skype ID:
Prince Jayman
Lagos, Above, Nigeria
jeeman31

jeeman31.PNG

My dear
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting my late father fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London UK, I am currently in London for my studies meanwhile, I will not forget you because when i contacted you in the first place for friend you accepted and write back to me which you did not continue in with me which you stop me on the way some how . but today i am touch in my heart to say thank you for all your kind response to me .

Because of this fund makes me contact you at the first time do to when i contacted the bank where the fund is been deposited of which i am the rightful next of kin of my late father to his fund deposit and because of my refugee status then i can not make the claims myself . As you did not continue with me so i decided to look for another person which i finally get my husband today and he did all which they bank ask him to do and they bank transfer the money to him on my behalf .

Today i am happy that i finally achieve my aim which made me to seek for your hand in friendship .Today I thank God that he finally did it for me as he sent me a a helper who brought me out from the problem i was into then . So i am very thankful to God in a special way for this and i want to use this opportunity to thank you too for all . I still remember that i have a positive thought towards you even if you where not the person that help me out but i still remember you. so want to use this way to appreciate you because at list you have make out time one day to write me with all encouragement to believe that one day all shall be well with me and because God has done it for me i am thanking God through helping people like you with this deposit hug amount of money that was transfer to me .So you deserve such an offer from me. Though you may not remember me again but i did not forget about you .

Now you need to contact Rev Mark Johnson,his email address and phone number are,
( revmarkjohnson@outlook.com ),
( +221-763239412 ).

I told him to send a certified bank cheque of ( $450.000.00 )which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father I have instructed him to post the cheque to you. Please be aware that I did not tell my husband about this and he may not be happy that i gave you such offer so only write me to let me know as soon as you get the cheque so that i can join you to thank God . I may not be regular to send emails to you because now i am married so please contact the Reverend OK.
Thanks and God bless you.

Phone Number:
+221763239412
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hsh-nordbankgroup-uk@caramail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:11 pm

HSH NordBank Group
Registration No:90312/UK.
Moorgate Hall, 155, Moorgate, London-
United Kingdom.
Tel Mobile: +44 7459 213657

Date: 28/07/2020

DEAR SIR/MADAM.
Sir,
This is in Reference to the funds deposit which your name appears as foreign trustee mandate on behalf of a REFUGEE lady resident in Dakar, Senegal currently in our database totaling 7,350,000.00 US dollars with accrued interest compensation.

We have received instructions from the Ministry of finance through the Economy Minister to all banks and security companies in the United Kingdom to confiscate every funds owned by foreign nationals ranging between a Million dollars and above which owners have failed to fulfill all banking and government policies or abandoned for more than one year.

Based on the above lines our board and management decided and transferred your funds to a private bank in Turkey to enable them create an online banking account for you to have access to your funds.

You are also advised to note that all contracts agreements with the bank have been signed and your funds have been moved to the bank through MT102/23 Swift dated 20th May, 2020.

All you need is to fill the following form accurately and forward to the Turkish bank to enable them to set up your online banking account with access to transfer your funds.

First Name
Middle Name (Optional)
Last Name
Occupation
Phone(Type without +)
Alternate Email
Date of Birth
Marital Status
House or Office Address
Account Type

You are therefore to contact the bank with the following details for more information on how to open your online banking account.

EXIM TRB TURKEY
Email: info@online.banking.eximtrb.com,
customerscare@online.banking.eximtrb.com

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Dr. Delight Micah Benson
Branch Transfer Manager.
HSH NordBank Group,
United Kingdom.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

customerscareonlinebanking.eximtrb@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:28 pm

E-mail to: customerscare@online.banking.eximtrb.com

Gets a reply from: customerscareonlinebanking.eximtrb@accountant.com

EXIM TRB TURKEY

Tel:Tel: +90 (531) 664 92 85
Fax: +90 (216) 666 55 11

July 29, 2020.

YOUR ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT

Hello

We acknowledge the receipt of your email correspondence with your personal data dated July 29, 2020.

Further information will be required as follows:

Please you are directed to scan and send your two office size passport photographs, any national approved identification card or international passport copy immediately for the registration of your online banking account.

Forward the following details.

First Name
Middle Name (Optional)
Last Name
Occupation
Phone(Type without +)
Alternate Email
Date of Birth
Marital Status
Account Type

Your happiness is our priority.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Guneri Pek
Account Department
EXIM TRB TURKEY

Header:

Return-Path: <customerscareonlinebanking.eximtrb@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.83.194.89] ([41.83.194.89]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan [10.76.45.5]) (via HTTP);
Wed, 29 Jul 2020
From: ONLINE BANKING EXIM TRB <customerscareonlinebanking.eximtrb@accountant.com>
Subject: Hello

Orig IP: 41.83.194.89 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

Phones:
+905316649285
Country or destination Turkey
Original network provider* Turkcell Iletişim Hizmetleri AŞ

+902166665511
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location İstanbul (Anatolia)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: eximtrb.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:33 am

The fake site used in fraud claims to be Exim Online / Turks Exim Bank.

The real Turk Eximbank was founded in 1987.

The fake one was registered in March.

From the fake bank website:

Exim Online (TURK) commenced operations in January 2003 following the merger of nine Banks with competences in investment, corporate and retail banking. Today, Exim Online (TURK) is one of the leading retail banks with over 44 business offices spread across the Africa, Europe and The United States Of America..

Contact details:

Address: Saray Mah. Üntel Sok. No:19
34768 Ümraniye / İSTANBUL, Turkey
info@online.banking.eximtrb.com,
Tel: +90 (531) 664 92 85

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145015.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: eximtrb.com
Updated Date: 2020-03-01
Creation Date: 2020-03-01
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-03-01
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:23 pm

EXIM TRB TURKEY

August 3, 2020.

Hello

We further acknowledge the second receipt of your email correspondence without your full data compliance and documents as directed.

Meanwhile, we want to have a formal agreement since you refused to comply on the demands for data processing and account opening with our bank.

This agreement is to ensure your cooperation on the plans to release your partners funds on gradual and procedural payments through our intermediary banks in America to your choice account for disbursement between your 20% share as promised by your partner and 80% to your partners directions.

Kindly advise as we look forward to your reliable response.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Guneri Pek
Account Department
EXIM TRB TURKEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:04 pm

EXIM TRB TURKEY

August 5, 2020.

Hello

Thanks for your email read, You are required to forward your lBusiness account details, social security number, business Tax ID number, certified government identification card, like drivers license or international passport just for security purposes.

Your data and documents will be protected from third parties and as soon as we receive your full compliance we shall sign an agreement before payments will commence.

Kindly advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Guneri Pek
Account Department
EXIM TRB TURKEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:58 pm

EXIM TRB TURKEY
Tel: +90 (531) 664 92 85

August 6, 2020.

Hello

Thank you for responding, kindly forward all the requirements as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Guneri Pek
Account Department
EXIM TRB TURKEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.