Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

gracekbaby22@hotmail.com

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Zorpia:

Hello dear, my name is miss Grace and i will like to be your friend please if you don't mind please reply to me at ( gracekbaby22@ hotmail.com ) so that i will give you my pictures,

Screen name: grace / gracekbaby - no picture
25, Dulles, Virginia, United States

janny_kbaby@hotmail.com

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:47 pm

Zorpia:

HI Nice profile Darling can i be your very good friend, if yes please write me at, ( janny_kbaby@ hotmail.com ) for more of my photos and about me, Thanks i hope to Read from you soon, Yours janny

Janny / Jannykbaby0202
25, Prague, Czech Republic
Looking for anything with a man
aged 30‑99, in Malaysia.

janny.jpg

jannykbaby22@hotmail.com

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:57 am

Zorpia:

HI Nice profile Darling can i be your very good friend, if yes please write me at, ( jannykbaby22@ hotmail.com ) for more of my photos and about me, Thanks i hope to Read from you soon, Yours janny

janny / jannybaby0717 - no picture
25, Dulles, Virginia, United States

Re: jannykbaby22@hotmail.com

Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:25 am

Hello My Dearest One,
Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today?
hope fine and perfectly well in health.I am happy i have found someone who is ready to share my pains and give me a shoulder to lean on.I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this ''REFUGEE CAMP''. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Collins Benjamin who is the pastor of the (United Church of Christ, Dakar Branch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other one for men.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

The reverend father Tel. number is ( 00221772492658 ) If you call tell him you want to speak with me Janny , then rev will send for me in the female hostel. to come and answer your call,As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever, because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE: As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction and help me sincerely,

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak English very well. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too,

Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.
Yours In Love Miss Janny Morgan

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jannykbaby22@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT152-W12 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 9 Nov 2015

Hello dearest,
How are you doing hope you are good, thanks be to God. I am much happy to hear from you and promise to help me out from this bad place and i promise to be with you for the rest of my life, but my problem now is i lost my international passport during the crises so i will like you to help me get a new passport to enable me come over to your country and as soon as i got my passport every other thing will be easier. I promise to respect and serve you and your family because they are my own family too, and i will do everything possible to make you happy. Please i need your help and i want to hear from you if is possible to get me a new passport here to come over to your country and live with you, and here is the cost of the passport $370 dollar, so send me this money please if you really want to help me so that i will get the passport. Also please try to make use of western union money transfer or money gram and send the money so that i can receive it. I love you and wait for your urgent massage.
Yours
HERE ARE THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY

Name........Janny Morgan
Country.....Senegal
City............Dakar
Address.....Unit 3 parcel Dakar-Senegal

Please i need your help so send me this money please if you really want to help me so that i will get the ( passport) to come over to your country and live with you,Secondly can you send me your phone number so that i will give you miss call for you to call me back,

Hello dearest,
How are you doing today hope you everything is fine, glory be to God. Please i want you to use that account to made the payment, So please as soon you pay the money into the account, try to forward the payment slip to me immediately, so that i will give it to the reverend which he will bring the money to me as well. So please if you want to help me from your heart, kindly pay the money into the account please. I build my hope and trust on you and i believe you are the right person to me, my love to you has no end and i stand before God almighty to spend my entire life with you. I love you sweetheart, hope to hear from you urgent. Thanks and remain bless in Jesus name Amen.
Yours

BANK ACCOUNT

TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772492658
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
JANNY.JPG
JANNY4U.JPG

grace.kbaby214@hotmail.com

Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:29 am

Skype ID for Grace:
live:grace.kbaby214

Skype ID for Rev Kevin:
live:rev.keving

E-mail:
Hello my dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. because i found out that you are not competent enough to help me out. don't blame me because you don't know the kind of suffering i went through when i was in Dakar i was telling you that time and you think am joking you, Well Presently i am in London for investment projects with my new husband Jose. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a very good person to me when i was in Dakar, his name (Rev Kevin Gideon) and his email address is as follows : write him!!

( Rev.keving@hotmail.com )

Rev father phone number +221-767343608

Ask him to post you a certified bank draft Cheque of $300,000.00 US
(Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Rev Kevin Gideon and instruct him where to post you the draft Cheque . and please as soon as you got the certified bank draft Cheque from Rev Kevin Gideon try and use the money well don't misused it!!!

Please don't write me back now because my husband has an access to my mail box and i don't want him to find out that i gave you certified bank draft Cheque i hope you understand me, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my husband Jose are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev father Kevin Gideon on your behalf to receive that draft Cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will post the Cheque to you without delay. and you will cash the money in any bank of your choice Take care and bye for now.have a nice day is me Grace.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <grace.kbaby214@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL125-W37 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 14 Mar 2016

Profile Elements:
Nathaniel Onwuekwu / nathaniel.onwuekwu.7

Active on July 8th 2015.
Two Profile Photos:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221767343608
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

jannykbaby22@hotmail.com

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:47 am

Hello my dearest one,
I'm happy to inform you about my Favor in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the help of a new partner from London who is an international businessman.

Presently I'm in London for investment projects, Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. I'm very much glad to inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ( $300,000.00 USD ) ( Three Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars ) for you I am giving you this money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me,however i will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank of Africa ( UBA ) Dakar Senegal email: ( ubabankdakarsenegal@aol.com ) contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,

Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery Service,I kept this $300,000.00 for your past efforts and attempt to assist me in the matter of transfer those days ago. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world. At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with my new partner. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the (UBA) bank on your behalf for you to receive that money on the ATM VISA CARD,Take care and remain Blessed. Mis Janny.

grace.kbaby214@hotmail.com

Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:23 pm

Attention My Son,

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($450.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by me Miss,Grace Dokie before i left to Denmark for the second time.

My dear i have done my best to make sure that i retrive the draft from the reverend but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, so right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Lawer here my dear.The money could not be sent to you from the reverend due to allocated security code the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer.

(www.wumt.sengl@hotmail.com)

You have to follow all the Instructions on this my son

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:.................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address ( www.wumt.sengl@hotmail.com ) Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss,Grace Dokie

jannykbaby22@hotmail.com

Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:19 pm

Hello Dear
Is me Sgt Janny Wirsing How are you i hope fine
It is with great joy that i write you this mail to inform you of my success in getting the fund in a safe hand, through a friend of mine.
However, I got a security firm that helped in moving the fund through their diplomatic office in west Africa, and it was from West Africa (DAKAR) that my fund was transferred through the help of the diplomat.

I did not forget your effort at all, you made a tremendous assistant to me, though we did not succeeded as a result of strict financial regulations from your country, But i did not forget your huge effort in assisting me, so i order the financial firm to drop an ATM card for you in the bank that aid the transfer.
The ATM card contents the sum of $300.000:00. please do accept the little token from me. so i want you to contact the ATM/western union unit of the bank with these email address and these contact.

Name----------- Mr, Karagbo Umaru

Head Atm/Western union department

Email--------- ubabank_dakarsenegal@aol.com

Phone----------- +221705021844

so feel free and get in touched with Mr Karagbo Umaru and he will instruct you where to send you the ATM visa card. Please do let me know immediately you receive it, so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.
I am very grateful for your effort.
Thanks
Yours Sgt Janny Wirsing

Phone;
+221705021844
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
Post a reply