Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ritajude60@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ritajude60@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:26 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hello sweet heart I am so happy meeting you here.How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it`s a public site. Please i will like you to send me a message, through my private e-mail via (ritajude60@hotmail.com)

Full Name Rita Jude
Birth Year 1989
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman

Picture used:

rita.jpg
rita.jpg (49.75 KiB) Viewed 5258 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ritajude60@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:33 pm

ADDITIONS:
THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY‏

Dearest,

I am so happy to receive your mail, Hope you are doing fine? As i told you in my last mail, I am Miss. Rita Jude Ebue, 25 years old orphan, originated from Ivory Coast in west Africa, Female, tall, average built, and fair, a very good looking girl that loves to be loved. My father of blessed memory by name late Dr. Jude Ebue was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory Coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

I am now writing you from Dakar Senegal where I escaped through road, and now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under Society Dee Refugee Tama Cunda, Life Christian Church Dakar Senegal,

Well, I would have love to know you more better before discussing this particular issue with you, but because of it urgency and the fact that you sound convincing to me and very concerned about my situation and knowing me more. For a very long time now i have been looking for somebody i can trust to share this secret with. reading your mail gave me a very strong feeling i have never felt for a very long time. Honestly my desire is to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible and start a new life far away from here, i also thought about the opportunity of building a new family with somebody that is loving,caring and trustworthy. And after reading your mail, I have a strong feeling you must be God sent to me.

But i don't know if i can really trust you, i believe i will also be trusting my God by putting my life in your care.i discuss you to my Reverend father today and he pray with me,and agree you can call me through his phone number so that we can at least hear each other voices, As soon as you accept to help me and not betray my trust. I will send all my information to you. We need understanding and trust if we must be together. Here is what i am trusting you with.

I have my late father's (documents) statement of account and death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me which i can send to you later too, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin.For some family reasons. basically for fear of my greedy uncles., I don't want to have this money and still be around here,it will be dangerous for me. So i want to start a new life with somebody that will understand my situation,care for me and will not betray me for any reason,or take advantage of my situation,reading your mail, i know you are not that kind of person.i believe knowing you will restore hope back again to my life. By indicating your interest on assurance of trust, i will send to you all the full details and how we can make this work and be together as family.

Dear My trusting you is directed by God.even though i have little fear as a human, i still try to obey God Almighty and follow my feelings,i really appreciate your kind words and all i wanted is for you to help me leave this place, so i can come and be with you,and finish my studies. Anyway, Hope you are doing fine? Well as for me, my condition here is terrible. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon and finally meet you in person, I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Father Patrick Moses). who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here, I leave in the women's hostel(in the camp)

The Pastor's Tel number is (+221767474346 or +221772992888) you can try and call me any time from 3:00 GMT London time .; if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, you know i don't have any right or privilege to any thing being it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation.

My father seeing the implication of having a big money in Africa, he decided to deposit the money in Scotland.The said money is $5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make an arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. I need a new life faraway from here,that's what my father would have wanted for me if he was alive.I don't want to die here. i am not use to this kind of life am living here. I don't eat or sleep well in this camp. I will love to here your voice soon. I just hope you will grant me that opportunity of hearing your voice.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but the official language in my country and here in Senegal is French which i speak little, please try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices, i have a lot to tell you, i will be thinking of you as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest, Have a very wonderful day,

Yours Rita.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W127 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 06:40:40 -0700
X-TMN: [8pWB7Cneg4anikDXn3/XWcH6Rc0vrNW0]
X-Originating-Email: [ritajude60@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W127C0134EBC0AE64206C207D99B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: ritajude60@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_2910d18c-036f-49e0-aef5-c1185899ddcf_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Honey Here Is Information Of The Bank For You To Contact Them First

Darling I hope you are doing well over there, I am happy to receive your mail, I want you to know that i am already in love with you, All through out the day i was just thinking about you and how good it will be if we are together, I love you so much despite not seeing you face to face,

Honey i pray and fast for three days before getting your contact and since i got your contact i am happy and my mind tells me that you are a nice person and that you are the right choice for me and you were send to me by God, Please help me out of this suffering so that i can join you over there for us to start a new and happy life together.

As i told you in my last mail, My late father's deposited money in the bank of Scotland with my name as next of kin, So i want you to help me transfer the money into your own account so that after the transfer you will from the money send me little money which i will use process my travel documents including my passport which i will use join you over there, I have contacted the bank and they told me to look for a foreign partner who can help me for the transfer due to my refuge status at the moment, So hence i found you and love and trust you,

So i told the bank that i have found a good person who can represent me as my partner and transfer the money and the bank said you should contact them for them to know that you are the one i chose and also for them to let you know the procedure of the transfer and that is the reason why i want you to contact them, Please don't tell any body about this secret yet for security purpose, Just try and send an email to Scotland bank and wait for their reply.

Honey i will like you to use below information here and contact the bank, i have already told them about you, so they are waiting for your mail, Just copy this note below and forward it to them and wait for their reply,

Their email address and phone number is below as well, Please try and contact them today as soon as you receive this mail because they are waiting to hear from you, I love you and my love for you will continue to increase every day, Have a nice working day as i wait to hear from you soon, Receive my hug and kiss...
Yours Love Rita.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL PLC .

The name of transfer officer;Dr.Stephen Hester

Bank Email: ( foreign_ooperationdept@yahoo.co.uk OR royalbankcustomerservice@scoutmail.com )

Phone Number- +447977674821

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Dr Stephen Hester,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Rita whose father’s name is late Dr Jude Ebue and that the father has an account no BLB745008901546/QB/91/A in your Bank.Miss Rita in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $5.7 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of miss Rita that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W46 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 03:25:10 -0700
X-TMN: [5jiMm6h6YR5wq4H/PG0IKBdz0ShzePtp]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W46376EC38C9180CD9B05D9D99A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d72e2d5d-6791-4447-b16e-bf8c5195d9d5_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: Honey Here Is Information Of The Bank For You To Contact Them First

CONTACT MY LAWYER
HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAW FIRM FOR THE DOCUMENTS

Dear I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father's funds into your account. God will continue to bless you for me.

i have read and understand the reply of the bank, the bank said they need four documents from us before they can transfer the money to your account and they said the documents must be prepare by a Senegalese lawyer so that i can sign them,

So it was that reason i write to let you know that I myself and REV father has concluded on the arrangement of a reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank.

The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death.

Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us.

Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Renon lawyer here who will help us to get those important remaining two documents without delay, Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

Bar (Dr) BEN NDIAYE.
Of: (NDIAYE'S CHAMBER)
Email (barrister.benndiaye@yahoo.fr)
OR (ndiayechambers@aol.co.uk)
Offic Tel is ( +221765734208 )

HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE LAWYER

Dear barrister NDIAYE
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss .RITA..JUDE.................... whose father's name is late Dr .JUDE...EBUE............. and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Ivory Coast some years back, So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss ..RITA............ as the next of kin,So duo to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer the money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS.........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS...........................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE...................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE...........................
(6) MY OCCUPATION.......................

Please try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.

As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today.

I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction, please after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you.thank you for your concern and my love for you will never die.
Yours Love Rita.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W7 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 17 Jul 2015 01:43:22 -0700
X-TMN: [oEI+ECjdyc5PhmhF9WJABorRlqRsCXkH]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W777DF0AFEFCE7B22D16DED9980@phx.gbl>
boundary="_735e3504-f1a2-4151-ab12-ccb8a4a9daa1_"
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAW FIRM FOR THE DOCUMENTS

ATTENTION SIR, BELOW IS INFORMATION OF MY SECRETARY WHICH YOU WILL USE SEND THE MONEY THROUGH RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OFFICE, JUST COPY THE INFORMATION HERE BELOW AND GO TO ANY RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OFFICE, IN YOUR COUNTRY AND ASK THEM TO USE IT SEND THE MONEY TO SENEGAL, PLEASE KINDLY INFORM US AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY WITH DETAILS OF PICKING IT UP HERE, THANKS..

RECEIVER NAME......... ANTHUACHENO RAYMOND

ADDRESS.......... N0- 45 AVE GEORGES,DAKAR- SENEGAL.

QUESTIONS ..................WHAT IS MY NAME

ANSWER ...................... RAYMOND

TEL: +221-765-734-208.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm49.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2015 08:53:07 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.190] by nm49.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2015 08:50:15 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.48] by tm11.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2015 08:50:15 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.75] by tm1.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2015 08:50:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1012.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2015 08:50:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 199784.44913.bm@omp1012.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED--
Received: by 217.12.9.11; Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:50:14 +0000
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:50:14 +0000 (UTC)
From: Barrister Ben Ndiaye <barrister.benndiaye@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: Barrister Ben Ndiaye <barrister.benndiaye@yahoo.fr>
To: "CLIPPED>
Cc: "CLIPPED>
Message-ID: <109027749.954278.1437641414302.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: SIR HERE IS INFORMATION OF SENDING THE MONEY

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767474346
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221772992888
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447977674821
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+221765734208
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Sir Below is Bank account for you to use send the money, Keep me inform after sending the money with the payment slip, Thanks.

Bank Name:_________ CBAO

Bank Address:_________ PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129

DAKAR SENEGAL.

Beneficiary Name:_________ Ndeye Khady tall ep Cisse

Account number:_________ 035167234601

Branch Code :_________ 01283

Swift Code: _________ CBAOSNDA

BANK CODE:_________ SN012

CLE/RIB :_________ 46

IBAN:_________ SN0120128335167234601 46

HEADER:
Received: from [212.82.98.49] by nm24.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2015 20:53:47 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.81] by tm2.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2015 20:53:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2015 20:53:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 585530.90939.bm@omp1018.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 217.12.9.9; Thu, 23 Jul 2015 20:53:45 +0000
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 20:53:45 +0000 (UTC)
From: Barrister Ben Ndiaye <barrister.benndiaye@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: Barrister Ben Ndiaye <barrister.benndiaye@yahoo.fr>
Cc: CLIPPED>
Message-ID: <606030428.1493718.1437684825200.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: BANK ACCOUNT TO SEND THE MONEY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:40 am

BANK NAME..........BANK OF AFRICA -SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME......ELEMIKE CHINEDU GODSON
ACCOUNT NO..........04808430006
BANK CODE.............SN100
CODE GUICHET.........01021
RIB............................08
SWIFT CODE..............AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN CODE.................SN10 0010 2100 4808 4300 0608
Purpose of transfer................. for business
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Rita escaped the Camp:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT

Hello Dear,

How are you, i'm happy to inform you about my success in getting that my late father's money transferred With the co-operation of Mr Rodriguez Cruz from Paraguay.

So Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with Mr Cruz . Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and williness to assist me in transferring the money despite that it didn't work out the way we expected.

Since it was your wish to help me then, but it didn't work out,i want to remember you for your past efforts to help me transfer the money, because of that i kept a cheque money of $550.000.00 to Rev Patrick Moses as your compensation, so you can write him to send you the money i kept with him as your compensation, This is his email add ( revpatrickmoses4christ@yahoo.com ) Give him your bank details and Ask him to send you the money, I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Rev Patrick Moses and instruct her where to send you the money.

Do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with Mr Cruz ,i want to finalize everything and go back to school.

I had forwarded instruction to Rev Patrick Moses on your behalf to release the money for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him so that he will send the money to you without delay. God Bless you.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W15 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 10 Aug 2015 08:14:59 -0700
X-TMN: [/qCVgyAeeWvdeVfFAdgDGqy1ty5/gOzn]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W153E46917B5D79D8C6BCF6D9700@phx.gbl>
boundary="_fa288809-0ec3-47df-abf5-4e3894a6e8e9_"
Subject: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ritajude60@hotmail.com wester.union5000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:34 am

CONTACT THE WESTERN UNION FOR THE CHEQUE DRAFT

My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those
funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from
Paraguay.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner.
meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

i hereby deposit a cheque ,worth of US$25,000 certified bank draft in
western union Senegal which I raised on your favor as your
compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

My dear please try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,
and they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money
Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here.

In order to receive the cheque in cash through western union , ensure
that you send an mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification
Department with the following.
e-mail Address:( wester.union5000@gmail.com )

Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your
details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by
the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL, the Money will be send
to you via Western Union Money Transfer.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy
here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner
are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i had forward instruction to the western union
office in Senegal on your behalf to send to program a MTCN to you,so
feel free to get in touch with THEM without any delay.

Best regards Rita.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ritajude60@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU183-W75 ([65.55.111.73])
Subject: CONTACT THE WESTERN UNION FOR THE CHEQUE DRAFT
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ritajude60@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:20 am

CONTACT THE UBA BANK FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR VISA CARD

Dearest One.
How are you doing today?. I hope you are fine, I am a living testimony, help me to thank almighty God who wipe away my tears and make me smile . I need your prayers right now , I have go back to my studies in other to achieve my dream to become a medical doctor also I am doing some other project with my husband now , I am very sorry I never write to you all this while. I didn't forget you in my life and your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds to your position despite that it failed us some how then. Please I want you to contact United Bank For Africa (UBA), ask them on how they will send to you the ATM Visa card sum of $350,000 USD, ( Three hundred and fifty thousand US dollars ) which i left for you as an appreciation for your past effort when I was in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. This is your File number: KAF/AF1231108/22 in United Bank For Africa ( UBA ) that credited the ATM Visa card , so feel free and contact United Bank For Africa today on this email address: ( unitedbanksenegal24@gmail.com ) , Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM visa card from the bank.

Thanks And Much Regards.
From Rita Jude.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.