Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mis_hadia@outlook.com mis_hadia2@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mis_hadia@outlook.com mis_hadia2@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Return-Path: <mis_hadia2@outlook.com>
Reply-To: <mis_hadia@outlook.com>
To: "mis_hadia@outlook.com" <mis_hadia@outlook.com>
Subject: How are you doing?
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:00:18 +0000

How are you doing?

my name is Mis Hadia, it\'s my pleasure to write you today. actually,i seek for true friendship and partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God. I will be happy to see your mail here is my email address ( mis_hadia@outlook.com ) and also to send you my pictures and more details about me! Hope to hear from you, Thanks Mis Hadia please is very important to communicate through our email address since is not everything should be discussed at site mine( mis_hadia@outlook.com )or you can drop your email address here i'll reach you thanks.

please contact me with this Email( mis_hadia@outlook.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: mis_hadia@outlook.com mis_hadia2@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:38 am

ADDITIONS:
HONEY THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.
Hello Dearest
How are you today thanks for your mail as i told you My Name is Mis Hadia Andrew Edward am from Sudan in Africa, am 25years old 5.3ft tall fair in complexion never married and presently i am residing in Dakar Senegal as a refugee due to the war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr.Andrew Edward was the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my parents. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am leaving, I don't have any relatives whom i can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have is Rev Mark Adu .this is his phone number is (+221-778606616 )( 00221778606616 )call this number any time you want to speak with me. i pray that the grace of God will be upon you so that you will help me released my dream with what is left behind. I know it is not going to be easy but please consider me and give me a totally attention as i believe you will have nothing to regret in this matter.
As a matter of reality, sincere and truth I have head this secret for people since all this while expect the Rev the Man of God who has been encouraging me morally. I intend to get a foreign partner as I have aim to leave Senegal. My late father Dr.Andrew Edward made a deposit of ( $2.350 Million dollars ) in TRIODOS BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC , i am the next of kin to the deposit, but i was refused from getting the money because of my refugee stratus which is against the law of Senegal that is why i contacted you to be my trustee to acting on my behalf, You will contact the bank they will advice you on which ways you will follow to have this fund transferred into your account, know that i am not permitted to access this fund because of my refugee status, here that is why i contacted you to help me in relocating this money into your account so that i can come over to your country.
This transaction is 100% legal, i am confident of that and believe in little time you will see things yourself, please know that this money is in the bank all you need to do is to contact the bank and seek for an advice on how the money will be transferred into your account. I have already inform them my desire and they promise to help me if i get a reliable foreign partner that will be sincere, I will want you to contact the bank, you will tell them that you are my foreign partner, that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the sum( $2.350 Million dollars ) deposited by my late father which I am transfer my late father money to your account in your country, you as my helper will be compensated, you will have all total support by my banker who has assured me the transfer will be made into your account, i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here to meet with you. Meanwhile before i will give you the bank contact if you agree to assist me over this transaction i will like to have your full contact information as such as.
Your full name................
Full contact address.............­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­.
Phone...............­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­.­­.­­.­­.­­.­­.­­.­­.­­­.­­­.­­­.­­­.­­­.­­­­.
My favorite language is English Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
waiting to hear from you soon
yours in love Mis Hadia
....................­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­.­­.­­.­­.­­.­­.­­.­­.­­­.­­­.­­­.­­­.­­­.­­­­.­­­­.­­­­.­­­­.­­­­­.­­­­­.­­­­­..­­­­.­.­­­­.­.­­­­.­.­­­­.­­.­­­­.­­.­­­­.­­.­­­­­.­­.­­­­­.­­.­­­­­­.­­.­­­­­­.­­.­­­­.­­.­­.­­­­.­­.­­.­­­­.­­­.­­.­­­­.­­­.­­.­­­­­.­­­.­­.­­­­­.­­­.­­­.­­­­­.­­­.­­­..­­­­­.­­­.­­­..­­­­­.­­­­.­­­..­­­­­.­­­­.­­­­..­­­­­.­­­­.­­­­..­­­­­­.­­­­.­­­­..­.­­­­­.­­­­.­­­­..­.­­­­­­.
please is very important to communicate through our email address since is not everything should be discussed at site mine( mis_hadia@outlook.co­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­m­ )or you can drop your email address here i'll reach you thanks.
mis_hadia@outlook.co­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­m

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W65 ([157.55.2.8]) by DUB004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 7 Jun 2015 17:02:27 -0700
X-TMN: [NlSGW4hLQIVozX+D7eQlSjmPTQt7QuLJ]
X-Originating-Email: [mis_hadia@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W65F3D1A08F003BD48343CE91BF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mis_hadia@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_19faa57a-dd7b-4382-ae9c-1e4707f5107f_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
PLEASE MY SWEETHEART CONTACT THIS BANK TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION AND CONFIRMATION.
Good day my dearest one,
I am glad to tell you that I appreciate your company and all you told me,please contact the bank today i have tell them about you before please help me so i will come out from this camp to be with you ,
Honey' I live in this refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal suffering for something I know nothing about it,I will mostly like and pray to see you face to face soonest" Just know that here is not safe for me,The politicians that killed my parents will be looking for me;I was lucky to be here but I can't continue in this type of my present suffering' as a refugee; Please am looking for a way to come out of here,Have a family, beloved once also start-up my education that's while am not hidding any thing for you;I trust you with all my hope and believe in God to be for us,I fasted and prayed through the guide lines which Reverend" gave to us and it was by his teaching that I know that only God can commerce a divine helping hand for me,And from the love of God to us, I trust you to help me handle this my present future; Only contact the Bank and get this money so that our new life will be with joy,happiness and love indeed,
Honey ' You can call me this afternoon, Senegalese time with the Reverend phone number I gave to you I will be waiting for your call I will be very happy to hear your voice; I prayed so much before God send you to me,So I can't look for another man. Please I will like you to please keep this account information secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it,Please I don't want any thing that will endanger your life because our money is for our joy`You are my joy and happiness; Please becareful with this money,You know wealth attracts any one and you can't tell the minds of others). Remember I trust you Honey! that is why I am giving you all this information .My love is for you and you alone,I will like to hear your voice please,just call the Reverend phone,He will send for me.
I have informed the bank about my plans to retrieve this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a capable person who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money for any expenses, The remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice for our family. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 2.350 million us dollars of my late father of which i am the next of kin to the account in their bank, My Name is Mis hadia Andrew Edward , My Father's name is Dr.Andrew Edward ,
The contact information of the Bank are as follows,
THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT.
TRIODOS BANK OF SCOTLAND
PHONE :+447053843261 / 00447053843261
FAX:+ 447 0230-49920
Email( triodos.bankpb@aol.com
Bank Manager.Mr David Cousland.
Account Number:8742300637
Name on the Account:Dr.Andrew Edward
Date of the Deposit:3/08/2008
Next of Kin:Mis Hadia,
Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 2.350 (US Dollars)deposited by my late father which I" Mis Hadia,is the next of kin. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it alone.
As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever,
In love;
Mis Hadia Andrew Edwaed kiss.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W44 ([157.55.2.9]) by DUB004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 08:33:52 -0700
X-TMN: [uX+NK6gNPTSE3IcOKYahCjpF34spdW/e]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W447C303C5B27D3756BFC6091BE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_eaaaa22f-75dd-409c-9375-e73a146fb968_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Please do your best to contact this lawyer immediately as i am suffering here and wants to join with you very soon for a better life

My darling,

How are you doing this lovely morning?.

I believe you are doing well.

God will bless and reward you for effort you are making

to see me out from this situation i found myself due to the death of my parents.

I received an email from the bank which was copied to you about the transfer of my money to your position for a wonderful life with you.

My dear from the demands of the bank i have the death certificate and statement of account of my late father with me.

The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it must be prepared by a Senegal lawyer.I discussed this problem with Rev father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Elvis Maurice.

He is a lawyer working here with the united nations and i will like you to send him an email immediately about preparing a power of attorney on your name so that the bank will transfer my money to your position for a better life.

His contact are as follows,

Barrister Elvis Maurice

Email address ( mr.elvismaurice@yahoo.com

Email address ( elvis-maurice@yandex.com

Tel 00221 765598190 Tel. +221 765598190

Please do your best to contact this lawyer immediately as i am suffering here and wants to join with you very soon for a better life. Your darling Mis Hadia Andrew Edwaed kiss.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W43 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 19:09:39 -0700
X-TMN: [X3jjPbhEFdB/IR9wB1+ktgYLeu6ADkX5]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W43591ACCE769AB275D318591BC0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_bb88bb22-df44-4392-b600-7c3b71448ace_"

PICS AND DOCS:

33-1-1.jpg

111.jpg

222.jpg

76911_334541259991851_1494828547_n.jpg

1469984_659999387446035_4613129223841066236_n.jpg

CALL_BAR.JPG

DEATH_CERTIFICATE.JPG

MY_ENTITY-CARD.JPG

STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT.JPG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778606616
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447053843261
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd

FAX: +447023049920
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221765598190
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7

CODE AGC..................... 01245

RIB..................... 89

DEVISE...................... XOF

SWIFT CODE.................. BICISNDXXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Account used by the Scammer:
TITLE OF ACCOUNT :;;; BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER :;;;; 03611140002

BANK CODE :;;; SN100

OFFICE CODE :;;; 01010

CLE RIB :;;; 82

IBAN :;;; SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE :;;; AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME :;;; GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:10 am

Recovery Scam:
Hello My Good Friend

Hello Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transfered under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in

Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in

transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will

need to contact our Rev Pastor mark Adu whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Pastor mark Adu and his email address is as follow :

( revmark_adu@yahoo.com ) +221-763273980 ) and (00221-763273980 )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Pastor mark Adu and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Pastor mark Adu on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly .

HEADER:
Received: from DUB004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com (dub004-omc3s12.hotmail.com. [157.55.2.21])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id pl7si17073261wic.103.2015.07.27.17.49.33
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:49:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mis_hadia@outlook.com designates 157.55.2.21 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.2.21;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of mis_hadia@outlook.com designates 157.55.2.21 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=mis_hadia@outlook.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
Received: from DUB126-W89 ([157.55.2.8]) by DUB004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:49:33 -0700
X-TMN: [OfvpyukNiLdE9Q/8ETEqbCwBJeIxHIlW]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W89D96BBFA7530237A0A4BE918D0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_923a80e8-3e23-4d8d-8fdf-0b1cda018f7b_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: Hello My Good Friend

PHONE NUMBER:
+221763273980
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmark_adu@yahoo.com - wester_nunion1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Skype ID:
live:wester_nunion1_1

Email:

Hello My Son,

I greet you in the name of God, this is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you by the young girl miss mariama awa before she left to London. My son I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Money Transfer Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here my son.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code,the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other my son. You have to follow all the Instructions on this.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand, So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:.................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address
( wester_nunion1@hotmail.com

Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

God bless you.
Rev.Mark Adu

Reply-To: mark adu <revmark_adu@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello My Son,

Fake document used in scam:

fakepass.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: revmark_adu@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:30 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

hello my son happy new year

hello my son
how are you today happy new year to you and your family god bless i what to inform you that i am try to see how you can receive this master card credit over there in your country and i fine a delivering company hear in Senegal and then will send then agent to delivering the master card credit to you in your country as a package with your address you will send to the delivering security company to give the agent and he will call you in your country to delivering it to you but you have to keep some money for the delivering payment I can only send the master card credit through the delivering company hear in Senegal to your country

you will need to contact the delivering security company hear in Senegal in Dakar, the email address is as follow ( deliveringcompany9@gmail.com
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mr_johnphilippe@mail.com - unitedbankafricasnengal@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:22 pm

Another recovery scam.

Email:

hello my son
how are you today hope fine with you and god bless you over there in your country i what to inform you that i have take the ATM VISA CARD back to the bank the United Bank of Africa Dakar Senegal and i will like you contact the manage to help you to post you the card to your country because i am travelling to gambia this weekend for ministry work and i dont know when i am coming back to senegal so try to contact them with this information that i am give to you now

Bank Manager: Mr John Philippe
E-mail: ( unitedbankafricasnengal@gmail.com )
E-mail: ( mr_johnphilippe@mail.com )
Tell: +22176601582 .002217669152 )

contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,

Return-Path: <revmark_adu@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 21:59:13 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: mark adu <revmark_adu@yahoo.com>
Subject: hello my son
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
References: <115003796.691071.1517435953450.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.11316 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.130 Safari/537.36

+22176601582 / +2217669152
Number billable as mobile numbers
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: revmark_adu@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:32 pm

And another one...

Email:

Hi my dear,

Payment Approval Good News.

I am writing to let you that the bank has approved to pay the money $150,000.00 USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S.Dollars). which was held in good faith from their affiliate bank in Dakar Senegal. The bank just called to inform me that the regulation and approval of all deposited fund / Escrow accounts have been confirmed for pay out when we follow their rules and regulations.

The bank has agreed to pay you the total sum of $150,000.00 USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S.Dollars). which was due to you through their Western Union Agent department.

You have to write to the bank for proper clarification but some money has been sent to you through their western union transfer agent, although they will still write you but it will be fine you write them immediately so that they give you all the payment information with your MTCN. Contact person:
Mr. Babacar Ndoye, Foreign Operations Manager
Address; Immeuble A.Fayçal, Rue Amadou A.Ndoye angle rue Huart.
Phone No: +221 775112545
FAX No: +221 338927464
Emails; westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly
mrbabacarndoye@hotmail.com

Thanks and God bless you. sorry for the long isolation.
I am waiting to hear soon from you,
mark adu

+221775112545 / +221338927464
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Email:

Bienvenue sur la plate-forme e-banking de la Banque Islamique du Sénégal

Dear.

In receipt of your partner's mail to this office, we are obliged to inform you that funds amounting to the tune of US$150,000.00 has been granted by our office to start disbursement to you bit by bit through our western union agent.

The total sum of US$150,000.00 deposited to our bank has been approved and will be released while 5% will be taken off for the tax and the remaining 95% will be transferred through our Western Union agent and your money will be transferred to you gradually with the sum of US$2,500 per day until you receive the total sum of US$150,000.00 .

NOTE; We will give you tracking information to be sure the money is ready to pick up at your end but write to our western union agent through our email for more information and to activate your code so you pick it up there immediately.

Yours Faithfully,

Western Union Yoff Branch:
Accueil
From Online Banque Islamique du Senegal (BIS) :

Mr. Babacar Ndoye,The Foreign Operations Manager.
Address:
Immeuble A.Fayçal, Rue Amadou A.Ndoye angle rue Huart.
Telephone : (221) 77 511 25 45
FAX : (221) 33 892 74 64
E-Mails : mrbabacarndoye@hotmail.com / westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly
===================================================================================================
DISCLAIMER NOTICE
=================
The information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to BISBANQUE and/or its customer (s) and is intended for use only by the individual (s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed, and may contain privileged or confidential information. If this is a forwarded message then its content may not have been sent with the authority of BISBANQUE.
Consequently, BISBANQUE shall not be liable for any mail (s) sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access.
If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of this intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering of the information to the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.
Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk has been taken, the sender cannot accept liability for any damage, which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.
If you have received this communication in error, please delete and notify us immediately at
westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly

Header:

ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 208.89.132.172 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly) smtp.mailfrom=westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=biz.ly
Return-Path: <westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly>
Received: from outbound003.nyc1.bluetie.net (outbound005.nyc1.bluetie.com. [208.89.132.172])
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 208.89.132.172 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly) client-ip=208.89.132.172;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 208.89.132.172 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly) smtp.mailfrom=westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=biz.ly
Received: from web008.nyc1.bluetie.com ([10.200.32.95]) by outbound003.nyc1.bluetie.net with BlueTie id hDXy1x001238orN01DXy7k; Tue, 01 May 2018 21:31:58 -0400
X-CMAE-OUT-Score: 100.00
Received: from web008.nyc1.bluetie.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by web008.nyc1.bluetie.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0A575A28187 for <xxx>; Tue,
1 May 2018 21:31:58 -0400 (EDT)
Message-ID: <20180501213123.21992@web011>
X-HTTP-Received: from Authenticated sender: westernunionyoff.mws21806759 [41.82.30.190] by web008.nyc1.bluetie.com (BlueTie WebMail); Tue, 01 May 2018 21:31:58 -0400
X-Mailer: BlueTie MTA
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 21:31:58 -0400
Cc:
To: xxx
From: Western Union Yoff <westernunionyoff@bisbanque-sn.biz.ly>
Importance: normal
Subject: Western Union Yoff Branch

Originating IP: 41.82.30.190
Originating ISP: Autonomous System
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

magertmandi@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:20 pm

Email:

Hello my dearest
How are you doing my name is Miss Magert Mandi I am interested to know you more, Beside I have something very vital to disclose with you,

Return-Path: <magertmandi@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: magert mandi <magertmandi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello my dearest

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jun 16, 2015).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.