Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

steli2@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

steli2@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 16, 2015 6:31 am

WeDateFree - and at least 4 other dating sites:

steli2@hotmail.com

Hi!
I am Miss Stella how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID: ,hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love,

Stella!

Screen name: stellagodwing
24 y/o female from new york, USA
students
I am Miss Stella how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read

Picture used:

stella.PNG
stella.PNG (271.8 KiB) Viewed 12986 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: steli2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:28 pm

ADDITIONS:
How are you today? My nane is Stella I hope all is well and fine over there in your country, thanks for your mail and encouragement,i will be very happy to be with you over there in your country to continue my studies,just like i told you in my first mail that I'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refuge, my condition here is terrible its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon, And i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Mathew , who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the female hostel here in the camp, because we have two hostels one for the men the other for women.This is Pastor's Email Address: (Reverendmathwe@hotmail.com),you are free to send him mail and ask him questions about me if needed. Please because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want further back my Education, because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Please this is why i contact you, i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me , because when he was alive he My father secretly deposited the sum of ( US$5.7 000.000) in one of the prime bank in Europe in custody of my name as the next of kin.. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country, to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. i have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God, and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again in to my life, my choosing you does not mean that i do not have anybody from ivory-coast. I have two uncles, that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care, all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. i wanted to tell Olson about this money, but i think they can kill me, and take the money from me, it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason he made the deposit in Scotland.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line which i am going to send to you soon, my favorite language is English but our official language favorite French, but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, i will like you to send me your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to discussed it to a third party till I come over to your country, i will be thinking about you so much, as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a wonderful day,
Miss Stella Minnie Godwin R.Attipoe.
Please reply me urgently your
Full Name,.............
Age Status,.............
Occupation,..............
Direct Telephone Number and your
Full Contact Address so that i will forward to you all the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account,

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W44 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S33.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 20 May 2015 03:11:15 -0700
X-TMN: [tjwfcdz3+SSvgKNE6QQFZIRD7AbvYPRy]
X-Originating-Email: [ steli2@hotmail.com ]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W44B174DF7868AC78D0E2AE9AC20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: steli2@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e1d64980-776a-4281-b64f-bbf59d4791dd_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello my dearest,
How are you today? I hope all is well with you over there in your country as i am believing God that soon we shall meet to share our love together. I am so much happy to have somebody like you across my life. My dear please i will like to be with you over there. you really seems to be caring, honest and loving but what am promising you is that you will never regret having someone like me in your life. Please try to always call me with this Reverend Matthew's phone number + 221 763-870-720. If you call, you ask him that you want to speak with me ( Stella Godwin .R. Attipoe ) then he will send for me to come and answer your call OK.

I am really happy with you today and I wonder if God have totally forgotten me, Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties, God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth which i know that i did not make any mistake by choosing you, I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you is not a mistake, it is by the grace of God almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days fasting and prayers that was conducted here in the camp that's why i gave you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down.

Please i want you to contact the bank today to confirm about this transfer.
Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father. it is as follows,

Telephone number........( +447811174167)
.......( +447087645102)

Customer services of Royal bank of Scotland
Contact person,Dr.Mr Roland N.Benson
Transfer department
Manager Director Roland N.Benson.

Email.......(royalbankscotlandntplc@yahoo.co.uk)
Email.......( Royalbankofscourtland@accountant.com)

Current Royal Bank Of Scotland HQ In St, Andrew's Square,Edinburgh.
Royal Bank Of Scotland HQ Gogarburn, Edinburgh,Scotland.

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal that as a refugee i am not allowed to direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR. GODWIN R. ATTIPOE
AMOUNT $5.700.000.00 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS STELLA GODWIN R. ATTIPOE
ACCOUNT NUMBER 001574895

yours in sincerely forever,
STELLA ........

MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS DRAFTED LETTER BELOW VIA THEIR EMAIL...

To the Office of
The Transfer Manager,
Royal Bank of Scotland Plc.
Mr Roland N.Benson
Dear Sir,

TRANSFER APPLICATION LETTER.

To whom it may concern. Greetings to you. This is to certify that I, ............... aged .................... years old from .................. with a contact phone No ............................... and with an occupation as a ...................... I am hereby to let you know that i am a partner to Miss Stella Godwin .R. Attipoe the next of kin to $5,700,000.00 US Dollars deposited by her late father Dr. Godwin .R. Attipoe.

Please Sir,as her partner I am contacting this honorable Bank to know the procedures and the requirements which it needs to get my partners fund transferred to my account.

I here by ask that this honorable Bank should please grant my request and inform me on the possibility of getting my partners inheritance fund transferred to my account because such fund cannot be directed to her due to her present status right now as a refugee.

I will furnish my account details for the transfer in approval of my letter of transfer.

This is my partner's late father's Account Details.
Account N°: (001574895)
Account holder: (Dr. Godwin .R. Attipoe)
Amount Deposited: ($5,700,000.00 US dollars)
Nationality: (Ivory Coast)
Next Of Kin / Beneficiary: (Miss Stella Godwin .R. Attipoe)

Thank you sir.
Yours Sincerely,

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W62 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 22 May 2015 05:35:21 -0700
X-TMN: [w6cmc0xi9/YoecbQOVhjoEC74FzBRE45]
X-Originating-Email: [steli2@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W62910FA638379219A0BD689AC00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b6806161-0752-439c-bb91-69900de6fcff_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Good Morning My Dearest,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you over there in your country,please try to send your information to the lawyer today to enable him help us to get the remaining two documents,try to send him mail and call him on phone today, i want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father's funds into your account.I write to let you know that I myself and Reverend Father has concluded on the arrangement of getting the reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank. the lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death. Dear please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, i pray that Almighty God will help us.Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Re non lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay,please contact the lawyer with the below information's:

Barister Morris Lison. .

Email.... baristermorris.lison@aol.com

Office Telephone No. ( + 221 774 214 057 )

HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE LAWYER.

Dear. Barister Morris Lison,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss STELLA GODWIN, whose father’s name is late DR .MR.GODWIN R.ATTIPOE, and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Ivory Coast some years back, So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss STELLA as the next of kin,So due to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer the money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,i will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks.

HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS.........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS...........................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE...................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS.................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE...........................
(6) MY OCCUPATION...................................
(7) MY AGE STATUS..........................................

Please dear, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.
As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today.I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction,please after contacting the lawyer through email,try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you.thank you for your concern and my love for you will never die.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W38 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 27 May 2015 05:20:02 -0700
X-TMN: [r2s2upMwjig2UsoTpASuLTG1TtPlqZP8]
X-Originating-Email: [steli2@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W38AF11F474021A964807049ACB0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_63ff74e6-5599-4750-98e9-9d7f60f2e508_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221763870720
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447086463452
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447811174167
Original network provider* Orange

+447087645102
Number billable as universal access number

+221774214057
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... VINCENT .I. ARINZE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 5 0 0 2 2 8 0 0 0 8
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 63 SWIFT
CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 2800 0863

Western Union Used by the Scammer:
You should use my name and address to send me this money immediately so that I will personally receive your payment from the western union office here and proceed to the Federal High Court for the processing of the two documents. Stated below are the details you may need at the western union while sending the money.

* Receiver's Name: Morris Lison
* Receiver's Country: Senegal
* Receiver's City: Dakar
* Receiver's Address: 101 Cite Air France Ouest Foire ,
* P. O. Box 3350 Dakar Senegal,
* Dakar, Senegal
* Receiver's Phone: Tel: +221 77 421 40 57

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

misstephanie20@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:52 am

WeDateFree:

misstephanie20 @hotmail.com

Hi!
I am Miss Stella how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID: ,hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love,

Stella! misstephanie20@hotm ail.com'

Screen name: stellagodwin
24 y/o female from new york, USA
students
I am Miss Stella how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read

The picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:05 am

Skype ID for Stephanie:
live:misstephanie20

MY GOOD FRIEND,

How are you today my dear?It's my pleasure to meet with you, and I like to be open up to you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle of life for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color,religion or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care,love,sincerity,faithfulness,trustworthy and expression,

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is miss Stephenie Russel, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years, Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in alrayan Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, I lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but that was OK, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too. I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of origin.Thanks,
I love to hear from you soon
Yours lovely....miss Stephenie Russe

HEADER:
Return-Path: <misstephanie20@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W24 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S42.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 22 Feb 2016
Subject: MY GOOD FRIEND,

Pics:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:03 am

My Dear,

i must thank you once again for your humble reply to me. I really appreciate it so much and i am very happy to read from you. You see, with your response, i am convinced that the future has a special place for us, only if we could trust each other, work in line and keep an open mind with each other.

Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ''ex'' husband was so blind to see that made him not to exercise patience for me. I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is for a reason.

Remember i told you i am the Chief Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. I was his account officer before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $:14.500,000. (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.

1. Full Name,....
2. Age ,.........
3. Address,......
4. Identification copy,....
5. Nationality,....

Thanks and best regards
miss Stephenie Russel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:29 am

MY DEAREST,

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +447989010764
NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank, ....... Thanks for your understanding

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don't want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future ,family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below,send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details
Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email (islamicbanklondonplc@aol.co.uk)

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply, send me sms to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Love from Yours miss Stephenie Russel

============================================================
COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO BANK

To The Manager Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email (islamicbanklondonplc@aol.co.uk)

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ............ the business partner to Late Dr. Harrison Foster, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($14.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447989010764
Original network provider* Orange

+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

islamicbanklondonplc@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:58 pm

http:/ /www.alrayan islamic-bank.com/
Alrayan Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director,Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840

RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Attention

Be informed that the management of Al-rayan Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom is in receipt of your official message, Regarding to claim the balance account of our deceased customer

According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us carried out our official Bank duties necessary for your claim

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly,You are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

Herein, you are given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank

Appreciating the confidence you deposit on Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom

Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Managing Director
Al-rayan Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom

***************WARNING*****************
http:/ /www.alrayra islamic-bank.com/
This message was sent from the Revenue Department of Al rayan Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom. It is only designated for intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error you should immediately discard it without transferring or storing any of its content. Anyone caught not abiding with these rules will be made to face the law as all communications are officially meant for Al rayan bank customers only ***************** END*******************
Copyright ©2016 Al rayan Islamic bank ®. All Rights Reserved

20160227225529-25c55016-me.png

20160227225531-3eb6dc9a-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:55 pm

My Dear,
How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well? Please bear with me that I am working on it to put in place all the necessary information in the form of official inquiry of deceased, I will like you to make an effort to see that this transaction is a success. This is a transaction that both of us need to be very careful so to see that everything goes well.
I could understand this is a matter of urgency, therefore see the deceased information below, use it to fill the official inquiry of deceased form and send back to the bank immediately.
You should complete the next of kin ID form with your information and bank account details for the transfer. Please you should be very careful and hope that the success will be archive soon.
You should avoid mistake from your side. What you should do now is to print the forms out and fill it with pen and sign, send back to the bank today or first thing tomorrow morning because the bank gave condition for the return of the forms. I will wait to hear from you and my best regard to you and your family. The Next of kin ID form will be filled with your information and your bank details for the transfer.miss

--------------------------------------------------------------------
THE DECEASED INFORMATION

DECEASED INFORMATION.
1: Deceased full name: DR. HARRISON FOSTER
2: Deceased occupation when he was alive; Business Tycoon & Medical Adviser
3: Where did he reside / address: Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUULybia
4: Deceased country of origin: libya
5: Deceased place / Date of Birth: libya / Nov 1, 1944.
6: Name(s) of the deceased wife or wives: He has one wife, Mrs Aisha Harrison Foster
7: Name(s) of the deceased child or children: NON
8: Your relationship with the deceased: He is my Business partner
9: Deceased Account type with this bank: company acceptance
10: Deceased Account number:-SID5813060001
11: Account Title of the deceased: Dr. Harrison Foster
12: Date account was opened: 16th aug,2004
13: Year the fund was deposited: 16th aug,2004
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrajohndamaldredattorneyincharge@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:42 pm

Barrister Adam ALdred Law Chambers

Address:1 America Square, Crosswall,London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom.

ATTENTION;

Greetings to you.
Your letter Regarding to legal your Parturition of Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate was received to this Chamber This Day and your letter was Noted respectably, It's absolutely obligatory That we know who you are,

First of all, scan and send your international passport or your national ID card for identification Your direct private telephone numbers for easy communication and the name of your country origin.NOTE. you will pay the expenses from the court of justice here in united kingdom before doing anything

In receipt of this date's, you will be required to sign a legal power of attorney Which Will empower this law office before the bank in question to seek the legal so Mentioned in certificates from the Royal Court of Justice (RCj)

1) your full name.....
2)country............
3)occupation.........
4)private phone No.........
5)nationality............
6)address.................
7)Age.........................

Thanks and Yours in service
Barrister john Adam ALdred
Law Chamber

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barrajohndamaldredattorneyincharge@outlook.com>
Received: from SNT148-W51 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S47.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 1 Mar 2016
<barrajohndamaldredattorneyincharge@outlook.com>
Subject: Barrister Adam ALdred Law Chambers

Barrister Adam ALdred Law Chambers

Address:1 America Square, Crosswall,London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom

ATTENTION;

Greetings to you.

Your letter regarding to your legal Parturition of Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,where received, I Will do my best to render to you all necessary services you require from me to receive your fund,

I have made an inquiry from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf since you have requested my total assistance to help secure and legalized Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legitimate legal beneficiary,I have confirm with the Royal Courts of Justice to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed documents according to the rules and Commands of the law act and obligation guiding the members of the international bars Association,

SECTION 1;AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

(1) Registration of your Particulars.................50 GBP
(2) Application Stamp Duty Fee....................70 GBP
(3) Processing Insurance...............................110 GBP
(4) Processing Insurance of An Affidavit...... 100 GBP (5)

SECTION( 2;)A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATES.

REGISTRATION FEE...........................................................75 GBP
B.STAMP DUTY ................................................................45 GBP
c.AN AFFIDAVIT OF JURISDICTION.................................90 GBP
D.CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY CLEARANCE ................160 GBP
E. ATTESTATION FEE BETWEEN YOU COURT...............200 GBP

You have to pay the total amount of.......................................( 940 GBP British Pound )

These will accredit and ascertain your legal request to be carried out with immediate effect
Be informed that you will pay the ( 940 GBP British Pound ) before i proceed with preparation of the documents, you must make this payment before i proceed which will enable me finalized the documents within a period of two days,

With this reference, you are advised to kindly make the required payment and send to us the payment slip.

NOTE THIS FEE WILL BE SENT TO LAW OFFICE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY ASSISTANT NAME AND ADDRESS VERY FAST TO FINISH IT UP NOW

AMOUNT...... 940 GBP British Pound

SEND BY VIA MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER

FIRST NAME,,,,,,,JOSE

LAST NAME,,,,,,,CLAUDINO

PASSPORT NO.........401693131

ADDRESS,,,1 AMERICA SQUARE CROSS-WALL LONDON EC3N 2SG KINGDOM

COUNTRY,,,,UNITED KINGDOM

CITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LONDON

Your request will commence as soon as we receive the payment, Print the attached Power of Attorney Form, Sign the space over your name, Scan it, Attach with the payment slip, Send to me immediately so that i will proceed for affidavit of Oath / A non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate as soon as possible,

Thanks and Yours in service
BarristerJohn Adam ALdred
Law Chamber

My Darling,i really appreciate you with full confidence and trust also you have done perfectly well and great indeed may God strengthen you for my love sake i will surely make you proud for your effort so far.So go ahead and made the payments to the barrister according to his instructions and directive for him to continues with the preparations procedure and obtained the legal documents from the Royal Court of Justice (RCJ)UK.There is nothing to worry about or panic,as you can see am straight forward in everything i do and every thing are perfectly done according to our arrangements and planned and the barrister even send you a power of Attorney that's to show you all are well and under-control so we are on point as i told you before.finally be happy with me for we have achieved our dreams and mission.so go ahead and pay the lawyer immediately without delay because everything is done.
Your Beloved Angel,
Lots Loves, hugs and kisses from the bottom of my heart
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

misstephanie20@hotmail.com misstephenie@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:54 am

I think this is the correct miss Stephanie.
Skype ID:
live:misstephenie

Hello My Dear Friend .

How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today.
I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the
same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and
disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.
The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands .
I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of( 250.000.00 Pounds in your Name , I send the cheque through Rev Father Anthony Paul ,He has traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely.

I will like you to accept it because this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft 250.000.00 Pounds ] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.
I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe the Rev Anthony with his group will be camping in Senegal, might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization private email address email: contact him now on how you will receive the Cheque (anthonyrevpaul@yahoo.com) his Telephone Number is

(+221775603278)

yours sincerely.

miss Stephanie

HEADER:
Return-Path: <misstephenie@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT146-W9 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 7 Apr 2016
Subject: Hello My Dear Friend .

Fake Profile Elements used for Romance Scams:
Tammam Ali Safar
Active on January 23rd, 2016
Sergeant at U.S.Army
Past: U.S. Financial Advisory & Audit Firm

Studied at U.S.A international Engineering junior collage Dubai
Past: US Army San Antonio Southeast Recruiting Station

WORK

U.S.Army
Sergeant · June 8, 1985 to present

U.S. Financial Advisory & Audit Firm
Administrative Assistant
EDUCATION

U.S.A international Engineering junior collage Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

US Army San Antonio Southeast Recruiting Station
San Antonio, Texas

Damn.PNG

Phone Number:
+221775603278
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.