Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ngonezamba@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ngonezamba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:44 pm

ngone
Female / Single
25 - Aachen / Germany

Slogan
love
About Me
am Ngone Zamba by name, a female never been married
Looking For
i am looking good people
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Hands
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 154
Weight(kg) 72
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession studant
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests i will tell you later
Activities i will tell you later
Books i will tell you later
Movies i will tell you later
Music i will tell you later
TV Shows i will tell you later
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hi, am Ngone Zamba by name, a female never been married,please i will like you to write me on my private email address;(ngonezamba@hotmail.com) so that i can send you some of my pictures and introduce my self to you.

171981-1-rb.jpg
171981-1-rb.jpg (10.77 KiB) Viewed 6151 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ngonezamba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:12 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dearest One .

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail , How are you today? How was your day , and hopefully good for me loneliness have been my friend here in Dakar Senegal in this field and we were not allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission , his just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.
My name is miss Ngone Zamba 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES , following the killing of my family by the rebels , please don ' t be discouraged to hear this. I believe in my heart that you will never break my heart and I was disappointed anyway.

I am from the family of the late Engr.Oneil R Ukec my father and Engr.Oneil R Ukec was the President GRUV - Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil company in Darfur. The brutal killing of my father, mother and younger sister took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my parents loved . I contacted you for a possible help and I do not have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Reverend Father Joseph Duke, who is the pastor of the ( Christ for all Churches ) here in the camp , it was very nice to me since I got here, but I am not living with him rather I let myself in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women .
Phone number of the Shepherd is ( +221763815018) Email (revfatherjoseph.duke@gmail.com ) if you call tell him you want to talk to the girl from Dar - fur Sudan Ngone Zamba . he sent for me in the hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this , I have the death certificate of deposit certificate of my late father here with me , which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount in question is $ 6.5m ( Six million $ 500,000 ) .

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come to your country to meet with you . I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .
So , in the light of the above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know , I'll be in trouble.
Honey I want to have your full information such as;

your full name ....................
your employment ................
phone number ..................
your country ......................

As soon as I have all this information I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.
I remember that I am giving you all this information due to the trust my mind thinks about you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision , truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely . My favorite language is English l speak very fluent . Meanwhile i will like you to call me and as I said I have much to tell you. Have a nice day, when you think of me .
Looking forward to hearing from you. I hope to see your photo next time,
Miss Ngone.
I am waiting for your answer with impatience.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W36 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 01:26:04 -0700
X-TMN: [x5lyc0X4nX8o6GRJ3Gek1XhLIQML+KX4]
X-Originating-Email: [ngonezamba@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W368E843E2DC39EEE7B1838D7FE0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: ngonezamba@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_6a12d3ec-e8ed-4103-8e9d-a1c17fa60512_"
Sender: <outlook_6423a7da9a5bfc26@outlook.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Dear,
How are you over there in your country i hope all is well with you?, Dear I wish to express my thanks to you for your response concerning my request to help me, As i told you in my previous mail that i will like you to help me contact the bank manager directly through his personal email address and phone number where my late father deposited the money with my name as next of Kin.

i can say that am happy now. And from what i understood about you, you are a God's sent man to bring me out of this sufferings, Yes i call it sufferings because there are some days here when i do not eat for a whole day because there is no food, and i don't have any money in my hands to take care of my needs. My dear, i am suffering here seriously here, but am so happy now god has sent you to come and take me away from here. So do not relent while helping me, Do all that you can do to help me come out from here and achieve my goals in life. And if there is anything that you can do to give me little food till when we will finish the transfer please do! OK?

Already have wrote to the bank manager about my planes to transfer my late father's money which he deposited in they bank and the bank manager told me that due to my late father instruction,s to the bank, that the money will be release to me only when i am married, After i told the bank manager my condition here and the bank manager said since my condition is like this that i should look for somebody that can Stan for me as a foreign trustee that he will direct us how we can transfer the fund.

My good friend,i want you to go ahead and contact the bank manager directly since he is the one to direct us on how to transfer the money into your personal bank account in your country and tell the Bank Manager that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the sum of ($6.5 M SUD Six million five hundred thousand US dollars) deposited by my late father to your bank account in your country. "TAKE NOTE" please i have not told anyone about this money except you and the Rev.father and i will like you to keep it secret to other people because i am afraid of losing my life and the money because that is the only thing left for me in this whole world by my late parents.

The contact information's of the bank and the account are as follows,

ank Address: ---- 35 Regent Street Westminster Hay-market, London, SW1Y 4ND.
Contact Person:-------- Dr. Gerry Higgins ( Director - Credit Administration Dept, )
Tel: +44-7934 990 041
Fax: +44-7027 913 218

Email: ( ClydesdaleBankDepartment@accountant.com )
Fax: ( infor.ClydesdaleBankTransfer@aol.co.uk )
Name of Depositor: Engr.Oniel R Ukec Zamba.
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Ngone Oneil
Amount Deposited: US$6,500,000.00.
Account no.CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/

My intention is to give you 20% of the total money for your assistance and 10% for expenses immediately after the transfer is completed OK. So while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK. Although i will use your information and write to the bank now also, introducing you to them as my chosen partner, but don't forget to tell me whenever you hear from them so that we will know the steps to take OK.
God bless you as you do this today.
Yours Ngone.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W87 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 01:43:18 -0700
X-TMN: [hJCg7NiHg65GZoEy9Xw8JG16gRzu/B8b]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W8791035BAB04084DFBA005D7FD0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a383578f-b934-4eda-a5a4-4ec42765da00_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dearest.
How are you once again? I believe that you are in good health, as for me, i thank God for everything, all my prayer is for God to open all your ways and bless you in whatever you are doing for living over there in your Country Amen. Once again thanks for your ability towards this transfer.

Dear, regarding the required documents the bank needs from us, i have with me here the statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney and the other two documents from the high court of Senegal) I thought it's the only thing the bank need from us before they will transfer the money into your account. So i went and informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me contact of a respected lawyer here in Senegal and he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also registered member in (Senegalese Bar of Association) i believe he will help us to get the documents from the high court.

Please i will like you to contact him through his e-mail or through his phone number today, honey tell him that you are my Foreign partner and ask him if he could help us to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money which is my inheritance in CLYDESDALE BANK PL C to Your account in your country.

1. Full Name.
2. Contact Address.
3. You phone number.
4. Your Identity No.
5. Occupation/Profession.
as the bank said that your name will be appeared in the document

This is the Lawyer's contact,

(Barrister) Dr. Ahmed Brown,
principal Attorney,
Ahmed Law office,
No.46 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar Senegal.
E-mail. ( ahmedbrownlawfirm@doctor.com )
Tel : 00221-765341463,

My dear, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney and other documents and make sure you get back to me as soon as you receive any reply from him and do let me know if he agree to help us. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you and also enjoy the rest of my life with you over there , My love i want you to know that I'm praying and fasting for you,i strongly believe that God will answer our prayer's, thank you once again, and God bless you, i am waiting to hear from you soonest, have a wonderful day.

With lot of Love from my deepest
heart Ngone.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W4 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 9 Apr 2015 03:32:04 -0700
X-TMN: [Sh525y2AAzrKqWS+zfynaBeVIumiAVzA]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W4D0D6538AA1A80012F6FCD7FB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a42556cd-13cd-401f-a813-4a5d3eee7c20_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221763815018
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447934990041
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447027913218
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Call Telecom Ltd

+221765341463

+221772098734
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Bank Address: uba senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D
Benficiary Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name : UBA
Code banque : Sn153
Code guichet : 01301
Account number: 301010021956
Rib : 94
Code swift : UNAFSNDA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:41 am

Bank Account Used by the Scammer (Name not known):
Below our bank account details at Citibank

EURO

Bank : CITIBANK N.A. London Branch

Account number : 0013769240

Swift code : CITIGB2L

USD

Bank : CITIBANK N.A. NEW YORK

Account number : 36327523

Swift code : CITIUS33

SN153

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:59 am

Got out of the Camp:
hello dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner
from Belgium. Presently I am in Belgium for investment projects with my
own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite
that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact
Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar
Senegal, his name is Father Joseph duke and his email address is:( revfather_josephduke@yahoo.fr )

or you call him through his phone number(+221763815018) i told him
to send you a certified cheque of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and
kept for your compensation for all
the past efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very
much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him
where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its
yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you
receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the
sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of
the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.
Finally,remember
that I had forwarded instructions to Father Joseph on your behalf to
receive that cheque.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he
will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and
bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through.
Yours sincerely,
Ngone.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W28 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:28:35 -0700
X-TMN: [o37b1m83WskJePp6/BlUv80JyldjeSso]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W28A58F0D3D930276BC4E05D79A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d1ca05e1-28c6-40b7-81d3-0b579bb1bf49_"
Subject: my dear i thank god for achieving my goal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ngonezamba1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Probably the same scammer:
Hello dear,

I am truly grateful for your response to my mail, to tell you a little about me and my family, I was born and raised in a family of mixed relationship (my father an African of (Sudanese) origin and a white native Canadian mother). My parents who met and got married while my father was employed at his country's embassy in Washington DC separated when I was still young, Dad who worked at his country's embassy in Washington DC came back to Africa after his term in office, my mother moved on to Orange county Florida and remarried, she died some years later. With the loss of my mother, my father brought me back with him to Africa to continue and complete my studies. I came to Africa some years ago and remained here since then. I'm single and have no kids of mine own right now.

Although we have just met, I believe we have time to understand ourselves. Personally, I am very much interested in knowing and working with you in more meaningful ways. I was a sophomore at Suffolk University campus here in Dakar, Senegal before it was closed, majoring in business studies, specializing in (banking and finance). The death of my father in July 7th, (2013) is now a set back to me, although I am not here now to talk about that. He was killed by the rebels in Darfur region of Sudan. Since after his death, my stepmother has been a thorn in my flesh. She treats me like an outsider.

After the death of my father and the destruction of our home, a Catholic Church Charity organization called "CARITAS" moved many of us to a safe place in Dakar, Senegal where I am today. Since time can not wait for any one, I have decided to relocate and find me a new environment conducive enough for my studies. A place where my daily activities will be devoted to my studies. I need someone (you) in my life today, who I can call a true friend, in whom I can depend for advice and encouragement.

Before my father's death, he foresaw the struggle for inheritance in the family today and deposited some money in a foreign account in my name for my education. (euro2.7 Million).
Following my plans to continue my studies and keep away from my stepmother and her children, I have decided to relocate to your country where I can seek admission into a university to complete my studies. In order to carry out this plan, I will like you to help me receive this money in your name from my father's bank to continue my studies in your country. At the end of this transaction,I will compensate you for your help. I will also like you to be my guide to invest part of the money into some areas where we can make future profits. Would you please help also to recommend some good universities in your country where I can apply for admission to continue my studies?. Waiting to hear from you. Here is my mobile contact (+221 76 139 8442).

I look forward to your response. Please be honest with me, I hate liars and require the truth at all time, even when telling the truth might hurt, I want to be told the truth. Attached is a copy of my picture and I look forward to yours when you reply this mail.

Thanks.
Yours friend,
Ngone Abbakar.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ngonezamba1@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY181-W44 ([65.54.190.61]) by BAY004-OMC1S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 18 Nov 2015

CLYDESDALE BANK OF LONDON
35 Regent street,
West Minister
Hay market, London SW1Y 4ND
Email: (Clydesdaledepartmentbank@accountant.com)
Tel: + 44-7934990041
Fax: +447037913218
Date: November 23th, 2015.

Attention: Mrs. ,/Miss Ngone Zamba,
Sir,
In reference to our discussion and letter of authority from you Miss Ngone Zamba Abbakar and Email that introduced (Mrs. ) as your foreign representative of the sole beneficiary to Account No. CLYD 755100801525/QB/91/A, whose original depositor is (Engr. Oniel Zamba Abbakar), we respond as follows: Based on the content of your mail submitted on behalf of (Mrs. ), requesting that we deal with her as your representative, her position as to your representation has been established but we still need some documents to support the claim.

By virtue of our professional ethics, we are required to protect the identity and all information relating to our clients. We shall be ready and willing to correspond with you and your representative with all information concerning this account when approved in writing through you, the beneficiary (Miss Ngone Zamba Abbakar) by providing the following documents as required by law when the beneficiary wants to make initial withdrawal from an inherited account after the death of the original depositor and could not be physically present in the bank to approve the withdrawal or transfer.

(1). A power of attorney permitting this bank to transfer the funds to your nominated account (Mrs. ) on your behalf. This document must be endorsed or signed by you (Miss Ngona Zamba Abbakar) in the presence of a resident attorney where you dwell.
(2). A death certificate of late Engr.Oniel Zamba, your deceased father, confirming his death.
(3). Affidavit of Support from High court of Justice where you reside to prove the authenticity of the power of attorney.

NOTE: Provision of the above mentioned documents is mandatory and needed to protect the interest of all parties in this transaction after the claims. This shall also ensure a smooth, speedy and successful transfer of the fund is carried out. Processing and transferring the fund to your nominated account shall commence soon after we received the above mentioned documents directly from the court.
Our client's interests come first, if you have unanswered questions to be treated, do not hesitate to put them forward to our staff member for answers.

Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Gerry Higgins.
Director Foreign remittance

CC: (Miss Ngone Zamba Abbakar)
(ngonezamba1@hotmail.com)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <Clydesdaledepartmentbank@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.82.21.126] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 23 Nov 2015
From: "Clydesdaledepartment bank" <Clydesdaledepartmentbank@accountant.com>
To:
Cc: ngonezamba1@hotmail.com
Subject: Provide these legal documents.

Barrister Dr. Ahmed Brown
Law Chambers & Solicitors
principal Attorney
Ahmed Law Office
#46 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue
Dakar Senegal
+221766731847
November 25th, 2015

Attention: ATTN: Mrs. ,/Miss Ngone Zamba Abbakar.

We have received your personal information requested to file an application through the court sysyem for those legal documents in your name. I promised miss Ngone zamba Abbakar to find out from the court clerk today how much it will cost. My findings from the (court) judicial department responsible for issuing those documents and their approval is stated below. The judicial department has, as at today estimated the cost to issue and send those legal documents directly to the bank for your transfer as was recommended by the bank authorities. The total cost of providing these documents is broken down as follows:
Authentication of Power of Attorney: $USD225.00
Sworn Affidavit in court and signature: $USD150.00
Letter of Probate from the High Court of Justice: $USD225.00
Our legal and processing fee: $USD200.00
DHL fee: To courier documents to bank: $USD150.00

A total amount of $950.00 Dollars is required to get all the documents ready and send it through DHL courier service to the bank as they requested. Those documents has to be submitted from the court to bank through courier service to avoid alteration of the documents.
You are advised to transfer this amount immediately through Western union Money Transfer or Moneygram with the details and address as stated below, to allow us immediately file for those documents. We need to file for those documents now to meet up with time.

Name : ========== Ahmed Brown
Address: Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop #46
City: ============ Dakar
Office Phone: ( +221766731847).

Inform me immediately you send the money to start the process of filing for the documents. To process these documents will take about three working days after we have received the payment. Don't forget to send me the payment information as well, to enable me receive the money at the bank here.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely,
Barrister Dr. Ahmed Brown.
(Attorney at Law)
Phone: (+221766731847).

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ahmed.brownlawfirm@doctor.com>
Received: from [41.214.118.107] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via
HTTP); Wed, 25 Nov 2015
From: "ahmed brownlawfirm" <ahmed.brownlawfirm@doctor.com>
To:
Subject: Cost of filing for the documents.

Barrister Dr. Ahmed Brown
Law Chambers & Solicitors
principal Attorney
Ahmed Law Office
#46 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue
Dakar Senegal
+221766731847
November 26th, 2015

Attention: ATTN: Mrs. ,

We are in receipt of your mail, I have personally taken notice of your desire to conduct the transaction through bank account. We use both methods (western Union or money-gram and bank transfer) to make and receive payments depending on the urgent nature of the transaction. Those legal documents requested by the bank to complete the transfer is considered urgent, using bank transfer might take up to ten days before the money is finally credited here in the account. Based on that assessment, you were asked to transfer the money using western union or money-gram. If you decide to use Western union or money-gram, remember to send me all transfer information after making the payment.

In the alternative, if you feel more comfortable using the bank transfer system to complete the payment, we hereby provide you with the bank and account information as stated below: Remember also to send us the transfer slip when completed.

Bank name:=============Bank of Africa
BANK ADDRESS:==========DAKAR SENEGAL
A/C NAME:==============DARBOE FABIAN
A/C NUMBER:============04506640002
SWIFT CODE:============AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE:=============SN100
CODE GUICHET:==========01018
CLE RIB/IBAN CODE:=====18

Thank you for choosing Ahmed Brown law chambers for your legal issues and we look forward to providing you the best representation.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely,
Barrister Dr. Ahmed Brown.
(Attorney at Law)
Phone: (+221766731847).

PHONE:
+221761398442

+221766811747

+221766731847
Attachments
10329209_669632279774201_7345730115303323048_n.jpg
10383098_696371977100231_4292046622533563559_n.jpg
11223855_919301958140564_5850581295529383448_n.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ahmedbrownlawfirm@doctor.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:30 pm

Greetings to you & your Family.
I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable Bank Draft which your partner Miss left for you in your name, but i did not hear from you since then. Well i want to inform you that i went and deposited the Draft with Apex Courier Delivery Company in Dakar Senegal before i traveled out of the country for a short Course and i will not come back until three months. What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, the only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is (53 Euros) only, being their Security Keeping fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except (53 Euros)I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage, you have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below:-

Bellow. Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail: apexcourierdeliverycompay@aol.com

Registration Reference No; wwdsc/xxx/100

Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of (53 Euros) for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel. I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money. This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content, i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Yours Faithfully
Reverend Father Lawyer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ngonezamba1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Hello My Dear
hope my email finds you well! Actually, it's has not been long, we
stopped communicating but I have been praying and asking the Almighty
God to keep my dream forward so that I can be able to surprise you
because you tried to show me care and concern though you did not
really believed me when I was in need of your assistance over the
claim of Money from the Bank.

I was unable to complete the transfer of the fund with you based on
your unnecessary doubts and fear. But, I am very happy to let you know
that the bank has finally transfer of the sum of ($4 .9millions USD )
(Four million , nine hundred thousand USD) to me through the kind
efforts and assistance of a consignee, philanthropist, soul-mate and
partner from SENEGAL. Honestly, I'm lucky enough to have found him in
my life because he is a kindhearted man, comforting, supportive and
sympathetic person for me and he's now my co-investor and a lifetime
husband by the grace.

I wish to let you know that I am now in ( Australia ) with my husband
for holidays. I have left in Senegal a credit card at the Worldwide
Express Delivery in the sum of one Hundred and Fifty Thousand US
Dollars ($150,000.00 US DOLLARS) which i deposited in your name as a
mark of reward for your past efforts and also for the fact that you
did not take the advantage of me over the claim of fund after I have
revealed everything to you.

Also Here is your credit card secrets Code ( 3883 ) which you will
used to withdraw money from any ( ATM machine ) near you.
The UBA Director that credited the Visa Card told me that they credit
card can be used to withdraw money in any country of the world.
Here is your package Reference number ( A8065B400 )
Note that, It is a nationwide visa card and you can cash and withdraw
the money in any automated teller machine (ATM) over there in your
country.
However, I have instructed the EURO SHIPPING OFFICER, Mr. Akishin
Artur to process and deliver the Visa Card to you Immediately you
contacted them by this following information's.

Euro Global Express - Courier service forwarding.
Dakar Fann Dakar Senegal
Telephone Number: 221761939067
Email: worldwide_express@diplomats.com

Thank you once again and try to establish yourself with the money.
Stay Blessed and Good Ngone Zamba,

Phone:
+221761939067
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.