Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosaangela lulu rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rosaangela lulu rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Out of the Blue:
How are doing for today ? since yesterday i am in a deep sorrow i really shaded tears for quite long since i read your last mail to me, it sounds so painful and i wouldn't know were to stand again. upon all i have been telling you , my father used to tell me in those days that human being are the most dangerous creature on earth, That i should be very careful on my way, No matter what you think or feel please i did not come to you to harm you or to put your life in any kind of danger , now everyday that pass by i cannot see anything that make me happy without you my life is meaningless,

everyday that pass by tears have soak my pillow and day have turn to night , night have turn to day , who else will represent you i my life i do not know were to go and were to start,
i will never stop Trusting you and i will use my last strength to defend my reality because i strongly believe that time will surely prove me right. and you are not writing me any longer please can you just tell me what have i done to deserve all this, just take a look how far we have come to this very point that you most have to stand for me , now you are disappointing me? why my love?

please for the sake that you have promise that you will be there for me anytime any day were are you , now yesterday i went to the lawyer i cry to him he told me that he can see that we are not interested about the transfer, i pleaded with him that he should do something before i will commit suicide in his office , he told me that you he have been trying your mobile phone number but no respond daddy why? please try to do something before you loss me?

Why are you disproving and abandoning me?, i have vowed that i will never Disappoint you till the end of this. I quite agreed with you that there is need for us to meet face to face, so how do we start? I am willing to come over as soon as visa is given to me but remember that i don't have an international passport at the moment i lost it so later discovered that i have lost my passport,before then i have ran from house and ran to Senegal for safety. please help me out and make sure that the money is been transfer to your position So that after everything you will be able to send me some money from there to arrange my traveling Documents to your Country, so all i am trying to say please and please daddy do something we are almost at the end of this issue, please i am waiting to read that you have made the payment with the Lawyer, May the peace of the Lord be with you i love YOU

Yours forever
In Love
Rosangela.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com (bay004-omc3s1.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.139])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id pl5si13177373pbb.237.2015.03.06.00.15.54
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 06 Mar 2015 00:15:55 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com designates 65.54.190.139 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.139;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com designates 65.54.190.139 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
Received: from BAY182-W32 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 00:15:53 -0800
X-TMN: [1rVA9TUlv3PPM+tAsggXj6LgkSC/oHS8]
X-Originating-Email: [rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W322192C92CD2D6CD617FEFD51C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_2bd59d7b-a636-4c47-992b-72ffc2095567_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosaangela lulu rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:50 pm

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC .
E-mail address: infonlinetrans_rbs@accamail.com
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

Attention: Mr

Miss Rosangela Lulu made us create a bank cheque for you totaling $173,000 (One hundred and seventy-three thousand US dollar only) and we have been waiting for you to contact us and collect it but you have not done so, now we have delivered it to the reverend in Senegal, Reverend John Dada, his contact address is E:MAIL ( reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com ) and his phone number is +221773824222, contact him now and collect your bank draft and get to us if there is difficulty doing so

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. If you have any question(s),please contact Our foreign transfer officer .
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Ross McEwan
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

=======END OF MESSAGE======

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate

Header:
Return-Path: <rbstransferinfodept2@accamail.com>
Received: from 10.1.106.90 unverified ([10.1.106.90]) by mwsmtp01vmoc.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server;
Fri, 27 Nov 2015
From: "Stephen Hester" <rbstransferinfodept2@accamail.com>

Phone:
+221773824222
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
20151127234425-9631fde6-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Yes Mr ,

How are you and your family? Hope you are fine, In regard of your mail update. Actually your friend dropped a certified check of $45.000.00 in my position which She instructed that I should send the certified bank draft of $45.000.00 to you. I would like you to send your data.

Note: She did not give me any money in cash to transfer to you. She give me only bank check to post to you whenever you contact me for the issue.

1. Your full name:
2. telephone number:
3. postal address/Home address:
4 Valid ID card or passport copy attach, So that the Speed post company will identify you when delivering parcel:

Respectfully
Rev John Dada.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.137.12.210] by tm18.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Nov 2015 07:02:28 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Nov 2015 07:02:28 -0000
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015
Reply-To: John Dada <reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosaangelalulu53@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:35 am

DateMeFree:

Hi, reply me to rosaangelalulu53@hotmail.com and i will tell you why i have contacted you.

Screen name: rosa123000
- 24 y/o female
- ney york, USA
- French, English, English
- Student
- Have no children
i am loving and caring, down to earth and beautiful

Ideal match description:
someone that cares and understands.

rosa.PNG
rosa.PNG (231.7 KiB) Viewed 17110 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:29 am

Rosa's Skype ID's:
live:rosaangelalulu53
live:rosaangelalulu53_1

Hello dear one,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal .

My name is Rosangela Lulu, i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Liberia in Africa, i am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR FREDRICH LULU was an international business merchant (Ltd) in Monrovia (the capital city of Liberia my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever
Rosangela.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rosaangelalulu53@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT152-W90 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S40.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with "
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016

Hello ,
How are you doing today and your work? I hope well.
Things is very hard fro me here in Dakar Senegal in this refugee camp we are as people who are in prison and I hope by Gods grace i will come here soon. I do not have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the midst of war, the only person I have now is Rev John Dada, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in a refugee he has been very good for me since I came here, but I'm not living with him rather i am leaving in the women, because the refugee have two hostels one for men and another for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221773824222) if you call and tell him you want to talk to me, he will send for me in the hostel, and his e-mail address is ( reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com )

As a refugee here i do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation has occurred.
Please listen to this, i have my late father of account and death certificate here with me I'll send you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as next of kin, the amount involved is $ 6.7 million (six million seven hundred thousand dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come to know him.
I kept this secret to people in refugee here the only person who knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
Thus, in light of the above you will like to keep it to yourself and not tell anyone I'm afraid of loosing my life and if the money comes to people knowing about it.

I appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. After acceptance to assist me I would like to have your contacts complete enough to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf.
Before that, I would like to have your full contact as well as ...

Your home address.
Your full name.
Your actual age.
Phone number.

Remember that I'm giving all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,
Meanwhile, I'd like you to call me, as I said I have much to say.

Have a nice day and think about me.
yours sincerely
Rosangela.

I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me among-st other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust for my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you, that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone, please i will like you to call me back today just as you promise when you call just tell the Rev father that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately +221-786-336-890
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you and i in any business of your choice.In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($6.7 Million US Dollars) Six million seven hundred thousand dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
HEAD OFFICE/: 36 ST Andrew Square Edinburgh
EH2 2YE, UK.
Tel; +44.702-407-5334.
Fax: +44.704-578-7657.
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Ross McEwan .
rbstransferinfodept2@accamail.com
rbstransferdept.uk@aol.com)
Account name Fredrich Lulu
Next of kin Miss Rosangela Lulu
Account Number Is ALC643I08701346/QB/71/B.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC .
E-mail address: infonlinetrans_rbs@accamail.com
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

Our late customer Mr Fredrich Lulu deposited $6.7 million us dollar with our bank of which Ms Rosangela Lulu his surviving daughter is the heiress to it, she has submitted all the documents and papers that supported her claims but there is need for an activation of the account before a transaction can be made to an individual account because of the fact that the account has been dormant with time, and that activation she can not afford due to her status in her country of residence, that was why we opt for her to look for a partnership and one who can help her with the transaction.

Additionally our bank has moved the money to a sister bank in Tbilisi Georgia because our bank will require more for an activation fee due to heavy taxation and UK's banking rule while our sister bank in Tbilisi Georgia will require a token for the same service, this is a move that is designed to help her since she can not be able to come up with any fee, now if you will be willing to help her with the transaction all you will need to do is to contact the bank in Tbilisi Georgia and pay the activation fee of .005% of $6,700,000 us dollar.

Moreover the money has interest of ($431,387) us dollar for the long time it has been with our bank and also for it's services, and here is the contact details of the bank you should contact:

JSC "KOR STANDARD BANK"
43 Chavchavadze 0162, Tbilisi
Email: jsckorstandard_tbilisi.ge@citromail.hu

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Ross McEwan
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

=======END OF MESSAGE======

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rbstransferdept.uk@aol.com>
Received: from 41.214.40.92 by webprd-m99.mail.aol.com (10.74.71.98) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 14 Mar 2016 08:45:04 -0400
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016
Cc: rosaangelalulu53@hotmail.com
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT PROCEDURE.

Hello dear , the message is good just send it to the bank and let me know when they reply to, also i will be happy if you could call me and if you wish to do so kindly tell the reverend that you will like to talk with Rosangela and he will send for me to answer you, he is a kind man. +221773824222

Am happy to read from you dear , yes i called and i may call again today if i got the phone handy, the bank uk said they made contact with Georgia and that you should contact them there, please try to write them and call them too if you can so that they will help us, i can't wait to get out of here and to be with you, am suffering here.

This is the contact of of them that i got.

JSC "KOR STANDARD BANK"
Phone: +(9955) 57 1245 53

RESPONSE: Yes the money is now with our bank and every instruction on how to transfer it has been given to us by Royal Bank of Scotland and we promised to follow it and help as it is required by us.

Now everything is set and all we need is for you to send to our bank the activation fee of $3,350.00 (Three thousand three hundred and fifty us dollar) which is .005 percent of the total money and all it's interests, that is the least our bank will require for such volume of money, and an active bank account of yours will also be required as the transfer process will start 12 hours after activating the account, the satisfaction of our customers world over is our major concern as we promised to do all we can to give a stress free transaction to any destination.

Management "JSC" KOR STANDARD BANK
JSC "KOR STANDARD BANK"

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jsckorstandard_tbilisi.ge@citromail.hu>
Received: from 196.207.249.68 [196.207.249.68]
by with HTTP; Wed, 16 Mar 2016
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:12:31 +0100

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 196.207.249.68<br>Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

RESPONSE: Pay into this account, then scan and forward the payment slip through email after payment:

Acount details:

M. C.
Bank: Liberty Bank
Address: Tbilisi, 0162,Georgia
SWIFT Code: LBRTGE22
Account Number:
GE68LB0711169250XXXXXX

JSC "KOR STANDARD BANK"

PHOTOS:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (27.85 KiB) Viewed 17055 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (29.72 KiB) Viewed 17055 times

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221786336890

+447024075334
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447045787657
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+995557124553
Country or destination Georgia
Original network provider* Geocell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jsckorstandard_tbilisi.ge@citromail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:14 pm

RESPONSE: Pay into this new bank account, then scan and forward the payment slip through email after payment, we have already made every arrangement to start the transaction this morning had it been the activation fee reaches us, there is a great need to finish this trasaction before it accomulates heavy taxation, do not allow anything to stop you again, and if there is any hindrance do not hesitate to use MoneyGram services to send the money with the same address, moreover forward to our bank a valid bank account in which the money will be transferred into:

Acount details:

BEN: M. C.
ACCT NUM :GE57TB72306450636XXXXX
BEN. BANK :JSC TBC BANK
SWIFT :TBCBGE22
ADDRESS :MARJANISHVILI BRANCH

OR

Use MoneyGram to send it forward since the volume is not much, and with this name and address:

Melania Chanishvili

Tbilisi Georgia

JSC "KOR STANDARD BANK"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosaangela lulu rosaangelalulu53@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:51 pm

How are doing for today ?
since yesterday i am in a deep sorrow i really shaded tears for quite long since i read your last mail to me, it sounds so painful and i wouldn't know were to stand again. upon all i have been telling you , my father used to tell me in those days that human being are the most dangerous creature on earth, That i should be very careful on my way, No matter what you think or feel please i did not come to you to harm you or to put your life in any kind of danger, now everyday that pass by i cannot see anything that make me happy without you my life is meaningless, everyday that pass by tears have soak my pillow and day have turn to night , night have turn to day , who else will represent you to help me in my life i do not know were to go and were to start, i will never stop trusting you and i will use my last strength to defend my reality because i strongly believe that time will surely prove me right. and you are not writing me any longer please can you just tell me what have i done to deserve all this, just take a look how far we have come to this very point that you most have to stand for me , now you are disappointing me? why my dear? please for the sake that you have promise that you will be there for me anytime any day were are you , now? yesterday i wrote the bank and i cry to them but they told me that they can see that we are not interested about the transfer, i pleaded with them that they should do something before i will commit suicide in his office , he told me that he have been trying his best to convince you but no respond dear why? please try to do something before you lose me.

Why are you disapproving and abandoning me?, i have vowed that i will never disappoint you till the end of this. I quite agreed with you that there is need for us to meet face to face, so how do we start? I am willing to come over as soon as visa is given to me but remember that i don't have an international passport at the moment i lost it so later discovered that i have lost my passport, before then i have ran from house and ran to Senegal for safety. please help me out and make sure that the money is been transfer to your position So that after everything you will be able to send me some money from there to arrange my traveling Documents to your Country, so all i am trying to say please and please dear do something we are almost at the end of this issue, please i am waiting to read that you have made the payment with the Lawyer, May the peace of the Lord be with you i lOVe to be with you.

with tears
Rosangela.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:25 am

Hello dear
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Croatia. Presently I am in Croatia for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past attempts and efforts even in prayers & good wishes to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed between us some how & the good times we shared.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. father John Dada as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, i believe you remember him, his name is Rev Father John Dada and his direct email address is : ( reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com ) and his new phone number is +221773824222.
Ask him to kindly send you a cheque of $175.000.00 (One hundred and Seventy-five thousand ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation & share my happiness with me for all the past efforts and attempts. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father John Dada and direct him where to send or post to you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely
Rosangela.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221773824222
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosangelalulu66@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 12:43 am

Same DateMeFree profile, same details and picture, new email address:

Hi, reply me(rosangelalulu66@ hotmail.com)
and i will tell you why i contacted you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rosangelalulu66@hotmail.com reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:38 am

I was worried and i waited and waited for your reply but it was not coming and the bank keep pressuring me to look for someone else because they said it could be the activation fee that scared you away and i did.

But in other to show you that i was sincere and wanted to prove it to you i asked hen to make that bank draft for you, do not say you are of no use to me again because it is not true, everyone is important to another in one way or another, my partner has the password for the other email address of mine that is why i created this, please try to reach the reverend and there could be a prospect of me visiting you in near future. ( reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com )

yours friend
Rosangela.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.