Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samuel_hazina@yahoo.com hazina.samuel@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

hazinasamuel15@citromail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:17 am

Skype ID:
live:alexander136_1

Hello my dear,
My name is General Nancy William, U. S. A. Army, is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile today, I wish to have undisclosed partnership with you, I hope you recontact me back Via the email below,

gen.nancy.usa.william@yandex.com

Header:
Return-Path: <hazinasamuel15@citromail.hu>
Received: from server02.citromail.hu (server02.citromail.hu. [91.83.45.2])
15 Aug 2016
To: <alexander136@outlook.com>

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 91.83.45.2<br>Originating ISP: Invitel Tavkozlesi Zrt.<br> City: Budapest<br>Country of Origin: Hungary<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:50 am

Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, I am very happy to read your mail, I'm major general Nancy S. William, Army From United state of America.Certainly, this is to bring to your notice, that I am in Syria at moment with our troops on going peace keeping in the area, based on the situation on ground here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication,I have decided to communicate via emails only.
I have something very important i would like you to do for me and i want you to promise me that you will do it for me and also to your God with all sincerity, I really need your Assistance to help reach the unreachable in your region especial the orphans, beggars and the widows
I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs; During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box of money that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.
Out of the total fund my share was $950.000.00 (nine Hundred and fifty Thousand united states Dollars). and it's in the security office where i deposited it. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $950.000.00 (nine Hundred and fifty Thousand united states Dollars), out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care this is the reason why I decided to contact you since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to do this, my heart tells me the right place for this money is the orphanage because of my service here i have to look for nice person that have fear of God to do this,of a truth i am suppose to summit this money to the America governments but i contacted you because i want to follow my heart
We are aware of the sufferings people are going through all over the world and my fears has grown over the out-break i feel so ashamed at the situation of the peace of the world, I have witnessed the Area where the human race is almost losing it.
I have contacted you to be my eyes over there in your region, I can't slipt myself I believe if I support with that which is in my possession; I am as well doing the work, my heart so much hunger for and that is to bring back hope to as many as I can through your assistance. as soon as you receive this money, i would like you to take out (Two Hundred and fifty Thousand united states Dollars), for the orphans,less privileges,beggars and widows in your region and anywhere you can and it must be circulated in so many places.
Then after your efforts in making sure the money is transferred successfully and also accomplishing my heart desire,am compensating and appreciating you with the sum of (Two Hundred Thousand united states Dollars), for your good work.and you will keep the remaining (Five Hundred Thousand united states Dollars) safe for me, as soon as the money is transfer OK
whenever we finish peace keeping in the country where i am i will like to visit your country and also invest the money in good
business in your country and also you will help me to search a better business that i will invest the money when i come to your country
Now,I will like you to print the attach form out fill and sign it with date send it back to me to enable me to carried out with the transfer which i will proceed immediately I want to have your data information to enable me proceed with possible means of transfer the fund to your home after receiving below information,

Your.Surname:---------------------------

Your.Name:------------------------------

Your.Address:-----------------------------------

City :-------------------------------------

State:---------------------------------------

Phone:----------------------------------------

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust on you ,i will like to meet you any time am out from here so that you will take me around and i will Congratulate you for your good work OK
I will detail more about the financial Institution as soon I receive the information listed above.
Best regard.
General Nancy S. William.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

20160824024332-8446adaa-me.png

Scammer is abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. Susan Jane Helms. There is a separate topic concerning that here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2269&hilit=susan+helms&start=50

Phone numbers from the form:
+96362472647
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Syria number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+96362427470
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Syria number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello my lovely friend,
May the almighty God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email,indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds and to help me reach unreachable in your region especial the orphans, beggars and the widows, and also for my investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend, am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell.
As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust, I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.
The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Syria

Due to the United Nation policy on Syria, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syria so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I can not take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it.
Due to this, I have made an arrangement with Security company to move this fund.
The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through delivering agent.
You have to keep everything confidential till you receive the box. Do not disclose it to any other person,for security reason. I have made all the arrangement on how to carry out the transaction,i will be in your country in one month time. Please make sure that you keep everything confidential till you receive the consignment box.

The plan:

The box will leave on board the Security company jet and arrive Dubai airport on 26th of August 2016. Upon the arrival, I shall let you have the contact of the delivering agent for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you in your country. You shall let him have your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved.

Note:
It has to be clear to you that the delivery agent is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings. Then you shall take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you. You are going to help the agent to secure the diplomatic yellow tag before he move down to your country to convey the consignment to you,Because i instructed not to open the consignment. The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not to search the consignment, this is in accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act. Do not be afraid of anything.

You must have to be aware that you are going to assist the delivery agent to get the diplomatic yellow tag there in United Arab emirate airport Dubai before he move down to your country or Any country of your choice. With this, the agent shall not have any doubt that the box belongs to you because I instructed at no time the box will be open or search. The delivery agent shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport.

The box:
The box contains the money and will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone. You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the delivery agent for security reasons. I told him that is your personal belonging. That is why the diplomatic yellow tag is require from him.

As soon as you receive the box and the pin code, you shall have in mind that your percentage will be (Two Hundred Thousand united states Dollars) while you shall make sure you give out (Two Hundred and fifty Thousand united states Dollars), for the orphans,less privileges,beggars and widows in your region and anywhere you can and it must be circulated in so many places. while you shall ensure that my own remaining (Five Hundred Thousand united states Dollars) shall be safe for me As soon as i come to your country, you will help me to invest it in a good profitable venture.

I will contact you again as soon as the consignment arrive in Dubai and furnish you with the contact of the delivery agent. can you travel to Dubai? in order to take the custody of this box so that you will have the money pay into your account direct.??

Regards,
In God We Trust
General Nancy William

20160824232639-8756feba-me.png

20160824232641-b3dc818b-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:13 pm

Good morning
I just want to informed you that the consignment have arrive to united Arab emirate Dubai this morning .please contact the diplomat who is now in Dubai with the consignment box.
Please remember i told you that you will help the agent to secure the diplomatic yellow tag in UAE before he move down to your country to convey the consignment to you,Because i instructed not to open the consignment. The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not to search the consignment

contact of the diplomat is as follows
Name: Abdulai Karim Issa
Email: abdulaikarimturay@diplomats.com
Phone: +971555160894

Please contact him immediately and update me on the development.

Bear in mind that the diplomat dose not know the actual content of the consignment, so do not disclose the content to him, for security reason.I pray almighty God so that everything will go smoothly. The code number will send to you as soon as you finalize with the diplomat.The diplomat will direct you on what to do,base on how to get the diplomatic yellow tag to enable him to clear the consignment box and start move down to you Contact him now because he is in Dubai with the consignment box.

Good luck.
Gen Nancy William

Phone: +971555160894
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulaikarimturay@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:23 am

Gen Susan Helms told me that the box belongs to you and contains your personal research materials Please I would not want you to keep me waiting for too long. An immediate payment of required charges to secure the diplomatic yellow tag is needed to be paid After the payment, the immigration will release the box to me, for me flying to meet you there in your country Immediately

Below bill for the logistics.

Diplomatic yellow tag ------$1,250

Send the money with the details information below by western union that is the name of one of the immigration officer here in UAE

Name: Abdalla Abeid Abdalla
City Dubai Airport Terminal 2
Amount:$1,250

You have to ensure that you avail me with the money western union transfer control number (mtcn) for easy access to the money Once I receive this money, I shall immediately commence on all the necessary logistics to ensure that I provide the box to you. Please be informed that I must be mobilized with the above mentioned bill before my departure as I have been told by Gen Susan J Helms that the box belongs to you

Best Regards

Diplomat Abdulai
+971555160894
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello Sir
I have read and understood your mail, this morning i have to go back to the airport to get an account which you can send the money to them, then they gave me the below account so i will like you to proceed with the payment and try to send me the payment slip as soon as you make the payment in order for me to proceed with my coming over to deliver the consignment box to you immediately

Account Name: Dilichukwu Patrick Unamba.
Account No: 01-2288560-01,
SWIFT CODE:SCBLAEADXXX,
IBAN: AE970440000001228856001,
Bank Name: standard chartered bank,
Bank Address: the Galleries, Tower4, Downtown Jebel Ali P.o. Box 16920. Dubai.
Beneficiary's address: Hili tower near habtoor tower al qassimia sharjah. United Arab Emirate

I will be waiting for your response with the payment slip
Best Regard.
Abdulai Karim Issa

My Dear,
how are you doing today and how is everything? i hope is fine
thank you for all your effort to help me transfer this money and am also happy for all your effort in helping me to Assist reach the unreachable in your region especial the orphans, beggars and the widows dear i know that by the grace of God and with your assistance very soon i will come over to meet with you over there to spend the rest of my life in your country i really appreciate all your effort towards me.
Am very happy when i saw the mail you received from the diploma because i
have seen that the diplomat arrive UAE successfully i can see that the customs need him to obtain diplomatic yellow tag before they will allow him to proceed with the box to your country.

Dear am so much happy to read your mail today according to the mail which you received from the diploma i can understand that the customs want us to pay the some of 1250 Dollars before they will allow the diplomat to move with the consignment box over to your country, as you know my dear i don't have anybody to help me with this money accept you because here in Syria there's no means of sending money out through western union and you know if i have means of sending this money i will pay the diplomat without asking you for any money.

please you are my only hope now help me with all your heart try to send the money to him and inform me as you send the money to the Diploma.
Remain bless.
Thank you and take care of yourself.
Best Regard
Gen Nancy William
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:13 am

Good Morning sir
I have receive the mail you sent to me i can understand that you will be making the payment this morning with the account i sent to you in my last mail to you.
Sir i will like you to forward the payment slip to my email box as soon as you make the payment in order for me to forward it to the immigration for them to proceed with the logistics and free the box because i need to deliver this box to you and go back to my family.
Best Regard.
Diplomat Abdulai Karim Issa

Hello My Dear
How are you doing today together with your family i hope everything is moving fine? Thank you for everything you are doing for me in order to make sure you receive the consignment box successfully.
As you said i can understand that you will be sending the money for the yellow tag today please if you send the money try to inform me so that i will inform the security company to inform the diplomat to move immediately to your country in order to deliver the consignment to your giving address.

Have a wonderful day as i hope to hear from you soon
Best Wishes
Gen Nancy William

Hello My Good Friend
I wish to bring to your notes that due to the delay of sending the money the immigration officers here is demanding to scan the box in order to know content that is inside the luggage so now you are requested to send authorization letter and copy of your passport in order for them to proceed in scanning the box because they said that no luggage is allow to stay at the airport for more then 24 hours without scanning.

I just want to let you know that i don't have much time here the money that is requested is not for me is the immigration officer here in UAE and the money has to be paid before they will allow the box to move out from here.

The name i gave you to make the payment is one of the immigration officer here so you are not sending any money to me am only doing my best to help you.

Note: if you did not send this money to them i will have no option than to send the box back to our office in Syria if i wait for you today or tomorrow i will have to return this box to our office in Syria i don't have time.
I am only doing my best to complete this mission
Best Regards
Diplomat Abdulai
+971555160894
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: samuel_hazina@yahoo.com hazina.samuel@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello Sir
I have try all my best to see if i can get another account from the immigration officers but they said that if you are not ready to make use of the account they provided that you should send the money through money gram or western union now i don't know what to do.
Sir i have try to wait for you i don't really know what is going on i am thinking of going back to Syria anytime you are ready to make the payment then you inform me so that i will come back to finalize everything and to make sure i deliver this consignment to you.
Thank you for everything i will be waiting for your quick response to know the next thing to do.
Best Regard
Diplomat Abdulai Karim Issa.

Hello My Dear,

Good Morning from here, I am upset after reading from your mail this morning, Please i understand your effort which you have make so far by sending the money through account,

But you should understand too that you are delaying the diplomat there waiting, this the reason he ask you to use Western Union or Money Gram to send the money, by now we should have gone through this if you have listen to him and send the money to him through Western Union,

Please I pleading to you this morning, go now and use Western Union and send him the money, since the account he give you is not through, because if we keep him waiting there he mitt have change his mind and return back, Now try and follow my instruction this morning and send him the money, waiting for new account will cause us time and waiting, and you also know over there he don't know anybody, i am not sure if he can get a new account,

I hope to hear from you as soon as you send him he money try and keep me inform through mail,

Yours Gen Nancy William.

Hello My Dear,

Good Morning, I am worried towards your slightness without responding my massage, I will like to hear from you today after reading this mail, to know how far you have gone with the Diplomat Please I need to know If you have send him the money for the yalow tag, If you have not done that I will like you to try your best and make the payment today, and inform me via the email,

Waiting to hear from you soonest,

Yours Gen Nancy William.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulaikarimturay@diplomats.com gen.nancy.usa.william@yandex

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello Sir
I have try all my best until this morning they called me and gave me another account they said you can make the payment with the below account.

Emirates NBD
Account NO.0214605456201
Account NAME IKEGOD ARBOY NDI
IBAN .AE030260000214605456201
SWIFT CODE . EBILAEAD
BRANCH NAME. DEIRA CITY CENTRE

Sir please try to make the payment today and forward the payment slip to me in order to proceed with my coming over to deliver this consignment to you.
Best Regard
Diplomat Abdulai Karim Issa

Hello My Dear
I have read and understood your mail i try also to talk to the diplomat to see if he could get an account from them, then he replied and said he has already send you another account to make the payment, i want to confirm from you if you have received the account or not? i want to know when are you sending the money because the diplomat is complaining and his angry that we keep him waiting that he need to travel back to see his family i told him to hold on that you will send the money to him today.

Please i will like you to try your best to send the money to them today because you know the diplomat is not from UAE his there because of this consignment and his paying for his hotel bills everyday so we need to help him by paying the immigration in order for him to come over to USA to deliver this box to you, i promise him that you will give him 20,000 dollars as soon as he meet you to deliver the box to you and he was so happy so try all your best my dear as you know you are the only hope i have right now.

Have a wonderful day as i hope to hear from you soon.
Best Wishes
Gen Nancy William
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gen.nancy.usa.william@yandex.com abdulaikarimturay@diplomats

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello My Dear
How are you doing today together with your work i hope everything is moving fine? Thank you so much for everything you are doing for me.
I am happy to hear that you will be sending the money to the immigration today i want to know if you have contact the diplomat to inform him about that?
Please inform the Diplomat to go the airport immediately you send the money to see if he can move today ok.

Hello Sir
what is going on? I didn't hear anything from you yesterday i was hopping that you would have send the money to the immigration, Now today is Sunday so i need to know my faith if you know that you are not sending this money to them then let me know so that i will return back to my country because i have spent much money in hotel.
Regard Diplomat Abdulai Karim Turay

Hello My Dear
What is going on i sent you a mail on Saturday hopping that you will send the money as you said i was surprise receiving a mail this morning from the diploma that you didn't send the money to them OH my God what is going on? Even to respond to my message is hard for you i don't understand you anymore please respond to this mail let me know my fate if you know that you are not ready to send the money to the immigration then inform the diplomat to return back the box to me, keeping him there it's not the best thing as you know his paying for hotels.
I need reply now.
Best Gen Nancy William.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.