Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juliettly1@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

juliettly1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:08 am

Datemefree - message on the site:

hello Am Juliet i saw profile here and i decided to write you. Contact me back through my email(Juliettly1@hotmail.com) so that i will tell you more about me with my pictures. Thanks.

Screen name: hyter - no picture
- 25 y/o female
- england, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Have no children

Hello, I like to share mine life with a nice and good looking woman. I`m maybe older then you, but I feel and look like 40. I have a nice and good job and a house close to the wo..
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: juliettly1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:11 am

Email:

Hello my dearest one,
how are you today i hope that all is well with you there in your country. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.
I am Miss Juliet Paul Antoine Bouabré 25 years old from Ivory Coast the only Daughter of late Paul Antoine Bohoun Bouabré who was killed after the capture of the former president Gbagbo of Ivory Coast , I wish to request for your assistance in an immediate transaction. My late father the Minister of Finance of Cote Ivoire. My father died in Israel a year ago now due to the shock and internal habiliment as a result of the turret before he fled from the country with the help of one of the new administration aid. But before then, he instructed me and my mother to look for a foreigner who will assist us for an investment overseas.
He discloses to us about Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($3.8 million USD )deposited in a bank in London Which he kept for Investment in a financial Storage company. After several Days of funeral of my late father, My uncles and some members of the family started treating us bad with their human wickedness and diabolic powers, thereby forcing my mother out of her matrimonial home which at end they eliminated my mother and left me motherless and fatherless which i tried to escape to an Refugee home here in Dakar Senegal.
I only need you to secure this fund in your Names so that they cannot discover the money please. I will reward you greatly if you can be very kind to me and secure this fund and as soon as possible. I will give you details as soon as you reply positively to this very approach. Here is a an office number of the Refugee home +221768830889 in case you want to speak with me on phone,when you call the Reverend father that you want to speak with Miss Juliet Bouabré. I attached are my pictures.
Awaiting your response urgently.
Truly yours,
Miss Juliet Bouabré.

Return-Path: juliettly1@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT149-W71 ([65.55.90.71])
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015
Sender: <outlook_7edc7417fbbb34a6@outlook.com>

Pictures received with the email:

juliet.JPG

juliet1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: juliettly1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Attention Beneficiary
People
Juliet Gbagbo <julietgbagbo@outlook.com> 23 Mar at 2:32 PM
Message body
Compliment of the day to you and I hope this message reaches you with good health, trust and understanding of mind, I am Miss juliet Gbagbo. The step daughter of former Ivorean president Laurent Gbagbo. I saw your profile from your country and I would like to discuss an important and confidential family business investment with you as beneficiary. Reply me with your interest so we can discuss further about mutual business agreements and then we can proceed.

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurent_Gbagbo

Yours Faithfully,
Juliet Gbagbo
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.