Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ritajustin@hotmail.com eny2007@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ritajustin@hotmail.com eny2007@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:11 am

Return-Path: eny2007@hotmail.com
Reply-To: <ritajustin@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello,
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 22:59:18 +0000

Hello,
my name is miss Rita,i am single never married. please
contact me at my email.
i am looking forward to see you
bye.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: ritajustin@hotmail.com eny2007@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:12 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
My Dearest,
How are you,how is life,health and your family members?I hope that all is well with you.
I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regards to my situation since the death of my parents and my entire family members.My Name is Miss.Rita Justin Yak,a 24 years old girl, originated from Sudan in Africa, My late Father Dr.Justin Yak was shot dead by Islamic-linked militia. My father late Dr. Justin Yak was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father late Dr. Justin Yak and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane was shot and crash landed by Islamic-linked militia on Friday May 02, 2008.

You can read more about the crash via the below site:
http:/ /www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article26987
http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

I am now writing to seek for your assistance from Dakar,Senegal where i managed to escaped peacefully through the help of United Nation and now i am seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Dakar, Senegal.

Meanwhile, the main reason why i am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late father deposited in one of the banks in London which the amount is Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($3.5M). It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money.and 5% for any expenses that may come out for your services and the balance shall be our capital in your establishment.

Honestly, i have tried everything possible to claim the money, unfortunately i failed because of My refugee status.However,i have been advised by the bank manager to look for foreign partner who will help me to claim the fund because the bank officials will not release the fund due to my refugee status unless i have a trustee and foreign partner.Please get back to me if you are interested in assisting me to claim the fund, so that i will give you all the details /contact of the bank where the fund was deposited.

I want the fund to be transferred into your account before i will come over to join you in your country for the investment of the fund.As soon as you declares your readiness or interest to assisting me, we will put things into action immediately without any delays.above all,i will appreciate an urgent message indicating your interest,ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Attached to this message are my pictures, please i need your urgent reply and God bless you.
Yours Faithfully

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W85 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 05:58:55 -0800
X-TMN: [+JJDCkjt+NkWdBJFTzhhixJ4rvdGAzBM]
X-Originating-Email: [ritajustin@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W85920556337C7BE68144FEDE480@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: ritajustin@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e37f0d35-342f-4a02-b83e-f6068a5ad3b9_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest,
I thank you once again for reaching me.I hope you are keeping fine today,as for me,I am not looking fine over here. I will appreciate your picture if you send it to me. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is in difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayers.I was moved.I appreciates your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you,i introduced you to them.I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life.I see you as a very nice,responsible,competent,kind,honest,sincere and mature person who will assist me and direct my life to a positive direction in.Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!.I will like to hear your voice in due course please,I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person,who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more,i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below,please tell them that you are my foreign partner/trustee and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring my (3.5 million USA dollars) Three Million five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary,to your account in your country.Here is the contact,just send an email to the bank in London.Note the contact information of the bank is below,and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transferred into your account as my foreign partner,let them know that it's Miss.Rita Justin Yak instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Here is the account details;

Name- JORDAN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC

Name of depositor- Dr.Justin Yak.
Account Number- JSU2130597466.
Amount- $3.5 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin- Miss Rita Justin Yak.

Address- 103 Mount Street, Mayfair
London, W1K 2TJ.
Through Kevin Qualters who is the General Manager because i was directed to him when i first contacted them before with the bank general contact e-mail.--- jordaninternationalbank@aol.com or kevinquarlters@live.com
Telephone - +447035983170
Fax: +447024083382

send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank or you write and contact the bank directly to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME .........
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS ........
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER : ........
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION : ........

i swear by my late parents grave that you will never regret this transaction dear,I am well known
in the orphanage home here and the real name my parents called me is Miss.Rita .The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is Mr Kevin Qualters by the time you contact them on fax or email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the (3.5million USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now.I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 10% for all your good effort towards my freedom.As i told you before,this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my late father money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.I don't think i will regret being with you in your country,i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here,i have made my decision not to continue staying in this orphanage home.I hope you approach this issue as yours,and give an urgent attention to it,because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life,i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.For now,i have no means to give you a call but you can only contact me through the United Nations Refugee Camp Supervisory Officer by name Mr karim.Call his office with this number +221765375825 or 00221765375825 and tell him that you want to speak with Rita Justin Yak and he will send for me.Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.I will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love Rita.

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W62 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:12:48 -0800
X-TMN: [sdIdjfF+PxejfLNoGoKkz+hIsR79HzgM]
Message-ID: <COL128-W625597EF9644176D865812DE340@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_e417ee0f-ccd9-4c92-9bb5-d0685c63345e_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dearest.
How are you today? and how is your health your family members? I hope all is well. I have gone through the bank response you forwarded to me and I have been very worried and busy on how to secure the service of a lawyer here in Dakar Senegal that will assist us secure the documents,I spoke with the United Nations resident officer here with a view of his assistance in nominating a lawyer to us.Through his effort we were able to find a reliable lawyer,his name is Barrister Abdul Coly ,He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal.and according to the bank, all the document must be dully certified by a Senegalese resident attorney as the true copies of the said document.You have my consent to contact the lawyer both on phone and email introducing your self as my foreign nominated partner and that you have my Sincere consent to contact him and retain his good services to assist us draft and notarize a power of attorney and affidavit of oath, with regards to the monetary claims you have with JORDAN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC.Find below his detailed contact information.

Name :Barr. Abdul Coly.
Address: No.7 Sise Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop face poste fann.
Republic Du Senegal.

Email: barristerabdulcoly@rocketmail.com or colychambers@rocketmail.com
Phone: Tel: +221765086534

Please do contact him to find out how long it will take to procure the said document and the cost as well. it shall be well with us,Yours
Rita Justin Yak.

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W55 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 03:38:52 -0800
X-TMN: [qEAMvEytPgxEsxt++hxTH3ETPQ4dA5Ug]
Message-ID: <COL128-W551CAE72056C3D12F133CDDE300@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_dfa9a21b-15db-417d-a1c6-b6e41ddafd5c_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765375825
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447035983170
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +447024083382
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221765086534
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Account used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME..............BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME................GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER...............02729650003
BANK SWIFT .................AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE.........SN100
CODE GUICHET...........01004
CLE RIB..............40
IBAN...................SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 034
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ritajustin@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Skype ID;
live:ritajustin
dina priya palani
kuala lumpur, Malaysia
dina.priya.palani

Hello my dearest ,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I’m in Canada for investments and will soon get back to my education after all the suffering i have passed through,
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that you failed me some how,

Contact Reverend Father Godwin immediately and his direct telephone number is +221785391673 and this is also his direct Email address : ( revgodwin31@gmail.com ) i dropped a bank draft cheque for you which you are to cash after you received it .

Ask the Reverend Father to kindly post to you a certified bank draft Cheque of (US$300.000.00) three hundred thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which you later failed me,
I appreciated your efforts very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend father Pastor and direct him where to post the bank draft cheque to you .

In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand and i might not be replying or checking my mails as my new partner hate me talking to people to enable us settle down . Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to the Reverend father on your behalf although he was not around when i traveled out of the camp ,
establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Cheque to you without delay .Take care and remain Blessed.
yours friend Rita Justin.

Phone:
+221785391673
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ritajustin@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Skype ID:
Rev Madi
live:119ae304c1aec834

Hello my dearest ,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I’m in Canada for investments and will soon get back to my education after all the suffering i have passed through,
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that you failed me some how,

Contact Reverend Father Godwin Madi, immediately and his direct telephone number is +221774776701 and this is also his direct Email address : ( revmadi@hotmail.com) i dropped a bank draft cheque for you which you are to cash after you received it .

Ask the Reverend Father to kindly post to you a certified bank draft Cheque of (US$300.000.00) three hundred thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which you later failed me,
I appreciated your efforts very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend father Pastor and direct him where to post the bank draft cheque to you .

In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand and i might not be replying or checking my mails as my new partner hate me talking to people to enable us settle down . Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to the Reverend father on your behalf although he was not around when i traveled out of the camp ,
establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Cheque to you without delay .Take care and remain Blessed.
yours friend Rita Justin.

Phone:
+221774776701
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ritajustin@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:29 am

Greetings to you in the name of the father,the son and the holy Spirit,Amen
This is to let you know that i have waited for you to get back to me for the bank draft which your ex partner left for you but i couldn't hear from you again,after much thought,i decided to deposit the Bank draft with Apex Courier Delivery Company here in Dakar Senegal for safety before i traveled out of the country for a course i am undergoing and it will last for three months,so i wont be around for the period of this three months

In this regard,i will advise you to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you before the expiration date.

For your information, i have paid for the delivery charges for your bank draft but they will only demand the sum of ($98.00) ninety eight dollars for security and demur-rage fees which you will send to the courier & security company to deliver your draft direct to your postal address in your country.
Again, do not be deceived by anybody to pay more than $98.00,i would have paid for you but the security department warns that i should not pay for security reasons,they really need to hear from you and demands that the payment comes direct from your destination to avoid some unwarranted mistakes.
Therefore you need to contact the courier & security company immediately and pay for the charges which will not exceed the sum of $98.00

Below are the contact information of the delivery company:

Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail: fedex2world@gmail.com

Registration Number: wwdsc/xxx/100/2017
Reference Number:apex/wwFedEx/0000453
Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your postal address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and let me repeat again,try to write them through their email as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of $98 for their immediate action.
You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel.I registered it as my photographs (pictures) being sent to a friend overseas.
They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money.
This is to avoid them tampering with the package,do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

May God bless you so abundantly,
Rev.G.Emmanuel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fedex2world@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:55 am

Please send yours personal Details
including your phone Number
City, Country and Age.

Header:
Return-Path: <fedex2world@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x230.google.com (mail-lf0-x230.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::230])
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017
Subject: SEND YOUR DETAILS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fedex2world@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:05 am

I am Writing On Behalf of FedEX shipping Company as the Head of Operation and delivering, Your Parcel with this details:

Receiver:
Mobile:
Address:
FedEx: 42520484968
TRICE: 95CCDA
Had been Booked and Ready to Cross Border But The U.S.A Embassy Here at:

U.S. Embassy Dakar
Route des Almadies
Dakar, Senegal

Your Embassy need 59,796.78 XOF XOF equivalent to $98 For Anti Terrorism because they Are away of the Fund That is coming in through the Cheque.
Yours in Service
Mr Kane Obodo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fedex2world@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:33 pm

You can send it through Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer via information below:
Name: Kane Obodo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fedex2world@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:06 am

Am sorry
i can't help it at This Moment there is No Account that can take the Capacity of $98 so if you can't Use the Easy ways in sending the fee i can't help it . Am sorry
have a good weekend
Yours in service
Mr Kane Obodo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ritajustin@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Hello dear friend,

How are you these days? hope fine. It's me Miss Rita. the girl who once contacted you about transfer of some money to your position while in refugee camp. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that my late father's money transferred With the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.So, presently i am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and willingness to assist me in transferring the money despite that it didn't work out the way we expected.

Since it was your wish to help me then, but it didn't work out, i just remember you for your past efforts to help me transfer the money, Now you have to contact the VISA CARD DEVELOPMENT for them to issue you ($ 300,000.00 ATM VISA CARD) being a compensation for your past kind efforts to assist me then though we failed somehow.

Moreover,i have discussed with the office management and he assured me that they are ready to issue you ATM visa card through their visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide. ATM office email address:( inquirys1_ubaatmcards@zoho.com )

You are advised to send your personal information to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact them to issue you the ATM Visa Card with daily limit of $10,000 to avoid delaying your fund .

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Directorate of International Payment
Contact Person : Mr Thompson Jaja
In respect of the UBA Bank(United Bank For Africa) .
Director Visa Card payment Department
ATM office email address:(inquirys1_ubaatmcards@zoho.com)

Regards,
Miss Rita.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.