Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vivian22@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:45 am

Good day Sir,how are you doing today,please our Bank want to remind you that we still have your ATM card here in our Bank and the only thing that is delaying us for not posting it to you is because you have not pay for the DHL courier service,please you are to comply to us by sending the charges fee to us and to enable us post your card to you immediately,waiting for your urgent respond.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2017 11:20 pm

Good Morning Sir,

We wish to announce to you the only option agreed on how to get your fund released to you is Online Banking. This option allows you to access your account online from your home, office and any where you have internet access..

You are required to send us your information's completely as listed bellow:-

full name*
Email*
Sex*
Marital Status*
Date Of Birth*
type of account *
your passport photograph*
Your Preferred Username*
Your Preferred Password*
Contact Address*
Country*
State*
City*
Zip*
Phone*
next of kin*
Relationship with next of kin*
Personal Identification
Type of Identification*
Expiry Date*
Identification Number*
Employment Information
occupation*
annual salary*
position*
office address*
office phone*
employer's name*

Furthermore: We request that you send us your complete account information were you want the principal fund to be transferred to.

Bellow are the account information required from you for your transfer.

Account Holder*
Account Number*
Name of your bank*
Swift code*
contact Telephone of your bank*
contact fax of your bank*
contact address of your bank*

Note: that it is mandatory that you provided all this information as it will be registered in our banking system for a swift wire transfer to your designate bank account.

Thanks Mr Slogo Zuela
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivian22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:02 am

My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from U.K. Presently I am now in U.K for investment projects with my partner.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, Now you need to contact the REVEREND FATHER PAUL LUKE in Dakar Senegal,email address is ( revpaulluke@yahoo.com ) Tel +221-777-4924-48 contact him as soon as you read this mail and Ask him to post to you the MASTER CARD sum of $75.000.00 Dollar which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with REVEREND FATHER PAUL LUKE in Dakar Senegal and instruct him where to send you the MASTER CARD and more so be inform that i have registered the MASTER CARD with your name here is the code number 5439 8591 0108 3839.secret code 5267 Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my new husband because of the investment projects which i and mine new partner are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to studies.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to REVEREND FATHER PAUL LUKE on your behalf to release the MASTER CARD for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him,He will send the MASTER CARD to you through DHL office without any delay.

God Bless you.

Yours truly

Miss

Phone:
+221777492448
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:29 pm

Greetings ,
This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the western union money transfer agent here in Dakar Senegal to transfer your cheque of (300,000) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118408/03 which i keep for you

My Dear, i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you, but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal head office,meanwhile they have agreed to transfer it through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy in Senegal.

The money could not be transfer to you due to allocated security code, the bank of Senegal has approval to send the cash through western union money transfer, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire transfer

I was unable to complete this issue alone as a result of non-availability of getting hold of your detailed information's required, so you are required to send your full information's to the western union agency here to effect this post.

Full name..............
Full contact address..........
country..............
Mobile phone:............

Email........ ( customercarewesternunion8@gmail.com )

In order to resolve this problem,send an E-mail with your information above to the western Union solicitors fund verification department with the following e-mail Address.

Contact the western union today with the above email address. as soon as this mention information's is received by the western union agent, the money will be transfer to you via western union or from the western union transferring bank.
Regard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

money_gram1@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:14 pm

Send Money Worldwide

FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT

Address: Department of Banking & Financial Institutions

OUR REF:WUMT0XX2/987
ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
MARINE DAKAR SENEGAL.
Hello Dear Customer,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours is inclusive Besides, you were given a high price bill to finalize your transaction which you wasn't able to come up with, in order to receive your payment of which we didn't hear from you for some time now.

our Money Gram is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their outstanding payments in our custody due to high prices. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of 100 Euros to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody. Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity you may have to comply and your funds will be transfer to you. But remember that after ( 3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to our Government's treasury account, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year because this year is not like past year.

Again after (THREE DAYS) we will enter a new project for the new Month and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter the new project. So be advise to send the 100 Euros immediately so that we will register your payments and for you to start receiving your $7000.00 as from today. Be advice that there is no time again for us to call any person on phone.

After the payment of 100 Euros you will start receiving your money every day $7000.00 through the office of Money Gram Money Transfer until your full payments of $50,000.00 United States Dollars is completed.

For you to confirm that your Money Gram first payment is (Available), Tracking Link:

https:/ /secure.moneygram.com/t rackTrack your Reference #:69131903 Sender Name: Ezenna Ike

Note: You can not be able to start picking up the money until your Name is activated to the system. Immediately we receive the payment, we shall activate your name to enable you start receiving your payment immediately.

Send the money through Money Gram or western union Money Transfer with the information below,

NAME: Gift Dickson
CITY: DAKAR
TEST QUESTION:CODE
ANSWER: PICK
Amount: 100 EUROS

The moment I receive the payment of 100 Euros from you today I will release the first payment information of $7000 to you so that you will pick it up from any outlet Money Gram your city. Please re-confirm to us your full address once again where you will like us to transfer your first $7000 installment
payment to you.

Full Name......
Current Address:
State....City......

Current Phone No, In case we send payment to you, because we might need to ring you for an urgent alert.

BEST REGARDS,
Mrs.Gift Dickson

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:ac9:59c1:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id l1-v6csp5302431ocp;
Wed, 7 Nov 2018 05:36:20 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 2002:a05:660c:d8:: with SMTP id q24mr207368itk.5.1541597540590;
Wed, 07 Nov 2018 05:32:20 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AJdET5dOjunm1YWsNKFfinah8f09dlqtC8Lc4zOMD9qSLC4or3cESUo/u0hqMIz3UnMFO7aNZAnj
X-Received: by 2002:a05:660c:d8:: with SMTP id q24mr207285itk.5.1541597539102;
Wed, 07 Nov 2018 05:32:19 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1541597539; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=R3O/Uby3kNShMQZy9Vt30XwpvK/JnZOjUI7f/K91cyP6f0n6W9nkxoW5PJeeKaIHQZ
pmI/vUbYiuMM10zS90hz4aKC6MrSUQxM7coS8n7rPQWSiB1C3Ydn0HZRtX3vL48SsgQY
njxTsyZm0jI4TwW/ifSdZKQBap0c+KwQF4sTFYR1eIazkddsrt1y4oZzjq30SSYQ/5n3
irsE24vwSlUfn/S1Q8nGSWhRWcG/MBzAA9iWFi3kbh8QkbCUZlt+q1LNBMAPSB2+v6WN
tN30koVqdoQRVuV4T56WTZbV3sU2iR3LTvHoH+Qzv/Bo/zjZ8l8jtx+hSS2XXdFs6Ukk
mwXA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=sensitivity:importance:date:subject:to:from:message-id:mime-version
:dkim-signature;
bh=FfDTz8y3lqx5MiMLiq9R0Srk7TvA+NPpFpF0xjudBxs=;
b=v4MR7G5zOcENVH/RwhlBMRGt4NMvPeYdA2m8olfniX9shWT/35f5RQKScRJTxIzOZD
+DVk/j9azTsZNpnfHzIPztX8yW+omiZYMtyqBE8KZd1M0WVrCN7uANHrX+YntZz3/MPs
NsBK3mavd5svas2zqUs1n1wb+nFcSpwujUp1tJSKxdRjVKP9oLoEafQjBVIYyiJv1rww
5ZFiHxWCnHj0UICaVAMbDs09ikpJNUwvf1Uv7tCOmIMrcKEbl6MaenXKdBg9E12FbeaR
azNA6ZS+n7lfqsMGQEXXeoGSxdX7BJtKvzBGo+X+uX5TBoK2dpcIwbcuRyiBQhBvoqiO
DzEw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@mail.com header.s=dbd5af2cbaf7 header.b=YeqeI1Ki;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of money_gram1@cash4u.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=money_gram1@cash4u.com
Return-Path: <money_gram1@cash4u.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id l191-v6si699703itc.142.2018.11.07.05.32.18
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 07 Nov 2018 05:32:19 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of money_gram1@cash4u.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@mail.com header.s=dbd5af2cbaf7 header.b=YeqeI1Ki;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of money_gram1@cash4u.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=money_gram1@cash4u.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mail.com; s=dbd5af2cbaf7; t=1541597538; bh=FfDTz8y3lqx5MiMLiq9R0Srk7TvA+NPpFpF0xjudBxs=; h=X-UI-Sender-Class:From:To:Subject:Date; b=YeqeI1KiS2bfcEkw0ctXTN4i8dSzPw2KYAJwtaqqJvfsmffuaBBN0UB8Py1463/7A
fjhchdGY8UL+uc/cIdTfM6d764jlrzQDeqL45Sx6NEciIUP8VinkyWdASs7Hq4SLWO
GIicsRhFI0P9GjggJWCWb708GT6B6lqnp/qkPUP4=
X-UI-Sender-Class: 214d933f-fd2f-45c7-a636-f5d79ae31a79
Received: from [41.82.219.220] ([41.82.219.220]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan [10.76.45.4]) (via HTTP); Wed, 7 Nov 2018
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-c789fbd3-5df1-4a6d-8cae-0526a0d30a43-1541597538099@3c-app-mailcom-lxa03>
To:
Subject: Hello Dear Customer,
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
X-Priority: 3

Orig IP: 41.82.219.220 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 82.219.220
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

money_gram1@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:19 am

Send Money Worldwide

ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
MARINE DAKAR SENEGAL.
Hello Dear Customer,

Your mail was well understood. We don't receive money by bank to bank transfer, we can only receive the 100 euros by Western Union,Money Gram or Ria transfer, that is the procedure of this transaction. We have sent other funds out with the same procedure.

The $50,000.00 United States Dollars Special BONUS. Because your name and e-mail address was find in our system, among those that lost money with Western union and Money Gram.

You will start receiving your money every day $7000.00 through the office of Money Gram Money Transfer until your full payments of $50,000.00 United States Dollars is completed.

But you have to pay 100 euros to enable our office activate your name in our system, we shall activate your name with the 100 euros to enable you start receiving your $7000.00 immediately.

For you to confirm that your Money Gram first payment is (Available), Tracking Link:

https:/ /secure.moneygram.com/t rackTrack your Reference #:69131903 Sender Name: Ezenna Ike

After the payment of 100 Euros you will start receiving your money every day $7000.00 through the office of Money Gram Money Transfer until your full payments of $50,000.00 United States Dollars is completed.

The moment we receive the payment of 100 Euros from you today we shall release the first payment information of $7000 to you so that you will pick it up from any outlet Money Gram your city.

Send the 100 euros through Money Gram or Western Union Transfer with the information below,

NAME: Gift Dickson
CITY: DAKAR
TEST QUESTION:CODE
ANSWER: PICK
Amount: 100 EUROS

Please send us your full address once again where you will like us to transfer your first $7000 installment payment to you.

Full Name......
Current Address:
State....City......

Current Phone No, In case we send payment to you, because we might need to ring you for an urgent alert.

Again after (THREE DAYS) we will enter a new project for the new Month and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter the new project. So be advise to send the 100 Euros immediately so that we will register your payments and for you to start receiving your $7000.00 as from today. Be advice that there is no time again for us to call any person on phone.

BEST REGARDS,
Mrs.Gift Dickson

Send Money Worldwide

ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
MARINE DAKAR SENEGAL.
Hello Dear Customer,

We are still waiting to receive the information of the 100 euros from you, to enable our Money Gram office here activate your name in our system, we shall activate your name with the 100 euros to enable you start receiving your $7000.00 immediately.

If you don't want, please let us know, so that we can remove your name from our system.

BEST REGARDS,
Mrs.Gift Dickson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

money_gram1@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:47 am

Send Money Worldwide

ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
MARINE DAKAR SENEGAL.
Hello Dear Customer,

Below is the account information to transfar the money, as soon as you send the money, please send the transfer slip.

Name of the bank: Bank of Africa Senegal.
Bank address: Immeuble Elan-Route De NGOR, Zone 12 Quartier Des Almadies-Dakar.
Name of the Account Holder: James Samuel P.
Account Number: 0275725XXXX
Swift Code: AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN:SN08
Bank code: SN100
Branch Code: 01004
CLE RIB: 22

Purpose of sending money: personal business.

BEST REGARDS,
Mrs.Gift Dickson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

money_gram1@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:30 pm

Send Money Worldwide

ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
MARINE DAKAR SENEGAL.
Hello Dear Customer,

If you have send the money to the account, please send the payment slip.

BEST REGARDS,
Mrs.Gift Dickson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Vivain21@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:49 am

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA) DKR
Address : Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D
Tel: (+221)704862475
Fax :(+221) 33 8352140
Email Address:( ubabank.sn.consultant11@gmail.com )
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
ATTN:
Be informed that we have a deposit of the total sum of $150,000USD Credited in ATM Visa Card here in United Bank Of Africa Dakar Senegal,
but before we proceed in sending your ATM Visa Card through DHL Courier service. It is very important that you send all your information as requested below,and also contact the Bank on there email Address as soon as possible( ubabank.sn.consultant11@gmail.com )

Full name :
Home address:
Office address:
Telephone number:
City:
Zip Code:

Phones:
+221704862475
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221338352140
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com

Unread postby Marvin Mwaniki » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:36 pm

Hello I'd like to claim this bank draft left for me by Vivian in my name and how you can send me the sum of 300000$ to my country of residence. Please comply
Marvin.
Marvin Mwaniki
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.