Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vivian22@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

vivian22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:56 am

vivian
Female / Single
26 - Dakar / Senegal

Slogan
peace and love
About Me
i am a good looking i am a good loi am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girloking girl
Looking For
honest man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 153
Weight(kg) 66
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession schooling
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests good
Activities good
Books good
Movies good
Music good
TV Shows good
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Gemini

Greetings from vivian .

I apologies for introducing into your privacy, since we don't know each other, I am happy to get in contact with you,

I`m vivian by name presently single girl,my dear,please write back in my email address (vivian22@hotmail.com) for more introduction,my pictures and purpose of writing to you. Please do not neglect my message.

I wait patiently to hear from you,

Yours New

friend vivian.(vivian22@hotmail.com)

vivian.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: vivian22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:14 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest one,
How are you today?alongside with your family?am very happy for your response to the mail i sent to you,Dearest please i know that this message might come to you as a surprise, but i want you to understand my reasons of writing you,
my names is vivian jones, am 25(years old single,am a very peaceful lady looking towards to meet an inspiring person(am a sudanese, and my biological mother was Evelyn jones,who was a missionary in the southern Sudan, and later she became a successful couple alongside with my dad who was Dr Engr.paul.David, the Chairman of Grus-Melton Oil and Gas Company (a private extracting oil in Darfur Sudan),and also a secretary to the(F.I.P.G.S) foreign investors on petroleum and gas sector in southern Darfur Sudan
And later he became a victim during the political/regional crisis in my country(Darfur Sudan)that leads to his assassination alongside with my beloved mother,and after the death of my parents,my wicked stepmother who was also a Sudanese came back from abroad only to claim all the funds and properties of my late parents which some part of it was deposited on my half as the next of kin, she maltreated me and made several plot to kill me,so i became afraid, and i took away all the important document of my late fathers funds and properties concerning my own part of inheritance and escape my dear life to a near by country (Dakar Senegal,)
where am living as a refugee under the care of a church ministry in attachment to the united nation solution to war victims,(U.N.S.W.V) dearest life here has been a total strange attachment to the whole of my living
please don,t be discourage because of my present situations, i believe inside of me that you will never break my heart or let me down, that's why am revealing the whole of my identity to you,
please Dearest it has been my pleasure to meet a person like you, a person who really understand the value of life and the important of friendship,am not really looking on to age or distance as a barrier to friendship,am looking for someone who can really inspire me,love and assist me to overcome loneliness and the past memories of my late parents,
How i wish i could be with you,it could have be a better opportunity for me to return back to my studies,i was a second year student in the faculty of geology and mining (Sudan university of science and technology) before the tragedy that leads me to be in this condition today,but God so kind to my late parents, for leaving me behind as their next of kin, dearest with love and trust, i wish to inform you about this deposit, my late parents(father) loves me so much, that he deposited the,sum of six million five hundred thousands us dollars(6.5milliom us dollars) with my name as his next of kin,
And am contacting you for your possible assistance, I am charged with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality who can help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in their country as a refugee. how i wish, I would like to see you, but Moreover,in the hope above that you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them about this fund of my late father, which was deposited in their custody. dearest one of my reason for contacting you,is that am afraid that the bank may liquidate this account if i don,t go for it now,please I'm giving this offer to you as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to help me recover the money from the bank and transfer it into your nominated account.I would like to continue my studies as soon as this money arrive in your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal, i want to start a new life,as I have the desire to become a celebrity in the nearest future.
I will be happy if you can do this for me.You can contact me through this number (+221778105173) is a reverend fathers ,phone number,his name is revrend destiny, he was the minister in-charge of the camp where am residing and the Reverend Fathers email address is (revdestiny@ymail.com) please feel free to call me, whenever you call, please tell him that you want to speak with vivian jones he will send for them to call me in the female hostel, please do not hesitate, because I need to hear from you soon and also.i will be happy if you can send your pictures to me,so i can see you and admire you also,as i wish to have you in my mind
Therefore, in your desire to do this for me I would like to get some of your informations, so i can easily update the bank more about you,
1.Your Full Name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Immediately i get this,i will give you the bank contact where
the money was deposited,so you can get in contact with them.
Bye and take good care of yourself and have a good day.
yours Sincerely
vivian jones

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W52 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 16 Dec 2014 01:23:16 -0800
X-TMN: [qjBcdTRbWNjsE/uN5V0WhMUUmR4a6a1+]
X-Originating-Email: [vivian22@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W521B8F3866960699ED0D19C06C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: vivian22@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_4e86eacd-b42a-4244-bf40-75ec0e3b0612_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
MY Darling
Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to talk to you and see you face to face, please i want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone. Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Mr. Nelson Smith.
Director, Office of International Payments / telex services department)
Royal Bank of Scotland,
1 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7SB,
Aldermanbury Square, London,Britain.
Email -( royalbank@mail.com)
Tel No: +447773486797
Fax Number: +4480447747333

Information about the depositor

Name of the depositor - Dr . Paul Jones
Amount deposited - 6.5milliom us dollars
Nationality - sudan
Next of kin - Miss Vivian Jones
Account number - RBS / 10590346
Type of account - In the family real T. Files
Fund Ref Nos - WTG584W9557F
Date of Deposit - April 1995
The purpose of Deposit - Safe keeping
Country Deposit - London

Darling please contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 M USD(Six million five hundred thousand US dollars).deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love
Miss Vivian:

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W18 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S50.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:12:50 -0800
X-TMN: [WufAF8VsgcOSOsCk3ZWSV0EX4sanitWt]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W1824AD4B9C29A3D183DBCBC06D0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_6ce05410-eb7a-460f-b3e7-dbf150d9f0af_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello Dearest one,
How are you doing over there? l hope that you are doing well? As for me my condition here is too bad,I am suffering a lot here in the refugee camp,No good food or water.Well honey i thank you so much for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.

Darling Listen,i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and my reverend no one again knows about it since my parent's are dead.So i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money ok,please Darling never you disappoint me and i am not going to disappoint you aswell.

Honey l have seen the mail which you have received from the bank and about the request the bank needs from us for the transfer of the money into your account.So l told my Revered about it and he gave to me the contact information of this lawyer so that you will contact him and tell him to prepare those documents for us. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in Senegalese Bar Association.

Honey i have send this two documents with me to the lawyer ( The death certificate and A copy of the statement of the account issued to my late father by the bank ) So please i will like you to write mail to the lawyer now and tell him that you are my trustee that you want him to help us prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath from federal high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name as the bank demanded to enable the transfer of my late father's fund into your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,

Name Bar.Dr. Bamba Desires (Esq)
P.O. BOX MB 142 Dakar
E-mail: (barlukedouglas@consultant.com )
(barristerbambadesire@gmail.com)
phone : (+221765719691)

please my lovely darling try to write to the lawyer now and tell him to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath and it will be in your name ok. And please send your full details to the lawyer with your address and phone number so that he will use it to prepare the documents in you name ok.And don't forget to let me know when ever you contact with him.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Ever Vivian

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W11 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S46.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 08:06:51 -0800
X-TMN: [yUQicHrQDH47uXIxRrLe1LnGO8m6GvQ9]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W117CC7550B6667DD0EEF4CC06B0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_bda82667-1340-4f2a-b1d2-e5f3ff2f824d_"

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778105173
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447012952472
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447031800673
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447773486797
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +4480447747333
Number billable as freephone number

+221765719691
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

TWO BANK ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
BANK NAME __________________ BICIS.

ACCOUNT NAME ___________ BASSIROU DIEYE

IBAN N0 _____ SN89_ SN01 0015 2001 2749 6000 8295

BANK SWIFT _________ BICISNDXXXX

ACCOUNT N0________012749600082

BANK CODE _____: SN010

CODE GUICHET _________01520

CLE RIB_________95

COUNTRY DAKAR SENEGAL,

BANK NAME..........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME..........GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER........02729650003
COUNTRY...........DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. 36 YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK SWIFT.........AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE.........SN100
CODE GUICHET...........01004
CLE RIB.......40
IBAN............SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

This is the 10th time I have received this account form a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:18 am

Vivian's Skype ID:
live:vivian22_4

Skype ID for Western Union:
live:western.union.moneytransfer_13

Greetings ,
This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the western union money transfer agent here in Dakar Senegal to transfer your cheque of (300,000) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118408/03 which i keep for you

My Dear, i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you, but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal head office,meanwhile they have agreed to transfer it through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy in Senegal.

The money could not be transfer to you due to allocated security code, the bank of Senegal has approval to send the cash through western union money transfer, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire transfer

I was unable to complete this issue alone as a result of non-availability of getting hold of your detailed information's required, so you are required to send your full information's to the western union agency here to effect this post.

Full name..............
Full contact address..........
country..............
Mobile phone:............

In order to resolve this problem,send an E-mail with your information above to the western Union solicitors fund verification department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail : ( Western.Union.MoneyTransfer.Sn@hotmail.com )

Contact the western union today with the above email address. as soon as this mention information's is received by the western union agent, the money will be transfer to you via western union or from the western union transferring bank.
Regard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello Dearest ,

How are you doing over there in your country? I hope you are doing great over there in your country. It's been a very long time since we last communicated. I have been battling with sickness for over months now. At the same time i have been having serious problems with the lawyer Bar.Dr. Bamba Desires over they way he treated you and over the way he handled our transaction with the Royal Bank Of Scotland.

I had a very serious problem with him that he nearly arrested me if not for the intervention of the Reverend who stopped the lawyer. I told the lawyer that his service is no longer needed cos of the way he treated you and he wanted to arrest me that i must pay for all the service that he has already rendered to us.

I am sorry for everything that had happened. It was never my intention that you will go through any stress in the process of helping me. Please forgive. I am still working with the bank and i have discharged the lawyer from helping us with his legal backups.

Please i will like to know how you are faring.
I am waiting to hear from you
Yours vivian jones
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 05, 2016 1:50 am

Skype ID for Barrister:
live:alexandrialawfirm.co

Hello sweetheart,

Thanks once again for your love, care And ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person having seeing that you are the right to guide me to successful of this matter.

Dearest, i cannot wait to be with you because i keep on thinking of you since today but regarding the documents am so happy that Rev.Father has found us a good and reliable lawyer who will assist us in procurement of your power of attorney and your affidavit oath of transfer on your behalf here, since the bank required that it must be secured here because of my status and for me to sign as your partner for the transfer.

Dearest, like i told you earlier that i have with me here the Deposit Certificate issued to my late father by the bank and the Death certificate of my late father,(so i have given it to the lawyer now for his legal approval before sending it to the bank for the transfer.

Dearest, i wish to notify you that the lawyer is a registered lawyer here and a board member of (Senegalese Barristers association), due to my refugee status here he has agreed to help us out and not only securing the document for us but also promised to stand as our legal back up and legal representative until the fund gets to your account.

Honey,when i told him every thing about you he now demanded that you should contact him directly as my partner for him to guide and instruct you on how to go about the documents therefore he now provided us with his contact information's for you to contact him with so you are required to contact him directly with the given information's bellow;

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner the person Miss. Vivian Jones from the camp told him about him and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late)father's ACCOUNT with the bank. to your account in your country.

His contact information's are as follows,

BARRISTER ALEXANDRIA JAMME OF: ALEXANDRIA LAW FIRM .
Telephone Number is +221 706027184
EMAIL ADDRESS ( alexandrialawfirm.co@hotmail.com )
( alexandrialawfirm@lawyer.com )

To avoid delay and mistake, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the documents with the application letter bellow this mail and also try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know on the development of securing the document for us.

I want you to know that the future of this transfer lies on your hands now as i told you earlier so you are required to contact the lawyer whom am directing you to now and make sure that you act according to his legal instructions to ensure that he helps us secure your power of Attorney and your Affidavit Oath which is going to stand as a legal back for the transfer into your account because you know my situation here and that i require your almost support and seriousness now.

Honey i will also like you to send as scan copy of your proof of identity to the bank as they asked for it and now inform them that you are preparing the other required documents that they should bear with us so that before then ,you must have secure the other requirements and send it to the them.

Honey please try and update me as soon as you must have contacted the lawyer with this endorsement letter.

Yours forever
Miss Loveth Albert

CONTACT HIM WITH THIS ENDORSEMENT LETTER.

Dear Barrister Alexandria Jamme,

I am...................... the Partner of Miss Vivian Jones, the daughter of Dr Engr.paul.David, Miss Vivian Jones is in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal and she gave me your email address through the Rev Father in-charge of the Camp named Rev Peter Benedict.

Sir I am contacting you on the behalf of my partner Miss. Vivian Jones whom her late father deposited $6.5milliom us dollarsin a bank, The Bank needs some legal documents from the high court In Senegal like Power of Attorney, Affidavit of Oath and Death Certificate of Vivian Jones late father and Deposit Certificate of the fund.

But Sir according to my partner she said she have the number 4 and 5 which is her fathers death certificate and Deposit Certificate of the fund, which she also told me that she has given it to you for legal verifications before submitting it to the bank.

Therefore,we need your legal back ups to help us secure Number 2 and 3 which is a sworn Affidavit of oath and a power of attorney from a Senegalese high court before the bank can transfer the fund to me.

Sir i will appreciate if you will grant my request and there by inform me on the requirement to enable you secure the above mentioned document from the High Court.

Here is my contact information's easy communication and for the procurement of the documents in approval of my endorsement letter sir.

1.Your full name....................................................
2.Your contact address.......................................
3.Your phone number.........................................
4.Your nationality..................................................
5.Your Age..............................................................
6.Your Occupation................................................

Your Sincerely
Your name

PHONE NUMBER:
+221706027184
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alexandrialawfirm.co@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 10:44 pm

(BARR)ALEXANDRIAJAMME OF: ALEXANDRIA LAW
65 AV GEORGES POMIDOU(1st-FLOOR)
EMAIL...(alexandrialawfirm.co@hotmail.com)
PHONE: (+221 706027184)

ATTENTION!!!!

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED FROM YOU TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM ONE OF THE LEADING BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) YOUR FIRST NAME ...........................
(2) YOUR LAST NAME ............................
(3) YOUR PARTNER'S FULL NAME ....................
(4) YOUR COUNTRY ...............................
(5) YOUR HOME ADDRESS ....................
(6) YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS ........................
(7) YOUR IDENTITY OR PASSPORT NUMBER IF ANY................
(8) YOUR PHONE NUMBERS ..........................
(9) YOUR FAX NUMBER IF ANY ................................
(10) YOUR OCCUPATION...................................
(11) YOUR AGE.........................

AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH,

YOU HAS TO SEND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM SO THAT I WILL PROCEED IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER WHICH MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK IMMEDIATELY WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
(BARRISTER ALEXANDRIA JAMME) (ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
DAKAR SENEGAL
PHONE: ( +221706027184 )
EMAIL...( alexandrialawfirm.co@hotmail.com )

HEADER:
Return-Path: <alexandrialawfirm.co@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W30 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 4 May 2016
From: alexandria lawfirm <alexandrialawfirm.co@hotmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 07, 2016 7:28 am

The same "bank" is reported since 2014 in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=816&start=10.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vivain21@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Skype ID:
live:vivain21

Hello Dearest,
How are you doing today hope fine.
It's mine pleasure to write this mail to you now,I believe that you are doing well,
God will always bless you for taking care of me and i assure you that you will not regret helping an orphan like me as you will get your money back and equally manage the rest of the money for our future till i come over.
My Love, i am just coming back from the lawyer's office with the Reverend Father to know if the documents are ready so that i can sign the documents for the bank to transfer my money to your position.
He told me that we have to pay (970 dollars) before he will prepare the power of attorney due to the stamp duty fees at the high court before the chief judge will sign the power of attorney and i ask him how many days it will take and he told me just two days the document will be ready as soon as we pay the fees.
Please my Love, help me as i don't have any other person except you and i am assuring you that you will not regret helping me as you will have your money back plus 30% of my money for your assistance and as you know this is the only thing left as soon as we get this power of attorney everything will be over.
I am an innocent young girl suffering here with all hopes to live a better life with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account.
Dear if it means taking loan from the bank, please do that for me as you will get back your money and manage the rest for our future because i will be happy to be part of your family.
Thank you once again for your love and concern God will bless you and provide for your family as you help me.
Yours in Love,
Vivain.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <vivain21@hotmail.com>
Received: from AMSPR06MB589.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([169.254.7.220]) by
AMSPR06MB589.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([169.254.7.220]) with mapi id
15.01.0492.014; Sat, 7 May 2016

(BARR) ALEXANDRIA JAMME OF: ALEXANDRIA LAW FIRM

Attention Mr. ,

Sequel to your e-mail this afternoon on the issue of helping you and your partner to procure the necessary documents required by the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, to make your claims and transfer to your account in your country or anywhere of your choice, we wish to inform you that your personal data has been received in my law noble firm, and your information has been registered at the law court of Senegal for approving of the two documents needed to transfer the fund belonging to late. Dr Engr.paul.David. to your account.

We are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns. I have been told by your partner Miss. vivian jones, was in my office last few days ago with the Reverend Father to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. And she gave me the photocopies of Deposit Certificate, and Death Certificate of late Dr Engr.paul.David

From my inquiries from the Federal High Court this morning, it will cost the sum of ($670 Dollars) for authentication of the power of attorney and an affidavit of support at the high court before it becomes valid and ($205 Dollars) for notary stamping at the notary republic, My legal processing fee is($400 Dollars) total ($1275 Dollars).

To speedy the process you are to send these money to me today through (Western Union or Money Gram) with my accountant's name which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble law firm office to prepare and validate the Power of Attorney and an affidavit of support here in the high court and notary republic respectively.You are to send the sum of ($1275 Dollars) with the name of my accountant:Use the information below to make the payment.

Receivers Name............ Coumba Kallo
City:............................. Dakar
Question ..................... OK
Answer ........................ YES

The cost of obtaining the document's including our service fee is ($1275 Dollars) Also it will take about 2 working days to process the documents..

The affidavit of support will first be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft the Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by your partner Miss. vivian jones, and witness by me also naturalized by the Federal magistrate.

Note, upon receipt of the fee and the needed to obtain this documents, we shall proceed immediately to procure the documents which will take us 2 working days to complete. Should you have any question, contact us at (+221 706027184)

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
(BARRISTER ALEXANDRIA JAMME) (ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
DAKAR SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2016 8:34 pm

Good day my beloved,
happy Sunday my love,honey i received A message your message regarding on how to pay the money for the document,i also received the Account the Lawyer sent to i will like you to try and make the payment tomorrow morning so that he will start the process of the document and i will as well go to the his office tomorrow to inform him that you will be making the payment tomorrow so that he will do everything as fast as possible for the Bank to start the transfer immediately,am tired of being here at the camp life here is not comfortable we hardly eat once a day and no medical treatment please my darling try and make the payment tomorrow and after you must have done the payment you as well inform me so that i will go to his office immediately with the rev.father,i will be waiting for your respond.

Good Evening Mr ,i received your mail this evening regarding on how you will make the payment and here is the Account information you will use to make the payment of ($1275 dollars)After you must have make the payment today or Monday morning you are to scan the payment slip and forward it to me as well and i will start the process of the document immediately without any delay.Here is the Account Information below

Bank Name Bank Of Africa
Name Asare Victus
Account number: 0423170000374
IBAN: (SN100010150423170000374)
Swift Code (afrisndaxxx)
Country Senegal Dakar
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivain21@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Skype ID:
live:vivain21

Good morning my husband how are you today,i went to the Lawyer office with th rev.father to know if you make the payment yesterday the Lawyer say that you didnt do that and that you requested for another Account which he have given to you please go and make the payment this morning with the Account the Lawyer gave you again i know by now the Royal Bank of Scotland will be worried by now and the will be waiting for the document,try and do is fast i will be waiting for your respond.

Mr make use of this Account to make the payment Now i will be waiting for your Respond Immediately.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.