Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vivian22@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

vivain21@hotmail.com alexandrialawfirm.co@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Please my dear make use of this Account to make the payment Immediately so that i will process the Account.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MARTIN TONY GEORGE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 5 0 0 9 3 5 0 0 0 5
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 92
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5009 3500 0592

Send me the payment slip after the payment.

My darling go ahead and make use of the Account the Lawyer send to you to make the payment tomorrow and also inform me when you done that i will be waiting for your respond to morrow.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: vivian22@hotmail.com alexandrialawfirm.co@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:36 am

Dear mr ,how are you doing today i have not gotten any respond from you since two days now,please i want to remind you that the early you make the payment for me to process the document needed by the bank so now i contacted my partner over there in USA and he provided me with his Account information for you to make the payment then i will recieved it from him here is his bank information there in USA,please make the payment immediately now.

Name ogochukwu Daniel

Account 508252587

Routing 111000614

Chase bank

Checking account

Bank address : 3203 southwest fwy Houston texas 77027.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivain21@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:16 am

Good Day To You,
How is life with you and people around you? Hope all is well with you. Honestly, I was shocked you stopped communicating me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund out of the bank with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a French business woman that catered for other logistics.

However, I left the sum of $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card. This $500,000 is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in this transaction. The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM location. So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

I will like you to help me donate $200,000.00 US Dollars to any refugee camps and orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any. Then the remaining $300,000.00 Dollars is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me when i was in refugee camp.

I would have sent the ATM card to your address by myself, but I lack the time to do that now because I have to urgently meet up with my business colleagues in Russia. I will be heading to the airport as soon as I send you this email because I will be traveling out of my country to Russia where I shall continue with a petroleum business engagements.

For your good, I left the ATM card with one Mr. Slogo Zuela. He is a bank officer, now go on and contact him through his official email address(cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com) or (customerservice.cbaobank@clerk.com) so that he can dispatch to you the ATM card at your contact address. Simply contact Mr. Slogo Zuela immediately so
that he can send the ATM card to you.

Below is the contact of Mr. Slogo Zuela
Telephone Number: +221777181390
Email: cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com
customerservice.cbaobank@clerk.com

Thanks and God bless you

Yours Loveth

cash4u.com Whois:
(Warning!! Malicious website!)
Domain Name: CASH4U.COM
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 9
Whois Server: whois.register.com
Referral URL: http://www.register.com
Name Server: PDNS1.ULTRADNS.NET
Name Server: PDNS2.ULTRADNS.NET
Name Server: PDNS3.ULTRADNS.ORG
Name Server: PDNS4.ULTRADNS.ORG
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 14-jul-2008
Creation Date: 29-apr-1996
Expiration Date: 30-apr-2018
Registrant Name: ATTN Domain Inquiries
Registrant Organization: World Media Group, LLC
Registrant Street: 90 Washington Valley Rd., #1128
Registrant City: Bedminster
Registrant State/Province: NJ
Registrant Postal Code: 07921
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9089030200
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant Fax: +1.9082759105
Registrant Fax Ext.:
Registrant Email: domains@world.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bar.sylvanus.boboo0@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:00 am

Couldn't trace this anywhere else on site so putting it here because of the cash4u.com E-mail address:

Skype ID's:
UBA Cards
live:ubacards
Francis Wetego
Cotonou, Benin
franciswetego
live:bar.sylvanus.boboo0

FIll in the form and forward your bank details to bank being the paying bank with there email address

United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc.
Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II,Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Contact person:Mr.Enoch AGBATO (Branch Manager)
Tel: +229 95662791
Card Dpt free server email: Email ubacards@hotmail.com
Official Email: my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com

Dear Sir,

FUND APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIMS.

I , Hereby officially apply as a legal beneficiary to the fund Ref: BOA09273 deposited in 1998 by my late Dr. Bonds, as written under the United Nation WILL Endorsement rights of 1991 that a true WILL Can be endorse with a Power of Attorney to a person as a legal right to claim a fund deposited by a deceased customer, I hereby solicited in accordance to United Nation rights that the management of this Bank should release the fund value to 84 Million United State Dollars on my favor.

I hereby appeal to the board to honor the above request. For more confirmations I will be in position to provide any documents to back up my claims, So do not hesitate to get back to me.

YOUR BANKING DETAILS

BENEFICIARY NAME :

YOUR PHONE NUMBER

BANK NAME :

ACCOUNT TYPE :

ACCOUNT NAME :

ACCOUNT NUMBER :

SWIFT CODE :

THANKS

..........................................................................................................................................

Waiting to hear from you as soon as you forward the fill APPLICATION LETTER to the bank

God bless you and your family.

Bar Sylvanus Boboo

Header:
Return-Path: <bar.sylvanus.boboo0@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM4PR07MB1620.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.166.132.150]) by
AM4PR07MB1620.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.166.132.150]) with mapi id
15.01.0587.013; Wed, 31 Aug 2016
From: bar.sylvanus boboo <bar.sylvanus.boboo0@hotmail.com>
Subject: fill APPLICATION LETTER to the bank

Phone:
+22995662791
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel (MOOV Bénin)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:05 pm

CBAO Groupe Attijariwafa Bank Dakar Sénégal
Adresse : 1, place de l’indépendance BP 129 Dakar – Sénégal
Contact Telephone:(+221770344345)
Contact email :(cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com)
(customerservice.cbaobank@clerk.com)

Notre Ref:(cbao/dkr-sn/02/09/2016)

Attn: ,

Good day and have a nice day,i really appreciate your urgent respond regarding your ATM master card that is here with us,please i will like you to forward to us immediately now all your contact imformation that will enable us to post the ATM card to you through DHL courier service and we will make an enquiry how much it will cost,please do send us your contact information it is needed very urgent now.

You are required to send us your information's completely as listed bellow:-

full name*
Contact Address*
Country*
State*
City*
Zip*
Phone*

If there is any question you can as well call on my Number for clerification.

Mr. Slogo Zuela
Telephone Number: +221770344345

Dear Mr ,we want to let you know how urgent and fast your contact Address information is needed so that we can hand it over to the DHL courier service office to post it to your destination so please go ahead and forward your information to us immediately,for fast delivery.

Thanks.Mr Slogo.

Profile Elements:
Loveth Albert / ahmet.ceyhan.7161953
Active on July 7th, 2016
Interested In: Men and Women

Capture.PNG

Phone:
+221770344345
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Contact email :(customerservice.cbaobank@clerk.com)

Notre Ref:(cbao/dkr-sn/03/09/2016)

Attention

Thanks for your kind regards and information, I am writing as regards to the development i encountered at the courier office while trying to see how i can send you the Visa Card, The Director said that this will cost you $300 Dollar only as payment for delivery. I asked why the fee is this much and the director informed me that Visa Card are insured in other to avoid any loss or misplacement/mishandling by the courier service. The courier company receives payment before posting any document.
Due to the urgency of this matter. I agree with the director of the courier company that you should send fee's of $300 Dollar so that the Visa Card will be posted to you immediately and a copy of the air way bill will be issued to you to enable you tracked the package until it gets to your door post. they promised and assured to deliver it after three days of your payment, it has to be door to door delivery, as soon as the courier service arrivals to your city, you will be called to wait for the delivery, Be advice to do something very fast so that you can receive your Visa Card as agreed,
Meanwhile here is the cost of sending and registration of your Visa Card through any of these below Express Courier Services and that is the cost from here to your country, You are required to pay the necessary courier charges to enable me send your Visa Card immediately,

Mailing;...................... .....$170.00 DOLLAR
Vat (20%)......................... .. $130,00 DOLLAR
(it will take 2days to delivery)
TOTAL......................... ....$300 DOLLAR

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable send it through Money Gram Or western Union money transfer with the name of my secretary here below,

Name.....COUMBA KALLO
Country.....SENEGAL
City......DAKAR
AMOUNT...... ($300 dollars)
Tell........ +221770344345

Immediately i receive the courier fee, I will send the Visa Card to you immediately and forward the tracking number to you. I wait for your urgent response with evidence of payment to enable me dispatch it today,

I SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
BEST REGARDS,
General manager : Mr.SLOGO

Header:
Return-Path: <cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com>
Received: from [41.82.22.197] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 3 Sep 2016
From: "cbaogroupatt. banksene" <cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com>

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.22.197<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Good day Mr ,
We want to officailly remind you how urgent and fast your payment for the DHL courier service is needed for us to proceed in posting your ATM card to you immediately,make the payment with the name giving to you,so that it will get to you by next week so try and send the money immediately.i will be waiting for your urgent respond now.

Thanks.Mr Slogo

Mr ,your urgent respond is highly needed regarding the payment for the charges from the DHL courier service to enable them proceed the posting immediately.

Dear sir,how are you doing today i have not heard from you again i will like to know the sitaution of things and why you stop communicating with me,mean while we still have you card here and we are waiting for the DHL fee charges once you pay the money we will proceed to send you your card immediately,you are to respond back to us immediately now.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivain21@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:28 pm

How are you doing honey and how is work going over there,please i want to know if you have recieved the ATM card from the bank which i told you to contact if you have not please try and reach them and also do the necessary thing for it to get to you there.write me back.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubacards@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:24 am

6th September 2016

Attention:

Translated By AlterVista.
Dear valuable customer,

Ref: Information as regards to your ATM Card Fund Transfer

Welcome to UBA the United Bank For Africa.

UBA is Africa's global bank, a large bank with many branches across the globe including Europe and the United States.

We write to acknowledge receipt of your application for the release of your payment as we have already received signal/approval from our Apex Bank, Banque centrale des États de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (Central Bank of West African States) for the payment to be released via ATM Cash Card with immediate effect to your goodself.

We chose to pay you via VISA ATM Cash Card because is secured and gives receiver absolute privacy and convenience. The use of ATM Card has become a very good alternative in the transfer of funds all over the world and your total fund due in your favor will be programmed into a VISA ATM Cash Card and you will deserve the right to either come here to sign for release of the card or it will be insured and dispatched for delivery to your address. After you receive it, you will deserve the right to walk to any functioning Automated Teller Machine (ATM Machine) close to you and start making withdrawals of your funds, or you take the ATM Card to your banker and the fund in it will be diverted into your bank account.

One thing you must understand is that transfer of funds from West African States to Asia, Europe and America is very difficult because of so many restrictions on international transfers, but I want to assure you that payment via ATM Card is easy, risk free and free of encumbrances which you will notice shortly as we proceed.

It is my duty to ensure you receive your fund without encumbrances so I urge you follow my instructions accordingly to enable us serve you better with this good office.

Kindly fill attached Card Centre Form and return immediately to enable issuance of your ATM Card.
Note that your bank account detail is optional.

We anticipate your urgent response to this regard to enable us serve you better.

Call this number after filling and returning attached Form for prompt attendance +254736173991.

Thanks for making us your choice as your happiness is our ultimate target.

Regards.

Mr. Enoch AGBATO
Card Switching Officer,
UBA Cash4U Dpt.
Official e-mail: my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com
Free-server mail: ubacards@hotmail.com
Tel: +254736173991

This is a confidential email and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately. You are not allowed to copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please note that there is a risk that information requested via email can be tampered with by hackers while en route to your mailbox or seen by unauthenticated individuals if your mailbox security is inadequate. Emails are your contribution towards a safer, cleaner environment.We thank you for contributing to the protection of our environment, do not print this mail.DISCLAIMER:This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. UBA Africards and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être reta rdé, intercepté ou modifié. UBA Africard et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.

20160907022659-be7fc26a-me.png

Profile Elements:
Gary Anderson / 100013176331418
Active on August 7th, 2016.

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Country or destination Kenya
Original network provider* Celtel Kenya Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:49 pm

Contact email :(customerservice.cbaobank@clerk.com )

Notre Ref:(cbao/dkr-sn/07/09/2016)

Attention

Mr ,thanks for your urgend we want to officially informed you about the payment that you will about to make and your decision in making the payment bank to bank in your country,from my own point of view,i was made to understand from the DHL courier service and also there co felow agent over there that if you are to make the payment bank to bank that you must try and make the payment of $500 dollars,reason was because the account that you will make the payment will as well deduct there own money from there and send the rest of the money down here,but were by you are to make the payment through fast means of sending money which is western union or money then you are to go ahead and send $300 dollars,now you are to decide on which one that is better for you and also if you are to make the payment bank to bank in your country then you are to make use of these Account information to pay in the money in your country today and after the payment you forward to me the payment slip immediately without delay for the confirmation of your payment,here below is the Account informatiom,

NAME.......OGOCHUKWU DANIEL
Account/Num.......508252587
Routing.....111000614
BANK NAME....Chase bank
Checking account
BANK ADDRESS....3203 southwest fwy Houston texas 77027.

Make use of the Account to pay the money today immediately and forward the payment slip to me as well,i will be waiting for your urgent respond as well immediately now.

Thanks.Mr SLOGO.

Mr ,i hope you recieved my mails and the bank Account information i gave,i will like to know if you have make the payment and try and make sure you made the payment and also send me the payment slip as required,get back to me immediately.

Thanks.Mr Slogo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubacards@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:42 pm

7th September 2016

Attention:

Dear valuable customer,

Your request has been officially noted.

If you will find it difficult filling our Card Center Form, we have made it easy for you.

Kindly fill in needed details below?

Full Name:
Address:
Tele/Fax:
Date of Birth:
Country of Domicile:
Local Currency:
Amount:
Name of Next of Kin:
Address of Next of Kin:.

8th September 2016

Attention:

Dear valuable customer,

Your request has been officially noted.

If you will find it difficult filling our Card Center Form, we have made it easy for you.

Kindly fill in needed details below?

Full Name:
Address:
Tele/Fax:
Date of Birth:
Country of Domicile:
Local Currency:
Amount:
Name of Next of Kin:
Address of Next of Kin:.

We anticipate your urgent response to this regard to enable us serve you better.

Thanks for making us your choice as your happiness is our ultimate target.

Regards.

Mr. Enoch AGBATO
Card Switching Officer,
UBA Cash4U Dpt.
Official e-mail: my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com
Free-server mail: ubacards@hotmail.com

This is a confidential email and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately. You are not allowed to copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please note that there is a risk that information requested via email can be tampered with by hackers while en route to your mailbox or seen by unauthenticated individuals if your mailbox security is inadequate. Emails are your contribution towards a safer, cleaner environment.We thank you for contributing to the protection of our environment, do not print this mail.DISCLAIMER:This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. UBA Africards and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être reta rdé, intercepté ou modifié. UBA Africard et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.