Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fanta4samuel@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

fanta4samuel@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 11:35 am

http://www.4pp l.com/fanty4u

honest,caring,love

I am a:Woman
Birthday:12.07.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello I hope you come as no surprise to see my e-mail? I would like us to share a good relationship with you. I'm Fanty by name, my e-mail (fanta4samuel@yahoo.Com) have a good day and waiting to hear from you, because I have to say something very important to you...(fanta4samuel at ya-hoo.com)
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: fanta4samuel@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 11:39 am

Received: from [203.42.246.231] australia
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 10:00:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dear HH,

Thank you very much for writing back, I will like you to know a bit about me, My name is Ms Fanty, I am an African living in Dakar but not an indigenous of Dakar in the city of St Louis; this is not a rich country. But it is very friendly and many foreigners from around the world love it for that. We have a lot of interesting things here - If you want to come and visit, you are very much welcome. If you come, I will be happy to guide you through this country and I think you will like the expedition. I am not here to play games with you but to offer you a good hand of lasting friendship. All I will ask for is your commitment to true relationship and real time love. The age different between us mean nothing to me, all i need is care and love,

You know, in life it is important to be honest, truthful and trustworthy. Only then can a relationship stand the taste of time. I will endeavor to tell you the whole truth about me as we go on, so that if you accept me, you will be accepting me for what I am rather than for what I am not. As you may know I work here as a receptionist.

Please, don’t worry if sometimes I do not reply quickly, because I have no computer of myself. My birth day is 12th June. I was born here in Africa and I have spent all my life in African country. In our family, we were born two - my elder sister and I, My sister died in 1997 – some years ago before my Parents died. I am living with roommates here in the Camp; my country Sudan is very diverse if not because of politics crises all time that course us to divide into two. We have many tribes speaking 6 languages. I speak one language and I hope you can teach me your language. English is the general official language in the country and I am very good at it.

I don’t drink alcohol and I don’t smoke - purely for health considerations. But I love to have a good time. I like traveling to the country side and have some fun. I like jogging and watching movies. I am a woman full of love. Sometimes I can be said to be critical because I hate disorder or some form of inconsistency. I hate to see the person I love suffering. If there is something I can do for my partner, I will do it without delay. I enjoy making him feel he is the best one in the world. I will certainly tell you more as we go. About my private life in my next mail to know if I can confide in you, Have a great day and look after your sweet self!

I remain yours for love,

Fanty,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 10:16 am

fanta4samuel@yahoo.com

Hello Dear

How is your day today and I hope this communication Between Us will last Into a lasting friendship and Please read this message very Carefully and Understand What I'm trying to say and do in my life, I feel this will Be a lasting friendship if you agree. Serious I'm a very young lady with a good heart so please be with me and Serious Do Not break it. I do realize That MOST of These sites are not always 100% correct match on Their Choices Not to mention as we live miles away from Each Other and Our age difference.

However, if I Passed ups the chance to connect such a very sincere person as you, if you feel Truly We Can Do This, Then let’s not waste time on getting to know Each Other towards a Meaningful relationship. There is so much I wish to share with you about myself; if I had the chance to know you better. I want you to also know that our age differences do not bother me as long as you care for me.

My name is Ms Fanta Samuel Abujohn, 25 yrs old from Sudan, I am tall, Average body, fair in complexion. I am caring, easygoing, cheerful, kind, and sincere and I am the daughter of the Late Lt, Samuel Abujohn, Who Passed Away in Yambio, on Thursday 14th 2008. My late father was the Governor of Western Equatorial State. The death of my late father was a great loss to me in all aspect, Because my vision end up Immediately after he passed out, Since the Death of my father, my stepmother has-been maltreating me Because she Planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. I wanted to travel overseas with all the documents that could lay my hands on; she hides away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did Not Where I discover my father's File which contains important documents.

So I manage to escape down to Senegal where i am presently staying in United World Mission Camp (UWMC). My father of blessed memory Deposited the sum of ($ 5.7M) in Finance Firm, Which he deposited in a secret account and register my name as the next of kin, I Have Contacted the Firm But The Operational Finance Manager confirms That my present situation does Not permit me to access the fund Without a partner according to my Late Father’s WILL. I was Advised to Provide a trustee, Who will stand on my Behalf and get this fund retrieve from the finance firm for me According To The Will,

I will like you to stand as my trustee while I Give You The NECESSARY direction and documents so That you will contact the Finance Firm and claim this Fund back to your position for me while I join you soon after you must have Receive the fund Into your position. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country or Any Other Country That Is Reliable for Studying, Which you will help me and recommend a nice Higher Institution. I Was Studying Marketing Before the death of my father and I was a 2nd year student in the University. Because of how my stepmother is Threatening to kill me I left the country with no choice for my future,

Let Mother Nature points to new friendship in the right direction. Keep in mind That this letter is Written from the heart with Serious intention, I do not wish for Any disappointment Concerning this issue, so please I hope you will Truly Be Serious and Kindly reply if you go alone Through These Matters Above and don’t let Any person know Our discussion and let me know your position, so I can send you further details, take care and Have a wonderful day, I'm looking forward to hear from you,

Phone, 00221 766 325 952 / +221766325952

Sincerely Fanty,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 11:19 am

My Dear HH ,

It is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance to transfer this fund into your bank account. Please do accept my apology if my mail always infringes on your personal ethics. Honestly it will be my humble pleasure if you can assist me to handle this transaction. I will like you to act as my relative as well as my partner to the Bank and made the Claiming of my inheritance funds without any risk involved.

I have being in official contact with the bank, suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of the Fund in line with existing laws by the bank in which my Late Father deposited the sum of $5.7 Million Dollars. According to the Government Law as at the expiration of particular years the fund will revert to the Government purse, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

My proposition to you is to present you to the bank as my partner and beneficiary of my Late Father so that the bank will pay this $5.7 million to you, so that we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 80% for me while 20% for you.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my partner or Next of Kin will be provided at the time that they’re needed. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

If you are interested in this transactions, Please do let me know immediately so that I can give you comprehensive details on how to proceed. I will like you to send me the below mention details from you.

I am using the Rev Father Office computer to reply your mail. Because i have none of my own .so when you call tells the Rev Priest and his name is Rev Father Martins Lucas that you want to speak with Ms Evelyn Samuel. female hostel Room 33 and he will send for me, only if i am not in the office at the moment to first take your call because i save there as his receptionist that's why i have access to his office computer. Please do not for get to forward me your data as i listed below.

Phone, 00221 766 325 952 11am our local time here you can always call me on phone because i will really like to hear your voice.

1. Full Names...

2. Home Address and Office...

3. Age...

4. Occupation...

5. Phone and Fax number..

6. Country...

7. Copy of your ID

Take care yours Evelyn
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 10:27 am

Fanta Samuel
fanta4samuel@yahoo.com

Hello

Do you know that it's unfair posting my picture in a scam site? do i ask you for money or have you send any money to me?

i just ask you to visit me and find out about me, that doesn't warrant you to post my picture to spoil my name. kindly follow it up and remove my photo there,

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: i will but tomorrow in the morning jejejejejjeje
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 12:26 pm

you are an idiot and will remain a fool for ever, you will go back home with a sack bag.

you greedy fool

Idiot
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.