Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gloryxlove@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

marryandrew23@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Marry got out of the Camp:
Dear Friend,

Longest time, I hope all is well together with your family, If so glory be to God almighty. Well,Sorry to hear this news and understand that the fault is not from me. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner. meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now i want you to contact pastor Rev,EMMANUEL ANTHONY Dakar Senegal on their
e-mail address stated below;
NAME OF THE CONTACT PERSON: Rev,EMMANUEL ANTHONY
EMAIL: pastoremma65@gmail.com
TEL....+221768665611.

I ask them to send you the total Amount of $500.000USD,thousand usd dollars check which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev,EMMANUEL ANTHONY of the Christ The king Church, I instruct him to release the check to you once you send him your contact information.

So that he will submit it to you i directed him for the check to be sent to your designated address without any delay. Please do let me know immediately if you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time OK, In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand,

finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the pastor EMMANUEL ANTHONY on your behalf to instruct the to send the check to you as soon as you send your details information without delay,and for more directive and collection of the check
Thank you and may God Bless you.
Best Regards,
Miss. Mary

HEADER:
Received: from SNT004-OMC3S32.hotmail.com (snt004-omc3s32.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.171])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id w138si816194oif.127.2015.08.04.06.54.27
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 04 Aug 2015 06:54:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of marryandrew23@outlook.com designates 65.55.90.171 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.171;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of marryandrew23@outlook.com designates 65.55.90.171 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=marryandrew23@outlook.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
Received: from SNT153-W76 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S32.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 06:54:26 -0700
X-TMN: [0jzUt+ol3i/kZ7kZvLE/al5A7esoKNqo]
X-Originating-Email: [marryandrew23@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W7662D64A5CAFC33DABDAB4A3760@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: marryandrew23@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c4233d91-d9ac-4c58-9af4-53a7a2820fba_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: Thank you so much for your efforts
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marryandrew23@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:13 am

Dear friend
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Sweden. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar Senegal , his name is Rev. Emmanuel Anthony and her email address is ( pastoremma65@gmail.com ) The Pastors Tel number is (+221-705430594)
Ask he to send you sum of $300.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Emmanuel Anthony and instruct he where to send you the money.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with me and the new partner are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to school.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Emmanuel Anthony on your behalf to release the money for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with he and he will send the money to you without delay. God Bless you.
Yours truly
Mary

Phone:
+221705430594
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.