Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 am

http://www.4pp l.com/baby4allbaby

Long term relationship

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:I like sports movie music e.t.c
Height:5'0"-5'3" (151-160cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Education:High School
Language:English
Religion:Christian
Body Type:Slim
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black

Hello

My name is Gift Colly, i went through your profile today in (this site), and i picked interest in you, therefore i will like you to contact me here, -

(gift.colly1@yahoo.com)

So that i can tell you more about myself, and also send you my pictures, remember that age or distance does not matter, but love matters a lot. i am expecting to hear from you urgently.

Yours new friend Gift Colly

gift.colly1@yahoo.com
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 am

Received: from [41.82.110.134]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE MY DEAREST, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Gift Colly) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Bernard Colly; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don,t know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don,t know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Michael Tawawa ) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-774862769) or (00221-774862769) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Gift) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours in love,
miss. Gift
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 10:12 am

Gift Colly
gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face, please call me at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number (+221-774862769)or (00221-774862769) which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call because it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that
before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that is why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone, You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice as i continue with my study. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country..The contact information of the bank are as follows,

In-formations I Have

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is Sir. Davis Smith .
Telephone number....+447031841806 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +447031841806 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Email address (royalscotbank_remittance@post.com)
OR
Email address ........(rbscotlandcusto@aol.com)

..................................................................................................

Next of Kin:::::::::::: Miss Gift Colly
Father's Name:::::::::::: Dr. Bernard Colly
Account Number::::::::::: (BLB745008901546/QB/91/A)
Amount Deposited:::::::::::: 6.7 Million US $
Account switch code::::::::::: (Bencolly)
Name of Bank:::::::: Royal Bank of Scotland
The name of transfer officer:Davis Smith.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this ugly situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind, and i will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.. Please make sure that you contact the bank as i hope to hear from you soonest !.

Yours forever in love,
Gift Colly.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 11:16 am

Gift Colly
gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Dear Sweetheart

why are you keeping silent from me for long time now. Have you forgotten that you have my heart and soul. I know the miles between us are great. But our love will keep us near to each other. One Day those miles won't be there, because I'll be in your arms forever. Your song is the sweetest thing. You have given me so much already.

This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then you would understand the language of love with which it speaks.

If only you could kiss me then you would taste my love for you that is so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie! So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust you. If you want me as your love as much as I want you, as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart.

My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill our heart's desire. Honey i will like to know if i have offended you in any way please forgive me i will be happy to see your mail soon, honey my condition here is too bad. take good care of your self for me i love you with the last portion of my heart.

Yours sacrificed love. Gift.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Gift Colly gift.colly1@yahoo.com
22:09 (hace 16 horas)

para mí
My love, i have attached the scanned copies of those documents including my refugee identity card,

In-formations I Have

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is Sir. Davis Smith .
Telephone number....+447031841806

Email address (royalscotbank_remittance@post.com)
OR
Email address ........(rbscotlandcusto@aol.com)

..................................................................................................

Next of Kin:::::::::::: Miss Gift Colly
Father's Name:::::::::::: Dr. Bernard Colly
Account Number::::::::::: (BLB745008901546/QB/91/A)
Amount Deposited:::::::::::: 6.7 Million US $
Account switch code::::::::::: (Bencolly)
Name of Bank:::::::: Royal Bank of Scotland
The name of transfer officer:Davis Smith.

Yours lovely Gift
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

jennifermabou46@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:34 pm

On net log,

GREETINGS FROM Jennifer............
Hello
My name is miss Jennifer viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address(jennifermabou46@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Jennifer(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot i life)PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW...............................................- - - - - ...............
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
jennifermabou46@yahoo.com

jennifermabou808
jennifer mabou
24 years old - female - Senegal
277 visitors since 10 May 2012.

Email:

Dear sweet heart,
greeting to you sir,i am writing you with heart.
full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say
Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you . .please tell me more about your self as well your intensification towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me ? cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction .

To tell you about myself, i am Miss Jennifer Mabou from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion, 24 years old , the only surviving daughter of My (late)father (Dr, Patrick Mabou) from Ivory Coast, but i am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee,i am second year student in the university of Ivory Coast studying mass communication before the war started in my country till date

i am open minded person , easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , away stand by my word .am seeking for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married to no matter where he comes from and no matter his religious back grand ,

i am single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting eg going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports like football etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would vie loved to chat with
u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.
We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is the Reverend Father who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the omen's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.Because i use to communicate with you through the reverend father computer here in

camp i sent and revived , Also here is the reverend father phone number (+221772907292) for easier to hear your voice, When you call tell the reverend father that you want to speak with Jennifer Mabou He will sent for me to come and answer to your calls
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter,
Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Bank In Europe in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of (US$ 6.5m)Six million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in bank which i am the next of kin.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working.Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have allot to tell you.. If you accept and willing to help me please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.As i have attached my photo to you, Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest Thank darling and take good care of yourself .

Miss Jennifer
Yours

Header:

Received: from [41.82.67.101]
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 11:35:49 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY DEAREST ONE THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE GOD BLESS YOu

Originating IP: 41.82.67.101
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maboulucy99@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:40 pm

On net log

lovebaby_love5225346

Hello,
How was your day
i hope all is well
we give thanks to God
Am so happy to contact
you today please i want
us to be good friend i pray
before contacting you will
all my heart please EMAIL me
here (maboulucy99@yahoo.com) so
i con tell you move about me
with my photos God bless you
Also tell me about youself thanks
Pls contact me in my in box I D
(maboulucy99@yahoo.com)

Yours miss lucy mabou,

Profile elements:

lovebaby_love5225346
online female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal
244 visitors

"She" has send the same email and the same pictures like jennifermabou46@yahoo.com, posted above.

Received: from [41.82.108.244]
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 04:57:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAREST ONE THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE GOD BLESS YOU

Originating IP: 41.82.108.244
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tinaelvis81@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 9:38 am

http://www.4pp l.com/baby6262

love

I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.10.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

hello My ID ( tinaelvis81@yahoo.com)
Hello I am a beautiful young girl My name is miss tina; i am seriously looking for
relationship leading to any thing, I saw your profile today at 4pp l and became interested in you,
i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address
so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am
Please Reply me with your picture in my mail box address
(tinaelvis81@yahoo.com)
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: tinaelvis81@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 am

Received: from [41.82.118.182]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 02:27:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

MY DEAR,
How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar Senegal.... Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is tina Elvis , Am 24yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. (never maried before) I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory cost in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago .My late father Dr, Linus Elvis was the managing dictor of fedrico industry (limited) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Linus Elvis) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood .It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make a way to near by country Senegal where am living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture .Hoping to hear from you soonest.
yours love,tina Elvis,,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 10:25 am

Gift Colly
gift.colly1@yahoo.com

My dearest love, how are you doing today i hope that all is well with you i guess, my dear it has been a long since i have not heard from you, i'm worried about you? in your previous message you said that i should scan my refugee identity card which i did, please my darling what is the problem,

My dear this place is like a prison no good food to eat no good water to drink i don't wanna die here please, like i said in my previous message if i have offended you in any way please forgive me.

Yours sacrificed love. Gift.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Refugee scams.