Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sofia_a1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:34 am

On wedatefree:

Hello Dear, How are you? Please get back to me, i will like to have a very good relationship with you,i have some important discussion to discuss with you,There is an information I would like you to keep very confidential.i will appreciate if you can reply to me through my Private email address sofia_a1@yahoo.com for further discussion. copy the email paste it when replying, I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU ACCEPT ME AS YOUR FRIEND AND I WILL BE HAPPY IF I SEE YOUR MESSAGE AT MY MAIL BOX.
Thanks and God bless,
Sofia.
sofia_a1@yahoo.com

Profile elements:
mssofia - no picture
23 y/o female from newyork, USA
school
i am a woman looking for good one to be love

Using same email adress and the same massmail text, "she" was banned on Badoo.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Ms Sofia Adams <sofia_a1@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:34 am

Email:

My Dear,

I am very much glad to see you mail, how is your day today? i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job,Bear with me as am using this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Sofia I am 21 years old from Liberia in Africa, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married) and presently I am residing here in Burkina Faso, as a refugee due to the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father, Dr Clement Jerome Adams was the Managing Director of C.J.A & Associates (Ltd) A Diamond Consulting Company in Monrovia (the capital of Liberia) before he was assassinated. Through African Union intervention, I was transferred to Burkina Faso where I am leaving now as a refugee. I am currently under the supervision of Reverend Father Michael Duke, whose computer I'm using to write you. My mum was late when I was just five years old.

Please When replying, I'll like you to tell me more about yourself, your likes and dislikes, hobby and everything you feel that I should know about you.

I will scan my picture in my next mail to you.

Thanks and God bless you,

Yours truly friend,
Sofia.

Header:

Received: from [41.203.238.221]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 02:38:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: OUR DISCUSSION

Originating IP: 41.203.238.221
Originating ISP: Onatel
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

favour.akima@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:47 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello

My name is favour.akima. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile today www.4pp l.com and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my email box (favour.akima@yahoo.com).This is because i don't know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me please contact me directly to my email address box so i will send you some of my pictures immediately, Thanks waiting to hear from you . favour

Profile elements:
favourakima - no picture
I am a:Woman
Birthday:05.09.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am seeking an understand trulyfully person with easy way of going.indeed sincerity,honest care love,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Favour Akima <favour.akima@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Email:

My Dearest,

I appreciate your mail and your nice picture ,(not mine :? ) how is your day? hope all is well.thanks for your mail.I believe that it is better we get to know each other better and trust each other because I believe any good relationship will only last if it is built on truth and real love and i will like us to know and be a good love and trust our self.

My name is Miss Favour Akima,25 years girl I am 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion) I am from Liberia but presently residing here in Senegal in a refugee camp with many other girls of different Ages from war ravaged country in Africa. I came here some few years ago because my parents and my sister and our region in Liberia is not safe because of the war that happens in my country.

Among my family It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am residing now. I wish to contact you personally for something important that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

I resident in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal,as a result of the civil war that fight in my country .I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Martin Anthony who is the REV of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 77 447 45 44) i want you to call me with Rev office, number,pls if you call and tell him that you want to speak with Favour Akima, he will send to call me from refugee woman hostel to answer your call.Here in the Orphanage home where i am leaving now in woman's hostel.You can call me with the Rev office telephone number.

My Dear my late father was a contractor and international business man before he died.I have my late father's Death certificate deposit certificate that contact the fund.in royal bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is 7,5 US million Dollars. since i am too small to handle this and my present condition here in the camp cannot permit me to do the transfer on my own.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account so i can joined you in your country to settle down also start my study back is very important to me,that is the reason i contact you,

Pls I want this money to be transferred in your account after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I need your information's such as !!!

my love please send me your contact information

Your Age....................

Your Full name...........

Your Full Address..............

Your Telephone number....

Your Occupational.......

Your country...........

I humbly waiting for your mail also feel to hear your Sweet voice, i attached my pictures for you to know who i am,yours
Favour,

+ one picture already reported here

Header:

Received: from [41.82.103.162]
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 18:33:01 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: My full life story with love and trust

Originating IP: 41.82.103.162
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

The Rev. Father is known in Scamworld. The phone number +221774474544 was used before in lottery scams also.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sofia_a1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest,

Thank you very much for your lovely e-mail,i really appreciate your response to my mail and your willingness to help me out of this critical situation. One thing I've noticed from your email is that you're an open person and someone who can be trusted, It's a pity that I will be telling you about all that I have passed through, but my present condition is compelling me to tell you everything about myself.

The reason why I came to Burkina Faso was because some unidentified rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood. My mother was late when I was just five years old, and am the only child of the family. Before my father's death, he was the Managing Director of C.J.A and Associates. A Diamond Consulting Company in Monrovia,Liberia,and I am contacting you is because I need your help to claim a deposit my Father made in a Deposit Bank, in United Kingdom. It is important to inform you that this deposit has my name as the next-of-kin, and I want you to assist me to get my Inheritance released from United Kingdom and to be transferred in your position for investment. I will come over there and join you to start up a new living altogether. I will provide you with the contact information of this Deposit Bank, the Certificate of Deposit and the full information of this deposit on the receipt of a positive response from you.

All that i have told you is the real life am passing through right now, and i will like you to keep it very private and confidential.

I can not make this claims by myself that is why i decided to make this contact with you, so that you will stand on my behalf to the Bank as my trustee, because of my status here being a refugee,I have my father’s death certificate and the deposit certificate as prove for the existence of this fund, i need your seriousness and your sincerity in seeing me through in this situation believing that you will not betray my trust on you. As soon as I receive your message and notes your readiness, then I will forward the bank contact information to you Which You Will Use As My TRUSTEE To Apply For The Transfer as my trustee BENEFICIARY whom I Instructed to claim my Inheritance from them.

The attachment file here is my picture.
Let your heart and goodness be guided towards me,God bless..

Sofia Adams.

The picture send by email is already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.203.236.186]
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 07:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thanks For Your Responds

Originating IP: 41.203.236.186
Originating ISP: Onatel
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Favour Akima favour.akima@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 am

From 4pp l.com: favourakima, 25, New York, NY USA

Spam:
Hello
Hello
My name is Favour akima. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile today www.4pp l.com and i will like to establish a long lasting
relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my email box (favour.akima@yahoo.com).This is because i don't know the
possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me please contact me directly to my email address box so i will send you some of my pictures immediately,
Thanks waiting to hear from you .
Favour

Email:
My Dear,
I appreciate your mail and your nice pictures, how is your day? hope all is well.thanks for your mail.I believe that it is better we get to know each other better and trust each other because I believe any good relationship will only last if it is built on truth and real love and i will like us to know and be a good love and trust our self.

My name is Miss Favour Akima,25 years girl I am 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion) I am from Liberia but presently residing here in Senegal in a refugee camp with many other girls of different Ages from war ravaged country in Africa. I came here some few years ago because my parents and my sister and our region in Liberia is not safe because of the war that happens in my country.

Among my family It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am residing now. I wish to contact you personally for something important that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

I resident in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal,as a result of the civil war that fight in my country .I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Martin Anthony who is the REV of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 77 447 45 44) i want you to call me with Rev office, number,pls if you call and tell him that you want to speak with Favour Akima, he will send to call me from refugee woman hostel to answer your call.Here in the Orphanage home where i am leaving now in woman's hostel.You can call me with the Rev office telephone number.

My Dear my late father was a contractor and international business man before he died.I have my late father's Death certificate deposit certificate that contact the fund.in royal bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is 7,5 US million Dollars. since i am too small to handle this and my present condition here in the camp cannot permit me to do the transfer on my own.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account so i can joined you in your country to settle down also start my study back is very important to me,that is the reason i contact you,

Pls I want this money to be transferred in your account after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I need your information's such as !!!

my love please send me your contact information

Your Age....................

Your Full name...........

Your Full Address..............

Your Telephone number....

Your Occupational.......

Your country...........

I humbly waiting for your mail also feel to hear your Sweet voice, i attached my pictures for you to know who i am,yours
Favour,

Ip address: 41.83.15.231 Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: ella_benson30@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Email:

Hello Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from France. Presently I'm in France with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Pastor in the refugee camp. the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. Rev Paul Adama and his direct email address is : (rev_pauladama@yahoo.com).Tell number is ( +221772806573 ) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $500.000.00USD which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Pastor Paul Adama and direct him where to post you the bank draft. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.
In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay .Take care and remain blessed.
Yours,in love.
Ella Benson

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.166.155]
To: Ella Benson <ella_benson30@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello My Dearest I am happy to inform you about that.....‏‏
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 08:11:38 +0000

Originating IP: 41.82.166.155
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stella_600desmond@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 pm

On net log,

Hello
My name is miss Stella. viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address( stella_600desmond@yahoo.co.uk) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Stella .
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW...............................................- ...............
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....

stelladessmond - no picture
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Stella Desmond <stella_600desmond@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Email:

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there ? i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today.

My name is Stella Desmond, i am (24 years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa) fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Bernard Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold and Mine Industry) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother together with my younger sister in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret but it's because of my situation here in the camp and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now as i am talking to you i am the only person that is alive in my family and i managed to make my way to a closer country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend father and i am using his computer to send this message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, dearest i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan and be kind with me as i am putting the whole of my trust in you without fear, though i don't know who you are before but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives were ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the reverend father ( Reverend Luke Francis ) who is the pastor of the ( Christ The Light Church, Dakar Branch ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body but we are not living with him rather we are living in the camp hostel which was divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female.

The Reverend Tel. number is ( +221 771 789 111 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Stella ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever because it's against their law.

My love i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it).

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount is $7.6 ( Seven million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me.

So i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said because i still have a lot to tell you, below are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
I am yours beloved one
Miss Stella.

+ another picture already reported here (white dress).

Header:

Received: from [41.82.120.216]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 07:21:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My Dearest One Please I Need Your Assistance.

Originating IP: 41.82.120.216

The phone number +221771789111 is also reported here in another topic - http://scamsurvivors.romancescambaiter. ... 561&p=3171 and is used for scam since 2011. Was reported online before for being used in fake lottery scams.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

victoriadickson345@yahoo.in cynthiaceline36@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 am

IP address [?]: 41.208.183.186
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organization: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

Received: from [41.208.183.186] by web171202.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 00:20:15 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: victoriadickson345@yahoo.in
Subject: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hello dear it is my pleasure to contact you after gotten your email contact through online which really interested me in having communication with as i came in search of the love of my heart if you are the one reply me back so that i can be able to send you my photo and tell you more about me i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
yours in love miss victoria.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.