Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

preciousdickson24@yahoo.com celinecynthia70@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:19 am

Same scammer, different emails and IPs.

IP address [?]: 41.214.10.144
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: Dakar
IP address city: Dakar
IP address latitude: 14.6708
IP address longitude: -17.4381
ISP of this IP [?]: SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
Organization: SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D

Received: from [41.214.10.144] by web171306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 02:00:24 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: preciousdickson24@yahoo.com
Subject: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hello dear it is my pleasure to contact you after gotten your email contact through online which really interested me in having communication with as i came in search of the love of my heart if you are the one reply me back so that i can be able to send you my photo and tell you more about me i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
yours in love miss victoria.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

favour_22desmond@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm

On net log,

Hello dear,
My name is miss Favour Desmond viewing and going through your profile address today
has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am. Here is my email address(favour_22desmond@rocketmail.com ) believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Favour. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME (favour_22desmond@rocketmail.com)YOUR. NEW FRIEND FAVOUR.
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU BYE

Profile elements:

favourdesmond946
female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Favour Desmond <favour_22desmond@rocketmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Email:

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there ? i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today.

My name is Favour Desmond, i am 24years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa) fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Bernard Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold and Mine Industry) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father, mother together with my younger sister in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all these secret, but it's because of my ugly situation here in the camp and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now as i am talking to you i am the only person that is alive in my family, and i managed to make my way to a closer country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend father and i am using his computer to send this message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust in you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the reverend father ( Reverend Luke Francis ), who is the pastor of the ( Christ The Light Church, Dakar Branch ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the camp hostel which was divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female.

The Pastor's Tel. number is ( +221 771 789 111 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Favour ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever because it's against their law.

My love i want to go back to my studies because i was in my first year before the tragic incident that leads to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this ( it's a secret, no one knows about it except the Reverend father ). I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.6 ( Seven million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me.

Dear i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently but i will like to know others. Meanwhile i will like you to call me because i still have a lot to tell you, below are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting for your earliest response.
I am your beloved one
Miss Favour.

First picture is reported here since May 1, 2012 by HH.

The second picture is reported here since May 15, by HH.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.87]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 02:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Originating IP: 41.83.12.87
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

The "Reverend Luke Francis" is also reported here in more than one topic. Same for the phone number +221771789111.

The phone number was used on 4pp l:
hellen5025, Woman from NY, US
Looking for Man
+221 771 789 111
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sandramobu@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:17 pm

On net log,

Greetings dear!
I am pleased to contact you because i will like to have a relationship with you since it takes one to know one.

You can get back to me through this my personal and private email address (sandramobu@hotmail.com) as i,m not always on net log so that i can introduce my self to you very well with my photo and let you know why i need your relationship.
Waiting to read from you soon.
Yours new friend sandra.

(sandramobu@hotmail.com)

Profile elements:

nice_babyme - no picture
female - 24 years, Australind, Australia
208 visitors since 30 September 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sandramobu@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Email:

Hello My Dear!
Thanks for your reply. How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
i am very pleased reading from you and if I can speak openly, my literal aim of contacting you is triggered by the fact that i seek someone to trust and confide in.
My names are Miss sandra Mabou. I am 24years old,5.3ft tall, and single never married before. I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
I am the only child of late Dr,PATRICK MABOU who was the Chairman of Gray Construction Company Abidjan capital city of Ivory Coast. Unfortunately my father was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother fall a victim of the civil war.
Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share with those that have it. I love reading,jogging, music, moves, outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7,500,000USD(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over and meet you in your country and continue my Education. Dear i will like you to know that you will be the one to help me in the area of investing the money in any good business of your choice which you know that will be giving us profit while i will continue with my studies in one of the good universities in your country because i want to become a medical doctor in future. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

I believe that you will not betray me due to your personality and from the responsible site i found you and i am giving you all this information because i believe that i can have confide in you. I like sincere,
kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working.
Please i will need the below information's to write and submit a letter of nomination to the bank,introducing you as my nominated partner,for you to talk with the bank towards the release and transfer of my inherited money into your nominated account:

1.Your Full Legal Names....
2.Private And Personal Email Address......
3.Phone Number................
4.Contact Addresses...........
5.Nationality.......................
6.Age..................................

Life is very difficult and boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this Camp. We are not eligible to go out from the Camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Father Paul Devina who is the pastor of Christ The king Church here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women Hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men. Below s the Reverend father contact information,

Christ The King Church
Rev.Fr Paul Devina
(+221766960019)

I will like you to call me so that we can discuses more on this issue. When you call,tell the Reverend father that you want to speak with me (sandra),then he will send for me in the female Hostel. As a refugee here i do not have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Regarding to the above i will like you to keep it confidential and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Attached here is my pictures and i wish to have yours.
Yours In Sincerely
Miss sandra Mabou

The pictures sended by email are both already reported here.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.136.218]
Subject: Love and confidence from Miss sandra
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 10:31:57

Originating IP: 41.82.136.218

The "Rev.Fr Paul Devina" is new. The phone number +221766960019 was not reported before. But alleged daughers of "Dr,PATRICK MABOU who was the Chairman of Gray Construction Company Abidjan capital city of Ivory Coast" willing to share millions from refugee camps in Senegal are reported online since 2009.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

faith23_debor@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:11 am

On net log,

Hello my dear friend

very please with your profile
Beside ,Love demands no Ethnic or Ages, Love is patient and kind
Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way
Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful
and endures through every circumstance.
(faith23_Debor(@)y/a/h/o/o(.)c/om) that's my mail contact i really cares for your relationship
I'll attach my picture To your mailbox.
thanks miss faith

Profile elements:
faithdebor45 - no picture
female - 27 years, Dakar Dodj, Senegal
Active since 18 May 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Faith Debor <faith23_debor@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:12 am

Email:

Greetings my dearest one.

How are you doing today, i hope everything is ok with you.
Thanks so much for your response. I know that this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile i believe that your the man i want to spend my live and love together with. I am Miss Faith Debor 23 years old girl from Ivory Coast, the only daughter of Late Dr. Wilson Debor. my late father was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Laurent Gbagbo who is now in Custody at ICC after many innocent soul were killed in my country Ivory Coast, My father was killed by government of Laurent Gbagbo, He accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$ 3,7m) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .

I have informed the bank about my plans of transferring the money to me here in african to start a new life but i don't know that my late father have an agreement with the bank.that i should be up to 30 years of age before i will have direct access to the money.if not then i should provide my partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank so the bank will make the transfer into my partners account.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and I will like you to help me invest the money in your country, and i will also like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started,It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for save and confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here in the refugee camp,but there is a church here in the camp. where i can receive yours calls. if you care to call me, it is the Reverend priest phone number here in the camp, Please when you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Faith the Ivorian girl in female hostel room 101.then he will send for me to answer your call, His name is Rev Barnabas,( +221 770 388 649),please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to join you immediately the fund is transferred into your account.
Thanks hoping to hear from you soon,
Yours faithfully
Miss Faith

Both pictures are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.144]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 00:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please call me on phone for more details

Originating IP: 41.208.184.144
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

+221770388649
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jennifermabou46@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Email:

Hello Dear One.
This is Mrs Jennifer, I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how with some reason best known to you.Reason why you don't hear for me i don't want to dis oping you again you really try your best
am not happy with lawyer,

Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev.Robert thorny. and his email address is as follows : (revfqrrobertathoney3@yahoo.com ),Is new number 00221 77 2907292 Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350 000.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in-touched with Rev.Robert thorny, and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.In a moment please,i am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner as well as my husband, are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Robert thorny, on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. i will be traveling out of Paraguay for a month on a business trip in Brazil, so i may not be able to respond to mails the way i use to before,but will respond as soon as am chanced.Take care and bye for now.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.99.219]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 19:20:12 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds

Originating IP: 41.82.99.219
City: Dakar

+221772907292
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anitazama_william24@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:21 am

On single123:

Hello Dear My Name is Miss Anita,tall and sexy young girl i came close to your profile this moment am interested in knowing you more please can you write back to me to my email address at(anitazama_william24@yahoo.com) so i can send you my other details with my photos thanks.kiss from Anita.

anitazama_william24@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

anitababy1
Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: New York
City: new york
Zip Code: 10001

am a loving who is really seeking my true partnership to share the rest of my life with.

The image used as profile picture is already reported here (white dress).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anitazama_william24@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:22 am

Email:

My Dearest one,
Thank you for your mail, I would really like to have good relations with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.

I decided to write to you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile, Am Miss Anita Azama William ,24 years old girl from Sudan, the only daughter of the late Azama William my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Azama William. My father Dr. Azama William was the Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.

My parents were among with other top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Wednesday 012, May 2010, on their way to a Political Conference, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life.

I have to contact you because of maltreatment I received from my stepmother, my stepmother,plans to take all my late father's treasury and property from me after the unexpected death of my beloved father and mother on there way to political conference.

Meanwhile, I would have like to flee to Europe, but she hide away my passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not find where I left my father's file, which contains important documents. So I decided to run to refugee camp, where I currently seeking asylum under the auspices of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee here in Lome, the Republic of Togo. I want to write to you personally for the long-standing business relationships and investment in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited amount of U.S. $ 6500, 000.00 to the bank with my name as next of kin. Nevertheless, I will forward to you necessary documents for confirmation of your acceptance assist me in the transfer and investment fund.As you will help me in investment, and I want to complete my studies, I was in my 1 year at university , when the crisis began .

It is my intention to compensate you 10% of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response, indicating your interest, I shall put everything in place immediately. In light of the foregoing, I would be grateful urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to deal with this transaction sincerely.

In anticipation of your urgent and positive response. Please do leave it only to your self please, I ask you not to disclose it to any other person,until the transfer is made.
Best regards,
Anita.

IP: 41.207.184.25 - Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.