Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

miriam3siako@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

miriam3siako@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 10:49 am

http://www.mig ente.com/123roselove/

Sex: Female
Last Login: April 27
Race: Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino
Zodiac: Leo

I am Interested in you,(miriam3siako@yahoo.com)
My name is Miriam i am tall, good looking and caring loving and perfect body figure lady. i saw your contact today at www.mig ente.com and be delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for,Remember that color, language or distance don't matter in any relationship, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me back through my email (miriam3siako@yahoo.com) so that I can send my picture directly to you.
Kiss
Miriam
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: miriam3siako@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 10:53 am

Received: from [41.82.125.146]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:06:45 +0100 (BST)
Subject: THIS IS MY LIFE STORY AND I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Hello My Dearest One,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail today. How is your day? Mine is very cold over here in Dakar Senegal. I am happy to know you and considering the Fact That I got your contact through the site in the Internet in search of trusted person who Can assist me. I am Miriam Siako William 23 years old female from the Republic of Liberia, the Daughter of Late Dr. William Siako. My late father was a medical doctor and contractor to the state of Liberia. He won the last urban development project in Monrovia before he was assassinated by some criminal stormed our home in the form of Rebels During the previous political Conflicts in my country Liberia

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment Which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father since i am the only Surviving of my father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and Other Valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I Kept My Father's File Which contained some important documents. Now I am presently staying in the refugee in Dakar Senegal. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $ 3.6 Million in one bank in Dakar Senegal with my name to the next of kin Which was later moved to an European bank instructed to by the late father before his death. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager Told Me That Being a refugee here in Senegal, my status According to the local law does not authorize me to Carry Out the operation. However, he advised me to Provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decided to seek for your help in Transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. Indicated your interest as you to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name to the next of kin. It is my intention to compensatory you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance Shall be my investment capital in any profitable venture Which will you recommend to me the i have no any idea about foreign investment.

In the church I met Reverend Father Emmanuel George the Reverend Father who is in charge of the parish church in this camp. He has Been very nice to me since I cam here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please all communications Should Be through this email address only for confidential purposes, English is my favorite language, attach here is my picture for you, so that you will know how much my heart needs your help. Meanwhile I will like you to call me with Reverends phone, the Phone number is (+221-763404460) if you call, Please Tell Him That You want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. please call me today. and i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Please do not forget to call me.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance email to help me.

Yours sincerely.
Miriam Siako.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 9:11 am

Miriam Siako
miriam3siako@yahoo.com

Hello My Darling,
how are you doing today?
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.

I am happy that you are a God fearing and honest man and i know that you will not betray me, i love and trust you with all my heart, my love everything am doing with you, i do it with love and trust and i want this to be only between me and you, please promise me that you will not tell any one about this because i am afraid to lose the money and my life as you know my condition here is very very bad, i am suffering so much in this prison called refugee camp and i know with your help i will come out and join you over there in your country.

Already i have written a mail to the bank about this money but the bank requested that i should present a foreign partner that will stand on my behalf to transfer the said amount. please i will like you to send an email to the bank immediately and tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me transfer the amount of 3.6million usd deposited by my late father late Dr.William Siako in their bank to your own account on my behalf, i had already forwarded your information to the bank

Here is the contact information of the bank where the money was
deposited by my late father is as follows;

Bank name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
Contact person: Mr.STEPHEN HESTER
Tel : +447024016706
Fax : +447024016917
Email: (bankrbs_plc@london.com)
My late father's ACCOUNT NO 026004093
Account Holder name: Dr.William Siako
Next of Kin: Miss.Miriam William.

You can as well copy the below letter i composed and send it directly to the bank via email and also call them on phone so that they will know our seriousness. i have already introduced you to the bank as my trustee/partner and they are waiting to hear from you.

ATTN:MR. STEPHEN HESTER

SIR,

I APPLY ON BEHALF OF THE FAMILY OF LATE DR WILLIAM SIAKO AND ON THE ADVICE OF MISS.MIRIAM WILLIAM FOR THE REMITTANCE OF THE LATE FATHER'S FUNDS CONTAINED IN HIS SAID BANK ACCOUNT TO MY OWN BANK ACCOUNT AS HER TRUSTEE/ FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE.

BASED ON THE PRELIMINARY LEGAL RIGHT THAT WAS AWARDED TO ME BY MISS.MIRIAM, I HUMBLY WISH TO INSTRUCT YOU TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUM OF US$3.6MILLION OF HIS CREDIT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT:.................

PLEASE TREAT AS VERY URGENT, AND DO NOT HESITATE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANTING THIS APPLICATION, AND EXECUTION OF THE ATTENDANT REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE OF YOUR COOPERATION

MR.HH.
(ON BEHALF OF THE DECEASED FAMILY).

Please contact the bank immediately on how to transfer the 3.6 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr. William Siako of which I am the next of kin. Moreover, as i said before I will need to invest the money in a good business in your country after the transfer and i need your assistance to manage the business on my behalf since it will be difficult for me to handle and go to school at the same time. Please dear let me know once you contact the bank OK. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
God bless you.

Truly Yours,
Miss.Miriam William.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 11:28 am

Received: from [41.82.122.4]
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 12:14:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY DARLING PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TARNSFER.

Hello My Darling,
How are you today and your health which means a lot to me,i hope fine,As for me am fine here with all hope that you will assist me to transfer my late father's money into your account, Darling i thank you so much for your love and concern towards me.

Darling i want you to know that it is the will of God that i knew you and i believe that there is a purpose about that, Honestly dear am really suffering here.

Darling i want you to try and contact the bank, i have already told them about you, since they are waiting for your mail to prove to them that you are truly the one i told them about, So Darling write to them as to know the procedure of the transfer,and then you will get me inform about their respond to you, darling try and write to the bank regarding the transfer,and get me inform as soon as possible, until i hear from you again,have a lovely day and think about me.
Always yours forever.
Miriam.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

roseoliver5@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello dear,
i am miss Rose Oliver
i came across your contact at https://facebook.com while browsing in the Internet now and it captured my interest and i become motivated to reach you,please i will like us to hold a good relationship with a real love,contact me for more introduction about me, also i will send my pictures to you for this will Forster the relationship and also bring us together to know each other better,i look forward for your response. my dear,age or color even distance can’t deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you

roseoliver5@hotmail.com

IP Address 41.82.153.221
Username rose
Email roseoliver19@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: roseoliver5@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:17 am

ADDITIONS:
Dearest one,
Thanks for your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and i was praying and fasting for my situation. i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm received from this camp here where i am now. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but i lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily the rebels did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum (protection from danger) under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar- Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Reverend father Humiu James. Pastor of ( Christ Mission Assemble ) here in the camp. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel.

The Reverend father's phone number is ( +221-765717467 ) please i want you to call me by 1:30 PM GMT today, we have more to discuss, please when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Please at refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6,800,000.00 ( Six Million eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars only), in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents for confirmation upon your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country which you will help me to recommend a nice medical Higher Institution. I was studying Health science before the killing of my parents by the Rebels and was a second year student in the University.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will send you the contact of the bank immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self, please i beg you not to disclose it.
Yours Rose.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <roseoliver5@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY182-W47 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 27 Oct 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello My Darling,
How are you once again, I believe you are doing fine! As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.

Darling here is not easy for me, i am really suffering a lot in this camp, staying here is not good for me, we find it very difficult here, i really want to come out from here and come over there.
Please darling like i told you in my last mail that this money was deposited by my late father when he was alive, and i managed to make my way to the refugee camp where i am living for now in Senegal. and like i told you before that it was in my 6 to 6 fasting and prayer when i got in contact with you and i so much believe within my self that you will never betray me or let me down.

As i told you in my previous mail that the laws of this country where i am seeking asylum now doesn't allow me to handle financial issues due to my refugee statues. Already i have written a mail to the bank about this money but the bank requested that i should present a foreign partner that will stand on my behalf to transfer the said amount that was why i appointed you to start as my representative.

Please i will like you to send an email to the bank immediately and tell them that you are my representative and you want to assist me transfer the amount of US$6.8 million usd deposited by my late father Dr. Addai Oliver due to my refugee statues here in Dakar. Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows;

Al Rayan Bank Plc formerly known as Islamic Bank Of Britain.
Contact person Mr. Sultan Ahmed Choudhury.

EMAIL: ( al.rayanbankofbritain@fastservice.com )
TEL: +44 784 904 1340
FAX: +44 703 187 5583

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

Account Name: Dr. Addai Oliver
Account Number: 31678600.
Deposited Amount: US$6.8 Million Dollars.
Next of Kin: Rose Oliver.

Please contact the transfer Director of the bank, tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. Also let me know as soon as you contact them and i will like you to contact them through email immediately so that they will know our seriousness OK. I am waiting to hear from you soon.

God bless you as you do this today,
Yours always,
Rose.

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello My Darling,
how are you doing once again today, I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

Darling I have see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i am going to give to this lawyer to send to you when you contact him. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading the bank mail, i discussed it with our Reverend Humiu James and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Dr. Barrister Mamman Song. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations refugee commission here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on telephone and email. Telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my $6.8 million dollars from Islamic Bank of Britain to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. This is the lawyer's contact below:

Name: Barrister Dr. Mamman Song.

E-mail: ( mammansong@gmail.com or equalrightschambers@gmail.com )
Office telephone number + 221 - 783 - 700 - 776.

Please my darling, i will like you to make contact with this lawyer today and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document for us as soon as possible, my prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me.
Yours Forever,
Rose.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE.
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATE. SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 98, Pikin Avenue. Dakar, Senegal.
Direct Tel: +221-783-700-776.
Email: mammansong@gmail.com

OUR REF: JLC/01541 REF: LMC/0549 DATE: 31/ 10 / 2015

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

ATTENTION MR. CLIPPED.

SEQUEL TO YOUR SUBJECT TO MY LAW CHAMBER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS ROSE OLIVER TO TRANSFER HER MONEY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE CONFIRMED THE TRUE EXISTENCE OF THE MONEY AND IT'S LEGITIMACY FROM THE BANK. I ALSO INQUIRED FROM THE APPROPRIATE QUARTERS ABOUT THE NEEDFUL FOR A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND I HEREBY ACCEPT TO DUTIFULLY HANDLE THE CASE.

I UNDERSTOOD FROM THE TRANSFER DIRECTOR OF THE BANK THE ACTUAL CREDIT BALANCE AT THE MOMENT AND YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED BY THE NEXT OF KIN TO BE HER FOREIGN TRUSTEE, THAT AS SOON AS THEY RECEIVE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THEY WILL COMMENCE THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY, I HAVE WITH ME THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT AND DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR. ADDAI OLIVER GIVEN TO BY YOUR PARTNER, MEANWHILE I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU TOGETHER WITH THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY IT IS READY.

PRIOR TO MY INQUIRIES FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL CONCERNING THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER.

FROM MY INQUIRIES, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $550 US DOLLAR FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AT THE HIGH COURT BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID AND $200 US DOLLAR FOR THE NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY REPUBLIC. AND MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE IS $100 AMERICA DOLLAR.

TOTAL MONEY IS $850 DOLLARS.

TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM IMMEDIATELY WHICH IS THE FASTEST WAY OF SENDING MONEY WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS TO ENABLE MY NOBLE OFFICE PREPARE AND VALIDATE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY HERE IN THE HIGH COURT AND NOTARY REPUBLIC RESPECTIVELY. YOU ARE TO SEND THE $850 US DOLLARS WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS AS LISTED BELOW.

RECEIVER NAME: .......... MAMMAN SONG

ADDRESS: ............. RUE 98, PIKIN AVENUE, DAKAR SENEGAL.

P. O. Box 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL

SEND OR CALL MY OFFICE TO GIVE US THE TRANSFER INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE US GET THE MONEY OUT AND START THE PREPARATION OF THESE DOCUMENTS AS REQUESTED BY YOU WHICH IS GOING TO BE READY IN THE NEXT 2 WORKING DAYS.
REGARDS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE.
DR. MAMMAN SONG (ESQ)

ATTORNEY AT LAW

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mammansong@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ig0-x243.google.com (mail-ig0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c05::243])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c4si9751173ioc.95.2015.10.30.17.47.25
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015
Subject: FINDINGS FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE DAKAR, SENEGAL.

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
AS YOU WISH, BELLOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION. AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT YOU SCAN AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP. I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
REGARDS.

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME: JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03526320003
BANK CODE: SN100 GUICHET CODE 01009 RIB 32
SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765717467
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447849041340
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447031875583
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221783700776
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
r(1).jpg
r(1).jpg (9.77 KiB) Viewed 7369 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:05 am

ERE IS THE ACCOUNT OF A FRIEND OF MINE, SO IF YOU CAN NOT PAY IN THIS ACCOUNT I WILL DRAW MY CONCLUSION.
REGARDS.

BANK NAME - NATIONWIDE
ADDRESS- BUILDING SOCIETY 91 MAIN STREET COAT-BRIDGE LANARKSHIRE SCOTLAND
POST CODE- ML5 3HJ
SORT CODE -070246 .
ACCOUNT NUMBER - 4423XXXX .
ACCOUNT NAME - CLIPPED
I BAN GB34NAIA0702464423XXXX.
BIC NAIAGB21
BANK SWIFT CODE MIDLGB22
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

roseoliver5@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:56 am

Rose Escaped the Camp:
Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how, Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-brother to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev. Roland Mercus and his email address is as follows

Rev. Roland Mercus
Christ Mission Assemble
NO 225/5 air port road.
Dakar Senegal.
Email..( rev.rolandmercus@gmail.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Roland and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time, In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Roland on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly

ETA: Rose's Skype ID:
live:roseoliver5
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

roseoliver5@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:12 am

Hello Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from UK. Presently I am in United Kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev. Sister whom used to be a God-mother to me when i was in Dakar, shes name is Rev. sister Elizabeth Samuel and her

email address is as follow :

( mrs.elizabethsamuel@gmail.com )

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Sister Elizabeth Samuel and instruct her where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Sister Elizabeth Samuel, on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Mahmoud » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:27 am

julietoliver1@live.com
is THE SAME
equalrightschambers@gmail.com

Dear sir,

We have been in a meeting with our buyers also following our visit on your website, please confirm by returning your best quotation for the requested items listed on the below WeTransfer.

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE WETRANSFER

Please do not share information with 3rd parties or use our sample products on your company personal website. Hope to establish a long term mutual and fruitful business relationship with your able firm based on loyalty and trust.

Waiting to read back from you soon, please note we need this order immediately.

Best Regards
Ms. Stefania Brzozowski
Purchase manager
SADOWSKA-MAZUREK SP. Z O.O.
ul. Lubelska 29 10-404 Olsztyn
warmińsko-mazurskie,
Poland
Mahmoud
New survivor

Next

Return to Refugee scams.