Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goldtarmak@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Lisa Jobe goldchoco100@gmail.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:13 pm

reply-to: lisajobe100@yahoo.com

Hello Dear

How are you today? I feel like communicating with you, my name is Miss Lisa jobe.
I am single ,24 years of age and 5.8ft tall. It is my pleasure with
due respect to cultivate a healthy friendship with you . I have great
interest in making new friends, my hobbies are reading, traveling,swimming
and dancing.

Today i found your e-mail id, then i took the opportunity to write to you
as i will really want us to be good friends and I will so much appreciate
it if we can click together as one great friend.

I will send my photo at least for you to see who is writing to you.I will
like you to contact me back, so that I will give you full explanation about
myself, and reasons and purpose I have contacted you.Please feel free to
write me back.

Yours Sincerely,
Lisa.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

goldtarmak@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Hello Dear
goldtarmak@gmail.com
Reply-To: lisaslybert@yahoo.com

Hello Dear

How are you today? I hope you are fine!I feel like making friends with you via this medium. My name is Lisa Slybert, female single 24 years of age and single.It will be my pleasure to know you and cultivate a healthy friendship with you.My interest centers in finding my life partner to share true love with him.

I decided to mail you so that we can develop a relationship that is tied to trust,mutual understanding and true love.However,My reasons for saying that I need a relationship with you that is based on trust and understanding will be made known to you as soon as you indicate a good interest to parley with me,I will tell you more about me including my pictures in my next mail,I await your response.

Lisa.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: goldtarmak@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 am

To:
Sent: Monday, 30 April 2012, 18:10
Subject: Hello Dear

--
Hello Dear

How are you today? I hope you are fine!I feel like making friends with you via this medium. My name is Lisa Slybert, female single 24 years of age and single.It will be my pleasure to know you and cultivate a healthy friendship with you.My interest centers in finding my life partner to share true love with him.

I decided to mail you so that we can develop a relationship that is tied to trust,mutual understanding and true love.However,My reasons for saying that I need a relationship with you that is based on trust and understanding will be made known to you as soon as you indicate a good interest to parley with me,I will tell you more about me including my pictures in my next mail,I await your response.

Lisa.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lisajobe100@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:34 pm

"She" is active on net log, using same email adress:

On net log,

Hello Dear

How are you today? I feel like communicating with you, my name is Miss Lisa Zeneb I am single , I'm 5.7ft tall. It is my pleasure with due respect to cultivate a healthy friendship with you . I have great interest in making new friends, my hobbies are reading, traveling,swimming and dancing.I will like to know you better,Please feel free to write me back on ( lisajobe100@yahoo.com )

Yours Sincerely,
Lisa.

goldtarmak
female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal

The email adress is no longer active... but the picture is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.