Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammer abusing stolen photos of Splexytesha

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammer abusing stolen photos of Splexytesha

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat May 05, 2012 4:40 am

Nowaamare Nowa nowaamarenowa@ymail.com

Another equal opportunity performer from 4pp l.com:

i am a good looking girl

Spam:
Hello Dear,
How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you today. My name is nowa Amare,i saw your profile today and i became interested in you,i will like to know more about you and if you don't mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( nowaamarenowa@ymail.com ) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.......(Remember the distance or color does not matter even our age difference but love matters a lot in life because i have something very important to tell you, please contact me with this email address .......( nowaamarenowa@ymail.com ) kiss from nowa.

Email:
Good day my love.
Thanks for your mail. How are you and how was your day? Mine is a bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is nowa Amare 26years single and never married, i am from Somalia in East Africa and presently i am residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the on going war in my country and the death of my parents. It was a very horrible experience for me as i have never witnessed such a thing in my life, it happened while i was at school, as i was a university student then, when i lost my entire family as a result of the war in my country. It is only by the grace of God that i am alive now, with the help of some charity organization owned by the church, we were taken to Dakar Senegal here in west Africa where i am living now as a refugee and my life has never remained the same since then. I like kind and honest people, i hate war and seeing crying children, as for my hobbies, i really do not have much time for them again, apart from singing, as i am always singing and the lead vocalist in the church choir. I would like to know more about you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture for you and i will like to see your beautiful pictures too, have a lovely day and have a wonderful week....Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Warmest Kiss From
nowa

41.82.104.243 Senegal

This might have gone in Refugee Scams, but since she thinks she loves me, guess it could go here too. No idea why university students end up in orphanage homes.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Nowaamare Nowa nowaamarenowa@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 05, 2012 9:20 am

And via the power of Google image search, the stolen pictures are of Splexytesha from modelmayhem.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/696005
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 06, 2012 12:19 am

Same email, same pictures, same 4pp l user:

Received: from [41.82.101.108]
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 03:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL,

Email Sender: nowaamarenowa@ymail.com
IP address: 41.82.101.108
IP address country: Senegal
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 8:31 am

Nowaamare Nowa
nowaamarenowa@ymail.com

Good day my love.
Honey i will like to have a good relationship with you, Well i am Nowa Amare from Somalia, the only daughter of Dr. Samatar Amare. My father is now late, my father was killed in the present on going war in my country (Somalia) alongside my mother and my entire family and all his properties was totally destroyed.However,after their death I managed to escape with the help of a private charity organization that is being owned by the church to Dakar Senegal here in west Africa,where i live now as a refugee in the refugee camp,the refugee camp is managed by the church with a Reverend Father Joseph Godswill as the camp coordinator and care taker of every thing that happens here in the refugee camp. he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women and its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.
As a refugee here,I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my education because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place. My father was an international wealthy business man,he was the managing director of a Gold and Mine industry, with branches in Ghana and Mogadishu (capital of Somalia my country) and he was also a great politician in my country.
My father was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel.
The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future.I have my late father's death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, There is this huge amount of Six million Five Hundred thousand U.S dollar ($6,500,000.00) which my late Father Deposited with my name in the bank for an investment purposes before he was assassinated in the present on going war in my country, and he made me the next of kin. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more.
Below here is what I need from you so that I can send you my late father bank account information:
(1) your Occupation and position in the company
(2) Phone and fax number
(3) House and office addresses.
Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.i will like you to call me on our Reverend father telephone office number whom i have been using his computer to send this mail to you his name is Rev.father Joseph Godswill. tell;(+221766785142) please tell him that you want to talk with Miss Nowa Amare, and they will send a message for me to come and received your call, Please i need you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can hear your sweet voice we can talk more about this and i can clearly explain even further to you. Honey remember that distance, age and language is not matter in love but what matters allot is good relationship from our heart. Honey attached here is another of my pictures for you and i will like to see your beautiful pictures, I love you with all my heart and i want to be with you for the rest of my life.Have a nice day and think about me.Am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in love,
Miss Nowa.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 9:30 am

Nowaamare
Nowa nowaamarenowa@ymail.com

Good day my love HH,
I hope that everything is fine with you and you are also in good health.
Honey i read your mail and i quite understood that it is true that most people have this doubting spirit more especially someone like me, I find it difficult believing people in this life but i must have to be truthful to you in other to get assistance to start a better life,that is the chance i have to take in this life.
Honey remember that most peoples which you knows today you don't know them before is through good friendship from your heart that you knows them.
Darling,i gave you in formations concerning my late father's money,because i must have to trust you to get assistance to start a better life,that is the chance i have to take in this life.
My love we should start to see each other as best of partners that wants the best for each other,that way we will never doubt the trustworthiness of each other,i hope you understand.
Honey i would advice you to remove doubt from your heart and thought when it comes to issues concerning our love life because i would never lie or let you down because i want you to assist me,i want you to know that i hope and look up to you for sincere help,so what i will do is to make sure that i am very sincere in all my dealings with you and expect the same thing from you because what i propose to you is very important which needed your intention.
as i told you that i have contacted the bank and all they ask me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand for me and also use his account information to receive the money because of my refugee status,
you know that i have no passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself,so that is the reason why i want you to send me your full detail informations so that i will know you very well and give you my late father bank contact for you to contact them for the transfer so that after the transfer you can send me some money from it which i will use to get my travel passport and papers which i will use to come out from this prison called refugee camp and come over to your country to meet you for a better life and continue my education because i don't want to live or to invest over here in Africa because of what happened to my parents.
My love i still believe that you are the only one that can bring me out of this situation, because you are really a God sent in my life.
I have been patiently waiting for this moment in my life, and i feel now that God has finally answered my prayers through you. Honey as soon as you contact the bank and them transfer this my money into your account it will help us to start a new life for our future.
Thanks and remain bless.
Take good care of your self for me .
Always yours forever love
Nowa.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Refugee scams.