Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercyelvis41@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mercyelvis41@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 am

http://www.date-o-mat.com/20_member.php?user=metou

london
uk

Hello
I am pleased to write this letter for you! I looking your Profile address for a long time at www.date-o-mat.com, when i was looking for whom i will chat with and I decided to write just now, as I would like to meet you. My name Mercy Elvis. I am search for a nice person and possibly for a relationship. I am kind, cheerful, sociable girl. I want a little bit to describe my appearance. My height 160 cm. I am slim. i am interested to know you,
write me an answer to my email. If you write me an answer, I will send you my picture. I look forward to your reply soon!
Mercy,

mercyelvis41@yahoo.com.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: mercyelvis41@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 am

Received: from [41.214.45.252]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 02:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

My Dear,
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal . my name is Mercy Elvis. from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, 25 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr.Linus Elvis. was the managing director of [ FedCaco industry Limited] and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in a cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture i snap when my father is alive and i will like to see your pictures.
awaiting to hear from you soonest,
yours in love
Mercy Elvis.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 am

Mercy Elvis
mercyelvis41@yahoo.com

My Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you? How is your day, hope is fine, Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only few days of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Peter Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221772782238) if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father,s death certificate and his deposit certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.1M(SEVEN Million ONE Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English but we speak French here in Senegal. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love.
Mercy Elvis.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 am

Mercy Elvis
mercyelvis41@yahoo.com

My Dearest.
How are you today, hope you are fine, my dear I want to thank you for all your dedication and love towards me, you gave me hope and I would also like to see you face to face, I really like you to know before I contact you I saw your profile that you matched my soul and you are the type of man I am looking forward to the rest of my life spend with. I am not going to give your love compared with any other man to give me cos you do not create unnecessary to search for another man.
Please I have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and I would like you to keep it secret from other people because since is (money) all eyes will be on it.
I trust you remember honey that is why I am giving you all this information! My love for you and you alone,

I have inform the bank about my plans for this money and all they told me is to find a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will be 14% of his claim of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice, while I will returned to my studies. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.1 million U.S. dollars deposited by my late father to your account in your country.

The information of the bank are as follows,
Standard Life Bank of Scotland P.L.C
Finance Manager Email address...(andwerable@yahoo.co.uk),
Bank Email Address...(standardlifegroup@accountant.com)
The name of the Finance Manager, Mr Andrew David Able
Office telephone No: 00447024055383.

My Father Name As Depositor: Dr Linus Elvis,
My Name as Next To Kin: Mercy Elvis,
The account number is ALC000641710619/QB/71/B.

Contact them tomorrow on how to transfer of $7.1M(SEVEN Million ONE Hundred Thousand US Dollars deposited by my late kin. I following of which I have mapped 14% for your assistance.
My dear I am glad that God has brought to see me out of this situation and I promise to be kind and you will need in every area of ​​my life including investing this money because I'm too young to manage it.
As I said before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to go out from here as soon as possible. Please Make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer, you can send some from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you over!.
Yours Forever in,
Mercy Elvis.

Update: +447024055383
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

Same phone number is also reported in www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2571.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Mercy Elvis
mercyelvis41@yahoo.com

Hello my sweetheart,
Honey good afternoon to you and how are you doing today,hope that you had a lovely and great weekend during the weekend,am okay today by the grace of God,how is this new week,i am wishing us a great and wonderful new week.
Sweetheart,i understood what you asked me in your mail and i want to let you know that i have these documents you are saying but the problem is where to scan them to you,there is no scanning machine here in this camp,so i must be at the city for the scanning and this will costs me some money which i don't have any money for it here in this camp.
Darling,so please you should let me know if you can be able to send some money to me so that i can go for the scanning but know that what is important is for you to get in contact with my bank through their email address so that we will know what they will reply back to us,then you will also know if what i am telling is true or not,waiting for your mail as soon as possible,love you so much and sweet kisses to you.
Yours Love
Mercy.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 11:48 am

Mercy Elvis
mercyelvis41@yahoo.com

Hello my sweetheart,
How is your life over there i hope is fine,for me i am also fine here.
Honey i am very happy to received your mail,and thanks for all love and caring you have been showing to me.
Sweetheart,if our reverend can be able to help me out as you said,i would not have ask you to help me out on this,he knew all about me concerning this money transfer but i don't want this money to be transfer here in Senegal due i don't want to stay here.
Darling,if you cannot be able to help me with the costs of the scanning,there is no where i can get this money for the scanning,i love you so much and sweet kisses to you.
Yours Love
Mercy.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.