Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

gloria.kabashi@yahoo.com

Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:43 am

Email:

Dear beloved,
Many thanks to you for your kind response, i am deeply pleased to hear from you once again. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself.

I want you to listen carefully in what i want to tell you now,Please i have not told anyone except you and the reverend father about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will continue my study.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($6.5 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

YORKSHIRE BANK UNITED KINGDOM
Contact Email: ysbonline@dbzmail.com
simonlenney.f@dbzmail.com
TEL: +447031828514, +447031869532, +447031808807
Fax Number: +44-80-3940-7542
The name of the transfer officer is Mr . Simon Lenney
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. David Ellison Kabashi
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Dorin Kabashi
Amount deposited: ($6.5 Million US Dollars)
Account Number: YSBRK745608905678/QB/T5/S1

Dorin is the name my parents call me but Gloria is just my casual name that people and friends know me with.The money is being deposited with the name Dorin Kabashi. Contact the bank immediately on how to transfer the $6.5 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin tp your bank account. As i told you before, this Refugee camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that fund for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear a positive reply from you soonest!
Yours beloved
Gloria.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.149.136]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:03:38 +0100 (BST)
Subject: This is the contact of the bank my dear for the transfer

Originating IP: 41.82.149.136
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

+447031828514
+447031869532
+447031808807
+448039407542

Re: happens_u@yahoo.com.ph

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:29 am

On Spark88.com
Hello my friend, My name is Happiness.I am a female, I was impressed when i saw your profile and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email address, (happens_u@yahoo.com.ph) i will send you my pictures as soon as you reply me.thanks

Information
Sex Female
Age 24
Sexual Preference Female
Country Senegal

On net log,

i love ur profile,
i am Happiness
please contact me
here in my private
email ok
(happens_u@yahoo.com.ph)

Profile elements:
majerhappiness
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
69 visitors since 12 June 2012.

sandragatkuoth@yahoo.com

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:31 pm

On net log,

Greetings My Dear,
I like your profile and i want us to be friends, email me at (sandragatkuoth@yahoo.com)'so that I can give you my picture. see you soon.
sandra.

Profile elements:

tina_43best
female - 24 years, Senegal
245 visitors since 10 July 2011.

Sandra Gatkuoth <sandragatkuoth@yahoo.com>

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest one!
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. my day is boring here and we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, i hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon, as i told you my name is Miss Sandra Gatkuoth. i am 24 years single, i am from Post Sudan in Africa, I am 5.6ft tall and 45kg, fair in complexion, single, never married and presently I am residing in Dakar Senegal. My parents are from Sudan, were i was born and besides they are no more. it was quit unfortunate that i lost them in crisis.

My late father Dr. Edwards E Gatkuoth, is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, During the war the rebel and the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house and killed my parents, It is only me that is alive. i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of United Nation army where i am living now with the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father Benjamin, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis the only person i have now is Rev Benjamin. he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the women's hostel in the camp, This is Rev email address (revbenjamin1@yahoo.com) And his phone number is (00221773154019 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer you. I was lucky to escape with my Father's File which contains important documents and i wish to contact you personally for a relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My late father deposited the sum of $6.9m (Six Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in the area of investment. I will like to complete my study over there in your country immediately after the transfer, as I was in my school, when the crisis started.

Know that i can't withdraw the money my self here due to the law of this country, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal, i have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, however, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money, like l said l want you to call me because l have alto to tell you, my favorite language is English, and i speak English very fluently because i attended an English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, l kept this secret to people and want you to also keep this secret. I will be thinking about you so much as i hope to hear from you soon, Have a wonderful day, Attached here is my picture. I still remain yours forever Sandra

Header:

Received: from [41.82.189.59]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:10:26 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: HONEY WITH LOVE AND TRUST THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY

Originating IP: 41.82.189.59

The "Reverend Father Benjamin" and the email adress revbenjamin1@yahoo.com are used in scams since 2010. The phone number +221773154019 was also used before.

Rita Badara ritabadara@yahoo.co.uk

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 am

With patience I’m sure this would turn out to be a refugee scam, but so far she’s coming across as a romance scammer.

From freedateboom.com: ritaba, 23, London Great Britain

Spam:
Hello my Dearest,

I wish you best of today, how are you. I hope you are fine and in good health, my name is Rita i saw your profile today at site i became interested in you so i will be very happy if you can contact me direct with this my email (ritabadara@yahoo.co.uk)so that i will tell you more about myself and give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. i hope to read from you soon please don’t contact me on site, please contact me direct with this my private email (ritabadara@yahoo.co.uk).
Thanks yours new friend miss Rita.

Email:
Dearest One,

I am more than happy to write you this mail today, I am Rita Badara from Ivory Coast in West Africa, The only daughter of late Dr. and Mrs Frederick Badara.I love music as well, am 24 yrs of age single never married, 168m tall 58kg weight. Very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing. Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation center to catch my fun, spending my time with love one. I will like to know more about you, tell me, what do you do at your spare times? What are your likes and dis-likes? What is your present aim in life? I will be waiting to hear from you, attached here is my picture, i hope you will get back to me with a picture, may God bless you.
Yours Rita Badara.

Ip address: 41.83.14.11 Senegal

jonalina_dorkab@yahoo.com

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:07 pm

E-mail:

Дорогой друг,
Спасибо за то, что отвечать на мою почту, я действительно очень рад. Как поживаете в здоровье?? я надеюсь, что все хорошо и прекрасно с Вами. Меня зовут мисс Джоналина Дорин Кабаши и я - 24 года, 5.6f высокий, справедливый в цвете лица и единственный. я - из Почтового Судана точно Dafur, Судан в Африке. Я - девушка, которая любит давать счастье людей всегда несмотря на то, на что могло бы быть похожо обстоятельство. Большинство моих хобби, читая романы, бег трусцой, слушая музыку, кулинарию, смотря телевизор и фильмы.

Из-за волнения в моей стране, которая оставила много семейных мертвых и некоторые бомжи которого я - жертва. Мой отец доктор Дэвид Эллизон Кабаши, который был прежде главным исполнительным директором (ГРУППА SAMHR КОМПАНИЙ СУДАН), в Порт-Судане в Судане, был убит рядом с моей матерью мятежниками, лояльными к одному из жадного делового партнера моего умершего отца. Мы были в нашем доме одном рано утренней попыткой съесть завтрак, поскольку мы обычно делаем тогда внезапно, группа вооруженных мужчин ворвалась в наш дом и выстрелила моего отца и затем моя мать. Я скрываю меня в пустом контейнере позади нашего дома, пока они не уехали, тогда имел силу моя жизнь.

Я теперь проживаю теперь в миссионерском лагере беженцев здесь в Сенегале, где я имел силу беженец с помощью силы ООН из-за политической гражданской войны в моей стране. Я использую компьютер в офисе здесь, чтобы написать Вам, и это было возможно помощью миссионера преподобный Преподобный отца Дональд Давис. Преподобный отец Дональд Давис посетил здесь в лагере в течение некоторого времени теперь, и он подводит нас некоторые пункты пищи и одежда также, и он - тот, который организовывает центр молитвы нас здесь. Я говорю Вам о нем, потому что он - друг, которого я имею здесь. В случае, если это, которое Вы будете хотеть говорить по телефону со мной, тогда Вы должны назвать преподобный телефонный номер отца (+221-771-674-923) или если Вы будете хотеть войти в контакт с ним на его адресе электронной почты (revfather.Ddavies@yahoo.com), и спрашивают больше обо мне.

Кроме того, я хотел бы, чтобы Вы помогли мне передавать деньги, которые депонированы в банке в Лондоне. Я хочу возвратиться к моим занятиям, потому что я только остановился в мой первый год перед трагической войной, которые вызывают к тому, что я был в этой ситуации, теперь происходил, пожалуйста я хотел бы, чтобы Вы знали, что я имею свидетельство о смерти моего умершего отца и другое свидетельство здесь со мной, который как время продолжаются, Вы будете знать. Рассматриваемое количество - (доллары США за 6.5 миллионов $). Это предназначено, что, как только деньги переданы вашему счету, от этого Вы пошлете немного денег за мной, чтобы заставить мои документы путешествия и авиабилет приезжать в вашу страну. Я не могу забрать деньги один из-за некоторых условий вещей здесь в этой стране, которую мне не разрешают сделать, и деньги не могут быть переданы сюда в Сенегале. Я имею в контакте с банком через электронную почту и позволяю им, чтобы знать о моих планах, чтобы забрать эти деньги, я также получил их знающий о смерти моего отца, и они признали это со всем их подтверждением, однако, они советуют мне искать помощь очень ответственного человека, который будет стоять от моего имени как иностранный партнер/опекун по передаче, так как я имею теперь статус беженца здесь и не разрешился бы держать в руках эту сумму денег.

Пожалуйста предоставьте мне ваше полное Название, Адрес, Занятие и Номер телефона. Эта информация важна для меня послать письмо банку, Это письмо позволит им, признают Вас, когда Вы действуете от моего имени, После получения этой информации я пошлю Вам контакт банка так, чтобы Вы связались с банком хорошо. Надежда получить известие от Вас.
Ваши Jonalina.

Received: from [41.82.155.77]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Message-Id: 1349374111.48714.YahooMailClassic@web12 ... .yahoo.com
Date: October 4, 2012 9:08:31 PM GMT+03:00
Subject: Пожалуйста, дайте мне знать больше о вас мои дорогие

Originating IP: 41.82.155.77

IP Address assigned to: SENEGAL

IP Address: 41.82.155.77 is located within the following Network:
Network: 41.82.0.0
CIDR: 41.82.0.0/15
Mask: 41.82.0.0/255.254.0.0
Network Range: 41.82.0.0 - 41.83.255.255
Total addresses: 131,072
Registrar: AFRINIC

The "Reverend Father Donald Davis" and the email adress revfather.Ddavies@yahoo.com are used recently. The phone number +221-771-674-923 was also used not so long ago.

Good luck!

Re: vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Welcome, dfang,

thanks for the update.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Translated version (badly translated no doubt)

Dear friend,
Thank you for answering my mail, I am really very happy. How are you in health? I hope all is well and wonderful with you. My name is Miss Džonalina Dorin Kabashi and I-24, f 5.6 tall, fair in complexion and only. I'm from Sudan's Dafur of Sudan exactly in Africa. I'm a girl who loves to give happiness to the people, always in spite of what might be the recirculate back down upon the circumstance. Most of my hobbies, reading novels, jogging, listening to music, cooking, watching TV and movies.

Because of the unrest in my country, which has left much of the family of the dead and some of the bums of which I am a victim. My father, Dr. David Èllizon Kabashi, who was previously Chief Executive Officer (Group SAMHR COMPANIES in Sudan), in Port Sudan in Sudan, was killed along with my mother, rebels loyal to one of the greedy business partner of my deceased father. We were in our House one early morning attempt to eat breakfast, because we usually do then all of a sudden, a group of armed men burst into our home and shot my father and then my mother. I hide myself in an empty container behind our House until they left, then had the force of my life.

I now live now in missionary refugee camp here in Senegal, where I had the force of a refugee by the UN forces for political civil war in my country. I use the computer in the Office here to write you, and this was probably a missionary the Rev. Reverend Father Donald Davis. Reverend Father Donald Davis visited here in the camp for some time now, and it brings us some food and clothing also, and he is the one who organizes the Centre of prayer here. I'm telling you about it, because he is a friend whom I have here. If you want to talk on the phone with me, then you should call the telephone number of the Rev. father (+221 -771 -674 -923) or if you want to get in touch with him on his e-mail address (revfather.Ddavies@yahoo.com), and ask more about me.

In addition, I would like you to help me transfer the money deposited in a bank in London. I want to go back to my studies because I only stopped in my first year before the tragic war that cause to the fact that I was in this situation now took place, please I would like you to know that I have the death certificate of my deceased father and another certificate here with me which as time continues, you'll know. The number of (United States dollars for 6.5 million $). It is intended that, once the money is transferred to your account, you will send some money for me to get my travel documents and air ticket to come to your country. I can not pick up the money one due to some circumstances things here in this country, which I am not allowed to do, and the money cannot be transferred here in Senegal. I am in contact with the Bank via email and let them know about my plans to pick up the money, I also got them knowing about my father's death, and they recognized this with their confirmation, however, they advise me to seek help is a very responsible person, who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/guardian for the transfer, as I have now granted refugee status here and was solved would hold this amount of money.

Please provide me with your full name, address, occupation, and phone number. This information is important for me to send a letter to the Bank, this letter will allow them to recognize you when you act on my behalf, after receiving this information, I will send you the contact of the Bank so that you have contacted the Bank well. Hope to hear from you.
Your Jonalina.

angelgarg80@yahoo.co.uk Angel Garg

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:22 am

IP address [?]: 41.208.184.103
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal

Received: from [41.208.184.103] by web132106.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:31:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Hello Dear
To:

Hello Dear

My name is Ange I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile today and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking 4, I am searching of a person who understand the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun, but a matured one with Nice Vision of what the world is all about And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me back directly through my email address at (angelgarg80@yahoo.co.uk) so that i will send to you all the necessary information about me including my pictures. remember color. age distance and language dose not matter but what matters most is love,truth,caring,honesty and understanding. i am waiting to hear from you thanks.
yours Sincerely Angel.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Email:

Hello my dear friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay .Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father Peter as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Peter Quest Foire Yoff Villa,No60c Ndeye diey Dakar Senegal.Email:(peterdaniel989@yahoo.com) Phone ( 00221 762943906, Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Peter and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf; therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Vanessa Badara.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.14.36]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:50:35 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM VANESSA BADARA

Originating IP: 41.83.14.36

+221762943906
Post a reply