Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Vivian Williams
vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in

Hello my dearest in heart,
I am very happy to write you this mail , thanks for the mail that you sent to me , How are you doing right there today? hope you are in good health as it is my wish for you.

my dear i am very happy to hear that you will help me to recover my inheritance , gain my freedom and come out from here to join you over there and spend the rest of my life happily with you, please try your possible best to assist me and also contact the bank in London and ask them the possibilities to transfer my inheritance into your position.

Here s the scanned copy of my refugee id card which you requested , please try to keep it for yourself OK, Always think about me and my poor condition here in the camp.

Waiting to hear from you soonest regarding your conversation with the bank.
Kisses with lot of love,
Yours, Vivian.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 7:12 pm

on 4pp l:

Joybaby765

i love you so much

I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.03.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

(joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com)
Hello my dear how are you doing,i hope you are doing fin,
my name is miss joy Desmond i saw your profile today and pick
interested to know you,here is my mail address
(joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com)you can contact me now so that
i can give you details about me,i will b waiting to read from you
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email adress into subject matter
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Received: from [41.82.108.190]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 04:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dear.
Thanks How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. ,thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail,my name is Miss Joy Desmond I am from Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa. 24years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country. My Father Dr PHILIP Desmond THE CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF Desmond & SONS INDUSTRIAL S COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY Abidjan, Also one of the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west African country ( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.

Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking for a nice person of kind heart, therefore, I will like to hear from you soon also to tell you more about my life due to I have many things to tell you only if you are willing to know about it. My hobbies are Books, Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I will only like to know yours, also your dislike.

Thanks & God bless you, Looking forward to your prompt reply and have a pleasant day.
Miss Joy Desmond
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 7:38 am

My dear one
I appreciated your reply to my mail, How are you doing over there today? How is your health which is always my concern? hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above. Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Kelvin John who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men

the Pastors Tel number is (+221-7707-22979 )if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, truth and hardworking.I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good .However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss.

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to you

Yours Beloved,
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 12:17 pm

my darling,

how are you doing today ,hope you are fine in a good health. Thanks you a lot for your response,I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me by 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which i gave you. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.
I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call me with the Reverend number around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.
Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email address: ( paulleed@london.com)
Email address: (rbs@myluckymail.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Paul Leeds
Telephone number +44-703-190-7939 /
Office Fax number +44-701-422-8798.
Account Number BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Your in love

Miss Joy

+447031907939 / +447014228798
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd / FleXtel Ltd
Last edited by firefly on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 27, 2012 10:22 am

Hello My Dear
How are you and your family,i hope you are well over there. My dear i most appreciate your efforts to assist me, just as i have requested from you.
Please i have just got you introduced to the bank as my life partner and the person who will enable to standing on my behalf as regards to the money, i have notified them that i would like them to get the money transferred into your account in your country.
Please all i need from you now is to contact the bank just as i have requested from you because they have already know you and waiting for your mail or call for then to confirm on the possibility of transferring this money successfully into your account.
I will like you to do this as soon as possible ,they have got you acknowledged as my trustee.My dear, i will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Please try all you can do to fasten up about this, i would like to be with you soon,try and contact them through their email address and their office number as i have giving to you,
Concerning the information you will need about me to contact the bank,i want you to write them and tell them that you are my partner because i have told them that you will contact them,My name is Joy Desmond,my fathers name is Dr Philip Desmond,
i want you to write to them today because they will be waiting for your mail and your call,i need you to assist me so that i can get my fathers money and you will also be happy with your own family because the money is enough to make all of us happy.
I want you to know that i don't have any family now and i want your family to be mine.
i will be waiting for your mail if you contact the bank.
Take good care of your self for me
Yours good friend
Joy
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

abbygs88@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:44 am

now on date me free:

abbygirl
- 23 y/o female
- Hamburg, Germany
- English, French, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-06 14:02:17

Description:
I am a beautiful and romantic young girl looking for a serious man for a long time relationship

Ideal match description:
I am a beautiful and romantic young girl looking for a serious man for a long time relationship

abbygs88@yahoo.com
Hello, My name is Abby i love your profile and i will like you to mail me back through my e-mail address: abbygs88@yahoo.com so that i can send my picture to you and tell you more about myself. i will be waiting to receive your lovely reply soon. abbygs88/@/y/a/h/o/ o/./c/o/m

on senzos:

abby.girl

Profile Info
I am Woman
Looking for Man
My match age 18-100
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

abbygs88@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:49 am

Received: from [41.214.11.128]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 06:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I am more than happy in your reply

Hello Dearest,

i am more than happy in your reply to my mail.

How are you today? I hope all is well with you.

My name is Abby Geroge Shiko, 23 years old girl from Darfur Region of Sudan and I am the only child of my parents. Before the death of my late father Dr Geroge Shiko, he was a chairman managing director of Macro Air Technologies Company Ltd in Sudan and he was also in the government of my country. He was assassinated with my mother by the rebels during the heat of the war in my country. The rebels claim that my father was in support of the government during the war that divided my country into two part. I was away in the university of Darfur in Sudan where I was studying Mass communication and management when the incidence took place.

Now i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the maltreatment I was receiving from my uncle who planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. I was brought to the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal where i am presently seeking asylum through a missionary but i have not seen him again.

I will like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. My hobbies are reading, watching video music, going to beach with friends, visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness.I will tell more about myself in my next mail.

Enclosed here are my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Abby
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

divinejames964@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 pm

divinejames964@yahoo.com

on date me free:

Date: 2012-05-04 15:37:31

lovebabyj
24 y/o female
New York, USA

Hello,
how are you doing today? i hope all is well with
you. Am miss divine james.Humble and
Honest, please i saw your lovely profile
here in ima-dating.com and i became very much
interested in you to know you more
and I'm seeking of a reliable,
affectio nate for a real love
relationship .please Reply me in my email
( divinejames964@yaho o.com ) So that i will
give you my picture for you to me better
and for us to come together as a one divine
family.Plea se I am waiting impatiently to
hear from your lovely mail soonest
(Remember the distance, Age o color
does not matter but love matters allot in
a True love relationship)have an endless
special day & joyful moment and Be bless for me
divine

Received: from [41.82.88.34]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 06:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST TO YOU

My Dearest one,

How are you today? I hope fine. I am more than happy in your response to my mail. I hope everything is moving well with you over there in your country together with your work?. My name is Miss Divine James , Am
from Rwanda in Africa, I am (24) years old, but age does not matter, what matters most is true love and understanding. I am a first year medical student before the incident that lead to my being in this present condition. I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am single and never married before. I am fair in complexion and of average height, my picture will explain to you better. Presently i am residing in the refugee camp orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. Alex James was the managing director of Alex & Associates (Ltd) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) now living me as an orphan and i was the only child so i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I haven't finish up my education and i need a trust worthy person who will make use of my late father's wealth and get me through in life. here is my picture for you to know me, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind i will like to see your own photo, I wait to hear from you soonest. And again I am very sorry if i may have violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy.

Actually it's true that I don't know you in person and it's not compulsory that you must help me, but before that, I will like you to make sure you keep this secret and confidential. If you are interested to help me out from refugee camp where i am today, I am only daughter of my late parents Dr.Alex james. When my late father was alive he deposited the sum of (US$5, 700, 000.00) (five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in one of the leading bank which he used my name to deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter as well as the next of kin to the money. I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account. The only person i know here is Rev.Daniel Joshua, whom i used his office computer to send you this email and I only enter his office when he is less busy. He is the Rev Father in charge of one local church here in refugee camp meant for the orphanage. He has been very nice to me since i came here, The Rev. Father Telephone number is ( +221778715865) and his email address is (danieljoshua00@yahoo.com ). You can write him for more details about me and also call me through his phone line so that you can speak with me. Please when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Divine James, he will send for me from my hostel to come and answer your call. Please your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. I contacted you with trust and faith. I could not just wake up one morning and entrust the last fortune left for me by my late parents to a total stranger, if you must know, it has a divine direction. I came in contact with you immediately after my 7days fasting and prayers, and I also told the man of God here in the camp about you and he prayed for me and asked me to go ahead with you that you have all the blessings and trust to stand for me since the bank has requested that I must look for a reliable foreign trustee partner to stand on my behalf to claim this fund since I am staying in the refugee camp and my statue can not allow me for direct claim of this fund.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-?

1. Can you honestly help me as your friend or whatever?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
4. Can you help me to get my refugee identity card and Passport to come to join you so that the bank will transfer the money into your bank account?

I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that i will give you the bank details where the money is deposited,

Yours truly
Divine.
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

divinejames964@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Darling I Have Introduced You To The Bank, The Bank Is Now Waiting For You To Contact Them For More Confirmation.
divinejames964@yahoo.com

My Sweet Darling,
How are you today, your health, work and family ? I believe you are fine over there. As for me darling I am totally incomplete over here without you my darling.

Darling my heart was full of joy and happiness when I saw your lovely mail that filled my heart with Joy; I wish I am already there with you my darling. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I pray that we will be happy with each other, living together as God may have it, and raising our children and to assure you of my good intend I am serious to get married to you darling and to see my self feel comfort in your arms and be the mother of your children and you will be the lovely father of my children. Darling please help me to transfer the money first because I don't have a traveling passport and transport fare to come over there in your country to meet you and to be with you forever in life because I misplaced my international passport during the war crisis.

Please darling, I have already introduced you to the bank today with the information you sent to me and your e-mail address. Darling I introduced you to them as my husband and the person who will be standing on my behalf about to the money ( $5.7 Million US Dollars ) My late father deposited in their bank with my name as the only child and next of kin. Darling the bank is now waiting for you to contact them so that they will tell you the possibilities of helping me in transferring of 5.7 Million US Dollars deposited by my late father in their bank with my name to your own private account in your home country.

THE CONTACT INFORMATION S OF THE BANK IS AS FOLLOWS,
BARCLAY'S BANK PLC ( LONDON BRANCH)
Hot line: +44 703 188 6748 (24hrs).
Email Address ( bank.b1@accountant.com )
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr John Varley and his Email contact is (
johnvarley34@rocketmail.com)
Banking Hrs:Tel contact number is +44 703 189 9542
Fax no 0044-870-1351 970.
Acc Number: BBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A

Darling please, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, because I have already introduced you to the bank and they are now waiting for you to contact them. Darling when you are contacting them, tell them that I Miss Divine James , Instructed to transfer this fund into your account. And tell them that you want to know the possibilities of helping me in transferring of the 5.7 Million US Dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country ------------

Darling I will amped out 35% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My Darling I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be honest and kind and darling I will equally need you in every areas of my life plus investing this money since I am still too young to manage this amount of money.

Please Darling make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your home country please . I am waiting to hear from you darling as soon as you have been in contact with the bank please!.

Yours Forever Divine,

+447031899542 / +447031886748
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+448701351970
Number billable as national rate number
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.