Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nancyjamesn@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 18, 2014 1:31 am

On FMF:

Hello dear,
how are you today hope fine, i am Nancy, i just view your profile and become interested in you, please dear i want you to try and reply me with my email, i really want to build a good relationship with you, please try and reply my mail direct to my email address above ( nancyjamesn @ yahoo. com ) so that i will reply you and also give you my photo for you to know whom i am, please do not ignore my request here is my email address once again ( nancyjamesn @ yahoo. com ) i will be waiting for your reply.

Profile elements:

nancylov2 Profile: nancyjamesn@yahoo.com
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

l am a nice looking girl with trust and understanding personality,l love cooking and jokes always a happy girl.

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Maureen Maureen

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:24 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#1938]

What name did the scammer use?: Maureen Maureen
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24 years old
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Face book
How much money did they demand?: None yet
Name you were told to send the money to. : Not yet
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Not yet
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221773107921
How were you to send the money ?: Not yet
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Well I have just got into contact with'her' yesterday thou she mailed me a couple of months back. I realised it was a scam when she asked for my bank account so I have not replied yet and might not
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: liliand220@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:35 am

Name: maureen Diarra
Phone: (+221773107921)
Email: liliand220@hotmail.com
My dearest, How are you doing today, together with your family? I hope everyone is fine. Thanks for the reply, may God protect you for me. We are only allowed to freedom only around the compound, Its just like one staying in the prison, I do not have any other person but i believe that with you, i will live again. The only person i have now is Rev. Clifford peters whom is the Minister in charge of the orphanage Mission in this camp. (Home du Sanctuary believers). He has been very nice to me since I came here. I live in the female apartment of dilapidated hostel. Rev. Clifford peters phone number (+221773107921) It is his phone number that you can contact me with because here we don't have access to freedom of any kind. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3million. (Five million three hundred thousand dollars) So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live with you only if you wish. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding, God fearing, truthful and someone with vision and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest. Thanks yours in love, Maureen.

Massmail message used:

Hello
Am Lilian ,
i saw your profile today at mocospace.com and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ( liliand220@hotmail.com ) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site. ( liliand220@hotmail.com )

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: revmichaeltawawa@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:50 pm

New almost victim in the chat room today:

have been sent an email some one saying has got a cheque for me and refered me to one reverand who asked for my details to send the check via DHL so just want to hear more

Rosemary Colly and revmichaeltawawa@yahoo.com
- the Reverend name is reported above as part of the scam done using the email address tessycolly@yahoo.com.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: faithevans430@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Next step - the recovery scam...

Email:

Hello Dearest, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I’m
in Canada
with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your
past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that
it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev. simon johnson and
his direct email address is: (johnsonreverendsimon@yahoo.co.uk) Ask him to
kindly send you a certified bank Cheque of ($250.000.00)two hundred and fifty
thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which you later failed
and all your money which you borrow from your friends. I appreciated your
efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. simon
johnson and direct him where to send or post you the bank Cheque. Please do
let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all
the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the
investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.
Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore
establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Cheque to you without
delay.Take care and remain Blessed. Yours, faithfully Miss Faith.

Return-Path: <evans_faith2qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq@libero.it>
Received: from outrelay09.libero.it (outrelay09.libero.it. [212.52.84.104])
for <multiple recipients>;
Wed, 23 Jul 2014
Reply-To: faithevans430@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: GOOD NEWS
X-SenderIP: 41.82.135.151

Originating IP: 41.82.135.151
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nencybedri@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:07 pm

nancy
Female

[ nencybedri@hotmail.com ]i hope that you are happy to day,my name is nancy, i will like to no more about you if you can give me your email i will contact you.if you can email me here is my email [ nencybedri@hotmail.com ] as more as i receive you message i will write back with my address and my photors.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (2.61 KiB) Viewed 10888 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

tessygod@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:50 pm

tessy
Female / Single
26 - Ariana / Tunisia

Slogan
I want to make friendship
About Me
Hello everyone am Tessy by name i am here to meet a good friend ,meanwhile it my first time of being in a dating site like this so i want to give it a try
Looking For
I want to make friendship
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 150
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Star Sign Libra

(tessygod@hotmail.com)

HELLO, My name is Tessy I just saw your profile here, And I want to make friendship with you Beside i have something special i want to discus with you, but I Find it difficult to Express myself here, since it's a public site Please Reply me directly to my email address(tessygod@hotmail.com) And I will tell you details About me ok, From Tessy
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: nencybedri@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Same scammer using different stolen photos and name here: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=36355

MY ADDITIONS:
Good Morning my sweetheart!
Thanks for your response to my request, I am more than happy when I received your mail that fill my heart with a great Joy and give me hope that God almighty has remember me by bring my heart to me

Please how are you doing over there??? I hope that you are feeling fine and healthy. Well, my name is Nancy Bedri from Somalia. I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, I am fair in complexion and my photos will explains to you better. I'm an extremely down-to-earth and confident girl and I’m always sensitive to the environments that surrounds me that includes finding happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies and beach, I am a confident Girl, well rounded, responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking mature girl with total commitment of humble and Respect.

However, I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country Somalia, I was the only survivor of the family since I was the only child of my parents and I managed to make my way to the nearby country Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and I am using his computer to send these messages to you since few days now.
My Late father Dr. Alex Bedri was in oil business and A managing director of Mohamed Osman Associates (Ltd) in Mogadishu (the capital of Somalia) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my parents,

Before the dead of my father he deposited total sum of three million seven hundred thousand US Dollars (3.700.000.00 USD) in the bank in (Barclay’s bank of London Plc) with my name as the next of Kin. and now I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the manager of the bank whom I meet in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be released to me only when i am married or present a trustee who will help me to withdraw the Money out from the bank and Invest the money overseas for good business. They told me that I cannot withdraw the money by myself due to the law guiding in their bank, and the bank manager told me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf as my husband or trustee before the money can be released and transferred out of the bank.

please my dear, you will have 35% of the total money by helping me and 5% will be for any expenses that may occur during the transfer of the money to your own private account in your home country and the remaining money will be managed by me with your help in any good business over there in your home country, since I am still young to manage the money alone and my major problem is only to complete my study under your care once the money is transfer into your own private account.

In this regard darling I will like you to get back to me with your information’s which I will use to introduce you to the bank as my partner guardian /trustee, and I will forwarded it to the bank for the possibility of transferring the money into your own private account in your home country.

Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age ________________

Or darling you may decide to bring me to your home first-before the transfer. I will equally like it. everything rely on you darling but remember to keep this only to yourself please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over there to be with you forever and I promise to love you forever until my last brief is taking away from me my darling.

Please here is the Reverend father I am under his care now, Is Reverend, Isaac john who is the pastor here. His office phone number is ( +221772686446 / 00221772686446 ) . Please use his telephone number to contact me, I will be very much glad to hear your voice and darling when you called ask of Miss. Nancy Bedri , and The Reverend will send for me to come to his office and answer your call. I attach my pictures for you my love. Have an endless special day and a joyful moment. I'm hoping to hear from you soon and do your best to send me your photo.

Please accept my best and warmest regards.

With Love Nancy Bedri

HEADER:
Received: from BLU178-W9 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 5 Nov 2014 00:49:55 -0800
X-TMN: [lqdy87nA1Dd+jM5YBjfXjT6bqGxIK+mf]
X-Originating-Email: [nencybedri@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU178-W96F9690D6BE26507276FEC8870@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: nencybedri@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_ede02e4d-d7ef-4a0c-bd37-e94145a32027_"

Good day my sweet darling,
how are you doing, how is your health, your work and your family? I hope all is well with you, my heart is full of joy because of your present in my life today and I believe with you my terrible situations over here in refugee camp will change for good and better conditions soon.

My sweet darling, I am more than happy when I received your message that fills my heart with Joy, darling I wish I’m already there with you now. I Love you from the bottom of my heart and I pray that we will be happy with each other, living together as God may have it, and raising our children and to assure you of my good intend i am serious to get married to you darling and to see myself feel comfort in your arms and be the mother of your children and you will be the lovely father of our children.

Please darling, I have already introduced you to the bank with your name, country and your e-mail address. I introduced you to them as my future husband and trustee who will stand on my behalf regarding to this fund ( $USD 3.700.000.00 Dollars ) my late father deposited in their bank with my name as the only child and next of kin.

My dearest heart, Barclays bank is waiting to receive a message from you, so that they will tell you the possibilities of helping me in transferring of $3.7 million us dollars deposited by my late father in their bank with my name into your own private account number.

Please darling use this information to contact the Bank today for the transfer.
BARCLAY'S BANK PLC (LONDON BRANCH)
Hot line: +447031975223 (24hrs).
Email address ( barclaysbbank@yahoo.co.uk )
The Bank Manager Name, Mr. Antony Jenkins
Banking Hrs: Tel contact number +447031975223
Fax No: 0044-870-1351 970.
Account number: BBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A
Depositor: Dr. Alex Bedri
Next of kin: Miss Nancy Bedri

My dearest heart, Do your possible best to contact the bank with this information I left for you because I have already introduced you to the bank and the bank is waiting to receive your email for more confirmations of my request to withdraw my late father’s money deposited in their bank into your own private account number.

darling when you contact the Bank, Tell them that I Miss Nancy Bedri, instructed you to transfer this fund to your own account number and darling tell them that you want to know the possibilities of helping me in transferring of the $3.7 Million us dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account.
Darling I will amped out 35% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.

My dearest heart, I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this painful situation and I promise to be honest and kind to you and darling I will equally need you in every areas of my life and your will invest this money in very good profitable business over there in your home country.

My sweet darling, I'm begging you once again, please use the information I left for you to contact the bank for us to know the possibilities of transferring the money into your own private account number. So that after the transfer of the money to your account number, you send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your home please

Please darling I am waiting to receive your reply immediately you contact the bank for possibilities of transferring the money into your own private account number please.

from your wife Nancy.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU178-W48 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 00:45:19 -0800
X-TMN: [gnf7vmun3xPPXAi12FdyRmNHxxuOfc56]
Message-ID: <BLU178-W48E502DAA12361F7F078A8C8840@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d4e9a75c-0206-4de5-8ffa-fa85e3d14e06_"

Good morning my sweet darling,

I am more than happy when I received the response of the bank to us concerning the possibility of making the transfer of the money into your own private account And Regarding the requests the bank needs from us for the transfer of the money to be made into your private account number.
Darling I have with me here my late father deposit statement certificate and death certificate ( which I will scan and send to you ) I thought it's the only thing bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the federal high court here in Senegal .

Darling after reading the bank response to us, I pleaded to the Reverend father Isaac John who is taken of the refugee camp I am leaving to help us in getting a reliable lawyer here who will help us in preparing some important documents for me and my husband and darling the reverend gave me the contact of this lawyer below, darling he is a reliable, trustworthy man of his word and a registered lawyer in the united nations organization here, darling he is also a registered member in ( Senegalese barrister's association ) he will help us in getting this two remaining documents from the federal high court Senegal republic.

My sweetheart, contact the lawyer through his e-mail address, tell the lawyer that you are my husband and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (late) father's fund in Barclay bank of London plc into your own private account number.

Please darling use this information’s to contact the lawyer for the two remaining documents we need now. The power of attorney and affidavit of oath.
Name _____ barrister (Dr) Kebe umaru .
Email address _____ ( kebeumaru@lawyer.com )
Office telephone number +221707935266.

My dearest heart, Write to the lawyer through his email address for the preparation of this two remaining documents, the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name for the transfer of the money to be made into your own account please.

Darling inform me when you contact the lawyer for the preparations of those documents and try to let me know if the lawyer agrees to help us to prepare those documents bank need from us for the transfer .

My dearest heart, I will be very much happy when the money is transfer into your own private account number. So that from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you and be with you forever.

Darling I am waiting to hear from you the good response from the lawyer concerning the preparations of those documents as soon as you contact him to help us and prepared those important documents bank need from us for the transfer of the money to be made into your own account. Please

A big hug for you and kisseessss from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!.

From your wife Nancy CLIPPED MYNAME,

HEADER:
Received: from BLU178-W22 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 00:53:45 -0800
X-TMN: [RrZVuFT4Iu/fauVQybGiVD/D7pEv+QN2]
Message-ID: <BLU178-W22CA3A65D1737F0EC0950AC8820@phx.gbl>
boundary="_9eb5d299-4610-459b-a96b-88adbfb3daeb_"

PICS AND ID:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221772686446
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031975223
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448701351970
Number billable as national rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom

+221707935266
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
Last edited by Big Al on Fri May 25, 2018 12:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: edit to add link to new pictures used and new name. same phone number and script.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

blessingmashallah@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:58 pm

Blessinglover
Female / Single
25 - New York / United States

logan
I love you all
About Me
I'm a nice looking girl i need a man who can take good care of woman
Looking For
A man with good understanding
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 157
Weight(kg) 60
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating
Interests football
Activities church
Books lover
Movies season movies
Music don moen
TV Shows cattoon
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hello
My is Miss Blessing Let us start here by writing to me with my email Address( blessingmashallah@yahoo.com ) i will give you my pictures meanwhile i have a very important something to tell you, reply to me right in my mail box thanks.
Wayne

fauna.felise@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:04 pm

hello dear,how are you today? i hope you are keeping good. My name is Fauna,I saw your profile its lovely so, i decided to extend my greetings to you. Presently i can not really specify what prompted my drive to write you but,i did have the mind that you could be a nice person. I have the interest to meet people from outside my country. It is my believe that there are nice people out there who appreciate the values of friendship. Personally,i might not be physically beautiful like most ladies in your country but, I think I have the beauty of the mind, which is more valuable to me. Please write me if you can,my e-mail address is (fauna.felise@y ahoo.com), am single and focus. I wouldn’t say i am good but,will leave that to you to find out with time. As allowing others to access you is a humble act. I will tell you more about myself with my pictures when i receive your yes response. My regards to your family where ever you leave. Your faithful Fauna

Profile elements:

faunaice
24 y/o female from new york, USA
student

Searching for:
a man who so much believe in marriage gentle in his heart and loving caring person

The pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.