Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

julianjohnson00@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 10, 2013 3:46 pm

On DMF:

Hello with love, I am Julian tall slim single never married I viewed your contact and became interested in you, please try to reply to me back with this email ,i will tell you more about me(julianjohnson00@ yahoo.com),then i will send my pics direct to you. because I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking for . Remember distance,race,relig ion,color, age does not matter what matters is how you fill about the life.
Thanks, Julian

Profile elements:
julianluv
- 24 y/o female
- dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
i am a good looking girl with love and faith in my god.
i really need some one with trust, so we can make our future in our life.

The picture used is already reported here (blue shirt).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: julianjohnson00@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Email:

My Dearest One
Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; En line with the message, which I have sent to you.How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss.julian johnson. am (23) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Congo in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father ( DR,JOHNSON, WILLIAMS); was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine in Kinshasa (the capital of Congo) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,please Do not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Chris,who is the pastor in charge of the camp here he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-774-743-405) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.to come and answer your call i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this please it's a secret,even no one knows about it accept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's last written will and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my pictures..Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Best regard
Love and kisses
Miss. julian johnson

The pictures are already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <julianjohnson00@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.13.81]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 03:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME MY DEAREST ONE

Originating IP: 41.83.13.81
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sandragatkuoth@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest,
How are you doing i am happy to inform you that i am now in Paraguay and have success in getting the fund transferred with the help of my new partner from Paraguay. i did not forget your past effort and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund, i kept some amount of money with Rev. Pastor Simon as a compensation for your past efforts. contact him here is his email address (christbiblemisson@yahoo.com) and ask him to send you the total sum of (US$120,000) which I kept for you as a compensation for your past efforts, and i appreciated your efforts at that time very much so contact Rev. Pastor Simon and instruct him where to send the money to you, do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together. I am very busy here with my new partner because of the investment projects which me and my partner are having at hand, Finally I had forwarded instruction to the Pastor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Pastor Simon and he will send the money to you without any delay, With best regards Miss sandra

Header:

Return-Path: <sandragatkuoth@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.85.161]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 16:42:13 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Have A Nice Day

Originating IP: 41.82.85.161
Originating ISP: Sonatel
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

faith.colly@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:53 pm

facolly Profile: hey
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 10" (178 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
how are you todayi hope you are finewell to me i am okmy name is miss faithi saw your lovely profile today and i really love it that is why i am writing this message to youplease can you kindly write and tell me more about yourselfhere is my email idas soon as i receive from you i will be happy to reply back with my picturemy special hobbies includes reading literatureswimmingwatching movies and hanging out with good friends.take care am happy to be your friend. miss faithplease write me directly to my e-mail address abovefaith.collyyahoo.com

About Me
How are you today?i hope you are fine,well to me i am Ok
,my name is miss faith,i saw your lovely profile today and i really love it that is why
i am writing this message to you,please can you kindly write
and tell me more about yourself,
here is my email id

(faith.colly@yahoo.com)

as soon as i receive from you
i will be happy to reply back with my picture,My special hobbies
includes reading literature
,swimming,watching movies and hanging out with good friends.Take care am happy to be your friend.
Miss faith,
please write me directly to my E-mail address above,

(faith.colly@yahoo.com)

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

faithevans430@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 pm

On FMF:

Hello My Dear One Greetings to you,my name is faith Evans i came in contact with your profile today and be come interested in you I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you on this site. I was impressed when i saw it and i decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, better I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, kindly respond to me through my private mail address (faithevans430@yahoo.co.uk )yours sincerely miss faith.

faithevans12 Profile: seeking for long term relationship
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
i am nice ,humble,loving and caring

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

blessingsiako20@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:23 am

On net log,

HI my name is Miss blessing how are you doing over there you see i saw your profile today at net log.com and became seriously gething on it and i think and belive that with almighty god on our side we will get our selfe.s very well this is my email Address(blessingsiako20@yahoo.com) you will get me with it at every time i love you my dream and i want you to carry that in mind thanks from your sincerely Miss blessing i
love you

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: faithevans430@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Email:

Dearest,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a
nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice
today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is faith evans i am 23yrs but age doesn't matter in a real
relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Congo in Africa,5.4ft
tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing
here in Dakar as result of the civil war that has fought in my country
recently.
My late father DR.Elliot Evans was the managing director of Evans COCOA
INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Kinshasa (the capital city of Democratic Republic of the
Congo, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one
early morning and
killed my mother and my father in cold blood. You can view some of the websites
of the crisis below;
http:/ /www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/democraticrepublicofcongo/3379722/Congolese-rebel-leader-warns-he-will-take-war-to-capital..html
http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3075537.stm

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by
country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend
father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I like faithful, caring, kind etc and dislike unfaithfulness, dishonest etc my
hobbies are cooking, reading music , sports etc and i would like to know more
about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing
presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is
my picture and i will like to see one of your current picture also
okay.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours sincerely,
miss faith

Header:
Return-Path: <faithevans430@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.169.230]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 20:33:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I will like to know more about you

Originating IP: 41.82.169.230
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm

hi I came across your profile on net log and I will like us to have a good relationship and to know much better .my name is Tina, i am single and never marriage.I will wait for your reply .Please do not write me back on this site, write to my email address (tinabenson1@live.com) so that i can send you more pictures and more about myself.
Tina ===========================tinabenson1@live.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Hello with love, how is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile at this site,I really want to have a good friendship with you, beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site i will be very happy, If you can get back to me through my e-mail address (( jennifer.dennis22@live.com ) so we can get to know each other better and i well give you more of my pictures and also tell you more about me.
please try to send me your email here ( jennifer.dennis22@live.com ) because i am not often here on
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:27 am

i love ur profile,
am miss favour adwoa
please contact me
here in my private
email ok(favouradwoa@yahoo.com)
i will be waiting miss
favouradwoa@yahoo.com

188398265_11025222_52307178.jpg
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.